Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,570 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends (63376 Views)

31 Girls Arrested In Hotel By Kano Sharia Police / A Key Suspect Of The Abducted Chibok Girls Arrested. / Master-minder Of The Abduction Of Chibok Girls Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 27, 2013
Super1759: for the sake of manidba, let's respect them, what do you even know about SA
Forget the guy, he is starting to show case the level of his stu.pidity.
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 27, 2013
onila:

Nigerians are some of the most welcoming africans

they even made a Nigerien a boko haram leader in Nigeria. . grin and even Chadian executives

a ghanaian or cameroonianpoverty will never do that

Lol grin
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by solomon111(m): 11:00pm On Jun 27, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: we rejected Nigeria go and learn your history. We are proudly Cameroonian. government/leaders come and go. we are not marginalized and don't regret anything . stop making up stories. you must b Igbo always talking about secession .
why won't you reject Nigeria when you are a bloody french puppet.

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 27, 2013
maxwello.yg:

I refuse to believe such naked lie.
Ghanaians hate us, envy us, are jealous of us. They might be friendly to us in political and entertainment(music things) sectors, but an average Ghanaian has an issue with Nigerians.

Of course u would think is lie because Nigerians are the one who hates ghanaians. The average ghanaian don't care about Nigerians, but we know that Nigerians are probably our closest friends in Africa even with all the bickering between the two countries.
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by mankand(m): 11:01pm On Jun 27, 2013
Wow, that is so interesting.

Back to the topic, Nigerians hve you all seen your lives? Everyone have start cautioning their children to stop associating with you because you are bad influence.

We are waiting for them to start saying they do not want you in their compound playground anymore

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by wowo2: 11:01pm On Jun 27, 2013
southern African countries in general are xenophobic..IMHO
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by druid06(m): 11:02pm On Jun 27, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: i don't do breastfeeding, go and whine somewhere else.

Excuse me sir or should I say kid. I think you're the one who's always whinning and acting like a child. Always looking for trouble from threads to threads. I think it's the right time I add you to my ignore list. I only accepted your request to follow because of a good activist on here, pagan9ja. You spend virtually all your day on nairaland stirring trouble where there seems to be none. You don't have a life. I don't even think you even have real friends. Probably one of those morbidly obese kids with no real friends and no interaction with the real world. Go out, make friends and stop acting like a child. You need to grow up boy.

4 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Super1759: 11:02pm On Jun 27, 2013
CodeHouse: I have a friend in SA, a Nigerian. He said Nigerians in SA, most of them are taking their girl friends, some are into 419, Yahoo, some are into drugs for real, while others are playing safe, like him is a hair dresser. Well we can't take all the blame though, SA's are corrupt too big time, but hey! It's their country, wetin man go do...I get news all day that Nigerians in SA are really out shinning those guys, so dem dey vex
generally, nigerians are smart people...but it doesn't mean all of them are into illegal acts.
SA can't jus pick on nigerians because we have SAs here too. The naija guys that are into dirty deals were introduced into it by the people there. They didn start it.
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Calamama: 11:03pm On Jun 27, 2013

And this big he-diaat of Senegal with 'im big red mouth pon big black face was on Aljezera d other day, shamelessly begging and begging France not to leave Mali because Africans cant do it without our white masters.

Obama most give him a big pat on d back and give him some dog biscuit for being so accommodating.

Afrika is poo without Nigeria full stop.

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by sambos994(m): 11:03pm On Jun 27, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: lwkd. naijans always playing the innocent victims. you reap what you sow . period. if nigerians were law abiders in SA people would b more tolerant. See them insulting Sa, yet the same people were insulting Nigerien , Cameroonians and chadians because bokoharam leader is a nigerien .xenophobia is not only physical , but mental, moral, spiritual etc.

i rest my case

Make una talk sense nah. What about the mozambican, congolese, zimbabweams and somalis?
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 27, 2013
peacein9ja: Do you own shares in shoprite If you do congratulations! How do you feel about the way Nigerians are being treated in South Africa? Your honest answer please. Last question do you ever try and change peoples's mind when they talk about how bad Nigerians are? Thank you in advance.
My papa owns Shoprite.

