Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Amaechi Vows To lead Protest Against FG & The CP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Vows To lead Protest Against FG & The CP (13593 Views)

"Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics / I Will Not Wage War Against FG – Tompolo / Borno Residents Reaction Against Fg’s Plan To Negotiate With Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Vows To lead Protest Against FG & The CP by Myself2(m): 12:06pm On Jun 26, 2013
[quote author=xykms101], ordinary state CP threatening an incumbent state governor. quote]

Point of correction,an ordinary tout is challenging a state CP to go and shoot him in the street,he thinks the CP is a tout like himself
Re: Amaechi Vows To lead Protest Against FG & The CP by carzola(m): 12:09pm On Jun 26, 2013
Those who surport Ameachi should following him and match out for protest but what would u be fighting for the right of one hungry ex-cultise Governor or the right's of the so many God fearing masses who suffer day in day out due to selfish politicians who think of there fat bellies while u train 6pack in the excuse of watching weight when we both know is hunger.. I love my country nigeria and the masses lets fight for the right reasons.
Re: Amaechi Vows To lead Protest Against FG & The CP by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 26, 2013
emmysenior: Mr Amaechi! My friend will always say "If you find yourself having problems with too many people consistently, reexamine yourself"

Perhaps, you should check your arrogant character. Abi na only you be Governor for Naija? Why are the rest not haunted?

My two cents.
And how many governors have a serving minister eyeing their seat, a first lady that wants to use him as houseboy and a state with almost $5bn annual budget.

I will keep saying it, you people should leave the comfort of your homes and computer where you practise cyber politics and go into town to attend meetings and know what is really going on.
Re: Amaechi Vows To lead Protest Against FG & The CP by carzola(m): 12:13pm On Jun 26, 2013
geogino:

My broda, I have never said that roads are not an issue here in rivers state. You may do well to read up and see my response to xykms101 before you start attacking . It is so surprising to even find lots of bad road in PH city.
Moreover,it is baffling when you undermine the value of hospitals. I do not pray you have a reason to visit a hospital but maybe one day take out time and visit BMH;walk through the emergency ward,the xray section and through the card payment section then you would appreciate them more.
thats y we have private hospitals. Is not today we knew the conditions of public hospitals.
Re: Amaechi Vows To lead Protest Against FG & The CP by Demdem(m): 12:15pm On Jun 26, 2013
Excellent Development from Amaechi. What a courageous Governor he is.
Re: Amaechi Vows To lead Protest Against FG & The CP by kross01(m): 12:16pm On Jun 26, 2013
carzola: bad roads is also one of the commonest killer in nigeria, we have to look at other common infastructures before we look into health reform..
i only reminded you of that when you said good road plays a better role in the society than a functional health system. It takes a healthy construction worker to build ur roads and it takes a good functional hospital to give you that healthy worker, health is wealth my brother thats why no company jokes with HSE.
Re: Amaechi Vows To lead Protest Against FG & The CP by Longeria(m): 12:24pm On Jun 26, 2013
So, AMAECHI now brand him self strong and courageous man, remember you are not half strong and courageous as Ibori. In fact Ibori once slaped Jonathan in present of big crowd in Aneni's house. Go on, keep dancing azonto on top of floater on middle of ocean. ONYE ARA.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Vows To lead Protest Against FG & The CP by citizenisb: 12:25pm On Jun 26, 2013
Please BUY DOLLARS NOW BEFORE THE NIGERIAN NAIRA CRASHES!!!

QE is ending and bond yields are going back up, which will send the Dollar to the stratosphere.

