Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,995 members, 7,838,508 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Have Tried Prayers Its Not Working! A Cry For Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have Tried Prayers Its Not Working! A Cry For Help! (2620 Views)

I Have Tried Suicide Twice! The Third May Be The End / I Want A Beard, Have Tried To, But I Ain't Getting It.. / Man Cries For Help As Two Women In Bikini Twerk On Him Inside A Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have Tried Prayers Its Not Working! A Cry For Help! by colabotu: 11:10am On Mar 25, 2016
please I am new on nairaland and i need advice.
I have a girl I am dating for the past four years and she is cheating on me. I having being trying to break up with her for the past two years but I've being unable to achieve that. the longest time I had stayed break up from her is 3months during which time I blocked her on social media, refused to call or pick her calls and closed all ties with her but but our path crossed again and soon we started dating again. the problem is that she still cheats and I have marriage in view. she is 23 and I am 30 and can't marry a serial cheat.

Recently I asked her severally to break up and call it quit with me since she can't stay faithful but she refuse claiming that she love me and what I can't understand is how can a woman love a man and still be sleeping with other men.

I need my sanity. I feel like a fool often, like I am not a man like I cant make a simple decision. I have tried sleeping with other women and starting other relationship but it just didn't work because I find myself coming back to her even though presently I still retain some of those women in my life . I feel I have been jazzed or under a spell. I have tried prayers its not working.

she is OK if I am cheating and tends to encourage me to do so once in a while but I don't think that's how an healthy relationship be.

please call me whatever name you want to call me, insult me if you like, It doesn't matter I just need advice on how to end this relationship for good and move on with my life.
Re: Have Tried Prayers Its Not Working! A Cry For Help! by jworos(m): 11:14am On Mar 25, 2016
Get another girl or better still kill yourself undecided

2 Likes

Re: Have Tried Prayers Its Not Working! A Cry For Help! by Monalisa185(f): 11:19am On Mar 25, 2016
nawa oo, if you can't end a relationship you started, niqqa, what else do you think we can do for you? you've prayed, why? so that prayers can help you end the relationship?

maybe you should pray some more....

2 Likes

Re: Have Tried Prayers Its Not Working! A Cry For Help! by Daniel2289(m): 11:19am On Mar 25, 2016
Are u in2 blood convenant with her If No. Then b man enough and find anoda Girl.
Re: Have Tried Prayers Its Not Working! A Cry For Help! by yomi007k(m): 11:21am On Mar 25, 2016
Go 2 ur village n find out d real cause. tongue

1 Like

Re: Have Tried Prayers Its Not Working! A Cry For Help! by ehix89(m): 11:26am On Mar 25, 2016
colabotu:
I have a girl I am dating for the past four years and she is cheating on me. I having being trying to break up with her for the past two years but I've being unable to achieve that. the longest time I had stayed break up from her is 3months during which time I blocked her on social media, refused to call or pick her calls and closed all ties with her but but our path crossed again and soon we started dating again. the problem is that she still cheats and I have marriage in view. she is 23 and I am 30 and can't marry a serial cheat.

Recently I asked her severally to break up and call it quit with me since she can't stay faithful but she refuse claiming that she love me and what I can't understand is how can a woman love a man and still be sleeping with other men.

I need my sanity. I feel like a fool often, like I am not a man like I cant make a simple decision. I have tried sleeping with other women and starting other relationship but it just didn't work because I find myself coming back to her even though presently I still retain some of those women in my life . I feel I have been jazzed or under a spell. I have tried prayers its not working.

she is OK if I am cheating and tends to encourage me to do so once in a while but I don't think that's how an healthy relationship be.

please call me whatever name you want to call me, insult me if you like, It doesn't matter I just need advice on how to end this relationship for good and move on with my life.
the jazz she used on u must be from edo state or ijebu ode...jeez, u cant break up wit a serial cheat wen pple r ending 40yrs of marriage cos of cheating...na wa

2 Likes

Re: Have Tried Prayers Its Not Working! A Cry For Help! by ettaetta(m): 12:06pm On Mar 25, 2016
Did she use love charm on you? Wny not dump the b***h now before she cheats on you when you get married. That girl will bring you alot of pain in d future, i know its going to be hard but make up your mind to let go. Stop seeing her, Stop calling her. If she calls you dont pick. Delete everything that reminds you of her like her pictures, phone number etc. https://m.youtube.com/watch?sns=tw&v=0iq_pkXsMv8

