Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Nice Guys Always Get Used And Dumped By Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nice Guys Always Get Used And Dumped By Women (1415 Views)

She Used Me And Dumped Me / I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them / Why Do Nice Guys Always Get Treated Badly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nice Guys Always Get Used And Dumped By Women by vislabraye(m): 4:34pm On May 14, 2008
Strange , but true. In my observation, those men who are very nice and sensitive are the one women seem to despice. If u are nice , they see it as being weak, submissive, stupid, lacking confidence or a mugun. The best u canm get out of a relationship is spending for for ur woman and getting nothing in return. So if u are in that shoe, watch out!! grin
Re: Nice Guys Always Get Used And Dumped By Women by Fadar(m): 4:38pm On May 14, 2008
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nice Guys Always Get Used And Dumped By Women by Tattooboy: 4:41pm On May 14, 2008
@poster
thanks for the advice but stop generalisingundecided i hate it!!! undecided
Re: Nice Guys Always Get Used And Dumped By Women by ztyle(m): 5:03pm On May 14, 2008
, . . and if i may ask are u 9ice?
Re: Nice Guys Always Get Used And Dumped By Women by Scopium: 5:12pm On May 14, 2008
[size=13pt]There's some element of truth in that[/size]
Re: Nice Guys Always Get Used And Dumped By Women by zheroes(m): 6:08pm On May 14, 2008
@ topic,

not necessarily, but women are hardly ever attracted to nice guys, because they are predictable, nice guys keep their adrenalin level on the low and they are happier or excited when the adrenalin is on the high.
Re: Nice Guys Always Get Used And Dumped By Women by whitelexi(m): 6:14pm On May 14, 2008
So true, and yet so false
Re: Nice Guys Always Get Used And Dumped By Women by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 14, 2008
somewhat true. i semi co-sign
Re: Nice Guys Always Get Used And Dumped By Women by whitelexi(m): 6:25pm On May 14, 2008
OMO IBO:

somewhat true. i semi co-sign

You know how it feels when you've been there. . . It feels sooo trueish, and yet soooo not-so-trueish wink

Oyibo!

(1) (Reply)

Can U Date Ur Boss. / Is It Okay To Ask A Guy Out? / Should I Continue Dating Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.