Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,408 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s (81304 Views)

2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life / Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. / Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by dare2think: 12:03pm On Jun 27, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

I don't expect you to know the difference though.

Because in your little mind you have all the knowledge in the world. The fact that you shout Christ up and down does not make you more knowledgeable than Frosbel or any other person. I'm sure your Jesus will be proud of your conceited attribute since you seem to speak on his behalf.
Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:45pm On Jun 28, 2013
aspabay:

Traditions will cancel revelation from your life.... Don't argue for things that are just traditions... In essentials we are united, in non-essentials there is liberty". (GS, WF Kumuyi)...

Please listen to this message by Pst. Kumuyi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B37R04v-WKA&sns=fb

I wonder how many of the gainsayers and naysayers have watched this videoclip before jumping to conclusions? undecided
Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by Sunglow: 3:38am On Jun 30, 2013
Am loving this bride,she is looking so fly!
Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by Sunglow: 3:45am On Jun 30, 2013
KwoiZabo: i don't believe you, don't you see the women mirror magazine published by the church (i read that magazine personally b'cos it is rich in scriptures and blesses me personally), kumuyi is the editor in chief and you see the women that are pictured in the magazine, how do they appear. my problem with deeper life is that they don't allow the HolySpirit to convict people, they impose manmade rules to christians this only breed hypocrites. Just to add is that LIMO actually used for the wedding? if it is then that is carnal. The bible says 'love not the world,...if you do the love of the Father is not in you,... all that is in the world is ... and pride of life 1 John 2:15 - 17' how else can someone display the pride of life if not wedding with a LIMO or riding private jets.
And its d bible dat also said dat God has freely given us all things to enjoy.d bible also said dat 'we know d grace of our lord jesus christ,dat though he was rich,he became poor dat i might be rich.there is nothing wrong in driving a limo,u as a christain own d whole world becos u r Abrahams seed n an heir of God.Enjoy life.
Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by Sunglow: 3:54am On Jun 30, 2013
olumyde: Then why do muslims put on shoes, socks, singlet? Why do u ppl buy cars or ride in one? You ppl should be riding on carnels and horses like ur oga at d top, muhamed. U shouldn't use mobile phones and internet too, how did u get on NL? Some ppl just think upside down. So we should be dressing d same way ppl dressed more than 2000 yrs ago. U should have recommended dressing like Adam and eve then. SMH
Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by Sunglow: 3:57am On Jun 30, 2013
olumyde: Then why do muslims put on shoes, socks, singlet? Why do u ppl buy cars or ride in one? You ppl should be riding on carnels and horses like ur oga at d top, muhamed. U shouldn't use mobile phones and internet too, how did u get on NL? Some ppl just think upside down. So we should be dressing d same way ppl dressed more than 2000 yrs ago. U should have recommended dressing like Adam and eve then. SMH
Dont mind dat akthedream,am sure he also uses an ipad.Jesus wore robes course dat was d fashion in their time.
Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by prettycy(f): 4:02pm On Jul 01, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin sista Ngozieka.....
JideTheBlogger:

grin grin grin
Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by DeeperdanNY: 5:10pm On Jul 01, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

I wonder how many of the gainsayers and naysayers have watched this videoclip before jumping to conclusions? undecided

The GS knows that he preached this message at NY. He did not use or intend any of such to Justify unrighteousness, frivolity, worldliness and foolishness or in preparation for this wedding of John and Love, and don't imply that if you are a Deeperlife member. There's no one liberty that teaches against Godliness, See what the current liberty has done to the present world. Now every world powers wants gay lesbian and homosexuals to have same marriage rights as normal human beings. That liberty started from somewhere too and you never know the end of this things. I wish my John and Love the best of their marital life
Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 01, 2013
Deeper_danNY:

The GS knows that he preached this message at NY. He did not use or intend any of such to Justify unrighteousness, frivolity, worldliness and foolishness or in preparation for this wedding of John and Love, and don't imply that if you are a Deeperlife member. There's no one liberty that teaches against Godliness, See what the current liberty has done to the present world. Now every world powers wants gay lesbian and homosexuals to have same marriage rights as normal human beings. That liberty started from somewhere too and you never know the end of this things. I wish my John and Love the best of their marital life

It is fake teachers like you that lead God's children into bondage with legalistic self righteousness camouflaged as holiness.

You are not authorised to tell God's children how they should live their lives , any authority you have if you have any at all is limited by the content and scope of scripture.

