Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,156 members, 7,825,613 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

His Honda Cross Tour Was Snatched In Abuja - Please Help - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / His Honda Cross Tour Was Snatched In Abuja - Please Help (18327 Views)

Car Snatched At Gun Point... / 2008/2009 Toyota Corolla Snatched At Gunpoint In Ogbomosho / Siena's Project Volvo V70 - Snatched From The Jaws Of Death! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Honda Cross Tour Was Snatched In Abuja - Please Help by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 25, 2013
Policewoman: DEMORALIZED or DEMOBILIZED?? grin

grin grin grin grin

@topic, Op, is it the 2010 or 2013 model?
Re: His Honda Cross Tour Was Snatched In Abuja - Please Help by yuzedo: 4:51pm On Jun 25, 2013
Next tin now d car go dey DEPRESSED! grin

2 Likes

Re: His Honda Cross Tour Was Snatched In Abuja - Please Help by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 25, 2013
Babalawo things- African Insurance. Just follow me to Kogi State and you'll get your honda back in one week. grin grin
Re: His Honda Cross Tour Was Snatched In Abuja - Please Help by funkybaby(f): 4:53pm On Jun 25, 2013
no insurance, no car tracker ! shocked shocked

these are the two major things that needs to be done after purchasing a car before cruising around town with it.

in my case, i asked for an email confirmation from the insurance company confirming that the insurance policy was active even though i had paid and i was yet to receive the original policy documents. even with the email confirmation, i was on their neck till i received the documents from them.

i hope and pray that you are able to recover the car. Amen.
Re: His Honda Cross Tour Was Snatched In Abuja - Please Help by stagger: 4:53pm On Jun 25, 2013
Hmm,

And I drove past that side around 8pm. Na wa o.

But why get a car of N8.3million and no tracker?
Re: His Honda Cross Tour Was Snatched In Abuja - Please Help by hardbody: 4:53pm On Jun 25, 2013
Built2last:

my phones and Ipad where i have the picture is gone so i dont have the picture anywhere else. except i go online and get the picture.

How do one even upload picture here?

If you use BB, I hope you installed BB Protect, at least you can shut down the phone and also be able to get some if not all your info back. God is your strength

1 Like

Re: His Honda Cross Tour Was Snatched In Abuja - Please Help by sunsky29(m): 4:53pm On Jun 25, 2013
emeka,obi,chiboy.oya job da o.dis guy say na 1m naira e go pay.we don hama b dat.oga ani pix of d car.#wiping my Ak47#i av jst a bullet left#saving d bullet 4 shekaus 7m dollaz#enters kitchen#take a matchet#obi oya mk we da go abuja go find the man motor.oya

4 Likes

Re: His Honda Cross Tour Was Snatched In Abuja - Please Help by pappilo(m): 4:55pm On Jun 25, 2013
OP how did it happen? Where you parked or did the force you to come to a stop?
Re: His Honda Cross Tour Was Snatched In Abuja - Please Help by hardbody: 4:55pm On Jun 25, 2013
funkybaby: no insurance, no car tracker ! shocked shocked

these are the two major things that needs to be done after purchasing a car before cruising around town with it.

in my case, i asked for an email confirmation from the insurance company confirming that the insurance policy was active even though i had paid and i was yet to receive the original policy documents. even with the email confirmation, i was on their neck till i received the documents from them.

i hope and pray that you are able to recover the car. Amen.

Next time,pay online and print your certificate from the comfort of your home or office. I use Cornerstone and I get all my quotes, pay and print my certificate for all my items, car, household, etc.
Re: His Honda Cross Tour Was Snatched In Abuja - Please Help by hardbody: 4:56pm On Jun 25, 2013
stagger: Hmm,

And I drove past that side around 8pm. Na wa o.

But why get a car of N8.3million and no tracker?

