Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,832 members, 7,831,700 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Nigerian Beautiful Shoreline in pictures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Beautiful Shoreline in pictures (5588 Views)

Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures / Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures / Danger Looms In Lekki - Jonathan Inspects Lagos Shoreline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Beautiful Shoreline in pictures by ujoinme: 12:38am On Jun 27, 2013
There are beautiful shorelines in nigeria! thats a fact,federal govt aint going to develope these shorelines so its left for coastal states to develope them for tourism and transportaion purposes.
These is a huge revenue potential for these coastal states.

I dont see why we cant have passenger ships moving from calabar all the way to lagos with stops in all the major cities/town along the way.
this will be less expensive than rail, or could complement rail and road transportation, and cut down of the cost of transportaion.
Re: Nigerian Beautiful Shoreline in pictures by CyberG: 12:42am On Jun 27, 2013
Desola:

Asiere ni e ni?

You can clobber him like a bolus of pounded yam is clobbered by a pestle! grin grin I think it was a Nairalander (Egghead or Garri) who said something very funny about pounding these people's heads until it bursts! LWTMB! grin grin
Re: Nigerian Beautiful Shoreline in pictures by CyberG: 12:45am On Jun 27, 2013
ujoinme: There are beautiful shorelines in nigeria! thats a fact,federal govt aint going to develope these shorelines so its left for coastal states to develope them for tourism and transportaion purposes.
These is a huge revenue potential for these coastal states.

I dont see why we cant have passenger ships moving from calabar all the way to lagos with stops in all the major cities/town along the way.
this will be less expensive than rail, or could complement rail and road transportation, and cut down of the cost of transportaion.

You are salivating over a coastline that does not belong to your ancestors! Be fast because I just read that the South West are strategizing on how they will take all their prosperous lands and beautiful shorelines out of Nigeria! I love Nigeria for that country should be REALLY great but you people have held everyone back and I don't blame the SW for wanting to take their land away and send all of you folks away! angry angry
Re: Nigerian Beautiful Shoreline in pictures by ujoinme: 12:51am On Jun 27, 2013
CyberG:

You are salivating over a coastline that does not belong to your ancestors! Be fast because I just read that the South West are strategizing on how they will take all their prosperous lands and beautiful shorelines out of Nigeria! I love Nigeria for that country should be REALLY great but you people have held everyone back and I don't blame the SW for wanting to take their land away and send all of you folks away! angry angry

what are you talking about? Are you high? stop tripping.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Beautiful Shoreline in pictures by CyberG: 1:05am On Jun 27, 2013
ujoinme:

what are you talking about? Are you high? stop tripping.

Abeg stop derailing the thread. If you are upset the coast lines will taken by their rightful owners, you haven't seen anything yet. Go to https://www.nairaland.com/1338408/oduduwa-nation and register your complaints there! grin grin
Re: Nigerian Beautiful Shoreline in pictures by Nobody: 1:20am On Jun 27, 2013
They look good from an aerial view only. If you come closer, you'll notice that they don't look so nice.
Re: Nigerian Beautiful Shoreline in pictures by ujoinme: 5:19pm On Jul 02, 2013
like those shores
Re: Nigerian Beautiful Shoreline in pictures by ujoinme: 8:39pm On Sep 05, 2013
ElEKO beach Lagos another beautiful shore line

Re: Nigerian Beautiful Shoreline in pictures by ujoinme: 8:41pm On Sep 05, 2013
more of eleko beach

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sylva Leads, Dickson Storms INEC Centre / Why Are Nigerians More Threatned By IPOB Protest Than Fulani Herdsmen Attacks? / Vice Presidential Poll Results From Voice Of Nigeria VON

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.