Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,336 members, 7,819,174 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s (81307 Views)

2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life / Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. / Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by nifesi01(f): 6:49pm On Jun 24, 2013
Chino_anyi: who still goes to this church ? shocked

I still go n am nt ready 2 leave,u wanna kill us?

1 Like

Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 24, 2013
Many pple my dear,infact ,thers one close to my house in asokoro u wudnt beliv the kind of pple u see there ,they dnt dress so deeperlifeish and many especially the young grls wear stud ear rings and atleast a 3inch high heeled shoe
Chino_anyi: who still goes to this church ? shocked

1 Like

Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by nifesi01(f): 6:54pm On Jun 24, 2013
Abu Mikey: God forbid bad thing say My wife go dress on our wedding day like Mrs. Kumuyi!! cool

I pity u then,she very beautiful in the dress if u don't know,dressing like her is not worldliness,worldliness is within you if u don't knw,adamant members
Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by komek(m): 6:58pm On Jun 24, 2013
Pastor Kumuyi's wife wedding gown is scary if u understand what I mean.
1. It looks like mourning cloths, from where I come from.

2. It looks like what they wore my Grandma when she died.

Abeg, they shud stop all this mental slavery and imbibe the real thing.

2 Likes

Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by Dubemkelly(m): 6:58pm On Jun 24, 2013
Who still does that? I think dt was d fashion in vogue 4 d old deeper lifers,ds a nu dawn just dt d worshippers hv refused 2 loosen up,dey carry d church on der heads, no TV set wen its one of d media 2 gt infrmed tho dey may argue dt nt hvin it saves u d stress of gttng dstracted
Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by sweetgala(m): 7:00pm On Jun 24, 2013
Seems like a free for all on tpai today ...
Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 24, 2013
Ther is notin so special abt earrings ,I hardly wear or simply wear studs,to me they don't add to ur beauty .many europeans I'v seen didn't pierce their ears nd there's a new fashion *flawless makeup without earrings*halima abubakar is a fan of dat
sureteeboy: That picture has been photoshopped. The real pic has no earring. You guys should just respect God for once

1 Like

Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by Isiterere(m): 7:01pm On Jun 24, 2013
SANGO can't leave OYO 2 save a Life in
Anambra. Not Possible That's d Job of
AMADIOHA. Moral lesson- Mind Your
Buisness in 2013.
Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by teetee123: 7:04pm On Jun 24, 2013
This is the 4th thread created on this subject in the last one week. Can't we just let go.

Why is this particular thread on front page when there are other trending ones presently on the 15th page.
Moderator should do his work of emerging them and redirecting comments.

These are my observations with respect to the other threads:

1. Someone decided to play dirty and edit the bride picture. Putting ear ring, make up and others in pic.. The real picture is on the other thread in family section. They even put a picture of a limo

2. I believe this is not an issue of double standard by Pastor Kumuyi. DLBC members in the western world do have their wedding done wearing gown, veil, bridal train , cutting cake unlike in Nigeria where the bride put turban on her head and dress like mother in Israel.

3. Mrs Esther Kumuyi ( pastor Kumuyi. 2nd wife) wore suit skirt during her wedding with a hat 2 year ago. This is their dressing mode in London for wedding unlike Nigeria.

4. So why the noise about this wedding that took place in Kingston , Jamaica. The couple live in US and are westernised. . Don't let us just be passing comments blindly.

5. Someone posted a video where Pastor Kumuyi talked about not forcing people to wear shabby dressing for wedding. Check the other thread

6. Xtianity is a race but not against others but YOURSELF. If you finish the race you win. Why the animosity among xtians to pull others down. Christ is not divided.

7. Xtianity is not following doctrine of men but the word of God. Go back to the word. Decide what to wear, eat ,see but accordingly and not what your pastor feels.

8. Read the book, Deeper Life- the extraordinary growth of deeper life bible church by a briton, Alan Isaacson.
He did a research on the church. It will make you understand what is really happening in DLBC

9. Let deeper life members judge their GS. Wetin concern you , na ur money or be ur pastor? Hypocrites. Chief justices of righteousness, registrar at the gate of judgement. Like someone said on another thread this really shows the depth of the hatred of DLBC.

