Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,491 members, 7,826,844 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Romantic Scenes In Movies You Have Tried Doing In Real Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romantic Scenes In Movies You Have Tried Doing In Real Life (8123 Views)

Have Tried Prayers Its Not Working! A Cry For Help! / Nigerian Guy Who Tried To Shame UNILAG Girl On Twitter Gets Epic Response / Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romantic Scenes In Movies You Have Tried Doing In Real Life by onila(f): 2:57pm On Jun 22, 2013
I and my boyfriend are going on a cruise ride from Florida to one of those islands in the carribean soon smiley

and I was thinking we shld do the "titanic scene when Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate winslt were at the tip of the ship flying

[img]http://l.yimg.com/ea/img/-/130110/titanic_jack_dawson_rose_leonardo_leo_dicaprio_kate_winslet_kiss_fly_flight_bird_movie_film_still_onscreen_couple_18es2ai-18es2bb.jpg?x=450&q=80&n=1&sig=kEVH7na8HKA82BynWloPng--[/img]

I thought it was the most amazing love scene ever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7xddcpYlz8
Re: Romantic Scenes In Movies You Have Tried Doing In Real Life by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 22, 2013
How sweet..... smiley
Re: Romantic Scenes In Movies You Have Tried Doing In Real Life by onila(f): 3:09pm On Jun 22, 2013
adaobi123: How sweet..... smiley
smiley adaobi
Re: Romantic Scenes In Movies You Have Tried Doing In Real Life by xynerise: 3:17pm On Jun 22, 2013
undecided
Re: Romantic Scenes In Movies You Have Tried Doing In Real Life by onila(f): 3:29pm On Jun 22, 2013
xynerise: undecided
smiley
Re: Romantic Scenes In Movies You Have Tried Doing In Real Life by tpia5: 3:47pm On Jun 22, 2013
wont your boyfriend throw you off the ship if that's your wish?
Re: Romantic Scenes In Movies You Have Tried Doing In Real Life by dopeJemi: 3:49pm On Jun 22, 2013
d troy and gabrielLa love scene, when dey sang on stage, I wanted 2 do it with my ex buh unfortunateLy, she was taLentLess
Re: Romantic Scenes In Movies You Have Tried Doing In Real Life by tpia5: 3:52pm On Jun 22, 2013
best love scene ever:

Re: Romantic Scenes In Movies You Have Tried Doing In Real Life by ayobase(m): 3:52pm On Jun 22, 2013
..........and later fvck the hymen out of your damn V!

U remember what happened to Jack and "what's her name" at the later part aight!

After romance, na the KOKO!
Re: Romantic Scenes In Movies You Have Tried Doing In Real Life by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 22, 2013
onila: smiley adaobi

kiss kiss
Re: Romantic Scenes In Movies You Have Tried Doing In Real Life by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 22, 2013
ayobase: ..........and later fvck the hymen out of your damn V!

grin grin
Re: Romantic Scenes In Movies You Have Tried Doing In Real Life by onila(f): 3:57pm On Jun 22, 2013
ayobase: ..........and later fvck the hymen out of your damn V!

grin LOL that other part aint gonna happen

no se.x just few smooches tongue
Re: Romantic Scenes In Movies You Have Tried Doing In Real Life by onila(f): 4:00pm On Jun 22, 2013
tpia@:
wont your boyfriend throw you off the ship if that's your wish?
hes a real man not a boy
Re: Romantic Scenes In Movies You Have Tried Doing In Real Life by onila(f): 4:03pm On Jun 22, 2013
dopeJemi: d troy and gabrielLa love scene, when dey sang on stage, I wanted 2 do it with my ex buh unfortunateLy, she was taLentLess
cheesy

oh cool

i will google the scene later
Re: Romantic Scenes In Movies You Have Tried Doing In Real Life by Popowaa: 4:15pm On Jun 22, 2013
Onila the dreamer
Re: Romantic Scenes In Movies You Have Tried Doing In Real Life by dopeJemi: 4:19pm On Jun 22, 2013
onila: cheesy

oh cool

i will google the scene later
high schooL musicaL, part 1smiley
Re: Romantic Scenes In Movies You Have Tried Doing In Real Life by xynerise: 4:26pm On Jun 22, 2013
Halle Berry and Pierce Brosnan
Die another day

