Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,137 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

What Other Means Do We Use? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Other Means Do We Use? (21603 Views)

Can We Use Omo Detergent To Bath New Born Babies? / Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. / Must We Use The Services Of Househelps And Daycare? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Other Means Do We Use? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 24, 2013
bellong:

I get your point. The best way is still via communication which he should be sincere enough to open up. At least our forefathers were not christian, they held chastity in high regards and were not put to shame in this area. Why? Because they were sincere in their dealings involving marital relationships.

Our forefathers upheld chastity mostly for women and not for men. Men in those days were free to sow their wild oats.

Again, we are talking from the religious point of view and not cultural.
Re: What Other Means Do We Use? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 24, 2013
bettymafy:

Our forefathers upheld chastity mostly for women and not for men. Men in those days were free to sow their wild oats.

And where do these Men get their experiences from?

At topic...

This race is not by power, nor by might...
Re: What Other Means Do We Use? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 24, 2013
debrief08: Me I was previously married so obviously not a virgin.
We waited because I had it in my head that all men wanted with a divorcee was hit and run, he didn't have a problem with waiting since it made me comfortable though sometimes he "tried his luck"
Anyway fastforward to after the wedding, Oh boy, that was when I learnt the beauty and awesomeness of S3x, I never knew women also got MouthAction till that day, I always believed that only men got touched and the works down under, he went down on me that night, and I had what I assumed was a mini stroke, I was confused, disoriented, I was telling him to stop because I was dying and yet felt a sweetness I never knew existed.
The crazy man gave me a smug grin as if to say "see what you don dey miss"

U need to see me grinning from ear to ear with this your post. Reminds me of someone. . . wink lipsrsealed
Re: What Other Means Do We Use? by bellong: 1:00pm On Jun 24, 2013
bettymafy:

The religious and cultural POV are intertwined. Story passed down to me did not excuse the males from infidelity as both the male and female would be banished out of the society if caught in the act.

They did that due to their religious belief and not culture.
Re: What Other Means Do We Use? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 24, 2013
bellong:

The religious and cultural POV are intertwined. Story passed down to me did not excuse the males from infidelity as both the male and female would be banished out of the society if caught in the act.

They did that due to their religious belief and not culture.

I thought u said "our forefathers who were not even Christians"?

Anyways, let's not derail the thread. smiley
Re: What Other Means Do We Use? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 24, 2013
Lol, you know the church never brings this up. I'm gonna ask this question in church some day during any of those youth programs. Let me see if my pastor or whoever the speaker is would blush. grin cheesy
Re: What Other Means Do We Use? by Admonition: 1:24pm On Jun 24, 2013
@OP,
The christian race is a walk of faith. We walk by faith and not by sight. All what Christian marriage entails- prayer, compatibility, true love,partner selection and others must be carried out in faith. I have never heard of someone that walked by faith and yet was ashamed. Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. I think the poster is trying to import carnal ideas and equate them to the things of faith. You do not need to sample anything through sin. Your heavenly fathers knows what you really desire, what you want and what fit you most. If you are really a child of God, He will give you what is best for you. Stop teaching christian singles things that will corrupt their mind. God is a perfect match maker. This is why many churches today tends to be carnal and teach carnal ideology.Imagine if the OP is a woman leader in the Church. Is this what She will teach intending couples to do? There are couples who waited on God with true faith and got more than they ever wanted. Commit thy ways unto God and He will give the the desires of thy heart

9 Likes

Re: What Other Means Do We Use? by damiso(f): 1:32pm On Jun 24, 2013
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What Other Means Do We Use? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 24, 2013
bellong: Since you asked for a religious point of view, I will try as much as chip my understanding.

The fact that someone has been randy and wayward does not make him better in bed than a virgin whose JT is active. The most important thing is readiness and willingness to learn new things. There are many books, websites and blogs for that. Pre-marital sex has actually caused more harm than good all in the name of testing before buying.

To any lady who discovered that her husband is "engineless" only after the wedding, you are at liberty to divorce him.

Lol, my boyfriend has a grouse with virgin men. He thinks they are terrorists like Mutallab in the making, lol cos that's the only way they can release the tension. And I know the fact that I say there's no difference between a virgin man and non virgin vexes him well well, I do it on purpose lol. And you are right it's the willingness to learn. It's not by the number of partners you've had, have you fine tuned your touch?
Re: What Other Means Do We Use? by coogar: 1:44pm On Jun 24, 2013
babyosisi:
We are not just talking about Knowing what to do when the time comes
How does the woman who wants to wait assure herself that the sumtin is even working?