8 Likes

Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by deeobserver209(m): 7:04pm On Jun 24, 2013
I wonder how they would react if God decides to transport them back in reverse time to the garden of Eden to see Adam and Even.
Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by nifesi01(f): 7:08pm On Jun 24, 2013
fellis:

New Mrs Kumuyi is the one on the left.

@topic, since when did deeper life start wearing earing?
This must be the new age liberal deeper life dressing grin

Look well nw,no earrings,its d reflection of the veil

1 Like

Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by Vado(m): 7:11pm On Jun 24, 2013
How do we ascertain that the second picture is a depiction of a Deeper Life member's wedding?
Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by Idowuogbo(f): 7:17pm On Jun 24, 2013
nifesi01:

Look well nw,no earrings,its d reflection of the veil
but shes wearing pancake na! undecided
Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 24, 2013
I remember the story of a lady claiming to be over-righteous decided to wear "parashute" to GLO at the final interview. Bella no waste time embarrass the lady, show her the exit door and advised her to go work for her church grin grin grin. Honestly, Am not against what they are wearing but for crying out loud they overemphasize it. I remember one like that preached to me with her cloth smelling as if she soaked it for 30 days with strong mouth odour. Nobody will accept Jesus that way.

2 Likes

Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by Idowuogbo(f): 7:34pm On Jun 24, 2013
wristwatch: I remember the story of a lady claiming to be over-righteous decided to wear "parashute" to GLO at the final interview. Bella no waste time embarrass the lady, show her the exit door and advised her to go work for her church grin grin grin. Honestly, Am not against what they are wearing but for crying out loud they overemphasize it. I remember one like that preached to me with her cloth smelling as if she soaked it for 30 days with strong mouth odour. Nobody will accept Jesus that way.
Lmao!My Gawd! nairalanders hen grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by lakesider(m): 7:37pm On Jun 24, 2013
jobless journalist
Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by dallyemmy: 7:38pm On Jun 24, 2013
ONLY DRESS TO PLEASE YOUR MAKER NOT man

1 Like

Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by olumyde(m): 7:39pm On Jun 24, 2013
tpia.:
this babyosisi is known for mobilizing wicked spirits on nairaland.

she's an expert in instigating, most times she targets true believers ie bible believing christians. Myself as an example.She wages a very intense war on christians, you're only safe from her and her gang if you're half christian half juju or whatever. And she will literally gang up with any type of unbeliever to attack christians on her radar. It doesnt matter your religion, even if you're a satanist, she will become your best friend just in order to meet her goal.

see what she started again now, smh.

she was the one who came up with this picture, she also was the one posting pictures of deeper life weddings even before now.

very demonic entity, may God forgive her.

hope she doesnt reap what she sows sha.
i disagree. I've seen her participate positively on some christian thread.

2 Likes

Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by Blazinraj01(f): 8:00pm On Jun 24, 2013
wristwatch: I remember the story of a lady claiming to be over-righteous decided to wear "parashute" to GLO at the final interview. Bella no waste time embarrass the lady, show her the exit door and advised her to go work for her church grin grin grin. Honestly, Am not against what they are wearing but for crying out loud they overemphasize it. I remember one like that preached to me with her cloth smelling as if she soaked it for 30 days with strong mouth odour. Nobody will accept Jesus that way.

cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 24, 2013
olumyde: i disagree. I've seen her participate positively on some christian thread.

Thank you for vouching for my sainthood cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by cold(m): 8:18pm On Jun 24, 2013
tpia.:
this babyosisi is known for mobilizing wicked spirits on nairaland.

she's an expert in instigating, most times she targets true believers ie bible believing christians. Myself as an example.She wages a very intense war on christians, you're only safe from her and her gang if you're half christian half juju or whatever. And she will literally gang up with any type of unbeliever to attack christians on her radar. It doesnt matter your religion, even if you're a satanist, she will become your best friend just in order to meet her goal.

see what she started again now, smh.

she was the one who came up with this picture, she also was the one posting pictures of deeper life weddings even before now.

very demonic entity, may God forgive her.

hope she doesnt reap what she sows sha.
In Buzugee's voice..*WELL DAYUUM!* grin grin
Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by lecturerdabo(m): 8:19pm On Jun 24, 2013
BEGGING MY LAPTOP TO ON!
Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by sagytariusTM1: 8:21pm On Jun 24, 2013
babyosisi:

Thank you for vouching for my sainthood cheesy
Seems you both haven't resolved ur differences?

