Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,777 members, 7,813,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

Easy Girls Vs Hard To Get Girls: Which One Do Guys Value Mostly? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Easy Girls Vs Hard To Get Girls: Which One Do Guys Value Mostly? (1975 Views)

SECRETS PLAYERS USE TO GET GIRLS YOU CAN NEVER DATE. / 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive GIRLS.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This! / Girls Which Do You Prefer, Fair Guys Or Dark Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easy Girls Vs Hard To Get Girls: Which One Do Guys Value Mostly? by ambrosini593(m): 8:33pm On Jun 29, 2013
Let's hear from you
Re: Easy Girls Vs Hard To Get Girls: Which One Do Guys Value Mostly? by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:24pm On Jun 29, 2013
ambrosini593: Let's hear from you

See kweshion oooo. Okay,suffer-suffer and enjoyment which do you prefer ?
Re: Easy Girls Vs Hard To Get Girls: Which One Do Guys Value Mostly? by Nobody: 1:41am On Jun 30, 2013
I dont think hard to get girls exits: Ive never came across a girl that was hard for me. I think it depends on the guy

because some guys try to get girls that are way above their level...then claim shes hard to get...girls like certain

things about guys...and if you have it...it wont be difficult...and you will end up turning some down...in

conclusion...hard to get girls done exists...
Re: Easy Girls Vs Hard To Get Girls: Which One Do Guys Value Mostly? by True2myself24(f): 2:25am On Jun 30, 2013
Mr knowitall.:
I dont think hard to get girls exits: Ive never came across a girl that was hard for me. I think it depends on the guy

because some guys try to get girls that are way above their level...then claim shes hard to get...girls like certain

things about guys...and if you have it...it wont be difficult...and you will end up turning some down...in

conclusion...hard to get girls done exists...

Finally someone who knows what he's taking about cheesy
Re: Easy Girls Vs Hard To Get Girls: Which One Do Guys Value Mostly? by KINGwax(m): 3:41am On Jun 30, 2013
Biliv me,

i'm just too proud to get a hard-on when her skirt is on.

I just move to the next one cos they way too much.

undecided
Re: Easy Girls Vs Hard To Get Girls: Which One Do Guys Value Mostly? by Nobody: 4:20am On Jun 30, 2013
True2myself24:

Finally someone who knows what he's taking about cheesy

I am a woman understander-uper...Girls like certain things about guys...at least physically....and if you have that

thing...they just become very easy....and its more than just being handsome.....there is a certain attitude that goes with

a certain look that girls just love....some funny girls have tried to trick me into being their boyfriend...all because of

this dangerous combination....its punny galore
Re: Easy Girls Vs Hard To Get Girls: Which One Do Guys Value Mostly? by Excel30: 4:35am On Jun 30, 2013
I don't think hard to get girls exist,what u wont get easily is a true love.
Re: Easy Girls Vs Hard To Get Girls: Which One Do Guys Value Mostly? by k2039: 4:40am On Jun 30, 2013
I value a girl based on her value system and what she has to offer not necessarily the stunts she showed.
Re: Easy Girls Vs Hard To Get Girls: Which One Do Guys Value Mostly? by clemz85(m): 1:25pm On Jun 30, 2013
whats this? op can u date a devil in human clothing cuz she was hard for u to get, or will u leggo a gud gurl cuz she was easy for u to get?
Re: Easy Girls Vs Hard To Get Girls: Which One Do Guys Value Mostly? by clemz85(m): 1:29pm On Jun 30, 2013
i don't take it from any gurl who forgets that i have bills to foot and expect me to spend my time chasing her. no, i'v got work to do
Re: Easy Girls Vs Hard To Get Girls: Which One Do Guys Value Mostly? by olumaxi(m): 10:52pm On Jun 30, 2013
None of d abov
Re: Easy Girls Vs Hard To Get Girls: Which One Do Guys Value Mostly? by Mynd44: 6:29am On Jul 01, 2013
No girl is hard to get. Everyone has a price (not money always) and when you offer that price, she melts

(1) (Reply)

3 Hot Girls Dancing – Drop By Wizkid Ft Wale / I Caught Her In Bed With Another Woman! / Yah! Give This Kiss A Name!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.