Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,533 members, 7,816,301 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

She Can't Just Let Me Kiss Her...what Could Be The Reason? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Can't Just Let Me Kiss Her...what Could Be The Reason? (2709 Views)

My Girl Won't Just Let Her Ex Go / She Said She Can't Marry Me, But Now, She Wants Me To Marry Her, Help / My Fiancee Said She Can't Support Her Husband! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Can't Just Let Me Kiss Her...what Could Be The Reason? by tatax(m): 9:08am On Dec 20, 2015
We have known for a very long time...we go all out and we enjoy eachother's company but everytime I try to initiate a kiss, she won't let me.
Re: She Can't Just Let Me Kiss Her...what Could Be The Reason? by Spanner4(m): 9:10am On Dec 20, 2015
#Say no to Endtime kiss before marriage# period!

3 Likes

Re: She Can't Just Let Me Kiss Her...what Could Be The Reason? by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 20, 2015
Maybe you have mouth odour or your lips are too big or she is not into you or you dnt have an alluring smell.

Choose anyone of those ones.,

2 Likes

Re: She Can't Just Let Me Kiss Her...what Could Be The Reason? by Young03(m): 9:10am On Dec 20, 2015
U get mouth odour..
Probably she doesnt want to contact syphilis

bros na joke ooocheesy
Re: She Can't Just Let Me Kiss Her...what Could Be The Reason? by cuvox(m): 9:11am On Dec 20, 2015
tatax:
We have known for a very long time...we go all out and we enjoy eachother's company but everytime I try to initiate a kiss, she won't let me.

knowing each other for a long time doesn't give you the right to kiss her.

like you stated, na friends una be. no lemme put it way. YOU ARE FRIENDZONE

1 Like

Re: She Can't Just Let Me Kiss Her...what Could Be The Reason? by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 20, 2015
Spanner4:
#Say no to Endtime kiss before marriage# period!
but you have done it even in your mum house.
Re: She Can't Just Let Me Kiss Her...what Could Be The Reason? by Quadre: 9:11am On Dec 20, 2015
Check ur teeth bros
Re: She Can't Just Let Me Kiss Her...what Could Be The Reason? by vizkiz: 9:12am On Dec 20, 2015
brush your teeth regularly bro grin
Re: She Can't Just Let Me Kiss Her...what Could Be The Reason? by Spanner4(m): 9:12am On Dec 20, 2015
Jolllyjoy:

Jollyjoy whor re u talking?
Re: She Can't Just Let Me Kiss Her...what Could Be The Reason? by RexKexMilann: 9:14am On Dec 20, 2015
Have you Tried asking Her? I believe She Has Cogent Reasons For behaving That Wayundecided.
Re: She Can't Just Let Me Kiss Her...what Could Be The Reason? by golor(m): 9:14am On Dec 20, 2015
Op leave that bab, she know like you, she's just trying to friend zone you....

Bro leave that bab i repeat,have been in that situation before,at first I was thinking what some people re saying "mouth odour "but that's not d case, if a girl likes you,with or without your mouth odour she will kiss you, after my first experience of rejection from a kiss advancement,i decided to stay far from d bab and ever since then I tell you d truth have kissed a lot of females not just female but beautiful baby's,most time they re d ones initiating for it....op please leave d bab,you have nothing to loose and believe me,you will find bab that will wants your lips all day#my word#

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Can't Just Let Me Kiss Her...what Could Be The Reason? by Djicemob: 9:16am On Dec 20, 2015
She probably knows her weak point and she's trying to prevent herself from stories that touch.Some peeps are like that,ignore people teling you your mouth stinks.

She is a hopless kisser.