Ngwa, O zugo; fichaa ur personal text...

1 Like

Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by Domzee(m): 8:22pm On Jun 24, 2013
So what is the stress here now. why publicizing
Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by olawalemanog: 8:32pm On Jun 24, 2013
akthedream: Hope u dont reap what you sow sha..what goes around comes around..She is doing to you,what u do to Islam and muslims..So,cry not you little hypocrite.He dey pain ya
What do they do to muslims? So you want to join issues with these ones? Can't you see they do not have the time to serve anyone but their hearts' desires or you are not following the thread.
Only God knows those who are worshipping him, but definitely not these people.
Everyone talks about righteousness but no one is really righeous; they talk about love for Jesus, but no one wants to look like him; they, rather, prefer to look like an atheist.. They read about how difficult it is for the rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven and yet they tell you their God is not a poor God; they heard Jesus talking about foxes having holes and birds having nest...and they compete in the building of mansions even with church money...this is appalling, to say the least, and i think i have learnt so much from this. Na wa o!
Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by Deiok(m): 8:32pm On Jun 24, 2013
hmmmm... I just watching coolcoolcool
Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by francisbiz: 8:50pm On Jun 24, 2013
pumpingmachine: So what is the poster trying to say? That she should have worn what her mum wore on her wedding day? I don't think so. I even thought she wore something outlandish and revealing. As far as I'm concerned, she dressed decently and moderately just like the Bible says.
By the way, by attempting to judge her you've committed a sin cos we were told to desist from judging others. But I doubt you know where that is. All you are interested in is to soil the Kumuyi family name. Shame on you. Mumu like you
Don't misquote the Bible; the Bible didn't say that we should not judge people. It was Christ that even stated what you you have turned upside down. Christ said that you should not judge or else you would be judged on same standard that you have judged someone; in essence it means you shouldn't judge if you have not met that standard. You can only judge when you know you are not guilty of that sin you are judging someone on.
In this case, those who are judging the kumoye family are judging them on HYPOCRISY, so if those who have judged them are not fashion hypocrists, then they have every right to judge.
The problems BlackAfricans or BLACKARIANS have is complexity and confusion when it comes to religion. The northern Muslims would insist that you should wear Punjab,veils, gowns, kaftans etc; forgetting that those are the cultural-attires of the Arabs from the desert.
Southern Christians are even more confused than the northern Muslims, because the southern Christians are divided in terms of fashion. some would tell you that earrings, jewelries, perming of hairs,gold, diamonds are demonic, forgetting that most of our dress codes are european. They say that gold, diamond earings are evil but they wed with gold and diamond finger-rings! They drive cars and sail in ships and fly in jets that are decorated with diamonds, gold and other ornament.
If we want to be very natural, the way we were created, then we should all go naked, or at-least dress in animal skin or plantain leaves.
In terms of religion BlackAfricans or "Blackarians" are the most gullible, the most enslaved and the most confused. All these avalanche of doctrines are symptoms of 'POST-CONFUSSION-TRAUMA-STRESS-DISORDER'.
Just compare and contrast the wives of kumoye and oyakhilome; no the age difference is not fair. So compare and contrast the wives of kumoye and oritsejafor, not in terms of face or natural attributes, but in terms of packaging.