We will continue to warn the sheep to avoid your legalistic teachings .

1 Like

Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by DeeperdanNY: 10:02pm On Jul 01, 2013
frosbel:
It is fake teachers like you that lead God's children into bondage with legalistic self righteousness camouflaged as holiness.
You are not authorised to tell God's children how they should live their lives , any authority you have if you have any at all is limited by the content and scope of scripture.We will continue to warn the sheep to avoid your legalistic teachings .

Ah ah Now the true picture is coming out, the mystery of your association is reveaked, I see you get furious and defensive when I touch the gay and lesbian thing

1 Like

Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 01, 2013
Deeper_danNY:

Ah ah Now the true picture is coming out, the mystery of your association is reveaked, I see you get furious and defensive when I touch the gay and lesbian thing

hahaha, so now you accuse me of being gay, even though I am a married MAN, see how empty you are, you cannot even discern simple things.

Away with your traditions and bondage, Jesus came to set me free.

"It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery." - Galatians 5:1

smiley
Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by Pygru: 5:54am On Jul 02, 2013
This post has been hidden

Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by holypower(m): 8:46pm On Jul 05, 2013
Abu Mikey: God forbid bad thing say My wife go dress on our wedding day like Mrs. Kumuyi!! cool

but GOD won't forbid such a thing, thats the Christian mode of dressing than dressing like a harlot
Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 05, 2013
holypower:

but GOD won't forbid such a thing, thats the Christian mode of dressing than dressing like a harlot

are you a brainwashed member of deeperlife ?
Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by holypower(m): 9:02pm On Jul 05, 2013
frosbel:

are you a brainwashed member of deeperlife ?

am not attending deeperlife but am a brainwashed child of GOD

1 Like

Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 05, 2013
holypower:

am not attending deeperlife but am a brainwashed child of GOD

ok, keep your brainwashed traditions to yourself and preach the word of GOD not the doctrines of MEN.

smiley
Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by Gad2(m): 3:18pm On Jul 09, 2013
Whatever anyone feels or wish to share or contribute to issues in Christendom, it would only be sound and founded if the contributor possess what God commanded everyone to have; salvation or freedom from sin. If we are all free from all sins, then we have the moral right to declare another man's sin to be sin indeed. If you still live in sin, you do not have any right or authority to criticize an action that is a product of a nature you share. Those unguided children whose conduct has raised all these comments may not be free from sin as many may suppose. Let not a sinner, condemn another sinner. Such would not be innocent in the sight of God.
But God sees, hears, and knows all, and will judge all according to ALL ACTIONS, THOUGHTS, AND WORDS. A child of any christian minister who looses his or spiritual bearing to any culture should not be considered a model, as he or she will stand to face God's judgement as specified in His written word-The Bible. May God help us.
Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by tpia5: 3:29pm On Jul 09, 2013
Frosbel

Check your roots for the source of your excessive anger and bitterness.

You are not allowing whatever religion you profess, to heal you, seems you need to come to terms with your enmity against yourself, if thats at all possible because its not always an option.

Just saying.
Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 09, 2013
tpia@:
Frosbel

Check your roots for the source of your excessive anger and bitterness.

You are not allowing whatever religion you profess, to heal you, seems you need to come to terms with your enmity against yourself, if thats at all possible because its not always an option.

Just saying.

anger and bitterness ?

Maam , I am as free as a bird, currently in my study working from home in the most peaceful of mindsets, relaxed with a few coffees and enjoying the sunshine.

If you are bitter, we can join you in prayer.

smiley
Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by plappville(f): 3:35pm On Jul 09, 2013
pweetiedee: lets be factual, christianity isn't bondage. When Jesus came,he made clear d commandments. Read mark 7,galatians 5. He broke this commandments into two:love your God,Love ur neighbour as yourself. Ever since before Jesus came,fashion has been in existence. Read Esther,she was beautified,or dyu think Esther and d oda virgins did not contest? It was a beauty contest. Esther made up,she wore earings(jews wear earings,necklaces,nose rings and even ankle chains) david,saul and some other kings adorned demselves with golds!even the women. God wants us to dress decently, ladies shouldnt wear revealing clothes,wear modest dresses that fit u and luk btiful on you,make up in a modest way,take care of your skin and hair. Pls,dere is nuffinn bad in using relaxers! Takia of ur hair and get rid of dat awful smell. Use cleasers to clean ur face. God doesnt appreciate dirty ppl. He gave us beauty,u av to show it. Ladies and guys,stop indecent dressing! God doesnt like it. Pastors of nowadays av fashioned christianity to their own tastes,it is now a doctrine,diff churches with diff doctrines.sum support earings,some dont,some support weavons,some dont, but as christians,God purposely gave us the bible so we can understand,knw d comandments,keep the commandments. Do not dress indecently,too much of make up makes u ugly. May God give us the Grace to do his own will. Amen