1 Like

Re: What Other Means Do We Use? by bellong: 1:47pm On Jun 24, 2013
stillwater:

Lol, my boyfriend has a grouse with virgin men. He thinks they are terrorists like Mutallab in the making, lol cos that's the only way they can release the tension. And I know the fact that I say there's no difference between a virgin man and non virgin vexes him well well, I do it on purpose lol. And you are right it's the willingness to learn. It's not by the number of partners you've had, have you fine tuned your touch?

LOL.. Fine tuned will be an understatement.. grin grin grin
Re: What Other Means Do We Use? by baby124: 2:09pm On Jun 24, 2013
Follow your mind and do what works for you. Whether you marry as virgin or not, doesn't mean the marriage will last or work. It shouldn't be about the wedding or getting married, but staying married. The question should be, can you get married to an incompatible person and not get irritated for the rest of your life? If you want to find out before marriage, you can engage in fo*replay with your clothes on. grin. Kissing, pressing etc. Some so called virgin's do worse these days.
Re: What Other Means Do We Use? by maran1983(f): 2:13pm On Jun 24, 2013
Well, I wasn't a virgin when I got married and neither was my husband; but, we had both agreed to follow bible doctrines and not have sex till our wedding night.
To reassure myself that all was well I'd occassionally have a feel of the yekini, so I had an idea of the size and length.
Another thing we had was good communication. No topic was too sacred. I asked him lots of questions which he truthfully responded to.
To further put my fears to rest, I pried the number of his ex from his brother, gave her a call and was able over time to find out how he was between the sheets.
Needless to say, I was in a coma for a week after our wedding!

1 Like

Re: What Other Means Do We Use? by EfemenaXY: 2:18pm On Jun 24, 2013
maran1983:
To further put my fears to rest, I pried the number of his ex from his brother, gave her a call and was able over time to find out how he was between the sheets.
Needless to say, I was in a coma for a week after our wedding!

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Other Means Do We Use? by DukeNija(m): 2:28pm On Jun 24, 2013
Christians indeed!
Instead of focusing on other things they r there feeding their flesh.
Sex is integral to marriage but when you get into a wrong union sex will not even be exciting, so why focus on that?
Christians caged by flesh grin
A true born again Christian will not ask such ludicrous kwesion. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Other Means Do We Use? by jmoore(m): 2:49pm On Jun 24, 2013
Duke_Nija: Christians indeed!
Instead of focusing on other things they r there feeding their flesh.
Sex is integral to marriage but when you get into a wrong union sex will not even be exciting, so why focus on that?
Christians caged by flesh grin
A true born again Christian will not ask such ludicrous kwesion. cheesy

I concur to the power of 100
Re: What Other Means Do We Use? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 24, 2013
damiso: lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

You know what?
Re: What Other Means Do We Use? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 24, 2013
Admonition: @OP,
The christian race is a walk of faith. We walk by faith and not by sight. All what Christian marriage entails- prayer, compatibility, true love,partner selection and others must be carried out in faith. I have never heard of someone that walked by faith and yet was ashamed. Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. I think the poster is trying to import carnal ideas and equate them to the things of faith. You do not need to sample anything through sin. Your heavenly fathers knows what you really desire, what you want and what fit you most. If you are really a child of God, He will give you what is best for you. Stop teaching christian singles things that will corrupt their mind. God is a perfect match maker. This is why many churches today tends to be carnal and teach carnal ideology.Imagine if the OP is a woman leader in the Church. Is this what She will teach intending couples to do? There are couples who waited on God with true faith and got more than they ever wanted. Commit thy ways unto God and He will give the the desires of thy heart

Story story
I should go by faith even in something physical that requires my sight
So we should just wait and enter one chance grin

Someone says if the man is it working,it is grounds for divorce,is it that simple
who wants to see that the man she took a vow to marry ,a man she has invested her emotions and all into is not answering when called grin

I am being practical now
I know what the Bible says
Even looking at a man or woman with lust is a sin but we are talking about a life altering event like marriage and you are saying we should go by faith
Re: What Other Means Do We Use? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 24, 2013
You folks are hilarious
Re: What Other Means Do We Use? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 24, 2013
coogar God forgive you and that gif here
Rofl

1 Like

Re: What Other Means Do We Use? by prosper86: 3:41pm On Jun 24, 2013
Admonition: @OP,
You are very very correct.!The blessings of God maketh rich and adds no sorrow,those that seek God for marriage and trust fully in God are never and can never be dissapointed.

1 Like

Re: What Other Means Do We Use? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 24, 2013
prosper86:
You are very very correct.!The blessings of God maketh rich and adds no sorrow,those that seek God for marriage and trust fully in God are never and can never be dissapointed.