Indian Rupee Drops To Record Low Against Dollar, Gold Crash Accelerates | Zero Hedge

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Vows To lead Protest Against FG & The CP by BrightCar: 12:28pm On Jun 26, 2013
Amaechi, I used to like you but your comments and mouth running these days doesnt tell of a responsible
and a credible gentleman, moreso as a governor of a civilized and wealthy state.
Re: Amaechi Vows To lead Protest Against FG & The CP by BrightCar: 12:32pm On Jun 26, 2013
Demdem: Excellent Development from Amaechi. What a courageous Governor he is.
WHEN THE CHIPS ARE DOWN, HE WILL NO WHERE BE FOUND. AMAECHI IS PLAYING TO THE GALLERY, WHEN JOB DON MATURE, HE WILL DISCOVER HE IS ALONE.
Re: Amaechi Vows To lead Protest Against FG & The CP by carzola(m): 12:33pm On Jun 26, 2013
kross_01:
i only reminded you of that when you said good road plays a better role in the society than a functional health system. It takes a healthy construction worker to build ur roads and it takes a good functional hospital to give you that healthy worker, health is wealth my brother thats why no company jokes with HSE.
and without good infastructure they is no wealth and is this same wealth u use to pay for good health..the world has turn around is now your wealth is your health.. Wake up bro i love ur courage.
Re: Amaechi Vows To lead Protest Against FG & The CP by Mogidi: 12:34pm On Jun 26, 2013
Amaechi is doing everything in his power to create a state of emergency, the FG should honour him.

NO SURRENDER
[size=16pt]GEJ[/size] [size=16pt]CARRY GO[/size] [size=16pt]2015[/size]
Re: Amaechi Vows To lead Protest Against FG & The CP by Longeria(m): 12:41pm On Jun 26, 2013
Zalza: Hmmmmm...... GEJ n Mbu will definitely meet their Waterloo soon. They should stop frustrating a sitting governor all in d name of second term. I promise to follow d protest on d said date on nairaland.
sharaaaaaaaaaap there, why not follow on the street, look people are dieing in mass in rivers state currently due to all health workers strike because of IDI AMIN AMAECHI. Thunder fire those who will protest with him.
Re: Amaechi Vows To lead Protest Against FG & The CP by Lusola15: 12:42pm On Jun 26, 2013
I will take a hospitial a road anyday anytime. Oga

carzola: oga! Is road that they use to get to hospital's think about the number of people that didnt make it to the hospital's and died on the road.. Oga! Lets tackle isues one by one a good road play's a better role to society than a hospital..
Re: Amaechi Vows To lead Protest Against FG & The CP by babyhrt(m): 12:43pm On Jun 26, 2013
kkkp: Strong Man...givin dat clueless retardeen a gud run 4 his money
U r a profound idiot.u r neither here nor there.
Re: Amaechi Vows To lead Protest Against FG & The CP by Demdem(m): 12:44pm On Jun 26, 2013
BrightCar: WHEN THE CHIPS ARE DOWN, HE WILL NO WHERE BE FOUND. AMAECHI IS PLAYING TO THE GALLERY, WHEN JOB DON MATURE, HE WILL DISCOVER HE IS ALONE.

U are talking rubbish. Complete rubbish. U tell me what offence Amaechi committed.
Re: Amaechi Vows To lead Protest Against FG & The CP by BrightCar: 12:44pm On Jun 26, 2013
geogino:

Maybe trans amadi road that generates huge revenues to the state govt is also a federal road!
That there are bad roads in Nigeria is not a justification.
MY BRAWTHER YOU TALK WELL. TRANS AMADI IS NO MORE PASSABLE, ITS AN EYE SORE. AMAECHI FOR YOUR INFORMATION, WE IN TRANS AMADI ARE PLANNING A PROTEST MARCH, FOR YOUR NEGLIGENCE, INSENSITIVITY AND STUBBORNNESS TO REHABILITATE THAT ROAD FOR OVER 3 YEARS NOW. ITS A BIG SHAME TO YOU MR. POWER-SHOW.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Vows To lead Protest Against FG & The CP by Gargantuan: 12:47pm On Jun 26, 2013
funny government with inept ideology. no logic and no principle.........oh mu gush, tired of this so called .....country.
Re: Amaechi Vows To lead Protest Against FG & The CP by deletrue: 12:49pm On Jun 26, 2013
xykms101: Handwork of an uneducated first lady. You should tell that fat frog, amoeba, English murderer, ex kpof kpof seller and bass voice to mind her business and stick to the kitchen where she belongs. This is the game of Men not for a dullard stinking pvssy.

She was so angry that amaechi didnot welcome her when she was on her senseless lavish holiday to the state.

