Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,494 members, 7,823,156 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Ten Ways To Avoid Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ten Ways To Avoid Sex (2018 Views)

How To Avoid Sex / Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... / 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ten Ways To Avoid Sex by dgamechanger: 5:03pm On Jun 25, 2013
i was a serious sex addict and now am doing everything humanly possible to reach out to people whom i was like. trust me is not easy to be clean of sex addiction but it requires lots of will, strength, believe and self discipline to be free, so i highly recommend to those whose finding it difficult to be clean of sex addiction, to start by taking a leap of faith and believe in themselves, there lots of book out there you can buy or download for free, it cost you nothing to try and hear what others have to say, i highly recommend this book by prince eagle ''Ten Ways To Avoid Sex''. it really helped me, i pray it could also help you too. you can find it on amazon, and please do tell me about you own book recommendation, thanks.
Re: Ten Ways To Avoid Sex by kingofpool: 5:20pm On Jun 25, 2013
dis must not be dis tym guys out dia need sex like die,is like u support child abuse....meanwhile 1
Re: Ten Ways To Avoid Sex by MrsChima(f): 5:27pm On Jun 25, 2013
I guess I have to tell my husband we can't sex no more!!
Re: Ten Ways To Avoid Sex by Enegod(m): 5:54pm On Jun 25, 2013
Why should i avoid sex? i dn't need the damn book!!!
Re: Ten Ways To Avoid Sex by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 25, 2013
I have to get this book ooo
Re: Ten Ways To Avoid Sex by Gudiza(m): 6:03pm On Jun 25, 2013
NEXT! undecided

1 Like

Re: Ten Ways To Avoid Sex by nenergy(m): 8:48pm On Jun 25, 2013
@OP The Topic should have read pre-marital or indiscriminate sex, not just sex. Many Nairalanders are married you know.lol
Re: Ten Ways To Avoid Sex by Adamskuty(m): 12:57am On Jun 26, 2013
nadia_SA: I have to get this book ooo
dont tell me you do it very well grin
Re: Ten Ways To Avoid Sex by fr3do(m): 2:34am On Jun 26, 2013
Adamskuty: dont tell me you do it very well grin

If a guy said dat,a girl wudn't quote him like u just did her.
Once in a while deprive them of ur attention.

1 Like

Re: Ten Ways To Avoid Sex by Exponental(m): 3:06am On Jun 26, 2013
Why should one avoid sex? Sex is a food of life given by God to ALL creatures......
Re: Ten Ways To Avoid Sex by Adamskuty(m): 6:25am On Jun 26, 2013
fr3do:

undecided
fr3do:

must u quote me?? Once in a while try minding ur business,huh? Post ur comment and go, Thanks! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Ten Ways To Avoid Sex by Dubemkelly(m): 6:57am On Jun 26, 2013
nadia_SA: I have to get this book ooo
Yle u r yet 2 get d book Nadia....Can we just hook up?

(1) (Reply)

Today's My Bday, Show Me Some Love / Serious Matter / Help!!! She Withdrew All His Money Through Atm And Ran Away.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.