I know a woman that sought God and married at 40 in this America and we all rejoiced and admired the handsome bobo she married
They also waited till the wedding night
The marriage lasted less than 6 months because the man could not perform
What do you say?
let's be real
I have seen people disappointed and sorrowful
How do we guard against this ,that is my question

We are still talking about men that cannot get it up
How about those wey dem circumference dey like 2B and HB pencil grin grin grin,and I have decided that I don't want that type
I believe in God and believe his words so ,what do we do?
Ask him to snap foto and send?
Re: What Other Means Do We Use? by dayokanu(m): 4:13pm On Jun 24, 2013
What would communication tell you? the proof is in the act itself

if you ask a virgin guy? Does he have errection Yes he does but how would he know how long he lasts?

Some guys are done after 2mins while the sister is just warming up.

So what kind of communication would address this aside from doing the act itself

Failure to do is like Buying a No testing gadget from Alaba. Na God hand you dey
Re: What Other Means Do We Use? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 24, 2013
dayokanu: What would communication tell you? the proof is in the act itself

if you ask a virgin guy? Does he have errection Yes he does but how would he know how long he lasts?

Some guys are done after 2mins while the sister is just warming up.

So what kind of communication would address this aside from doing the act itself

Failure to do is like Buying a No testing gadget from Alaba. Na God hand you dey

You are analyzing the situation well my broda
Even imam Maclatunji knows exactly what we are talking about
Re: What Other Means Do We Use? by coogar: 4:17pm On Jun 24, 2013
babyosisi: coogar God forgive you and that gif here
Rofl

you asked a question - i gave you the answer.
watch your partner as he's about waking up. the laws of nature dictate he must have a härdon at that moment. you can then touch and feel it. that's non-sëxual and cannot be considered a sin!

1 Like

Re: What Other Means Do We Use? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 24, 2013
coogar:

watch your partner as he's about waking up. the laws of nature dictate he must have a härdon at that moment. you can then touch and feel it. that's non-sëxual and cannot be considered a sin!

Hmm
Is that true?
I need a deeper lifer to confirm this

1 Like

Re: What Other Means Do We Use? by dayokanu(m): 4:27pm On Jun 24, 2013
coogar:

The hardon doesnt tell how long he lasts.

You need a hardon even for 1 minute expulsion
Re: What Other Means Do We Use? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 24, 2013
coogar:

So, touching and feeling someone's JT is not a sin. . . I'm a saint then. cool
Re: What Other Means Do We Use? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 24, 2013
So while I'm waiting for Dami.....Dayo did you go to Redeem convention @Dallas last week? I need your testimony for proof for Dami.

@thread, are we now clamouring for pre-marital sex.ual/ intimacy?? I have girls and I wouldn't want them to do that.... *a teary eye doesn't make one blind oh* Life is a risk itself , not every product we buy has warranty, we can only HOPE for the best oh.

Osisi, stop corrupting people's ( youth visiting family section angry) mind oh,

the fact that we did it doesn't make it right, God forgive myself, my hubby was the third guy I slept with in my life and thank God his thing dey kampe.

Many people even test drove and chose to manage with the hope of improvement.... and in long run , still nada improvement. Chastity all the way.

5 Likes

Re: What Other Means Do We Use? by Stegomiah: 4:32pm On Jun 24, 2013
Don't know why i so much like the family section, i always av one or two things to learn hia, d married women hia crack me up sometimes, and this thread in particular is very funny, imagine smone calling JT 'yekini' lwkmd! But seriously folks, i accept d talk about faith, and the bible stand, but we av 2 get pratical hia, even if it is by sinning, you must know ur husbands state by force oo, u don't want 2 go thru d agony of divorce, wen u av d privilege b4 hand!

@osisi, God go bless u, for bringing dis up, but if you cum find out sey d guy no fit perform and una don make wedding plans, wetin d lady go do? Secondly, au do men know that of ladies, as in a lady wey dem don remove her womb and doctors talk sey she no fit give birth again or d ones wey guyz don chop her ponmo sotey d place don wide like river niger and dem dey form no intimacy cos d guy na virgin or she don born again? I think its harder on d Men cos our own na too just feel naw!

Lmao, hope i neva commit sin oo, dis thread is funny and interesting! Lool
Re: What Other Means Do We Use? by dayokanu(m): 4:34pm On Jun 24, 2013
jidegirl12: So while I'm waiting for Dami.....Dayo did you go to Redeem convention @Dallas last week? I need your testimony for proof for Dami.

Yes I was there in Floyd TX for the friday event only
Re: What Other Means Do We Use? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 24, 2013
dayokanu:

Yes I was there in Floyd TX for the friday event only

Great. Did the choir wore pants for ministration? Did you notice / remember ? Sorry OP .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Unemployment In Nigeria: How Has It Affected Your Family? / Asamoah Gyan Ordered To Give Ex-wife Houses, Cars, Others / 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.