E be like say this woman don give jona wrapper collect trouser.
What kind of mannerlessness are you displaying in this forum? How did you come into existence? I mean, how did you grow up? Are you born of a woman? Do you live in midst of people? It's very unfortunate your state is just that of a highly frustrated individual. Going by your thread, i really lack proper words to describe your state since you are beyond redemption. I really pit you.
Come, i will still like to talk about you a little. Do you know this is one of threads that displays the highest decree of foolishness and completely show that you are societal deviant?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Vows To lead Protest Against FG & The CP by babyhrt(m): 12:49pm On Jun 26, 2013
xykms101: Nigeria is indeed a big joke, ordinary state CP threatening an incumbent state governor. What a shame!
If u had read d piece carefuly,u wud hav knwn dat Amaechi is jus seeking attention...and scoring cheap politicals goals coms wit a price.
Re: Amaechi Vows To lead Protest Against FG & The CP by okpurukata(f): 12:52pm On Jun 26, 2013
Just practically swam through Shell RD road and almost lost my car bumper. Amechi we appreciate you but you need to focus on governance. Like many others have advised the roads within the city are in a very bad shape. We know you alleviated the state of some major roads, but bros you need to do more. Be it known t you also that most people down south are seeing you as a saboteur. Please pick your fights carefully before you get consumed. Remember Nigerians have very short memory. You will be forgotten so fast if anything happens to you that you will even marvel from where ever you are. My tots
Re: Amaechi Vows To lead Protest Against FG & The CP by babyhrt(m): 12:54pm On Jun 26, 2013
xykms101: Handwork of an uneducated first lady. You should tell that fat frog, amoeba, English murderer, ex kpof kpof seller and bass voice to mind her business and stick to the kitchen where she belongs. This is the game of Men not for a dullard stinking pvssy.

She was so angry that amaechi didnot welcome her when she was on her senseless lavish holiday to the state.

Its either u do nt hav a wife or u dnt hav a mother..mayb u dnt even hav any of d two.cos al u said is unnecessary.
Re: Amaechi Vows To lead Protest Against FG & The CP by ubest1(m): 12:59pm On Jun 26, 2013
how far with ameachi plane gbeke?, it look like GEJ have seize it finally and add it to FG fleet
Re: Amaechi Vows To lead Protest Against FG & The CP by babyhrt(m): 1:00pm On Jun 26, 2013
kross_01: i refuse to believe this story, how on earth can u propose such gist that the police attempted to stop people from a senatorial zone from coming out from their zone? Even if all the policemen from rivers state are drafted to the zone, its still cnt be possible so please these politicians should find a more 'beautified lie' to feed us. Meanwhile, i thought amaechi's persecution was because of his 2015's ambition? Never knew its now about rivers states' oil wells & wealth.
My broda,dis guy mata tire me oo....see d sham of a story he want us 2bliv.he jus fiting d wind.
Re: Amaechi Vows To lead Protest Against FG & The CP by figment232(m): 1:00pm On Jun 26, 2013
carzola: if u live in p.h u would understand me better and not openin ur wide mouth like that of Goodluck's wife kitten and call ur father a fool.. If u'v seen the bad roads, that cause flood and major hold up in the city of p.h then you would pick your dictionary and check the meaning of Good governace you jobless crab.
Pls Use that ur thick big OLODO HEAD to think straight.Amaechi is a dictator and a tyrant, wots on ground in ph is not commesurate with the amount of money he gets from federal allocation monthly.Most of the funds have embazzled by him and his cronies.
Re: Amaechi Vows To lead Protest Against FG & The CP by BrightCar: 1:05pm On Jun 26, 2013

deletrue: What kind of mannerlessness are you displaying in this forum? How did you come into existence? I mean, how did you grow up? Are you born of a woman? Do you live in midst of people? It's very unfortunate your state is just that of a highly frustrated individual. Going by your thread, i really lack proper words to describe your state since you are beyond redemption. I really pit you.
Come, i will still like to talk about you a little. Do you know this is one of threads that displays the highest decree of foolishness and completely show that you are societal deviant?

