Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

What Did She Marry Him For...money Or Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Did She Marry Him For...money Or Love? (3410 Views)

LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? / Among These Good Men Who Should She Marry? / Money Or Love: Which Is More Important In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Did She Marry Him For...money Or Love? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 22, 2013
What do you think?

Re: What Did She Marry Him For...money Or Love? by tellwisdom: 5:21pm On Jun 22, 2013
Re: What Did She Marry Him For...money Or Love? by xynerise: 5:26pm On Jun 22, 2013
Can you marry an evil spirit for money or love?
This is preposterous undecided

1 Like

Re: What Did She Marry Him For...money Or Love? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 22, 2013
xynerise: Can you marry an evil spirit for money or love?
This is preposterous undecided
Is that being the man an evil spirit
Re: What Did She Marry Him For...money Or Love? by xynerise: 5:34pm On Jun 22, 2013
Vanneni: Is that being the man an evil spirit
Not literal
Re: What Did She Marry Him For...money Or Love? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 22, 2013
The look on her face says it all. Its neither love or money.

Na pepper soup!
Re: What Did She Marry Him For...money Or Love? by xynerise: 5:40pm On Jun 22, 2013
I guess they will skip the ''You may kiss your bride'' part of the wedding.I cant watch that undecided
Re: What Did She Marry Him For...money Or Love? by 50calibre(m): 5:40pm On Jun 22, 2013
She is like:

Re: What Did She Marry Him For...money Or Love? by xynerise: 5:42pm On Jun 22, 2013
Looks to me she is getting married to the god of her ancestors
Re: What Did She Marry Him For...money Or Love? by claremont(m): 5:49pm On Jun 22, 2013
The look of disgust on her face says it all.
Re: What Did She Marry Him For...money Or Love? by demelza: 5:51pm On Jun 22, 2013
That image is repulsive!
xynerise: Looks to me she is getting married to the god of her ancestors
Gods are supposed to be cute and free from all defects, so I dont think so
Re: What Did She Marry Him For...money Or Love? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 22, 2013
SniperInADiaper: The look on her face says it all. Its neither love or money.

Na pepper soup!

xynerise: I guess they will skip the ''You may kiss your bride'' part of the wedding.I cant watch that undecided

50calibre: She is like:

Funny people on nairaland. grin grin grin grin
Re: What Did She Marry Him For...money Or Love? by Lolaabokoku(f): 6:47pm On Jun 22, 2013
photoshopped!

2 Likes

Re: What Did She Marry Him For...money Or Love? by eriegua83: 8:35pm On Jun 22, 2013
May M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ eyes behold beautiful things. ɪ̣̝̇ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇ this animal fearfully A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ wonderfully made by God? OBASANJO ɪ̣̝̇ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇ such an handsome dude.
Re: What Did She Marry Him For...money Or Love? by ikekings(m): 11:06pm On Jun 22, 2013
Is this real? Abi na photoshop?
Re: What Did She Marry Him For...money Or Love? by sirlaw2(m): 9:54am On Jun 23, 2013
This creature is fearfully made.. There z nattin wonderful abt it. .

eriegua83: May M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ eyes behold beautiful things. ɪ̣̝̇ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇ this animal fearfully A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ wonderfully made by God? OBASANJO ɪ̣̝̇ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇ such an handsome dude.
Re: What Did She Marry Him For...money Or Love? by LordReed(m): 10:17am On Jun 23, 2013

Re: What Did She Marry Him For...money Or Love? by Mynd44: 10:38am On Jun 23, 2013
The gods are not to blame
Re: What Did She Marry Him For...money Or Love? by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 23, 2013
Censor this thread please!

***now my 5yr old daughter that post with my handle is disturbed***
Re: What Did She Marry Him For...money Or Love? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 23, 2013
Re: What Did She Marry Him For...money Or Love? by AtheistD(m): 3:10pm On Jun 23, 2013
Vanneni: Is that being the man an evil spirit

Some people angry angry angry

(not at you, at the person you replied to)
Re: What Did She Marry Him For...money Or Love? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 23, 2013
That pix is photoshopped.

i do it alot on my android, iphone, bold 5, bold 10, nokia asha, galaxy, ipad and laptop except my desktop.
Re: What Did She Marry Him For...money Or Love? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 23, 2013
Atheist:-D:

Some people angry angry angry

(not at you, at the person you replied to)
Don't mind them. But that being looks too gross to be real. What kind of defect is that? The bride looks very repulsed. sad
Re: What Did She Marry Him For...money Or Love? by NessaFresh(f): 4:59pm On Jun 23, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
rokiatu: What do you think?
rokiatu dont kill me
Re: What Did She Marry Him For...money Or Love? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 23, 2013
I'm going to recommend this thread for FP. lipsrsealed
Re: What Did She Marry Him For...money Or Love? by Rhymez(m): 5:16pm On Jun 23, 2013
What da.......shocked
Re: What Did She Marry Him For...money Or Love? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 23, 2013
Re: What Did She Marry Him For...money Or Love? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 23, 2013
HotNaijaBabe:

I dare you.
I already have. tongue
Re: What Did She Marry Him For...money Or Love? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 23, 2013
Segeggs: That pix is photoshopped.

i do it alot on my android, iphone, bold 5, bold 10, nokia asha, galaxy, ipad and laptop except my desktop.

poor man
you forgot lumia, ativ, surface pro, tecno, ascend series, iMac, itv, iAC, i stabilizer

We give up angry angry

1 Like

Re: What Did She Marry Him For...money Or Love? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 23, 2013
Lmao @hotnaijababe, why shouldn't him think about marriage? grin grin grin grin

You think na your one deserve better things abi grin grin

Humans no matter how repulsive they may look wants to be happy.
Re: What Did She Marry Him For...money Or Love? by Vansnickers: 6:43pm On Jun 23, 2013
xynerise: Looks to me she is getting married to the god of her ancestors

Lmao!!! grin grin grin
Re: What Did She Marry Him For...money Or Love? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 23, 2013
joeydozzy:

poor man
you forgot lumia, ativ, surface pro, tecno, ascend series, iMac, itv, iAC, i stabilizer

We give up angry angry
i simply got tired of using them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The 3 Types Of Ladies That Nigerian Men Will Quickly Notice. / Guys Would You Rock This Under Wear ? (photo) / Agbo Kokoro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.