3 Likes

Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by Adex097: 8:54pm On Jun 24, 2013
;DAbi shoshi deeper life lo n loni? lipsrsealed
Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 24, 2013
Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by olawalemanog: 9:17pm On Jun 24, 2013
francisbiz: Don't misquote the Bible; the Bible didn't say that we should not judge people. It was Christ that even stated what you you have turned upside down. Christ said that you should not judge or else you would be judged on same standard that you have judged someone; in essence it means you shouldn't judge if you have not met that standard. You can only judge when you know you are not guilty of that sin you are judging someone on.
In this case, those who are judging the kumoye family are judging them on HYPOCRISY, so if those who have judged them are not fashion hypocrists, then they have every right to judge.
The problems BlackAfricans or BLACKARIANS have is complexity and confusion when it comes to religion. The northern Muslims would insist that you should wear Punjab,veils, gowns, kaftans etc; forgetting that those are the cultural-attires of the Arabs from the desert.
Southern Christians are even more confused than the northern Muslims, because the southern Christians are divided in terms of fashion. some would tell you that earrings, jewelries, perming of hairs,gold, diamonds are demonic, forgetting that most of our dress codes are european. They say that gold, diamond earings are evil but they wed with gold and diamond finger-rings! They drive cars and sail in ships and fly in jets that are decorated with diamonds, gold and other ornament.
If we want to be very natural, the way we were created, then we should all go naked, or at-least dress in animal skin or plantain leaves.
In terms of religion BlackAfricans or "Blackarians" are the most gullible, the most enslaved and the most confused. All these avalanche of doctrines are symptoms of 'POST-CONFUSSION-TRAUMA-STRESS-DISORDER'.
Just compare and contrast the wives of kumoye and oyakhilome; no the age difference is not fair. So compare and contrast the wives of kumoye and oritsejafor, not in terms of face or natural attributes, but in terms of packaging.
Can you see the analysis of a mediocre? My friend, you are a mediocte through and through otherwise you will not talk about an issue you know nothing about. You are saying hijab (it not punjab, olodo) is the drrssing of the Arabs...oga, i will suggest you go back to school because your education cannot benrfit you, not to talk of the people that suffered to fund it.
Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by Okeyson4wisdom(m): 10:19pm On Jun 24, 2013
Abu Mikey: God forbid bad thing say My wife go dress on our wedding day like Mrs. Kumuyi!! cool
i dont just know why people are so stiffnecked. God help us. I want u to read 1 tim 2 vs 9 what pastor kumuyi is telling u is true and all the doctrines that the few men of God that are not compromising the true teachings of the lord concerning how to dress is true. Why cant u follow the doctrine. Remember its better to obey than to sacrifice. If on the judgement day ure told that its true and ure faulted in these aspect of dressings, it would be too late for u to repent. Pls dont go to hell because of dressing, wearing attachments, putting on make ups, etc.

1 Like

Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by bigpastor(m): 10:33pm On Jun 24, 2013
teetee123: This is the 4th thread created on this subject in the last one week. Can't we just let go.

Why is this particular thread on front page when there are other trending ones presently on the 15th page.
Moderator should do his work of emerging them and redirecting comments.

These are my observations with respect to the other threads:

1. Someone decided to play dirty and edit the bride picture. Putting ear ring, make up and others in pic.. The real picture is on the other thread in religion section. They even put a picture of a limo

2. I believe this is not an issue of double standard by Pastor Kumuyi. DLBC members in the western world do have their wedding done wearing gown, veil, bridal train , cutting cake unlike in Nigeria where the bride put turban on her head and dress like mother in Israel.

3. Mrs Esther Kumuyi ( pastor Kumuyi. 2nd wife) wore suit skirt during her wedding with a hat 2 year ago. This is their dressing mode in London for wedding unlike Nigeria.

4. So why the noise about this wedding that took place in Kingston , Jamaica. The couple live in US and are westernised. . Don't let us just be passing comments blindly.

5. Someone posted a video where Pastor Kumuyi talked about not forcing people to wear shabby dressing for wedding. Check the other thread

6. Xtianity is a race but not against others but YOURSELF. If you finish the race you win. Why the animosity among xtians to pull others down. Christ is not divided.

7. Xtianity is not following doctrine of men but the word of God. Go back to the word. Decide what to wear, eat ,see but accordingly and not what your pastor feels.

8. Read the book Deeper Life- the extraordinary growth of deeper life bible church by a briton, Alan Isaacson. He did a research in three church. It will make you understand what is really happening in DLBC

9. Let deeper judge there GS. Wetin concern you ,i na ur money? Chief justices of righteousness, registrar at the gate of judgement.
God b Bless you for this summary
You are intelligent
I hope the moderator reads your post
You comment resolved my doubts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. / Kenyan Pastor Caught Pants Down With Pregnant Sister-In-Law (Photos, Video) / Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.