Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,608 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Women Arrested With Assault Weapons In Maiduguri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Women Arrested With Assault Weapons In Maiduguri (15505 Views)

Boko Haram Soldiers Abandon Masters, Bury Weapons In Forest – Army / Political Thugs Arrested With Charms And Weapons In Akwa Ibom (photos) / Boko-Haram Members Dressed As Women Arrested In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Arrested With Assault Weapons In Maiduguri by ifihearam: 12:29pm On Jul 01, 2013
and some people are still proud of their religion when even the weaker vessels are collaborators,smh.

buhari see what you have caused,yet none has ever seen your boko babe wife ooo.

i wonder why the likes of IBB,abdusalam,atiku etc,why their daughters never dress like ninjas. As hot as the north is,you still expect women to dress like masquerade,is that not witchcraft and wickedness of the highest order?
Re: Women Arrested With Assault Weapons In Maiduguri by Policewoman(f): 12:34pm On Jul 01, 2013
Now i know why they are banning Hijabs and veils in some countries. These people will go any length to perpetrate their evil.
Re: Women Arrested With Assault Weapons In Maiduguri by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 01, 2013
ksusi: some nairalanders are just foolishes.They are been paid to dessiminate baseless and senseless facts to Nigerians.what is the linkage line of Buhari to Boko haram?Are you knowledgeable and experience than Nigeria Secuirity agent let them trace link line between Buhari and BH
His threats for not winning presidency during the past elections gradually relates to Boko Harma reality agenda. There is no need to start beating around the bush looking for something that is not there when there is evidenc right in front of us with what he has been exhibiting as some kind of behavior that support the insurgent all along. It is clear he has some incriminating background that put him in that position in this whole Boko Haram issue, else he should just desist from fighting to be what we don't need of him. He can be the president of Niger least we care.
Re: Women Arrested With Assault Weapons In Maiduguri by COOLDUN: 12:36pm On Jul 01, 2013
omokafe: . Let GEJ give the amnesty money to the civilian JTF they should get scholarship to NDA and other schools abroad as well as training in various vocations and be given employment. We need to compensate them as a country. Kudus to them

Supported 100% , these guys are really doing nice job, our government won't listen to good advice to give these brave guys good future, what we would be hearing tomorrow is that they are bad, when they take up arms against government for negligence.

These boys are risking their lives and that of their family members, friends, and relatives to be fighting these terrorists for the sake of peace in Nigeria, they are supposed to be richly compensated/rewarded.

Federal government should not forget that anyone who bravely fought terrorists, would equally fight the government/military fearlessly. A word is enough for a wise.
Re: Women Arrested With Assault Weapons In Maiduguri by ksusi: 12:39pm On Jul 01, 2013
ksusi: some nairalanders are just foolishes.They are been paid to dessiminate baseless and senseless facts to Nigerians.what is the linkage line of Buhari to Boko haram?Are you knowledgeable and experience than Nigeria Secuirity agent let them trace link line between Buhari and BH
Re: Women Arrested With Assault Weapons In Maiduguri by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 01, 2013
Women in full hijab are terror
suspects

1 Like

Re: Women Arrested With Assault Weapons In Maiduguri by qualified(f): 2:47pm On Jul 01, 2013
all4naija: Those women should be handed over to the appropriate authorities. I am against killing and brutal interrogation of people. We expect them to face the law of the land.

oga lawyer, where in the post was it said that there was brutal interrogation?
hope u are also not accusing JTF of anything?
Re: Women Arrested With Assault Weapons In Maiduguri by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 01, 2013
qualified:

