Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,537 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

She Refuse To Let Me Kiss Her... Please Advice - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Refuse To Let Me Kiss Her... Please Advice (7864 Views)

She Can't Just Let Me Kiss Her...what Could Be The Reason? / He Won't Let Me Kiss Him Goodnight / My Girlfriend Allows Me To Do Anything To Her But Does Not Allow Me To Kiss Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Refuse To Let Me Kiss Her... Please Advice by Mynd44: 8:07pm On Jun 29, 2013
DigitalSignal:

At least 3 months! Oya base your contribution on that!
**waiting**
Re: She Refuse To Let Me Kiss Her... Please Advice by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 29, 2013
DigitalSignal:

At least 3 months! Oya base your contribution on that!
three month is still very early now and i think the reason why she's avoiding a kiss is that,maybe kiss is her weakening point.
The answer is for you @ digitalsignal because i know you are not the one who posted this thread.
Re: She Refuse To Let Me Kiss Her... Please Advice by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 29, 2013
Mynd_44:
**waiting**
take a seat and have a cup of coffee
Re: She Refuse To Let Me Kiss Her... Please Advice by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 29, 2013
Tic Tacs?
Re: She Refuse To Let Me Kiss Her... Please Advice by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 29, 2013
tellwisdom:

Even before you started kissing undecided
you deserve a red card angry
Re: She Refuse To Let Me Kiss Her... Please Advice by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 29, 2013
tongue
Yield: Tic Tacs?
Re: She Refuse To Let Me Kiss Her... Please Advice by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 29, 2013
The girl does not love him... Anything otherwise is irrelevant!
Re: She Refuse To Let Me Kiss Her... Please Advice by DigitalSignal(m): 9:22pm On Jun 29, 2013
smothly: three month is still very early now and i think the reason why she's avoiding a kiss is that,maybe kiss is her weakening point.
The answer is for you @ digitalsignal because i know you are not the one who posted this thread.

Oh, she doesn't want to be weak so as not to fall for the poor guy when her hands are buried in his pockets, I see!!! Hmm, did you say a period of 3 months is too short to allow a kiss from a guy you like? Is that it?
Re: She Refuse To Let Me Kiss Her... Please Advice by kavey10(m): 9:50pm On Jun 29, 2013
Females: Pests!
Re: She Refuse To Let Me Kiss Her... Please Advice by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 29, 2013
And since when does immortality become a prerequisite for dating?

And Listen and Listen carefully, it is highly immature for a guy to complain that a babe is demanding or she ask for this or dat and u bought it den start yarbing her.

She used her mouth to ask, the use your mouth to say nope.

And if she loves you, you are gonna know yourself, you wouldn't need to be here to say it.

1 Like

Re: She Refuse To Let Me Kiss Her... Please Advice by Idowuogbo(f): 11:29pm On Jun 29, 2013
Lmaooo! Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaga!
Re: She Refuse To Let Me Kiss Her... Please Advice by toshmann(m): 11:34pm On Jun 29, 2013
Idowuogbo: Lmaooo! Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaga!

My Dindy-Dandi-Handy-Candy gal wink
Howdy? Been looking for ya kiss

@topic
Guy leave that babe. She no like you.
Re: She Refuse To Let Me Kiss Her... Please Advice by dabrake(m): 11:37pm On Jun 29, 2013
original maga don pay. God punish devil.
Re: She Refuse To Let Me Kiss Her... Please Advice by Exponental(m): 12:40am On Jun 30, 2013
@op, u be puma? Why are u rushing her? Why is ur money n gifts rushing to her too? If u like, rush n give her ur ATM n PIN, I bet u, u will rush back here.
Re: She Refuse To Let Me Kiss Her... Please Advice by Nobody: 2:26am On Jun 30, 2013
@op, u r nt even qualified to be a learner, u r a pre-learner. Ewu!
Re: She Refuse To Let Me Kiss Her... Please Advice by Nobody: 2:29am On Jun 30, 2013
Ever watched Hitch? Assignment #1 undecided
Re: She Refuse To Let Me Kiss Her... Please Advice by PedroJP(m): 3:01am On Jun 30, 2013
Run for ur dear life
Re: She Refuse To Let Me Kiss Her... Please Advice by popocherry: 4:46am On Jun 30, 2013
may be mouth infact make i leave am there
Re: She Refuse To Let Me Kiss Her... Please Advice by Nobody: 5:58am On Jun 30, 2013
you have mouth odour ni...
Re: She Refuse To Let Me Kiss Her... Please Advice by Nobody: 6:12am On Jun 30, 2013
what is the deal with you? some girls are decent...and 3 months is hardly enough to be screaming foul for her not kissing

