Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,908 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" - Properties (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" (263977 Views)

The Making Of The Port Harcourt "Duplex + 4 Flats" / The Port Harcourt Luxury Flats / The Making Of "The Port Harcourt Castle" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 10:06pm On Aug 10, 2013
but we must also lay blocks on them, four coaches for a very high room, enough head room and improved air circulation/ventilation

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 10:08pm On Aug 10, 2013
more sand delivered, materials must not finish here.....

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 10:09pm On Aug 10, 2013
more walls

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 10:10pm On Aug 10, 2013
The look of the house from outside is also changing gradually.

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by nigerianwire(m): 10:33pm On Aug 10, 2013
dats great but u most be careful on the right use of materials,u can go for coleman wires & cables original naija cable.call 08035216742
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by nigerianwire(m): 10:34pm On Aug 10, 2013
dats great but u most be careful on the right use of materials.
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by VIPICO(m): 10:44pm On Aug 10, 2013
Fhemmmy:

I am sure it is not Lawyer than banned him, but the Spybot, that thing no get respect, so let him send info to Lawyer and Seun and he will be good

Thanks for the explanation, Fhemo.
Spybot leave our dear Spyder alone o. There millions of others that over-deserve banning on NL, not our correct teacher and mentor
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by mufutau55(m): 12:36am On Aug 11, 2013
spyder880: some of the places where we removed wood from, smooth as silk....

Yes... Fasting mode OFF... Smooth as a baby's butt. Good work.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by gottliebglobal(m): 1:45am On Aug 11, 2013
spyder880: but we must also lay blocks on them, four coaches for a very high room, enough head room and improved air circulation/ventilation
Well done, iam highly impressed with your expertise. Good job. I imagine what the finishing of this mansion would look like with these luxury sinks and faucets....check these out....

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by gottliebglobal(m): 1:47am On Aug 11, 2013
nigerianwire: dats great but u most be careful on the right use of materials.
Like these

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by mufutau55(m): 3:04am On Aug 11, 2013
gottliebglobal:
Well done, iam highly impressed with your expertise. Good job. I imagine what the finishing of this mansion would look like with these luxury sinks and faucets....check these out....

I think you should open a new thread and show us some of those nice beautiful wares.. I will love to see more in your own private thread.

Hajji Mufutau

9 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by amanikondo: 5:09pm On Aug 11, 2013
mufutau55:

I think you should open a new thread and show us some of those nice beautiful wares.. I will love to see more in your own private thread.

Hajji Mufutau

IDODO ORO.
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by lawali: 2:47am On Aug 12, 2013
gottliebglobal:
Like these
Nice wares. The concern is how durable are they? Kindly share the link to ur thread after opening it. Discussion can continue from there.
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by Fhemmmy: 3:15am On Aug 12, 2013
VIPICO:

Thanks for the explanation, Fhemo.
Spybot leave our dear Spyder alone o. There millions of others that over-deserve banning on NL, not our correct teacher and mentor

I agree with that . . .
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by Fhemmmy: 3:17am On Aug 12, 2013
Lovely faucet.
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 4:06am On Aug 12, 2013
This picture sums up our weekend. We continue today to start creating the special window designs in this house. I called this house a mansion, just wait around and see why I called it a mansion.

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by Nobody: 4:30am On Aug 12, 2013
spyder880: This picture sums up our weekend. We continue today to start creating the special window designs in this house. I called this house a mansion, just wait around and see why I called it a mansion.

If it's a single family home then it's already visible as a mansion.
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 4:43am On Aug 12, 2013
Somorin#1:

If it's a single family home then it's already visible as a mansion.

Its a single family house.
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by Aventures(m): 7:01am On Aug 12, 2013
Nice Job Mr spyder, the head room at the upper floor is quite very high, of course not bad at all but it is not so at the ground floor. i think there ground floor should also have been treated equally fifty fifty no cheating. or are you trying to create a panic room up there? have a blessed day.
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 8:33am On Aug 12, 2013
Aventures: Nice Job Mr spyder, the head room at the upper floor is quite very high, of course not bad at all but it is not so at the ground floor. i think there ground floor should also have been treated equally fifty fifty no cheating. or are you trying to create a panic room up there? have a blessed day.