oga lawyer, where in the post was it said that there was brutal interrogation?
hope u are also not accusing JTF of anything?
I said that in relation to what have happened in the past. Nigerians are used to extra-judicial killings. That I wouldn't want us to see in these women case.
Re: Women Arrested With Assault Weapons In Maiduguri by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 3:18pm On Jul 01, 2013
rafhell: Great move.
It is obvious that the people have switched side from buhari's bloody cpc
Then go to the middle of the civilian jtf,and say what u just say.And see if u will be alive,in two minute.
Re: Women Arrested With Assault Weapons In Maiduguri by addicted268(f): 3:23pm On Jul 01, 2013
shocked shocked shocked CHINEKE UMUNWANYI!!! Boko Babes Wonders shall never end!it is possible that they went to the market with the intention of using the assault weapons themselves.it is also possible that their job is to deliver the weapons to their male collaborators who may already have been stationed inside the market,awaiting the delivery of 'the package'.IMO best bet would have been to briefly lock the market gate,no coming in and no going out.take the women to two seperate rooms and ask them questions,I think the jittery woman would have spilled the beans (on their collaborators in the market,if any)within 15mins....wonderful job these civilain jtf are doing,restoring peace to the north.FG should reward and compensate these good ones for putting their lives on the line.God bless civilian JTF,God bless military JTF,God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Women Arrested With Assault Weapons In Maiduguri by NobleIcon: 3:40pm On Jul 01, 2013
all4naija: I said that in relation to what have happened in the past. Nigerians are used to extra-judicial killings. That I wouldn't want us to see in these women case.
and u think here is the best place to affirm such interest. Why not go to JTF spokesman. Even sometimes people get sick and tired of the unneccessary protocols carried out by law courts, thereby delaying justice and 4getn the fact that ''justice delayed is justice denied'' Mtchwwwwwww
Re: Women Arrested With Assault Weapons In Maiduguri by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 01, 2013
Noble Icon: and u think here is the best place to affirm such interest. Why not go to JTF spokesman. Even sometimes people get sick and tired of the unneccessary protocols carried out by law courts, thereby delaying justice and 4getn the fact that ''justice delayed is justice denied'' Mtchwwwwwww
I wish I understand you. Notwithstanding, those women have to be handed over to the right authorities.
Re: Women Arrested With Assault Weapons In Maiduguri by qualified(f): 5:55pm On Jul 01, 2013
all4naija: I said that in relation to what have happened in the past. Nigerians are used to extra-judicial killings. That I wouldn't want us to see in these women case.
i dont get u. Ur concern is that these set of terrorists are women n shld be treated differently?
Ak47 and IED dont respect gender!
Extra judicial killing? Does that word apply only to JTF? What do u call killing whn boko boys are d ones doing d killing?
Re: Women Arrested With Assault Weapons In Maiduguri by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 01, 2013
qualified:
i dont get u. Ur concern is that these set of terrorists are women n shld be treated differently?
Ak47 and IED dont respect gender!
Extra judicial killing? Does that word apply only to JTF? What do u call killing whn boko boys are d ones doing d killing?
That is where the government of Nigeria has to differ in approach. Nigerian government is not barbaric as the Boko Haram and cannot take the same means of killing human beings. I think we have to make sure they face the law and given jail term sentences which are applicable.

Thank you.
Re: Women Arrested With Assault Weapons In Maiduguri by KDULAR: 8:30pm On Jul 01, 2013
remmer56: I like your who price must pay NPNP statement. Nice one bros!
Re: Women Arrested With Assault Weapons In Maiduguri by abbas2(m): 9:28pm On Jul 01, 2013
chidindufrank: So Buhari and his boys have changed tactics? That's good to know. They're now making use of women to perpetrate their evil acts. Kudos to the civilian jTF. Is high time we start searching those masquerades that parades themselves as women on veils. Boko Haram and their sponsors are fighting lost war. GEJ we salute you again for the fresh air and fresh water. The women must receive the same punishment as their male counterparts abi na compatriots(Boko Haram citizens)
A beg leave Buhari out of this or is he the one responsible for kidnapping in your yeye part of the nation .were ajokuta mamumi.Aburo orisejafor
Re: Women Arrested With Assault Weapons In Maiduguri by SHAAWA: 9:44pm On Jul 01, 2013
Hello!!! it's Sahara reporters! why the double standards? if Sahara reporters report on GEJ, Govt and it allies they are liars, anything on opposition or muslims is true.

[quote
author=chidindufrank]So Buhari and his boys have changed tactics?
That's good to know. They're now making use of women to perpetrate their
evil acts. Kudos to the civilian jTF. Is high time we start searching
those masquerades that parades themselves as women on veils. Boko Haram
and their sponsors are fighting lost war. GEJ we salute you again for
the fresh air and fresh water. The women must receive the same
punishment as their male counterparts abi na compatriots(Boko Haram
citizens)[/quote]
Re: Women Arrested With Assault Weapons In Maiduguri by lastpage: 1:02am On Jul 02, 2013
omokafe: . Let GEJ give the amnesty money to the civilian JTF they should get scholarship to NDA and other schools abroad as well as training in various vocations and be given employment. We need to compensate them as a country. Kudus to them

Just my thoughts!
I think we all need to commend and appreciate these "Local Civilians" calling themselves JTF!
Especially we people from the South of Nigeria, we need to see that not everyone in the north is sympathetic to the Evil of the Boko.'r.RAMS!
That is why l always say you cannot stereotype a whole nation (North) or religion (islam), just because of the behavior of some members of that group.

3 Gboosas to you guys in the Civilian JTF, in Borno, Maiduguri and ...waiting for Kano! wink wink
The whole nation applauds you and we are behind you.

Be Vigilant, ALWAYS. Whatever you make of your "HOME" is what it will be.
make it peaceful.

Mike404:
the Name of an eye witness is mentioned but a senior military officer is annonymous!
okk...

That is an example of the recklessness of not just the Army, but that of the News Reporter
That Reporter should undergo "more training". He/She should have known that mentioning names, in such "security matters" is putting the person at risk, especially when it involves bombers/terrorist.
Re: Women Arrested With Assault Weapons In Maiduguri by Plutonium(m): 10:01am On Jul 02, 2013
godjohnson: SMH
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" / Ondo: APC Crisis Worsens As S’west, S’south Chairmen Bicker / Enugu State To Protect And Exploit 2000-year-old Iron Smelting Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.