Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,987 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Why Does My Girlfriend Dry'up Once We Start Having Sex With A Condom? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Does My Girlfriend Dry'up Once We Start Having Sex With A Condom? (3277 Views)

CONDOM: What Happened When I Went To Buy A Condom [PICTURE] / What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? / When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does My Girlfriend Dry'up Once We Start Having Sex With A Condom? by donaldking10: 5:20pm On Jan 01, 2016
So i've had this confusing ish for some time now.
During pre-intimacy, my chick gets so totally wet. but once i put'on a condom and start the main thing, she quickly dries'up and the sex starts paining her.
But If i should remove the condom and re'insert my Jonny raw again, she gets wet immediately.
Anyone else experiences this??
& why does it happen?
Re: Why Does My Girlfriend Dry'up Once We Start Having Sex With A Condom? by ladycomfort(f): 5:23pm On Jan 01, 2016
Allergic to condom lubricant?

3 Likes

Re: Why Does My Girlfriend Dry'up Once We Start Having Sex With A Condom? by dammywapes(m): 5:26pm On Jan 01, 2016
Nibere odun tuntun
Re: Why Does My Girlfriend Dry'up Once We Start Having Sex With A Condom? by Cholls(m): 5:27pm On Jan 01, 2016
ladycomfort:
Re: Why Does My Girlfriend Dry'up Once We Start Having Sex With A Condom? by donaldking10: 5:27pm On Jan 01, 2016
ladycomfort:

Dunno. Just doesn't respond well to anything Condom'Like.
Re: Why Does My Girlfriend Dry'up Once We Start Having Sex With A Condom? by cruzita(f): 5:32pm On Jan 01, 2016
bring her here for spiritual cleansing

1 Like

Re: Why Does My Girlfriend Dry'up Once We Start Having Sex With A Condom? by amnesty7: 5:39pm On Jan 01, 2016
Some people are really jobless and add no value to NL cool

3 Likes

Re: Why Does My Girlfriend Dry'up Once We Start Having Sex With A Condom? by donaldking10: 5:46pm On Jan 01, 2016
cruzita:
bring her here for spiritual cleansing

lol.. No be small cleansing.
Who i go bring am to?
Re: Why Does My Girlfriend Dry'up Once We Start Having Sex With A Condom? by cruzita(f): 5:54pm On Jan 01, 2016
donaldking10:

lol.. No be small cleansing. Who i go bring am to?
maxi
Re: Why Does My Girlfriend Dry'up Once We Start Having Sex With A Condom? by donaldking10: 6:02pm On Jan 01, 2016
cruzita:
maxi
Go and find another person to cleanse. Not my bae!
Re: Why Does My Girlfriend Dry'up Once We Start Having Sex With A Condom? by GoodHealth007: 6:09pm On Jan 01, 2016
It may largely depend on the type of condom you are using. If it is those ones that are too thick and tough, she might not feel the sensations as the thickness beclouds her nerves. Or perhaps, she is used to having sex with you without a condom.

But our product Spanish Gold Fly will help her because it is formulated to make a woman more responsive and well stimulated for the sexual act with immense vaginal lubrication and she will experience strong orgasms! Order 1 today and see the results for yourself.

===========================================================================================================

REVEALED! Find out how to make a lady turned on in minutes and have her wet and literally beg you to f*ck her

https://www.nairaland.com/2803981/revealed-see-how-quickly-turn

1 Like

Re: Why Does My Girlfriend Dry'up Once We Start Having Sex With A Condom? by coolh3ad(m): 6:10pm On Jan 01, 2016
Its a known fact that "most" ladies don't like condom..If you must use a condom, try getting a lubricant. That would help..

3 Likes

Re: Why Does My Girlfriend Dry'up Once We Start Having Sex With A Condom? by rawpadgin(m): 6:23pm On Jan 01, 2016
picture of the dried up pvssy or

get lost!

2 Likes

Re: Why Does My Girlfriend Dry'up Once We Start Having Sex With A Condom? by donaldking10: 6:34pm On Jan 01, 2016
rawpadgin:
picture of the dried up pvssy or

get lost!
Lol.. You go blind! U might even find'out it's your sis.
Re: Why Does My Girlfriend Dry'up Once We Start Having Sex With A Condom? by rawpadgin(m): 6:38pm On Jan 01, 2016
donaldking10:

Lol.. You go blind!
U might even find'out it's your sis.
don't have a sister, all boys tongue
Re: Why Does My Girlfriend Dry'up Once We Start Having Sex With A Condom? by donaldking10: 6:51pm On Jan 01, 2016
rawpadgin:
don't have a sister, all boys tongue
Or maybe your Mum.

1 Like

Re: Why Does My Girlfriend Dry'up Once We Start Having Sex With A Condom? by rawpadgin(m): 6:53pm On Jan 01, 2016
donaldking10:

Or maybe your Mum.
dont start wat u cant finish

1 Like

Re: Why Does My Girlfriend Dry'up Once We Start Having Sex With A Condom? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 01, 2016
Its a normal tin . get a thin condom and some lubricant
Re: Why Does My Girlfriend Dry'up Once We Start Having Sex With A Condom? by bright007(f): 7:41pm On Jan 01, 2016
Just give me the girls number
Re: Why Does My Girlfriend Dry'up Once We Start Having Sex With A Condom? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 01, 2016
bright007:
Just give me the girls number
haha..I tot ure a she nah. Wt do u nid ha numbr fr. Loool

1 Like

Re: Why Does My Girlfriend Dry'up Once We Start Having Sex With A Condom? by donaldking10: 8:13pm On Jan 01, 2016
naughtynaughty:

Lolz.. Even me oo!
Seems he's a She-Male.

1 Like

Re: Why Does My Girlfriend Dry'up Once We Start Having Sex With A Condom? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 01, 2016
Some girls just don't like condoms at all...It spoils d fun anyways grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Does My Girlfriend Dry'up Once We Start Having Sex With A Condom? by bright007(f): 9:27pm On Jan 01, 2016
naughtynaughty:
I want to preach the gospel to her.
Re: Why Does My Girlfriend Dry'up Once We Start Having Sex With A Condom? by Tallesty1(m): 9:49pm On Jan 01, 2016
Your Akpalakpala is either thirsty or dry.
Re: Why Does My Girlfriend Dry'up Once We Start Having Sex With A Condom? by luvguy(m): 10:53pm On Jan 01, 2016
donaldking10:

Or maybe your Mum.
manner pls
Re: Why Does My Girlfriend Dry'up Once We Start Having Sex With A Condom? by Catalyst4real: 11:25pm On Jan 01, 2016
Best Answer

If you don't like Beans, you will never have appetite for it, or get stimulated by it's aroma.

Your girl prefers sex without condom, its more of a mental thing.

(1) (Reply)

I Want A Man That Can Go 7/8 Rounds In Bed - Calabar Girl / MR NAIRALAND Choose Your Top5 Most Good Looking Guys / Soldiers humiliated me and my bae for giving blow--job inside my car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.