Welcome my Oga, you are quite correct but its almost the same. Remember the down floor has a decking beam so its basically 3 blocks after the linel. The upper part will have 3 coaches of blocks on the outer walls plus the parapet beam to complete it to 4 coaches of the internal partitions.
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by Fhemmmy: 1:44pm On Aug 12, 2013
I refused to stop learning . . . Teach us jare.
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by emuj: 6:12pm On Aug 12, 2013
Pls Spyder880, can u help to advise me on how long a decking can stay to cure before loading it with blocks? My engineer said he would start with block setting after 3 days of casting/decking while the planks and bamboos are still in place. Pls advise!! Thx
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 6:23pm On Aug 12, 2013
emu-j:
Pls Spyder880, can u help to advise me on how long a decking can stay to cure before loading it with blocks? My engineer said he would start with block setting after 3 days of casting/decking while the planks and bamboos are still in place. Pls advise!! Thx

I have replied your mail, thanks.
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by mufutau55(m): 6:34pm On Aug 12, 2013
spyder880:

I have replied your mail, thanks.

Oga Spyder, please don't forget when you go back to Enugu about the Inosson Ceiling PVC distributor info in Lagos.
Thanks.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by tundysho(m): 6:50pm On Aug 12, 2013
I have been silently following this thread without commenting all these while but
I think its worthy to let you know that you have one more fan seriously admiring the
work you are doing here,keep it up

I have just one concern,primarily for the owner of the house

With the pace you are going,I believe the ownwer has a target to move into the house soon,
but I wonder if he would be able to live in that area with the state of the environment
still bushy et al.The house is standing alone without any nerby building

Anyway,all the best to you and the Landlord
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by emuj: 7:16pm On Aug 12, 2013
Spyder880...
Many thanks Spyder880. U are simply fantastic. Will keep u posted as the work continues. I appreciate. All the best.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by gtrust: 7:43pm On Aug 12, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Ewww why is his hand so hairy shocked lipsrsealed

Girls like 'hairy hands'. lol

Men love strong and beautiful houses! lol
Toys for big boyz!
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by tlops(m): 8:01pm On Aug 12, 2013
spyder880: I love building houses, and the attendant challenges that will inevitably come with it. I love making things happen, and working with skilled men to use materials in creating beautiful designs that will make a superb home. I have just been contracted by a Nairalander to build his house in Port Harcourt. The details are as follows;

Project: A 5 bedroom executive duplex
Client : A Nairalander
Duration: 60 days
Project cost: N8.8m (Foundation-roofing, materials and labour)
Contractor: Ckenneths Homes Nig.

This project will start this week as we arrange to travel down to the city and start work. This house comes with all the latest designs in modern building, granite, decent room arrangement with bigger bedrooms, internal plumbing and electricals, special parapet cornice, stone coated roofing tiles, everything.......

spyder880: As at now, the total money spent building this house stands at

FOUNDATION AND GERMAN FLOOR = N3,400,000.00
FIRST FLOOR WALLING = N1,420,000.00
DECKING SLAB = N2,458,400.00

TOTAL N 7,298,400.00

Wow... Oga spyder....All these monies dey fear me...

so nothing less than 12M will finish this project

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 12:10am On Aug 13, 2013
tundysho: I have been silently following this thread without commenting all these while but
I think its worthy to let you know that you have one more fan seriously admiring the
work you are doing here,keep it up

I have just one concern,primarily for the owner of the house

With the pace you are going,I believe the ownwer has a target to move into the house soon,
but I wonder if he would be able to live in that area with the state of the environment
still bushy et al.The house is standing alone without any nerby building

Anyway,all the best to you and the Landlord

The pace of building development in this area is very fast. There are upcoming houses all around this one.
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 12:12am On Aug 13, 2013
mufutau55:

Oga Spyder, please don't forget when you go back to Enugu about the Inosson Ceiling PVC distributor info in Lagos.
Thanks.

Hajji Mufutau

Just came back from Abakaliki, didn't spend up to one hour in Enugu, will try next time, sorry bros.
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 12:13am On Aug 13, 2013
tlops:

Wow... Oga spyder....All these monies dey fear me...

so nothing less than 12M will finish this project

My man, lets keep the costs aside as we do this, later on we shall come back to it.
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by mufutau55(m): 2:35am On Aug 13, 2013
spyder880:

Just came back from Abakaliki, didn't spend up to one hour in Enugu, will try next time, sorry bros.

Take your time, Oga Spyder.. no hurry.

Hajji Mufutau

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (87) (Reply)

The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) / Buy Original Stamped Concrete Materials. / Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.