*i love nigerians sef but the ones on nl make me think otherwise..
I try to change ppls mind but sometimes u guys Bleep up really.. So what must I do..

Lol my pleasure

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by ZEALMAN(m): 11:04pm On Jun 27, 2013
SA no they carry last ooo,!!
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by onila(f): 11:04pm On Jun 27, 2013
ShyM-X:
How come everyone hates Nigerians and Nigeria?

Perhaps, it's high time Nigerians did a proper soul searching.

Everyone can't be wrong about us - time to look at the man in the mirror!!

Why always Nigerians everywhere? undecided

most disliked Nigerians

of-emanu girls
loud aggressive igbotic men into drugs trafficking
arrogant yoruba men

2 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 27, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: we rejected Nigeria go and learn your history. We are proudly Cameroonian. government/leaders come and go. we are not marginalized and don't regret anything . stop making up stories. you must b Igbo always talking about secession .
I learnt you don't have any movie cinema in Cameroon Oh lawd
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 27, 2013
druid06:

Excuse me sir or should I say kid. I think you're the one who's always whinning and acting like a child. Always looking for trouble from threads to threads. I think it's the right time I add you to my ignore list. I only accepted your request to follow because of a good activist on here, pagan9ja. You spend virtually all your day on nairaland stirring trouble where there seems to be none. You don't have a life. I don't even think you even have real friends. Probably one of those morbidly obese kids with no real friends and no interaction with the real world. Go out, make friends and stop acting like a child. You need to grow up boy.
see this one , you are the one who followed m and i put you on hold for like 2weeks . now that i followed you back you say i requested it? lwkd ,abge unfollow me .

2 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by CodeHouse: 11:06pm On Jun 27, 2013

What is this one saying? angry Moderators kindly please ban his IP, we can't give you a voice here on Naira Land and all you do is to treat us with disdain? MODERATOR! Ban his IP, so I won't be moved to take this issue personal
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 27, 2013
Kpimp:

Nigerians are far from being a xenophobic.visit naija nd u will be convinced.

Yet they keep blaming all their problems on Nigeriens and Chadians. Didn't they kick out Ghanaians because of xenophobia. Nigeriens are not innocent, they are just as xenophobic as the people they are accusing.

3 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Kpimp: 11:06pm On Jun 27, 2013
ebankole:

Which niegeria are u talkin aboit? nija love white. And nija pple are to busy to care about any foreigners infact if u are black NG wil hardly recog u-so much pple on the street of nija.i dont knw the NG u are quotin o

Na d the same tin we D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ talk.abi u knw understand d statement.
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jun 27, 2013
scipher: I learnt you don't have any movie cinema in Cameroon Oh lawd
[color=#990000][/color]i learnt you don't have light in nigeria and people are drinking from the sewer in Makoko embarassed embarassed embarassed. lipsrsealed
i mean do humans really live in makoko? shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by druid06(m): 11:08pm On Jun 27, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: see this one , you are the one who followed m and i put you on hold for like 2weeks . now that i followed you back you say i requested it? lwkd ,abge unfollow me .

You just proved my point. You're just a lonely kid.
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by cold(m): 11:08pm On Jun 27, 2013
South Africa again!Sheesh!Not to worry,the great Madiba will soon cross the great divide in a matter of days,then the real South Africa will be laid bare.The hate & violence buried deep in most South Africans will come to the fore.It's really sad it has to come to this.I feel for my peoples sad

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by sambos994(m): 11:09pm On Jun 27, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

thanks for proving me right anyway , i'm not joining you in the mud ..lmao@ the crook contest .

ask your clueless retardeen and fisherman you call president to take it back. when you at it ..can you tell your polio infected northerners to stop coming here and pollute our north with their backwardness? aka when are you going to tackle bokoharam and stop bringing your misery all over West-central Africa.

Ah-ah, why are you starting trouble? Did this involve Cameroon? If you don't like Nigeria then get out of this forum. This is SA and Nigerian only. Cameroon is not in this topic. Go find some Cameroonian forum, if there is any...

