Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,637 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Women Arrested With Assault Weapons In Maiduguri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Women Arrested With Assault Weapons In Maiduguri (15506 Views)

Boko Haram Soldiers Abandon Masters, Bury Weapons In Forest – Army / Political Thugs Arrested With Charms And Weapons In Akwa Ibom (photos) / Boko-Haram Members Dressed As Women Arrested In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Arrested With Assault Weapons In Maiduguri by bknight: 10:30am On Jul 01, 2013
shocked one of the men said they heard noise at the gate and rushed to the 'scene' to find the two women with assault weapons. The other 'collaborating' the story said they were on routine check at the gate and only got suspicious when they noticed one of the women was shivering undecided

Hmmmm...
Re: Women Arrested With Assault Weapons In Maiduguri by Nten: 10:36am On Jul 01, 2013
Female boko-haram on the move. Highly flabbergasted!!
Re: Women Arrested With Assault Weapons In Maiduguri by Kenny4lyfe(m): 10:38am On Jul 01, 2013
HAHA angry BOKO BABES ON THE PROWL! I NO BLAME THEM, THEY'RE DOING IT FOR CORRECT "nyanshing" BY THEIR BOKO LOVERS! grin grin WTF! THAT EXPLAINS ALL THOSE GOLD MEDALS IN THEIR CAMPS! BUNCH OF HARLOTS! grin grin
Re: Women Arrested With Assault Weapons In Maiduguri by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 01, 2013
mike404: My question still remain, if a man gets 72 [houries/virgins] in Jannah, then what do women
get
72 industrial strength vibrat0rs....

1 Like

Re: Women Arrested With Assault Weapons In Maiduguri by Pdizzle(m): 10:54am On Jul 01, 2013
This civilian JTF people deserve compensation

1 Like

Re: Women Arrested With Assault Weapons In Maiduguri by passionate88: 10:57am On Jul 01, 2013
No wonder France banned the uses of veil in public places.
Re: Women Arrested With Assault Weapons In Maiduguri by Mccullum: 10:59am On Jul 01, 2013
Why ar u concluding that Buhari is their sponsor, why can't u conclude as well that PDP members are Boko Haram sponsors.. so quit slandering act.
Re: Women Arrested With Assault Weapons In Maiduguri by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:01am On Jul 01, 2013
Are these women now going crazy? What will be their reward if they terrorize or help become martyrs? Shey virgin boys don dey for ladies too ni?

1 Like

Re: Women Arrested With Assault Weapons In Maiduguri by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 01, 2013
mike404:

http://mobile.saharareporters.com/news-page/vigilante-arrests-women-assault-weapons-maiduguri-premium-times
the Name of an eye witness is mentioned but a senior military officer is annonymous!
okk...

1 Like

Re: Women Arrested With Assault Weapons In Maiduguri by Paulonminyi: 11:24am On Jul 01, 2013
Tinoxky: Imagin JTF WITHOUT CIVILIAN JTF!....imagin the damage bokoharam Could have done to nigeria for the past one month without The state of Emergency imposed in Some northern states.....TOGETHER WE WILL FIGHT This Evil....tnx to civilian JTF
and still we re kickin out STATE POLICE.

1 Like

Re: Women Arrested With Assault Weapons In Maiduguri by remmer56(m): 11:32am On Jul 01, 2013
I like your who price must pay NPNP statement. Nice one bros!
Denn: ^^^^ the food you cook for a whole town can be devoured easily...the problem arises when the whole town decides to cook for you

Boko Haram has 'priced' market....they must pay
Re: Women Arrested With Assault Weapons In Maiduguri by dasparrow: 11:33am On Jul 01, 2013
@Post

I see these terrorists are changing their tactics by employing women. I just don't know where we are heading in this country.
Re: Women Arrested With Assault Weapons In Maiduguri by Afroconnect: 11:39am On Jul 01, 2013
even if they use women,goat or cows-all terrorists deserve death-they should be shot a hundred times.

1 Like

Re: Women Arrested With Assault Weapons In Maiduguri by Afroconnect: 11:41am On Jul 01, 2013
passionate88: No wonder France banned the uses of veil in public places.
any country that takes security serious must ban veils-veils wearing by women are an Arab/middle eastern tradition.are the cultures and traditions of a country what Nigerian Muslims follow-when we have our own cultures/
Government should ban veils in public places.

3 Likes

Re: Women Arrested With Assault Weapons In Maiduguri by omokafe(m): 11:46am On Jul 01, 2013
chidindufrank: So Buhari and his boys have changed tactics? That's good to know. They're now making use of women to perpetrate their evil acts. Kudos to the civilian jTF. Is high time we start searching those masquerades that parades themselves as women on veils. Boko Haram and their sponsors are fighting lost war. GEJ we salute you again for the fresh air and fresh water. The women must receive the same punishment as their male counterparts abi na compatriots(Boko Haram citizens)
. Let GEJ give the amnesty money to the civilian JTF they should get scholarship to NDA and other schools abroad as well as training in various vocations and be given employment. We need to compensate them as a country. Kudus to them

1 Like

Re: Women Arrested With Assault Weapons In Maiduguri by idriis: 11:47am On Jul 01, 2013
torhuke:
the Name of an eye witness is mentioned but a senior military officer is annonymous!
okk...
good observation jareee. E be like Bulama nor dey fear fear.
Re: Women Arrested With Assault Weapons In Maiduguri by NobleIcon: 12:01pm On Jul 01, 2013
That is because the senior military officer is not the one in charge of the stuff
torhuke:
okk...
Re: Women Arrested With Assault Weapons In Maiduguri by undigeh: 12:01pm On Jul 01, 2013
Noble Icon: gringringrin

Make i sujes ansa to your question, I tink in jannah, the 72 virgins promised to be given to doz who took part in terrorism are the virgins that took part in killings.

Na like this me I think am. Hold this ansa to your question untill you get beta one. I don try 4 u.
Re: Women Arrested With Assault Weapons In Maiduguri by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 01, 2013
Those women should be handed over to the appropriate authorities. I am against killing and brutal interrogation of people. We expect them to face the law of the land.
Re: Women Arrested With Assault Weapons In Maiduguri by Xano(m): 12:12pm On Jul 01, 2013
Civilian JTF, thanks a lot. I hope you guys are for real. I hope there's no auterior motive or a facilitator. Thanks for your help. We appreciate greatly.
Re: Women Arrested With Assault Weapons In Maiduguri by ksusi: 12:27pm On Jul 01, 2013
some nairalanders are just foolishes.They are been paid to dessiminate baseless and senseless facts to Nigerians.what is the linkage line of Buhari to Boko haram?Are you knowledgeable and experience than Nigeria Secuirity agent let them trace link line between Buhari and BH
Re: Women Arrested With Assault Weapons In Maiduguri by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 01, 2013
Gushhh! w@'s our country turnin in2, even women? smh... jes passin bye.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" / Fayose, Mimiko Better Than Ambode –PDP / 2019: PDP Announces ‘generation Next’ Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.