They saw you when you drove past, but they did not want to acquire your push and start wagon, LOL

4 Likes

Re: His Honda Cross Tour Was Snatched In Abuja - Please Help by funkybaby(f): 4:58pm On Jun 25, 2013
hardbody:

Next time,pay online and print your certificate from the comfort of your home or office. I use Cornerstone and I get all my quotes, pay and print my certificate for all my items, car, household, etc.

i never knew/i was never told i could do that from the comfort of awujale's palace. cheesy

noted. thanks smiley
Re: His Honda Cross Tour Was Snatched In Abuja - Please Help by sunsky29(m): 5:05pm On Jun 25, 2013
oya.dats job 4 me..jst hold d 1m naira sharp.i da cum.ma go cul my guys
Re: His Honda Cross Tour Was Snatched In Abuja - Please Help by igahdavid(m): 5:10pm On Jun 25, 2013
I pray that you are able to recover the car. Amen

With N50,000 you can install a car tracker in your vehicle and stand the chance of recovering it in case its snatched or stolen.

https://www.nairaland.com/899639/stolen-recovered-vehicles
Re: His Honda Cross Tour Was Snatched In Abuja - Please Help by FRANCISEKE1(m): 5:10pm On Jun 25, 2013
joeyfire: Woah! I thank God for your life. I heard a few gunshots late last night from the same area one axis. I wonder what's going on?

I will broadcast this on BB, I hope you have
get your car tracker at www.facebook.com/securitystoreng
and save resources
Re: His Honda Cross Tour Was Snatched In Abuja - Please Help by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 25, 2013
ATM-CARD:
.Sori ma dear..........but y nt add small moni wit d 1M n get anoda 1.Just suggesting shaaa
Google the price of a Crosstour before posting like a daunce
Re: His Honda Cross Tour Was Snatched In Abuja - Please Help by dulphines: 5:17pm On Jun 25, 2013
Rhino.5dm:
You are wrong not have a car tracker on it. With just an sms you would have demoralized it and get the position. I pray you see your ride.

No be only demoralize na to disorganize the car. Laugh don catch my leg!
Re: His Honda Cross Tour Was Snatched In Abuja - Please Help by Rhino5dm: 5:17pm On Jun 25, 2013
cool
Re: His Honda Cross Tour Was Snatched In Abuja - Please Help by tellwisdom: 5:17pm On Jun 25, 2013
Built2last: Kindly assist. My Honda Cross tour, black with cream colour interior was snatched at gun point in Area one Abuja last night at about 8:30pm.(24th June 2013)

Below is the details of the car.

ENGINE NO. J352225311363

CHASIS NO: SJ6TF2834CL700235

PLATE NO: BWR 68 AG

Should you see the car, please contact the nearest police station or call me 08163232750.

I have reported to police authorities but you just never can tell how far this may assist.

I will gladly reward whoever sees the car with a million for going through the stress.

I am also sorry for posting in this segment of the forum. dont know where to post it.

Many thanks.

Are you kidding me?? angry
Re: His Honda Cross Tour Was Snatched In Abuja - Please Help by Rhino5dm: 5:18pm On Jun 25, 2013
dulphines:

No be only demoralize na to disorganize the car. Laugh don catch my leg!

Fool.
Re: His Honda Cross Tour Was Snatched In Abuja - Please Help by nwokeomayola(m): 5:19pm On Jun 25, 2013
doesn't sound real, but if u re telling the truth, i prophesy u will see it in 48hrs, don't forget to pay the 1m as tithe to the church. i don't need it!!!
Re: His Honda Cross Tour Was Snatched In Abuja - Please Help by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 25, 2013
tellwisdom:

Are you kidding me?? angry

No be joke o. If your papa na strong babalawo, you don hammer be that.
Re: His Honda Cross Tour Was Snatched In Abuja - Please Help by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 25, 2013
Your car is already in Cotonou bruv.

Use out of that 1 million to buy better Igbo to console yasef cos that ride don go...