you....you should relax and wait and see what happens down the line...
Re: She Refuse To Let Me Kiss Her... Please Advice by Mynd44: 6:48am On Jun 30, 2013
Is the kiss that important or the OP is hoping that the kiss will lead to more things?
Re: She Refuse To Let Me Kiss Her... Please Advice by Nobody: 7:48am On Jun 30, 2013
Ijogz K: And since when does immortality become a prerequisite for dating?

And Listen and Listen carefully, it is highly immature for a guy to complain that a babe is demanding or she ask for this or dat and u bought it den start yarbing her.

She used her mouth to ask, the use your mouth to say nope.

And if she loves you, you are gonna know yourself, you wouldn't need to be here to say it.

. Bros which one be immortality abeg?
Re: She Refuse To Let Me Kiss Her... Please Advice by Godson201333(m): 8:03am On Jun 30, 2013
nopecin: I have been dating her for more than 3months now and i am doing my best as her boyfriend, buy are things and giving her money but when ever she come for a visit she will never allow me to touch her nor kiss her all she will say is that just dont rush I LOVE YOU SO MUCH and she will rub her hands on me. Is this a real love? ADVICE

Another maga in the HOUSE OF GINGER
Re: She Refuse To Let Me Kiss Her... Please Advice by Mustay(m): 8:44am On Jun 30, 2013
You've been watching too many movies and getting things twisted. You go mosque on Friday? Fast go come, you no o kiss again.
You go church on Sunday? Service go come, you go dey claim repentance.

That you buy things for her does not mean she should reciprocate that gesture via a kiss neither does kissing means she loves you. Shikena

She's got parents, you're not her responsibility. If you do all these things for her, do it out of goodwill. If you love her, wait and get married. Well, I don't know your age neither I know what you do for living - I leave it there for now.
angryYou've been watching too many movies and getting things twisted. You go mosque on Friday? Fast go come, you no o kiss again.
You go church on Sunday? Service go come, you go dey claim repentance.

That you buy things for her does not mean she should reciprocate that gesture via a kiss neither does kissing means she loves you. Shikena

She's got parents, you're not her responsibility. If you do all these things for her, do it out of goodwill. If you love her, wait and get married. Well, I don't know your age neither I know what you do for living - I leave it there for now.
Re: She Refuse To Let Me Kiss Her... Please Advice by nopecin(m): 8:45am On Jun 30, 2013
Well thanks to you all who have contributed to this topic, I believe a word is enough for the wise I will pick some point from what you have all said.
Re: She Refuse To Let Me Kiss Her... Please Advice by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 30, 2013
Teespice: In ranchodas's voice: all is well.
lol "all is well"
Re: She Refuse To Let Me Kiss Her... Please Advice by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 30, 2013
nopecin: I have been dating her for more than 3months now and i am doing my best as her boyfriend, buy are things and giving her money but when ever she come for a visit she will never allow me to touch her nor kiss her all she will say is that just dont rush I LOVE YOU SO MUCH and she will rub her hands on me. Is this a real love? ADVICE

How old are you son?

1 Like

Re: She Refuse To Let Me Kiss Her... Please Advice by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 30, 2013
chidindufrank: Bros u don enta one chance be dat o. Whenever she wants to touch your face,just look straight into her eyes and deem your own eyes and allow fake tears roll followed by a deep breath. Believe me she would melt down and grab your lips

this is all you need to do. If e no work, dump the babe
Re: She Refuse To Let Me Kiss Her... Please Advice by datgyal(f): 10:36am On Jun 30, 2013
of course this is real love....with gifts and money think you find that's the only thing she is in love with....stop being generous stop buying gifts etc and see what happens then

(1) (2) (Reply)

If U Were 2 Make A Choice Frm 1 Of These Ladies, Who'd U Ask Out? (photos) / My Wife Slept With Gym Instructor, I Want A Divorce / Mob Stripped A Girl After She Uses Razor To Cut Her Best Friend Because Of Sugar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.