2 Likes

Re: Romantic Scenes In Movies You Have Tried Doing In Real Life by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 22, 2013
^ grin
Re: Romantic Scenes In Movies You Have Tried Doing In Real Life by free2ryhme: 6:25pm On Jun 22, 2013
onila: grin LOL that other part aint gonna happen

no se.x just few smooches tongue

one thing leads to another and gboa!
Re: Romantic Scenes In Movies You Have Tried Doing In Real Life by Stegomiah: 6:38pm On Jun 22, 2013
tpia@:
best love scene ever:

Can't seee any demonstration of L♥√ع or anything related 2 it in the picture!
Re: Romantic Scenes In Movies You Have Tried Doing In Real Life by Ferdinandu(m): 6:50pm On Jun 22, 2013
This Virgin sef and her romantic dreams.This is why it is not alright being a virgin because they always feel that real life is like Nollywood and Hollywood romantic films or like Mills and boon novels .Kai Delusion
Re: Romantic Scenes In Movies You Have Tried Doing In Real Life by Leopantro: 6:59pm On Jun 22, 2013
women are such wonderful creatures. you have such romantic thoughts. I hope you have told him and not hinted it to him because as a guy, he may be thinking of something else, like beer.
Re: Romantic Scenes In Movies You Have Tried Doing In Real Life by Exponental(m): 7:24pm On Jun 22, 2013
@op, though I dont know u but from d film, we were made to understand dat d watchman /sighter (or wat is it called) was distracted by d love scenes of d lovers, thereby not seeing d iceberg on time. Pls dont cause another ship/boat sink by ur love stunts oo cos NL will miss u gaaaaan!
Re: Romantic Scenes In Movies You Have Tried Doing In Real Life by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 22, 2013
Unfaithful directed by Adrian Lyne... All the romantic scenes... Esply the one in the bathroom...

1 Like

Re: Romantic Scenes In Movies You Have Tried Doing In Real Life by onila(f): 7:44pm On Jun 22, 2013
Exponental: @op, though I dont know u but from d film, we were made to understand dat d watchman /sighter (or wat is it called) was distracted by d love scenes of d lovers, thereby not seeing d iceberg on time. Pls dont cause another ship/boat sink by ur love stunts oo cos NL will miss u gaaaaan!

I cant remeber the watchman being distracted

oh well gonna watch that scene again
Re: Romantic Scenes In Movies You Have Tried Doing In Real Life by onila(f): 7:46pm On Jun 22, 2013
uniqueval: Unfaithful directed by Adrian Lyne... All the romantic scenes... Esply the one in the bathroom...

lol bad boy cheesy
Re: Romantic Scenes In Movies You Have Tried Doing In Real Life by ITbomb(m): 8:26pm On Jun 22, 2013
Re: Romantic Scenes In Movies You Have Tried Doing In Real Life by Gialmine(f): 9:04pm On Jun 22, 2013
This!
Not from a movie though

2 Likes

Re: Romantic Scenes In Movies You Have Tried Doing In Real Life by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 22, 2013
^ Lord have mercy embarassed grin grin
Re: Romantic Scenes In Movies You Have Tried Doing In Real Life by onila(f): 9:08pm On Jun 22, 2013
Gialmine: This!
Not from a movie though
eww whats that
Re: Romantic Scenes In Movies You Have Tried Doing In Real Life by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 22, 2013
And this,

Never never let go romantic film

(1) (2) (Reply)

'I Ave The Sweetest P**sy In The World, It Is As Cold As Ice' - 22 Year Old Says / Who Is The Bride In This Picture And Why?(photo) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.