Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,120 members, 7,811,148 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

Post A Comment From Your Pastor That Is Worthy Of Quote - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Post A Comment From Your Pastor That Is Worthy Of Quote (21650 Views)

Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It / Post Your 'Front Page-Worthy' TOPICS And LINKS Here / Shocking Comment From A Hausa Man , Posted In The Politics Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post A Comment From Your Pastor That Is Worthy Of Quote by nwgoziri(m): 4:27pm On Jun 30, 2013
Rev.Dr Ezeugo,AGC Abakaliki(AI CITY).....in respect 2 d scripture dat says al hav sin,"though in sin bt we sin less by bein concious of it.
Re: Post A Comment From Your Pastor That Is Worthy Of Quote by solomon111(m): 4:34pm On Jun 30, 2013
Judinho59: I always Remember this one:

"God said you should pray for your Enemies, but He didnt give you a prayer point. So Pray for Them to DIE! DIE!! DIE!!" angry angry

grin grin
That means your pastor attacks your churches.
Re: Post A Comment From Your Pastor That Is Worthy Of Quote by Dzany(m): 4:41pm On Jun 30, 2013
beer is a proof of Gods love! cheesy
Re: Post A Comment From Your Pastor That Is Worthy Of Quote by GENTLETEE(m): 4:50pm On Jun 30, 2013
People will hate you, shake you, brake you but how strong you stand will make you.
Re: Post A Comment From Your Pastor That Is Worthy Of Quote by Honadeadek(m): 4:53pm On Jun 30, 2013
I worshipped @LFC Idanre under the Resident Pastor Maxwell Ibekwe and He said "Addicted lovers are commanders of supernatural------- Job13vs Mat9vs36, Mrk8vs2-3"

Re: Post A Comment From Your Pastor That Is Worthy Of Quote by jewellry: 5:00pm On Jun 30, 2013
The only thing that is impossible for God to do is to lie
Re: Post A Comment From Your Pastor That Is Worthy Of Quote by Nuges11(m): 5:01pm On Jun 30, 2013
LivingWord Fellowship OAU Ife: thank God ALWAYS - even if you've lost something, He's the reason you've not lost everything
Re: Post A Comment From Your Pastor That Is Worthy Of Quote by wablet(m): 5:06pm On Jun 30, 2013
Bishop Ogedengbe is my pastor @ Wisdom Chapel in Shasha, Lagos and he says"Don't Fight Insult With Insult, Use Result"
Re: Post A Comment From Your Pastor That Is Worthy Of Quote by Achimedis1(m): 5:10pm On Jun 30, 2013
My pastor chris oyhakilome quote "EVERY TREE A FOREST.
Re: Post A Comment From Your Pastor That Is Worthy Of Quote by tremor86: 5:11pm On Jun 30, 2013
i did nt go to watch...i sat @ om watchin pastor ideye a.k.a mumu assembli miss gols as his assist. Profet gambo also did likewise
Re: Post A Comment From Your Pastor That Is Worthy Of Quote by SaintChukz(m): 5:13pm On Jun 30, 2013
Hmmm...i can't remember oh... Anyways Mods please help paste this thread on FP pleaseeeee.....https://www.nairaland.com/1342473/nairalander-needs-least-500-votes
Re: Post A Comment From Your Pastor That Is Worthy Of Quote by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 30, 2013
mascot87: I worshiped @ St Peter's Catholic church and our priest said and I quote: Be a true disciple of Christ always and everywhere you find yourself.
I heard same. We are one universal.

1 Like

Re: Post A Comment From Your Pastor That Is Worthy Of Quote by Lustig(m): 5:23pm On Jun 30, 2013
Never share ur pain with somebody who cannot solve it... Pastor Peter Vandu - Powerlink Assembly Minna
Re: Post A Comment From Your Pastor That Is Worthy Of Quote by Picomon(m): 5:25pm On Jun 30, 2013
"ofe ko ni e gbala" "deliverance no be for free"
Re: Post A Comment From Your Pastor That Is Worthy Of Quote by HARDDON: 5:32pm On Jun 30, 2013
....You are not safe until you are saved.

///I can never be poor....i am a professor in the prosperity plane( and you can see he is with his insight, tips and his surrounds)

BE BLESSED!

.....Pastor David I.

Salvation Ministries
Re: Post A Comment From Your Pastor That Is Worthy Of Quote by cindayat05(m): 5:43pm On Jun 30, 2013
"The bible is the blue print to success" pastor daniel
Re: Post A Comment From Your Pastor That Is Worthy Of Quote by michade(m): 6:02pm On Jun 30, 2013
Whatever that cnt be cured,cn be repaired nd if it cnt be repaired,it cn be replaced.God's word is Medicinal.PSALM 107:20...BISHOP DAVID O OYEDEPO

you must know what you want otherwise you remain a want..2 cor 8:7..BISHOP DAVID O OYEDEPO

DOUBLE PORTION!
NEXT LEVELS...GOD BLESS U ALL.
Re: Post A Comment From Your Pastor That Is Worthy Of Quote by Teaser4(m): 6:16pm On Jun 30, 2013
Pastor Bimbo Ijisesan,Director Kingsword Campus Fellowship,OAU,Ile-ife,osun,Nigeria. 30-06-2013.. "Don't be too Heavenly conscious and be Earthly useless"
Re: Post A Comment From Your Pastor That Is Worthy Of Quote by Vicjay1(m): 6:28pm On Jun 30, 2013
Ezeed: "when you are anxious, you cant be intelligent''- Papa David Oyedepo.