My sister I weak for black race Christians oooh....if we are to follow biblical women. Then we cannot be seen as unholy because we wear nice clothes or use gold or silver bracelet/ring. You have said it all. Modesty is the word in the BIBLE.
Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by tpia5: 3:41pm On Jul 09, 2013
frosbel:

anger and bitterness ?

Maam , I am as free as a bird, currently in my study working from home in the most peaceful of mindsets, relaxed with a few coffees and enjoying the sunshine.

If you are bitter, we can join you in prayer.

smiley

Obviously, you either dont own a mirror or you look into one but dont see what is in it.

Your problem is within you, and what you are manifesting is your inability to come to terms with it.
Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 09, 2013
tpia@:

Obviously, you either dont own a mirror or you look into one but dont see what is in it.

Your problem is within you, and what you are manifesting is your inability to come to terms with it.

shocked
Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by tpia5: 8:52pm On Jul 09, 2013
Many men will drink the rain, and turn and thank the clouds
Many men will hear You speak, They will never turn around

But I will not forget You
You are my God my King
With a thankful heart
I bring my offering

And my sacrifice is
Not what You can give
But what I alone can
Give to You

A greatful heart I give, A thankful prayer I pray
A wild dance I dance before You
A loud song I sing
A huge bell I ring
A life of praise I live before You

Many men will pour their gold,And serve a thing that shines
Many men will read Your words, They will never change their minds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_y1K00ri_LE
Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by Danielamuda(m): 12:04am On Jul 25, 2013
Let god goggles don't blame enebod live everlasting for god don't condem enebod god we hep us in jesus neme
Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by joiam: 9:28pm On Aug 06, 2013
KwoiZabo: i don't believe you, don't you see the women mirror magazine published by the church (i read that magazine personally b'cos it is rich in scriptures and blesses me personally), kumuyi is the editor in chief and you see the women that are pictured in the magazine, how do they appear. my problem with deeper life is that they don't allow the HolySpirit to convict people, they impose manmade rules to christians this only breed hypocrites.
Just to add is that LIMO actually used for the wedding? if it is then that is carnal. The bible says 'love not the world,...if you do the love of the Father is not in you,... all that is in the world is ... and pride of life 1 John 2:15 - 17' how else can someone display the pride of life if not wedding with a LIMO or riding private jets.

My dear friend, I don't mean to insult you, but in understanding, we should not be babes. If you say riding a Limo or a flying a jet is worldly, what about spending billion of Naira to build a church? Is that not worldly? Why not just put up a building and worship without even painting it? Why should a pastor ride in a SUV(Jeep) instead of a Beetle car? Afterall, the Beetle car will still work! The issue here is that we define worldliness based on our level of exposure, understanding, social status, financial power, etc. In some churches, before, riding a fine car when sinners are dying was wordly but now it seems sinners have stopped dying! Before, when a member starts building a personal house, he is worldly but now, if you are still in a rented apartment after many years, they think God must have been against you. Having an aircraft is worldly to the man who is poor. When he becomes very very rich and he can afford it, he will find an excuse to justify it. My dear friend, Jesus was not riding in a jeep. Jesus was not living in a tastefully furnished house. I heard DL is putting up a structue in Gbagada ant it will be fully air-conditioned. Is this not worldly by your own understanding? Yet many members cannot afford 3 sqUare meals! So you see, it is all reative. Motive is the most important thing. Most of our definitions have been affected by the economy. Many are sending their children to private schools, why not to public ones? In fact DL now has many secondary schools and a university(all private). Why didn't they encourage people to save their money for evangelism rather than spend it to educate their children when Christ can come tomorrow? You see, we can go on and on and eventually see the folly in some of the things we do as christians. The Limo in question was rented for that day alone just as anyone would rent an aircraft with others to go abroad! Same thing!!! May God give us understanding in Jesus' Name. Amen.
Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by joiam: 2:08pm On Aug 07, 2013
joiam:

