Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,150 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim (29425 Views)

Mtn Has Introduced #50 Credit / MTN BIS Has Started Working On Android Devices Again? / MTN Has Started Scamming On The 500% Bonus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Go Down)

Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by Segunagagu(m): 11:36am On Jul 10, 2013
physise: lol try do 1day plan n enjoy ur note 2
Shey the bis or bbc own..which one??
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 10, 2013
I think mtn is just ripping me off, since my weekly subscription and reaching their fair threshold bla bla bla, what they dey do now is to minus my money kobo by kobo, I tried streaming and they took by 1 naira and when my airtime is finished the will jus stop the whole stuff... I think mtn is threatening me....
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by adewasco2k(m): 11:47am On Jul 10, 2013
EMMAUGOH: I think mtn is just ripping me off, since my weekly subscription and reaching their fair threshold bla bla bla, what they dey do now is to minus my money kobo by kobo, I tried streaming and they took by 1 naira and when my airtime is finished the will jus stop the whole stuff... I think mtn is threatening me....
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by physise(m): 12:11pm On Jul 10, 2013
Segun agagu:
Shey the bis or bbc own..which one??
bbc
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by physise(m): 12:11pm On Jul 10, 2013
EMMAUGOH: I think mtn is just ripping me off, since my weekly subscription and reaching their fair threshold bla bla bla, what they dey do now is to minus my money kobo by kobo, I tried streaming and they took by 1 naira and when my airtime is finished the will jus stop the whole stuff... I think mtn is threatening me....
grin grin gringringrin
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by smashall20: 12:17pm On Jul 10, 2013
Tablet Man: Guys pls help mua, i can't download movies/music with my laptop, if i click the download link the movie/music will start playing and again i want to kn if d bbc stuff wil work on my Mtn modem or do i need some extra setting b4 d stuff go work

Right click the link, and click save or better still download IDM and install, it will be integrated in your browser and automatically pick up downloads when u click movie/music links
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by dljbd1(m): 12:29pm On Jul 10, 2013
Segun agagu: Haaaaaaaaaa dont send it again ooooo...I sent mine like 100 tymes..and I slept...I just woke up and saw message dat my 2h data plan has expired. .and I checked my credit..it has been DEDUCTED..I wanted to cry...wen I didnt even use the stuff at alll...mtn na worst network for this country

Exact same thing happened to be about 4nights ago...so bad of MTN
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by TabletMan: 12:34pm On Jul 10, 2013
smashall20:

Right click the link, and click save or better still download IDM and install, it will be integrated in your browser and automatically pick up downloads when u click movie/music links
pls wr am i going to download idm and whats d full meaning
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by physise(m): 12:40pm On Jul 10, 2013
Tablet Man: pls wr am i going to download idm and whats d full meaning
internet download manager,search it on google
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by TabletMan: 12:50pm On Jul 10, 2013
physise: internet download manager,search it on google
thanks
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by OCTAVO: 12:57pm On Jul 10, 2013
Tablet Man: thanks brø bt what abt the bbc stuff i dnt want to waste 5huns subscribing for 1 week it wil be cheaper for mua to subscribe for d month wit 1k so i want to kn if i can use it on my Mtn modem via Pc or does it require any setting b4 u could be able to use it.
The setting required is just to change your apn to blackberry.net both on your phone and on your modem.
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by propaco: 2:21pm On Jul 10, 2013
Nairalanders, I dey enjoy dis my bbcday although, it disconnect at a time and I will also connect again. Spending N100 for a day to be online and download is ok

2 Likes

Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by Segunagagu(m): 3:24pm On Jul 10, 2013
propaco: Nairalanders, I dey enjoy dis my bbcday although, it disconnect at a time and I will also connect again. Spending N100 for a day to be online and download is ok
I think dis daily plan is the raining thing nw abi.. grin..cant wait for dose foolish people to disconnect me..
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 10, 2013
propaco: Nairalanders, I dey enjoy dis my bbcday although, it disconnect at a time and I will also connect again. Spending N100 for a day to be online and download is ok

