Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Please What Should Be The Title Of A Book About Lie? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Please What Should Be The Title Of A Book About Lie? (676 Views)

I Self-Published A Book! Thank You Nairaland / Is Your Book About Overcoming Obstacles? / A Positive Book About Mixed Marriages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Should Be The Title Of A Book About Lie? by pressworld: 10:22am On Jun 28, 2013
Please a friend of mine is on the editing phase of a book about lie, the book is trying to state why people lie and why lying is inevitable to succeed in this our modern world.

Also, what color should a book about lie carries?

These are the titles he has in mind. pick the one you know best fit the book.

1. "Why You Must Lie To Succeed"

2. "You Must Lie To Succeed"

3. "Must You Lie To Succeed"

4. "Yes! Lie You Must, To Gain Support"

5. "Lie and Become Successful"

6. "Lie and Win"

Don't forget to suggest a color...
-------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks to you all that suggested a title and a book color!
I want to announce to you that N0. 1 (Why You Must Lie To Succeed) has been chosen by you and others. White was chosen as the book cover.

For further information pertaining the book, refer to the book's website >> http://www.wymlts.Lakotai.com
Re: Please What Should Be The Title Of A Book About Lie? by luvmijeje(f): 11:23am On Jun 28, 2013
The inevitable lies in the our world or no 6. I will suggest white.

1 Like

Re: Please What Should Be The Title Of A Book About Lie? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 28, 2013
5 or 6, white

1 Like

Re: Please What Should Be The Title Of A Book About Lie? by purpinkx(m): 8:18pm On Jun 30, 2013
Lie to me ... Pink

1 Like

Re: Please What Should Be The Title Of A Book About Lie? by LarrySun(m): 9:41pm On Jun 30, 2013
'Become A Successful Liar!' Make The Colour Black.

1 Like

Re: Please What Should Be The Title Of A Book About Lie? by Cuddlemii: 6:45pm On Jul 01, 2013
White is a better option.

Everyone knows black symbolizes evil, bad and terrible things.
If I am a reader, and I come across a white cover book about lies, I would be curious.
I would deliberate on the reason(s) for this. I would analyze, and even ask people around me for their opinion on the cover.

Everyone knows white signifies purity or good, which makes it is risky and provides the perfect twist. Having a black cover would put people off, people would automatically think the book is about to preach against lies, which is the normal norm!
Why would I buy a book that states the obvious? wink

Alternatively, cream should do the trick, too!

1 Like

Re: Please What Should Be The Title Of A Book About Lie? by pressworld: 6:23am On Aug 03, 2013
I will like to say thanks to you all for your suggestions.

"Why you must lie to succeed" N0.1 was chosen by the majority
Likewise white as the book cover color.

Please follow the link given above to know more about the status of the book.

Thank you once more

(1) (Reply)

Tom Clancy Is Dead / Telephone Conversation: Sally And Paul / The Parable Of Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.