"when you have finished climbing the braches of a tree, and you want to start climbing the leaves, it is time to advise yourself."- Pastor David Ibiobamimo.
where did pastor david ibiobamimo worship today beacause he didn't worship @ LFC Sapele rd, benin city. I love dat man.
Re: Post A Comment From Your Pastor That Is Worthy Of Quote by Krisgift(f): 6:31pm On Jun 30, 2013
yuzedo: Some have tithe but cannot pay ~ BASTARDS
Some can pay but have no tithe ~ FAILURES
We have tithe, and we can pay ~ SHEEPLE
Glory be to G.O Lord, amen.

~ Anonymous Nigerian Pastor. angry
Re: Post A Comment From Your Pastor That Is Worthy Of Quote by Krisgift(f): 6:32pm On Jun 30, 2013
[quote author=yuzedo]Some have tithe but cannot pay ~ BASTARDS
Some can pay but have no tithe ~ FAILURES
We have tithe, and we can pay ~ SHEEPLE
Glory be to G.O Lord, amen.

~ Anonymous Nigerian Pastor. angry[/quotefaints!
Re: Post A Comment From Your Pastor That Is Worthy Of Quote by jauntie: 6:35pm On Jun 30, 2013
Faith is a universal currency. It cn get anything anywia in d world
Re: Post A Comment From Your Pastor That Is Worthy Of Quote by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 30, 2013
"God is everything to us. That's why he revealed himself as 'I am' in the Bible.

'I am' what?

'I am'--everything you need"

1 Like

Re: Post A Comment From Your Pastor That Is Worthy Of Quote by honeric01(m): 6:44pm On Jun 30, 2013
A life full of fear is a life void of faith, a life without faith can hardly please nor get anything from God.

This's the seed i took home today.

RCCG Prov 38.
Re: Post A Comment From Your Pastor That Is Worthy Of Quote by sexyfire911(f): 6:49pm On Jun 30, 2013
FOLYKAZE: I worship in my own body cuz it my temple.

But from the church close to me here.....I heard the pastor shouting from his blasting speaker that "THOSE THAT PAY THEIR TITHE WILL HAVE MULTIPLE BLESSING AND THAT THEIR MANSION IN HEAVEN WILL BE BUILT WITH IT"
Satan has prepared a space 4 you in hell
Re: Post A Comment From Your Pastor That Is Worthy Of Quote by sexyfire911(f): 6:56pm On Jun 30, 2013
God is a game
Re: Post A Comment From Your Pastor That Is Worthy Of Quote by Lovine: 7:00pm On Jun 30, 2013
Prophet TB Joshua said,

'No steadfast look on Jesus will look in vain', 'When Jesus is in your case it does no longer matter who else is involved'

1 Like

Re: Post A Comment From Your Pastor That Is Worthy Of Quote by Lovine: 7:01pm On Jun 30, 2013
Re: Post A Comment From Your Pastor That Is Worthy Of Quote by bejeria101(m): 8:18pm On Jun 30, 2013
torhuke: Where did you worship God today? In what way has your going to church today merrited your life? Post a comment from your pastor that is worthy of quote.
I worshiped @ COZA, Abuja and the pastor said ''a man who can read but does not read has no advantage on a man who cannot read''.
He also said ''before u can grow fruits upward, u must av good roots downward because if the foundation is faulty, the righteous can do nothing!
i worshipped @ Living faith churc abuja,it was a thanksgiving n praise service,our pastor,yinka folorunsho said if you have lost anytin of worth,GOD is the reason you havent lost everyting,your life,your mind,blood flowing in your viens,who pays for it,show d devil you have what to thank God for

1 Like

Re: Post A Comment From Your Pastor That Is Worthy Of Quote by mickyarams: 9:13pm On Jun 30, 2013
God who is omni-present is present in our presence to present presents to those who are present in His presence.
Re: Post A Comment From Your Pastor That Is Worthy Of Quote by Waduku(m): 9:21pm On Jun 30, 2013
A genuine love 4 God empower a life of consecration;For God deals with the willing minds..Bishop David Abioye LFC Goshen
Re: Post A Comment From Your Pastor That Is Worthy Of Quote by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 30, 2013
torhuke: Where did you worship God today? In what way has your going to church today merrited your life? Post a comment from your pastor that is worthy of quote.
I worshiped @ COZA, Abuja and the pastor said ''a man who can read but does not read has no advantage on a man who cannot read''.
He also said ''before u can grow fruits upward, u must av good roots downward because if the foundation is faulty, the righteous can do nothing!

Prob 4:18.
...for the path of the Just,is like a Shinning Sun, that Shines ever brighter unto the perfect day.

I Celebrate U.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Never Ever Confide In People About Your Faults, Weaknesses Or Shortcomings! / Pastor Tim Omotoso Speaks On Visiting Paradise And Raising a Dead Woman (video) / Where Was Paul/saul When Jesus Was Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.