My dear friend, I don't mean to insult you, but in understanding, we should not be babes. If you say riding a Limo or a flying a jet is worldly, what about spending billion of Naira to build a church? Is that not worldly? Why not just put up a building and worship without even painting it? Why should a pastor ride in a SUV(Jeep) instead of a Beetle car? Afterall, the Beetle car will still work! The issue here is that we define worldliness based on our level of exposure, understanding, social status, financial power, etc. In some churches, before, riding a fine car when sinners are dying was wordly but now it seems sinners have stopped dying! Before, when a member starts building a personal house, he is worldly but now, if you are still in a rented apartment after many years, they think God must have been against you. Having an aircraft is worldly to the man who is poor. When he becomes very very rich and he can afford it, he will find an excuse to justify it. My dear friend, Jesus was not riding in a jeep. Jesus was not living in a tastefully furnished house. I heard DL is putting up a structue in Gbagada ant it will be fully air-conditioned. Is this not worldly by your own understanding? Yet many members cannot afford 3 sqUare meals! So you see, it is all reative. Motive is the most important thing. Most of our definitions have been affected by the economy. Many are sending their children to private schools, why not to public ones? In fact DL now has many secondary schools and a university(all private). Why didn't they encourage people to save their money for evangelism rather than spend it to educate their children when Christ can come tomorrow? You see, we can go on and on and eventually see the folly in some of the things we do as christians. The Limo in question was rented for that day alone just as anyone would rent an aircraft with others to go abroad! Same thing!!! May God give us understanding in Jesus' Name. Amen.

Anybody who cares should read Romans 10:3-5. Such a person will understand what is wrong with those who ignore the scriptures and embrace tradition. They are always feeling they are the best and always right. Religion blinds. Ask the Pharisees.
Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by Gad2(m): 12:49pm On Sep 17, 2013
joiam:

Anybody who cares should read Romans 10:3-5. Such a person will understand what is wrong with those who ignore the scriptures and embrace tradition. They are always feeling they are the best and always right. Religion blinds. Ask the Pharisees.
I pray and hope to read up one comment of yours someday; a comment that reflects some elements of grace, edification, evangelism, the Spirit's inspiration, and such values that replete a redeemed, Christlike heart i.e. a Christian's heart.
Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by ud4u: 2:36pm On Sep 17, 2013
heavenly race is individual responsibility ok undecided
Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by joiam: 9:27am On Sep 18, 2013
Gad.:

I pray and hope to read up one comment of yours someday; a comment that reflects some elements of grace, edification, evangelism, the Spirit's inspiration, and such values that replete a redeemed, Christlike heart i.e. a Christian's heart.

Please explain your statement.
Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by Gad2(m): 11:08am On Sep 18, 2013
joiam:

Please explain your statement.
There are so many mature learned and intelligent pple/Christians out there who can analyze and offer objective explanations to that statement. You may present it to any of them with reference to your comments to various posts on different subjects on this network. They'll be of better help.
Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by joiam: 12:05pm On Sep 19, 2013
Gad.:

There are so many mature learned and intelligent pple/Christians out there who can analyze and offer objective explanations to that statement. You may present it to any of them with reference to your comments to various posts on different subjects on this network. They'll be of better help.

In that case, I'm so sorry I asked you for an explanation. I actually thought you could offer an objective one!
Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by Judas2013: 12:07pm On Sep 19, 2013
fidelix: Trust Nigerians to dissect anything, the General Superintendent of Deeper Life Ministry’s son had his wedding last week, since then a lot of people have wondered on the whole ‘get-up’ of the bride which was yards away from what a typical Deeper life bride in Nigeria would wear and I’ve seen a couple. According to one of the ‘commenters’ on this funny but self explanatory picture which was posted on someone’s Facebook page;

“People have refused to live their own life but rather attach it to an apron of hypocritical philosophy and man made doctrine.I exonerate the dynamic Senior Kumuyi,I think it is the people that have refused to change,I respect Kumuyi and his teachings but the people he is teaching are not learning,it is a pity,religion should embrace freedom,that is what the bible said. It only warned that you should not use your liberty for evil,or take the grace for granted.”
Well that about says it all!

Why dress like a corpse in a coffin ? Deeperlife people sha!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kenyan Pastor Caught Pants Down With Pregnant Sister-In-Law (Photos, Video) / Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy / Prophet Joshua Iginla Remarries After Divorcing Yemisi Iginla

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.