Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,399 members, 7,819,424 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Exclusive Live Interview With Abpatrick - Mr. Nairaland - June Edition - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Exclusive Live Interview With Abpatrick - Mr. Nairaland - June Edition (5491 Views)

Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 / Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exclusive Live Interview With Abpatrick - Mr. Nairaland - June Edition by Nobody: 12:49am On Jun 29, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Seun banned me for 3 years for insulting him.......which was rightly deserved.
Lol....banned for insulting Seun.....da fcukkkk
Wo is Seun? undecided

Next time, think of me when you see a cowgirl
LMAO!! I laughed so hard! grin grin grin

Post a link pls embarassed
Re: Exclusive Live Interview With Abpatrick - Mr. Nairaland - June Edition by Nobody: 12:49am On Jun 29, 2013
ifihearam:

lol,u nor know me then....
traffic kor women ni..

ask around jare but i know your type.
we go meet for front when i get your time some other day,i wan rest.

Sleep tite. kiss
Re: Exclusive Live Interview With Abpatrick - Mr. Nairaland - June Edition by abpatrick7(m): 12:49am On Jun 29, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Abpatrick, make we talk about that car o

Wowwwwwwww

I wan it in lime green

well its a maserati SUV, one of its kind... lime green okay. any other add ons?
Re: Exclusive Live Interview With Abpatrick - Mr. Nairaland - June Edition by ifihearam: 12:50am On Jun 29, 2013
alutacontinua:

shocked shocked shocked
Abpat, these pple are play-ladies. Sholly nd Texas, i mean tongue tongue
Ayaf serious, nice, take-home-to-momma ladies for you on that thread. cool

eyah!!!!!
i feel for you babes.
Re: Exclusive Live Interview With Abpatrick - Mr. Nairaland - June Edition by Nobody: 12:51am On Jun 29, 2013
ifihearam:

eyah!!!!!
i feel for you babes.

Sharrap dia. angry
I'm just an agent on the thread. cool
Re: Exclusive Live Interview With Abpatrick - Mr. Nairaland - June Edition by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:52am On Jun 29, 2013
abpatrick7:

hehe... well, much loving subdues ...

You think that will help ? I said so because I have been nice to her but she still won't leave her old ways.
Re: Exclusive Live Interview With Abpatrick - Mr. Nairaland - June Edition by Nobody: 12:52am On Jun 29, 2013
Shollypopz:
LMAO!! I laughed so hard! grin grin grin

Post a link pls embarassed

Start with Galaxy note II
https://www.nairaland.com/1237951/4-bedroom-duplex-two-3-bedroom-flats#14945120

I got those IDs banned sha

I just insult am small o
Re: Exclusive Live Interview With Abpatrick - Mr. Nairaland - June Edition by Nobody: 12:53am On Jun 29, 2013
abpatrick7:

well its a maserati SUV, one of its kind... lime green okay. any other add ons?

I want you in the driver seat looking all delicious and ready to be eaten up.

Se o possible?
Re: Exclusive Live Interview With Abpatrick - Mr. Nairaland - June Edition by ifihearam: 12:53am On Jun 29, 2013
alutacontinua:

Sharrap dia. angry

lol. yes ma'am lipsrsealed

May your ulterior motive be crowned with success.

sholly chei u never still observe my new identity naw?
Re: Exclusive Live Interview With Abpatrick - Mr. Nairaland - June Edition by abpatrick7(m): 12:53am On Jun 29, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli:

You think that will help ? I said so because I have been nice to her but she still won't leave her old ways.

maybe aggressive loving then... tune up d heat grin
Re: Exclusive Live Interview With Abpatrick - Mr. Nairaland - June Edition by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:55am On Jun 29, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

You've always been aggressive. So cutthroat.
One day, I almost fainted from one of your attacks tho cry cry
I'm like.....how can someone be so wicked to me?
I never old.......no old person in Ghana o

Why are you saying all these ? Its not true; Whenever I was doing all that was because I was provoked but I'm still not proud of it. Anyway,I am sorry,if that will help.
Re: Exclusive Live Interview With Abpatrick - Mr. Nairaland - June Edition by Nobody: 12:55am On Jun 29, 2013
abpatrick7:

maybe aggressive loving then... tune up d heat grin

Stop giving him advise jor
Re: Exclusive Live Interview With Abpatrick - Mr. Nairaland - June Edition by ifihearam: 12:55am On Jun 29, 2013
alutacontinua:

Sleep tite. kiss

changed ma mind.
Re: Exclusive Live Interview With Abpatrick - Mr. Nairaland - June Edition by abpatrick7(m): 12:56am On Jun 29, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

I want you in the driver seat looking all delicious and ready to be eaten up.

Se o possible?

lmao... ta lon soro

very possible.
Re: Exclusive Live Interview With Abpatrick - Mr. Nairaland - June Edition by 50calibre(m): 12:56am On Jun 29, 2013
abpatrick7:

lol... seriously ur team put up a good one. and u really got my ribs cracking when u made mention of
men of the underworld, fathers with kids, men of d dark, etc... like seriously?

was a good one though. you brought a different kind of tempo which added fun. kudos bro.

Haha! Im glad you didn't take those things too serious.