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Calamama: 11:10pm On Jun 27, 2013
Kingmojo:

Yet they keep blaming all their problems on Nigeriens and Chadians. Didn't they kick out Ghanaians because of xenophobia. Nigeriens are not innocent, they are just as xenophobic as the people they are accusing.

Ghana kicked Nigerians out first and Chadians and Nigeriens full Bokoharam and responsible for the killing of thousands of Nigerians. If a Nigerian was part of any group responsible for killing even twenty South Africans what d ya think would happen?

2 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 27, 2013
sambos994:

Ah-ah, why are you starting trouble? Did this involve Cameroon? If you don't like Nigeria then get out of this forum. This is SA and Nigerian only. Cameroon is not in this topic. Go find some Cameroonian forum, if there is any...
my brother, i simply said Nigerians should stop blaming SA take a look in the mirror and start denouncing the wrongs in their community/diaspora.. unfortunately the dude like many others couldn't see beyond my moniker. you know i'm a cool poster , but i hate hypocrisy and fingers pointing wink

2 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 27, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: [color=#990000][/color]i learnt you don't have light in nigeria and people are drinking from the sewer in Makoko embarassed embarassed embarassed. lipsrsealed
i mean do humans really live in makoko? shocked shocked
the 'then' makoko looks like Cameroon lipsrsealed... Light? Seriously, the moon serves Cameroon embarassed

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by sweetponmo(m): 11:13pm On Jun 27, 2013
chei: You don't blame the policemen anyway. Nigerians are a nuisance wherever they go.
Abeg na u and ur generation be nuisance. i bet say u no be omo naija becos proper naija person no go call 160 million people nuisance. E be like sey Arik airline plane jam ur mouth? Sango go strike ur mouth. Never again make moronic comments about Nigeria...! Oniranu ti o fi owo osi juwe ile baba e.
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by sambos994(m): 11:14pm On Jun 27, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: my brother, i simply said Nigerians should stop blaming SA take a look in the mirror and start denouncing the wrongs in their community/diaspora.. unfortunately the dude like many others couldn't see beyond my moniker. you know i'm a cool poster , but i hate hypocrisy and fingers pointing wink

I see. This is NL after all. But this is taking it too far. Not long long ago a Nigerian was beaten to death by the SA police for visiting a friends house. And now they locked up a SOUTH AFRICAN for going to a Nigerian's house. That's not right.

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by stupor(m): 11:15pm On Jun 27, 2013
Inik:
Nope, she is a huge fan of Dbanj. That's why she adopted his surname.

Hahahahaha ! Oseeeeeee ! Instead of Dbanj let's call her,Ybanj !

Hahaahahaha ! Fi le !

Funny peeps !
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 27, 2013
druid06:

You just proved my point. You're just a lonely kid.
whatever. next time don't lie
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Super1759: 11:16pm On Jun 27, 2013
nadia_SA:
My papa owns Shoprite.

*i love nigerians sef but the ones on nl make me think otherwise..
I try to change ppls mind but sometimes u guys Bleep up really.. So what must I do..

Lol my pleasure
nairaland is a faceless e-forum,made up of people of all works of lives, both nigeria and otherwise, learned and mad people, sick and good people, kids and adults, reasonable and sycophants. So make your point and leave.
Never get the response to heart.

2 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by kgr28(m): 11:17pm On Jun 27, 2013
South Africa's crime this and that, like nigeria is paradise!! This shyt is annoying, actually as long as South Africans are also killed,robbed or detained , I could'nt give a fvck what happens to nigerians in South Africa. Everytime you guys go on the net, you search on only bad stuff that South Africans did to Nigerians, while you bypass all the horrible stuff nigerians do in SA. One person said here that he hates SA, I say nigeria is full of shyt!!

3 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by patorini(m): 11:17pm On Jun 27, 2013
"and they say it's the white man I should fear, while it's my own kind doing all the killing here".......Tupac

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply)

Policemen, MOPOL Search Danjuma La’ah's House In Kaduna (Pics) / Uruemu Adejinmi Elected As Mayor In Ireland (First Black African Woman) / Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.