Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

What Do U Think Of This Break-up Message? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do U Think Of This Break-up Message? (852 Views)

Should This Break Up Letter Be Sent To Its Intended Recipient? / This Is Just So Annoying :'(....am I At Fault For This Break Up? / Guys What Does This Break Mean To You? Should I Be Patient Or Just End It Myself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do U Think Of This Break-up Message? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 24, 2013
U Hurt Me More Than I Deserve. Is It Just Becoz
I Loved U More Than U Deserve? I was born the day I met you, lived a while when you loved me, died a little when we broke apart. Sweetheart, I was born the day I met U…. and died the day U left me... It hurts to Breathe... Because Every breathe I take, Make me feel I can not Live without you... I know my behaviour was totally unacceptable, immature, silly and impolite... Bt above all, I asked for ur 4giveness bt u pushed me away. I believe it means u dnt want anytin to do wif me anymore... I called u bt u warned me to stop calling u... I sent text msgs bt u neva replied... I still called u bt u did nt pick up. I even posted on ur facebook wall bt u ignored it. Avnt u made me suffer enuf? Even whn we quarrel, cant u try to remember d gud tyms we had? God knws y this happened... I guess itz time to break up and move on. I wnt 4get u. Good bye and God bless u... Thank U 4 everytin u have done for me... U still remain my genius cos I avnt met any guy who is as smart as u r... M still sorry if I offended u ... Pls still try to 4give me. Bye... From the gurl u always called "Pety Pety"...
Re: What Do U Think Of This Break-up Message? by Caracta(f): 10:43pm On Jun 24, 2013
It's ok. You can use it!

2 Likes

Re: What Do U Think Of This Break-up Message? by Nobody: 4:26am On Jun 25, 2013
Sounds like the guy had already broken up with the girl and the girl cant take a hint grin
Re: What Do U Think Of This Break-up Message? by SweetLime: 5:04am On Jun 25, 2013
It's romantic. Hope some guy would say me too. embarassed
Re: What Do U Think Of This Break-up Message? by Nobody: 5:28am On Jun 25, 2013
Pety pety angry
Re: What Do U Think Of This Break-up Message? by Mynd44: 5:41am On Jun 25, 2013
Interesting
Re: What Do U Think Of This Break-up Message? by Gudintent: 5:49am On Jun 25, 2013
Marthakings: U Hurt Me More Than I Deserve. Is It Just Becoz
I Loved U More Than U Deserve? I was born the day I met you, lived a while when you loved me, died a little when we broke apart. Sweetheart, I was born the day I met U…. and died the day U left me...

I have heard of letter from the grave!!!

But from a dead ex !!!!! shocked

According to 'pety pety' (don't even get me started on that name grin) she is already dead.

My guy abeg ignore the calls and msgs o. Cept u want to join her in the land of the dead sha grin
Re: What Do U Think Of This Break-up Message? by ITbomb(m): 6:43am On Jun 25, 2013
[size=20pt][/size] Seen
Re: What Do U Think Of This Break-up Message? by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 25, 2013
Hmmm
Re: What Do U Think Of This Break-up Message? by olumaxi(m): 12:10pm On Jun 25, 2013
This aint no text msg..i gues u need a job
Re: What Do U Think Of This Break-up Message? by Odunharry(m): 12:13pm On Jun 25, 2013
send it if dat aw u feel jo...wait o.did u cme here 4 peepz 2 approve d msg?

(1) (Reply)

So Sick Of Being Lonely. I Need To Love. / She Said We Should Break Up! / Mistakes Men Make With Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.