1 Like

Re: She Can't Just Let Me Kiss Her...what Could Be The Reason? by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 20, 2015
Jolllyjoy:

when will nairalanders stop kiss and tell? must u tell everyone that he kissed u in his mum's house?
Re: She Can't Just Let Me Kiss Her...what Could Be The Reason? by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 20, 2015
Your mouth most likely smells. Please scrub your tongue very well and always have orbit in your pocket with done perfume around your neck area.
Re: She Can't Just Let Me Kiss Her...what Could Be The Reason? by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 20, 2015
Spanner4:

Jollyjoy whor re u talking?
the poster belowcheesy

happy sunday
Re: She Can't Just Let Me Kiss Her...what Could Be The Reason? by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 20, 2015
figo05:

when will nairalanders stop kiss and tell? must u tell everyone that he kissed u in his mum's house?
no.
Re: She Can't Just Let Me Kiss Her...what Could Be The Reason? by Spanner4(m): 9:22am On Dec 20, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
the poster belowcheesy

happy sunday
Thanks, u re welcm, jolly jolly, shebi u cook Jollyf rice?
Re: She Can't Just Let Me Kiss Her...what Could Be The Reason? by damselchinny: 9:23am On Dec 20, 2015
Guys b like

Re: She Can't Just Let Me Kiss Her...what Could Be The Reason? by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 20, 2015
Spanner4:

Thanks, u re welcm, jolly jolly, shebi u cook Jollyf rice?
no be jollyf na banga,u go chop?
Re: She Can't Just Let Me Kiss Her...what Could Be The Reason? by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 20, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
no.
keep it to urself next time
Re: She Can't Just Let Me Kiss Her...what Could Be The Reason? by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 20, 2015
figo05:

keep it to urself next time
yes sir!
Re: She Can't Just Let Me Kiss Her...what Could Be The Reason? by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 20, 2015
Ask her now. Afterall, she is ur girlfriend.
Re: She Can't Just Let Me Kiss Her...what Could Be The Reason? by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 20, 2015
Some girls Hate kissing...undecided I think it's A phobia or something...

I Used to hate it tho...Thought It's An Hobby people do Outta necessity To You know? do "IT"....

Till I found "The Amazing mouth"...That Got me craving for more!wink cool

1 Like

Re: She Can't Just Let Me Kiss Her...what Could Be The Reason? by misspicy(f): 9:29am On Dec 20, 2015
figo05:

lmao grin
Re: She Can't Just Let Me Kiss Her...what Could Be The Reason? by younghartz(m): 9:30am On Dec 20, 2015
most 9ja girls dnt like it...
Re: She Can't Just Let Me Kiss Her...what Could Be The Reason? by Spanner4(m): 9:30am On Dec 20, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
no be jollyf na banga,u go chop?
grin grin Banga? Wetin be banga o
Re: She Can't Just Let Me Kiss Her...what Could Be The Reason? by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 20, 2015
Spanner4:
grin grin Banga? Wetin be banga o
na another name for spanner.cheesy
Re: She Can't Just Let Me Kiss Her...what Could Be The Reason? by Spanner4(m): 9:34am On Dec 20, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
na another name for spanner.cheesy
Funny gal
Re: She Can't Just Let Me Kiss Her...what Could Be The Reason? by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 20, 2015
Spanner4:

Funny gal
cheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: She Can't Just Let Me Kiss Her...what Could Be The Reason? by Obudupikin: 10:06am On Dec 20, 2015
Kiss her when she least expects. Surprise her and be bold while u at it.
Re: She Can't Just Let Me Kiss Her...what Could Be The Reason? by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 20, 2015
misspicy:
lmao grin
why u laughing?
Re: She Can't Just Let Me Kiss Her...what Could Be The Reason? by Babe2sure(f): 10:53am On Dec 20, 2015
She may have phobia for kissing. Some people don't enjoy it. It's better you ask her the reason why she doesn't kiss you. You may make her like it by setting a romantic mood before asking for it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies.. Whats Your View About Dating A Short Guy? / Message Of Apology To The Guys Sending Pms / 8 Silly Things Men Do During S**x That Leads To Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.