You were too difficult to defeat, I kept trying to come up with things to undermine you, but they seemed not to have much or any effect. You had lots of people on hypnosis.

The most frightening was when shollypopz was preaching gospel to one guy, even trying to entice him with IT talk, the guy still refused to vote for our guy, he voted you instead. That was the climax for me.
Re: Exclusive Live Interview With Abpatrick - Mr. Nairaland - June Edition by Nobody: 12:56am On Jun 29, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli:

Why are you saying all these ? Its not true; Whenever I was doing all that was because I was provoked but I'm still not proud of it. Anyway,I am sorry,if that will help.

cry cry cry cry let me cry small abeg
The pain still dey there
Re: Exclusive Live Interview With Abpatrick - Mr. Nairaland - June Edition by Nobody: 12:57am On Jun 29, 2013
abpatrick7:

lmao... ta lon soro

very possible.

Looks at his pix again......*faints*

Anywaz, I de go out. Keep looking sexy for the ladies cheesy

Me he speaks Yoruba.......OMGGGGGGGGoodness shocked
Re: Exclusive Live Interview With Abpatrick - Mr. Nairaland - June Edition by Nobody: 12:59am On Jun 29, 2013
ifihearam:

changed ma mind.

Just so u know, it's nt even 10.00pm for me yet...so, i got more than enuf tym for you. cool
Re: Exclusive Live Interview With Abpatrick - Mr. Nairaland - June Edition by abpatrick7(m): 1:01am On Jun 29, 2013
alutacontinua:

Sharrap dia. angry

soon dearie... about time.. wink
Re: Exclusive Live Interview With Abpatrick - Mr. Nairaland - June Edition by ifihearam: 1:03am On Jun 29, 2013
alutacontinua:

Just so u know, it's nt even 10.00pm for me yet...so, i got more than enuf tym for you. cool

just so you know its 8:04am for me here and its saturday.......
i have the whole day for you sef.
Re: Exclusive Live Interview With Abpatrick - Mr. Nairaland - June Edition by Nobody: 1:04am On Jun 29, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

I just insult am small o
LOL, I can't believe u were banned for 3yrs because of that though. You were right grin
Re: Exclusive Live Interview With Abpatrick - Mr. Nairaland - June Edition by ifihearam: 1:04am On Jun 29, 2013
abpatrick7:

soon dearie... about time.. wink

by this singular response,you just made her the happiest single lady on earth.

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Live Interview With Abpatrick - Mr. Nairaland - June Edition by Nobody: 1:05am On Jun 29, 2013
ifihearam:

sholly chei u never still observe my new identity naw?

LoL, No I haven't.....it takes more than a thread.
Re: Exclusive Live Interview With Abpatrick - Mr. Nairaland - June Edition by abpatrick7(m): 1:06am On Jun 29, 2013
50calibre:

Haha! Im glad you didn't take those things too serious.

You were too difficult to defeat, I kept trying to come up with things to undermine you, but they seemed not to have much or any effect. You had lots of people on hypnosis.

The most frightening was when shollypopz was preaching gospel to one guy, even trying to entice him with IT talk, the guy still refused to vote for our guy, he voted you instead. That was the climax for me.

lolzz... yea i rmb that one... i enjoyed every bit of it. it ws real fun.
Re: Exclusive Live Interview With Abpatrick - Mr. Nairaland - June Edition by 2legit2qwt: 1:06am On Jun 29, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

I just insult am small o

Damn! Your mouth grin grin grin grin
Re: Exclusive Live Interview With Abpatrick - Mr. Nairaland - June Edition by ifihearam: 1:09am On Jun 29, 2013
Shollypopz:

LoL, No I haven't.....it takes more than a thread.

ok ooo
bye for now.

@aluta. kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Exclusive Live Interview With Abpatrick - Mr. Nairaland - June Edition by Nobody: 1:19am On Jun 29, 2013
ifihearam:

ok ooo
bye for now.

@aluta. kiss kiss kiss kiss

kiss kiss kiss
Re: Exclusive Live Interview With Abpatrick - Mr. Nairaland - June Edition by Nobody: 1:20am On Jun 29, 2013
ifihearam:

by this singular response,you just made her the happiest single lady on earth.

Who liked this post?
Re: Exclusive Live Interview With Abpatrick - Mr. Nairaland - June Edition by Godson201333(m): 6:53am On Jun 29, 2013
Oh my God,So i missed Ab patrick?This my chinko time deceived me!
Re: Exclusive Live Interview With Abpatrick - Mr. Nairaland - June Edition by Idowuogbo(f): 10:30am On Jun 29, 2013
ifihearam:

this girl again?
the refined version of idowu
undecided undecided
Re: Exclusive Live Interview With Abpatrick - Mr. Nairaland - June Edition by Idowuogbo(f): 10:31am On Jun 29, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

I like Idowu so I go take am as compliment o.
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Exclusive Live Interview With Abpatrick - Mr. Nairaland - June Edition by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:19pm On Jun 29, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

cry cry cry cry let me cry small abeg
The pain still dey there

Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Am I A Virgin? / Girls That Sleep Out And Don't Go Back Home!!!!! / My Aunt Is Single At 48, Advice Plz.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.