Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Is It Offensive For A Friend To Call At 8am To Find Out How The Family Is Doing? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Offensive For A Friend To Call At 8am To Find Out How The Family Is Doing? (968 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive / My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Offensive For A Friend To Call At 8am To Find Out How The Family Is Doing? by mamagee3(f): 11:19pm On Jun 24, 2013
Hello nairalanders, I just wanted to find out if it's offensive for a friend to call at 8am just to find out how the family is doing?

And could there be an ulterior motive behind the call?
Re: Is It Offensive For A Friend To Call At 8am To Find Out How The Family Is Doing? by tpia5: 11:21pm On Jun 24, 2013
mama-gee:
Hello nairalanders,

hello
Re: Is It Offensive For A Friend To Call At 8am To Find Out How The Family Is Doing? by 25omega(m): 11:35pm On Jun 24, 2013
what do you think?
Re: Is It Offensive For A Friend To Call At 8am To Find Out How The Family Is Doing? by 2goodbobo(m): 12:17am On Jun 25, 2013
For now nothing wrong with it until he decides to say the real content of why he is calling. Between your post is not elaborate enough.
Re: Is It Offensive For A Friend To Call At 8am To Find Out How The Family Is Doing? by Mynd44: 5:51am On Jun 25, 2013
There is nothing wrong with it

1 Like

Re: Is It Offensive For A Friend To Call At 8am To Find Out How The Family Is Doing? by DExplorer1: 7:02am On Jun 25, 2013
mama-gee:
Hello nairalanders, I just wanted to find out if it's offensive for a friend to call at 8am just to find out how the family is doing?

As facebook would say: What's on your mind?
8am is early enough except there's something you're not telling.
Re: Is It Offensive For A Friend To Call At 8am To Find Out How The Family Is Doing? by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 25, 2013
This woman is such a paranoid, self-absorbed being. Damn!
Re: Is It Offensive For A Friend To Call At 8am To Find Out How The Family Is Doing? by Mynd44: 9:57am On Jun 25, 2013
fresh_dude: This woman is such a paranoid, self-absorbed being. Damn!
Be nice
Re: Is It Offensive For A Friend To Call At 8am To Find Out How The Family Is Doing? by Ajekpako(m): 11:39am On Jun 25, 2013
mama-gee:

Seriously? undecided undecided undecided undecided

paranoia would always get the best of most people or is there something you're not telling us?
Re: Is It Offensive For A Friend To Call At 8am To Find Out How The Family Is Doing? by freecocoa(f): 11:52am On Jun 25, 2013
And she's back.
Re: Is It Offensive For A Friend To Call At 8am To Find Out How The Family Is Doing? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 25, 2013
mama-gee:

Why don't you get your self a boyfriend? It's obvious you are in need emotionally. By the way you are pritty.
Re: Is It Offensive For A Friend To Call At 8am To Find Out How The Family Is Doing? by mamagee3(f): 3:58pm On Jun 25, 2013
phoinix:

Why don't you get your self a boyfriend? It's obvious you are in need emotionally. By the way you are pritty.
What does pritty mean?
Re: Is It Offensive For A Friend To Call At 8am To Find Out How The Family Is Doing? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 25, 2013
mama-gee:

What does pritty mean?

That was typo, I meant pretty, I have seen your photos from way back and I think you look good.
Re: Is It Offensive For A Friend To Call At 8am To Find Out How The Family Is Doing? by mamagee3(f): 5:31pm On Jun 25, 2013
phoinix:

That was typo, I meant pretty, I have seen your photos from way back and I think you look good.
Was I wearing a blue outfit in the photo?
Re: Is It Offensive For A Friend To Call At 8am To Find Out How The Family Is Doing? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 25, 2013
mama-gee:

It was back in 2008/2009, you posed with two other girls, can't remember your outfit. Though, I thought they were your sisters, like mixed family. It was nice.
Re: Is It Offensive For A Friend To Call At 8am To Find Out How The Family Is Doing? by mamagee3(f): 8:47pm On Jun 25, 2013
phoinix:

It was back in 2008/2009, you posed with two other girls, can't remember your outfit. Though, I thought they were your sisters, like mixed family. It was nice.

That wasn't me
Re: Is It Offensive For A Friend To Call At 8am To Find Out How The Family Is Doing? by tpia5: 8:57pm On Jun 25, 2013
mama-gee:

you might have been, who knows.
Re: Is It Offensive For A Friend To Call At 8am To Find Out How The Family Is Doing? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 25, 2013
mama-gee:

That wasn't me

undecided is mama-g a different person?

(1) (Reply)

The Solemnity Of LOVE... / How To Check My PM Msgs / 2013 Year End Handjob~wanted ASAP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.