1 Like

Re: Have Tried Prayers Its Not Working! A Cry For Help! by colabotu: 12:17pm On Mar 25, 2016
ehix89:
the jazz she used on u must be from edo state or ijebu ode...jeez, u cant break up wit a serial cheat wen pple r ending 40yrs of marriage cos of cheating...na wa

my brother thats the situation I find myself oh. may God save us from karashika
Re: Have Tried Prayers Its Not Working! A Cry For Help! by colabotu: 12:24pm On Mar 25, 2016
yomi007k:
Go 2 ur village n find out d real cause. tongue

ok
Re: Have Tried Prayers Its Not Working! A Cry For Help! by Meeloreh(f): 12:27pm On Mar 25, 2016
Is she an edo girl?
Re: Have Tried Prayers Its Not Working! A Cry For Help! by colabotu: 12:32pm On Mar 25, 2016
Daniel2289:
Are u in2 blood convenant with her If No. Then b man enough and find anoda Girl.

finding another girl is not the problem. my quest to find another girl to replace her turned me into a Casanova. I feel like a fool often, like I am not a man like I cant make a simple decision. I have tried sleeping with other women and starting other relationship but it just didn't work because I find myself coming back to her even though presently I still retain some of those women in my life . .the problem is how to end my relationship with her and move on with my life positively without her, that the problem.
Re: Have Tried Prayers Its Not Working! A Cry For Help! by colabotu: 12:44pm On Mar 25, 2016
ettaetta:
Did she use love charm on you? Wny not dump the b***h now before she cheats on you when you get married. That girl will bring you alot of pain in d future, i know its going to be hard but make up your mind to let go. Stop seeing her, Stop calling her. If she calls you dont pick. Delete everything that reminds you of her like her pictures, phone number etc. https://m.youtube.com/watch?sns=tw&v=0iq_pkXsMv8

I have done all that before. I it only lasted three months before our path crossed again and we started dating again and thats why I came to nairaland to see maybe someone can help me with and advice to end this sh*t for good. my brother what you are saying is like telling a lame man to run because you can see that he has leg. I have tried I just dont have enough will power to. I feel like a fool.
Re: Have Tried Prayers Its Not Working! A Cry For Help! by colabotu: 12:45pm On Mar 25, 2016
Meeloreh:
Is she an edo girl?
no.
Re: Have Tried Prayers Its Not Working! A Cry For Help! by ettaetta(m): 12:49pm On Mar 25, 2016
colabotu:

I have done all that before. I it only lasted three months before our path crossed again and we started dating again and thats why I came to nairaland to see maybe someone can help me with and advice to end this sh*t for good. my brother what you are saying is like telling a lame man to run because you can see that he has leg. I have tried I just dont have enough will power to. I feel like a fool.
chai the juju wey she use on you really strong https://m.youtube.com/watch?sns=tw&v=0iq_pkXsMv8

1 Like

Re: Have Tried Prayers Its Not Working! A Cry For Help! by colabotu: 2:06pm On Mar 25, 2016
ettaetta:
chai the juju wey she use on you really strong https://m.youtube.com/watch?sns=tw&v=0iq_pkXsMv8

so I suspect.
Re: Have Tried Prayers Its Not Working! A Cry For Help! by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 25, 2016
U are not ready 2grow
Re: Have Tried Prayers Its Not Working! A Cry For Help! by colabotu: 6:00pm On Mar 25, 2016
Oktoberfest:
U are not ready 2grow

please what do I need to do to out grow the emotions I have for her.
Re: Have Tried Prayers Its Not Working! A Cry For Help! by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 25, 2016
When you are ready to quit....u will quit

1 Like

Re: Have Tried Prayers Its Not Working! A Cry For Help! by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 25, 2016
I feel it's like an addiction. Though I've never broken up a relationship before. I think you should cut her off slowly not abruptly. Tapper off your calls till you can withstand not hearing her voice. Reduce seeing her till u can withstand not seeing her. When u feel like seeing her badly distract yourself. And continue the prayer. I hope it helps.

1 Like

Re: Have Tried Prayers Its Not Working! A Cry For Help! by grimandevil: 8:12pm On Mar 25, 2016
Guy is easy but hard, u need discipline, warn her not to visit you again if she does insult d day light out of her in public. Tell her part 2 of a bigger insult go come if she decides to have contact with u again. Trust me she go run but if she no run.

If possible try play love do d sending nude pic thing first . Once u have her nude warn her if she comes close to u again, ie after the public insult, u will post her nude online. An show seriousness.