No surprise if person drive pass, use am even splash you water tomorrow cheesy grin
Re: His Honda Cross Tour Was Snatched In Abuja - Please Help by Davidoff2000: 5:25pm On Jun 25, 2013
brros, sorry..this is surprising o. i'l watchout.

but snatched at area 1? pls can u let us knw where, so we avoid the flashpoint. I knw dat side well and there are always 3 police patrols especially around the under bridge side around that time- first before the roundabout from area 3 junction, another patrol inside the roundabout from berger, and then just beside conoil, though these patrols come around 10pm, i am wondering where your car could have been snatched anywhere around here around dat time. could it be around the area 1 mall heading towrds area2?
Re: His Honda Cross Tour Was Snatched In Abuja - Please Help by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 25, 2013
Please @ op upload a picture asap.
Re: His Honda Cross Tour Was Snatched In Abuja - Please Help by Built2last: 5:30pm On Jun 25, 2013
jackbauersballs: Your car is already in Cotonou bruv.

Use out of that 1 million to buy better Igbo to console yasef cos that ride don go...

No surprise if person drive pass, use am even splash you water tomorrow cheesy grin

i dont take weed bro. i am confident i will see my car. i worked for it.

4 Likes

Re: His Honda Cross Tour Was Snatched In Abuja - Please Help by Sobrit(m): 5:30pm On Jun 25, 2013
Waoh! That car is a cool ride. This is the subject of discussion on the radio nig police diary program this morning. The police ppro was saying that people spend up to #5m to buy a car but find it rather harder to spend extra 50k to secure it. Some other have some sucurity gadgets in their cars but stil find it an hauculean task to spend few minutes after packing to put them.
It's indeed a big lesson to all esp with posh rides to knw that the eyes of the wretched urchins aren't too far away.
Finally, i pray God the all seeing and knowing, will frustrate them and give you back your car
Re: His Honda Cross Tour Was Snatched In Abuja - Please Help by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 25, 2013
dabrake:
bros, no vex but you fit help OJB with part of that money? God bless you

u dey cr.aze. watin be OJB? must everybody help OJB? how many people OJB help when he dey flex for Lagos nite clubs make una respect una self oooo. cos na once dance dey fit blind man.
Im not a hater and i dont know or heard about OJB b4. Enough is enough
Re: His Honda Cross Tour Was Snatched In Abuja - Please Help by kevoh(m): 5:32pm On Jun 25, 2013
nwokeomayola: i prophesy u will see it in 48hrs, don't forget to pay the 1m as tithe to the church. i don't need it!!!
Are you for real? angry angry
Re: His Honda Cross Tour Was Snatched In Abuja - Please Help by Josh316(m): 5:33pm On Jun 25, 2013
That car is probably in Kano or Jos now and is being wiped clean for re-sale as we speak. The car will make its way back to one Abuja stand as a second hand.

Sorry bro, but if you didn't install a tracker or you didn't have a find my ipad app on your ipad to help you with tracking either items, then its going to be VERY DIFFICULT.

However, still try to have SOME faith in our NPF. They might work miracles you know.

I don't drive gently at night in Abuja. Car Snatchers dey everywhere

Sorry brother. I know what you are going through now
Re: His Honda Cross Tour Was Snatched In Abuja - Please Help by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 25, 2013
nwokeomayola: doesn't sound real, but if u re telling the truth, i prophesy u will see it in 48hrs, don't forget to pay the 1m as tithe to the church. i don't need it!!!

Naija and religion sef. Na we dey go church pass and na we be the devil.
Re: His Honda Cross Tour Was Snatched In Abuja - Please Help by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 25, 2013
Crosstour?...Triple ouch..Kpele...I pray you find it..all dat money cnt jst disappear like that...Dont let it weigh you down..Keep hoping
Re: His Honda Cross Tour Was Snatched In Abuja - Please Help by nairaman66(m): 5:36pm On Jun 25, 2013
Cross wetin? Pray hard, else that car don go!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tincan Port Congestion / Tricks Vulcanisers Use To Defraud Motorists / How Do I Handle This Mechanic Holding My Car For 9 Months & No Result?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.