PLEASE COOLOO TEMPER, SMALL SMALL
Re: Amaechi Vows To lead Protest Against FG & The CP by Demdem(m): 1:06pm On Jun 26, 2013
okpurukata: Just practically swam through Shell RD road and almost lost my car bumper. Amechi we appreciate you but you need to focus on governance. Like many others have advised the roads within the city are in a very bad shape. We know you alleviated the state of some major roads, but bros you need to do more. Be it known t you also that most people down south are seeing you as a saboteur. Please pick your fights carefully before you get consumed. Remember Nigerians have very short memory. You will be forgotten so fast if anything happens to you that you will even marvel from where ever you are. My tots

That Amaechi did well in his first term is a fact.
That demdem voted him to continue for second term is a fact.
That Amaechi hasn't done so well this second term so far is also a fact.
That demdem is dissapointed is q fact but he still has time to redeem himself.
That abuja based politicians led by wike are hell bent ready to frustrate his efforts is also a fact all because he wants to be the next gov which Amaechi oppose.
That Amaechi won't contest for any election in 2015 is also a fact.
That Amaechi is one of the best governors this state has ever produced is also an undeniable fact.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Vows To lead Protest Against FG & The CP by Reyspin(m): 1:09pm On Jun 26, 2013
figment232: U re a bigger fool! Amaechi is a confirmed AGBERO
Are you insultin d same amaechi dat has achieved more dan ur fore-fathers and greater dan ur generation unborn? Oga go and pray u have a say in this kuntree call nigeria and stopd throwin tantrum @ peeps dat has got achievemntz da will make all ur generational achievementz luk like childs play!
Re: Amaechi Vows To lead Protest Against FG & The CP by carzola(m): 1:10pm On Jun 26, 2013
okpurukata: Just practically swam through Shell RD road and almost lost my car bumper. Amechi we appreciate you but you need to focus on governance. Like many others have advised the roads within the city are in a very bad shape. We know you alleviated the state of some major roads, but bros you need to do more. Be it known t you also that most people down south are seeing you as a saboteur. Please pick your fights carefully before you get consumed. Remember Nigerians have very short memory. You will be forgotten so fast if anything happens to you that you will even marvel from where ever you are. My tots
this are the kind of people we need on nairaland not members from the "rivers state association of touts and cultise headed by their governor and member of norse-men club"
Re: Amaechi Vows To lead Protest Against FG & The CP by BrightCar: 1:11pm On Jun 26, 2013
Demdem:

That Amaechi did well in his first term is a fact.
That demdem voted him to continue for second term is a fact.
That Amaechi hasn't done so well this second term so far is also a fact.
That demdem is dissapointed is q fact but he still has time to redeem himself.
That abuja based politicians led by wike are hell bent ready to frustrate his efforts is also a fact all because he wants to be the next gov which Amaechi oppose.
That Amaechi won't contest for any election in 2015 is also a fact.
That Amaechi is one of the best governors this state has ever produced is also an undeniable fact.
WHAT IS THIS ONE POETING! DONT BE DECEIVED.
Re: Amaechi Vows To lead Protest Against FG & The CP by figment232(m): 1:13pm On Jun 26, 2013
Demdem:

U are talking rubbish. Complete rubbish. U tell me what offence Amaechi committed.
His offence? Gross Misconduct,Insurbodiantion to the FG of Nigeria and serious Anti-Party activities
Re: Amaechi Vows To lead Protest Against FG & The CP by carzola(m): 1:14pm On Jun 26, 2013
Reyspin: Are you insultin d same amaechi dat has achieved more dan ur fore-fathers and greater dan ur generation unborn? Oga go and pray u have a say in this kuntree call nigeria and stopd throwin tantrum @ peeps dat has got achievemntz da will make all ur generational achievementz luk like childs play!
when we see this so called achievments we would clap for u beloved governor like we are doin 4 that of akwa ibom and lagos state respectively.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dangote Listed Among World’s 50 Most Influential Persons / Sowore: "I Don't Expect A Free & Fair Election, BVAS Won't Stop Rigging" / Anambra Guber: INEC Recognises Ozigbo As PDP Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.