I had a girl like that na public insult and changing line for good and deactivating my fb and other social media like whatsapp. Registered new Sim and new whatsapp account. It really helped

What I wrote looks wicked but trust me it maybe d best way out of this

1 Like

Re: Have Tried Prayers Its Not Working! A Cry For Help! by Gebbson007(m): 8:17pm On Mar 25, 2016
colabotu:

leopards can't change dre spots, a goat CNT chew bone nw. free her n get srz Wif anoda gel
Re: Have Tried Prayers Its Not Working! A Cry For Help! by olagbemi118(m): 8:44pm On Mar 25, 2016
Some stories are funny sha... Well, since you asked us to call you any name we so desire, I'll call u mumu
Re: Have Tried Prayers Its Not Working! A Cry For Help! by AccaPack(m): 9:10pm On Mar 25, 2016
You want to write exam, u started praying but u neglect reading your books. How would u pass?

Any girl that cheats or condones cheating is not a GF material let alone a wife material.
You have been enchanted, as in, imported jazz from India cheesy.
You really need to get your mind off such girl while praying fervently.
Re: Have Tried Prayers Its Not Working! A Cry For Help! by cruzita(f): 9:13pm On Mar 25, 2016
undecided have u tried praying in the wilderness?
Re: Have Tried Prayers Its Not Working! A Cry For Help! by Heyofrizzle(m): 9:16pm On Mar 25, 2016
colabotu:

Omo Boi! Have read lots of comments in here, but the truth is that you r not ready to leave her because she makes you feel alright on bed and u feel no lady can do what she does. That's ur take on that issue but trust me all you have to do now is give your life to Jesus, without him I swear u r in a BIG mess then go for deliverance in Mountain of fire and Miracle ministry explain to any pastor there and they will tell you , you both have a strong soul tie you need to break after you've done this , I bet u. You won't even want to hear from her again. TRY IT.

1 Like

Re: Have Tried Prayers Its Not Working! A Cry For Help! by Touchey: 9:17pm On Mar 25, 2016
drink two cups of warm water every morning.
Re: Have Tried Prayers Its Not Working! A Cry For Help! by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 25, 2016
Did op say hez tried prayers? Seriously? What have we turned God into sef? Praying about ur pre-marital sexual relationship?
Well, aren't the signs ominous enough? Do you really need a prophet to tell you that she would fucq around even after marriage? Think, my friend. If you don't want that, and if you don't want wayward kids, take the decision once and for all to do away with the relationship.
Wait oo, ur 30yrs old? My brother, no time ooo

1 Like

Re: Have Tried Prayers Its Not Working! A Cry For Help! by abimic(m): 9:56pm On Mar 25, 2016
Better severe ties with her, my girlfriend dare not cheat on me and tell me she loves me, God punish that mouth, I won't even talk to her again, if she like dey stay my compound. I can share everything with somebody, but I can never share my woman with anybody. I take no shit! Don't say we didn't tell u ehn, when u marry her and she brings a man to the matrimonial home, moreover, having known u can't do without her, u would still act the woman always. Brace up and slam the door on her bro, it's high time you got over her, she's not worth your anything despite the years. Or have u being enchanted?
Re: Have Tried Prayers Its Not Working! A Cry For Help! by colabotu: 7:32am On Mar 26, 2016
grimandevil:
Guy is easy but hard, u need discipline, warn her not to visit you again if she does insult d day light out of her in public. Tell her part 2 of a bigger insult go come if she decides to have contact with u again. Trust me she go run but if she no run.

If possible try play love do d sending nude pic thing first . Once u have her nude warn her if she comes close to u again, ie after the public insult, u will post her nude online. An show seriousness.

I had a girl like that na public insult and changing line for good and deactivating my fb and other social media like whatsapp. Registered new Sim and new whatsapp account. It really helped

What I wrote looks wicked but trust me it maybe d best way out of this

thank you. I appreciate your advice. I will try your suggestion.
Re: Have Tried Prayers Its Not Working! A Cry For Help! by colabotu: 7:42am On Mar 26, 2016
abimic:
Better severe ties with her, my girlfriend dare not cheat on me and tell me she loves me, God punish that mouth, I won't even talk to her again, if she like dey stay my compound. I can share everything with somebody, but I can never share my woman with anybody. I take no shit! Don't say we didn't tell u ehn, when u marry her and she brings a man to the matrimonial home, moreover, having known u can't do without her, u would still act the woman always. Brace up and slam the door on her bro, it's high time you got over her, she's not worth your anything despite the years. Or have u being enchanted?

thanks men
Re: Have Tried Prayers Its Not Working! A Cry For Help! by ednut1(m): 8:13am On Mar 26, 2016
Dis cant be real abeg. U beta go see babalawo
Re: Have Tried Prayers Its Not Working! A Cry For Help! by colabotu: 8:54am On Mar 26, 2016
ednut1:
Dis cant be real abeg. U beta go see babalawo

I wish its not my story

(1) (2) (Reply)

From Friendly F*ck To Wedding… / How To Know A Slay Queen And Fuckboy (photos) / Was Having A Bad Day Until I Saw This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.