Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,720 members, 7,809,733 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

Hillarious: Reason Why I Am Dumping You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hillarious: Reason Why I Am Dumping You. (1484 Views)

Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty / Hillarious Reason Why Men Always Want To Enter The Paradise Between Women's Legs / Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hillarious: Reason Why I Am Dumping You. by babygirlfl: 8:15pm On Jun 22, 2013
'It's not me, it's YOU' were probably the last words uttered in this relationship.
In an image posted to Imgur Wednesday, one girlfriend lists the 20 reasons why she is breaking up with her boyfriend and the examples are hilarious.
The examples paint a very interesting portrait of her now ex-boyfriend . For example, her ex-boyfriend had one too many posters of Michael Phelps in a speedo and every time he mentions the president, he calls him Barack HUSSEIN Obama.
Some of the reasons seem outright crazy.

He believes he was visited by aliens, kisses all family members on the mouth, and eats his cereal with water.
He's even skeptical of the moon landing.
And the two didn't seem to have a lot in common culturally.
The fact that his favorite movie is Snow Dogs and his favorite actor if Kirk Cameron, are two of the reasons she's breaking up with him.
He also seems to be from another time, by the way he finds Jay Leno funny and still uses an AOL email address.
Other examples show that something was maybe lacking in his intellect.
He pronounces cousin as 'cousint', believes vegans eat bacon, and wore sweatpants to her grandmother's funeral, thinking it was a casual occasion since her family is black.
Clearly these two just couldn't hack it.
But the letter ends on a relatively friendly note. She signs off with a curt 'Have a nice life!'
[img]http://1.bp..com/-HTCk5HoZG9o/UcYSbP8AQLI/AAAAAAAByo8/id31d7jPUgc/s1600/2.jpg[/img]

(1) (Reply)

How To Approach Women - 5 Keys To Approaching A Woman And Tantalizing Her / Top 10 Girl Code Rules / Is There Really Any Girl Who Thinks This Way?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.