Abeg, watz d data cap of d bbcday or is it unlimited?
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by physise(m): 3:57pm On Jul 10, 2013
Rashzubair:

Abeg, watz d data cap of d bbcday or is it unlimited?
maybe o

1 Like

Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by dljbd1(m): 4:22pm On Jul 10, 2013
you guys should mitigate the way you talk about this our only 'almost-free' browsing method Ooo. My bbweek will expire tonight and I won't be happy if MTN discovers this and blocks it before I get to chop my share...really! That's all
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by Segunagagu(m): 5:28pm On Jul 10, 2013
dl_jbd: you guys should mitigate the way you talk about this our only 'almost-free' browsing method Ooo. My bbweek will expire tonight and I won't be happy if MTN discovers this and blocks it before I get to chop my share...really! That's all
Abi oooooo
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by propaco: 5:38pm On Jul 10, 2013
dl_jbd: you guys should mitigate the way you talk about this our only 'almost-free' browsing method Ooo. My bbweek will expire tonight and I won't be happy if MTN discovers this and blocks it before I get to chop my share...really! That's all

True Talk ooo
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by saintalone: 7:51pm On Jul 10, 2013
Segun agagu:
I think dis daily plan is the raining thing nw abi.. grin..cant wait for dose foolish people to disconnect me..

Guys do the maths... 100naira x 30days = 3000naira!
Wuld u really call this a tweak/cheat/ 'almost free' browsing? Just curious sha
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by otikpoko(m): 8:16pm On Jul 10, 2013
saintalone:

Guys do the maths... 100naira x 30days = 3000naira!
Wuld u really call this a tweak/cheat/ 'almost free' browsing? Just curious sha

3k for one month unlimited?

Dude,its worth it cool.

I use more than 6gb daily.

2 Likes

Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by peetayo: 10:56pm On Jul 10, 2013
otikpoko:

Dude,its worth it cool.

your case dey Kirikiri o
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by rastarman(m): 11:27pm On Jul 10, 2013
if five guys donate N20.00 a day and get unlimited internet access it worth it o. using Conectify and wifi hotspot for fone and download all ur movies.. me i go prefer the daily one o. but is the 1 month having any Data cap?
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by otikpoko(m): 12:58am On Jul 11, 2013
peetayo: your case dey Kirikiri o
Ok
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by puskin: 3:52am On Jul 11, 2013
otikpoko:

Dude,its worth it cool.

only?? undecided undecided

You don fall my hand.

1 Like

Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by dljbd1(m): 4:44am On Jul 11, 2013
puskin:

You don fall my hand.
Lolz...whatever yours is, you don already fall my hand before you talk am grin

1 Like

Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by otikpoko(m): 9:06am On Jul 11, 2013
puskin:

You don fall my hand.

You dey raise hand dey waka before? tongue.

He asked a question, i gave an answer.

How much data can you consume a day?

1 Like

Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by dljbd1(m): 12:33pm On Jul 11, 2013
otikpoko:

You dey raise hand dey waka before? tongue.

He asked a question, i gave an answer.

How much data can you consume a day?
Lolz...this is so funny wink
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by alonso2214(m): 7:28pm On Jul 11, 2013
all una just dey para for mtn while me dey browse 4days unlimited means download anyhow i want! Plz don't ask me what i use coz it's not magic sim.
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by dljbd1(m): 7:35pm On Jul 11, 2013
alonso2214: all una just dey para for mtn while me dey browse 4days unlimited means download anyhow i want! Plz don't ask me what i use coz it's not magic sim.
What did you use? Mail am come abeg...dl_jbd@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13)

Airtel Overtakes Globacom To Become Nigeria’s Second Largest Network / Whatsapp Introduces PIP Feature For Android Users / Airtel Bis Data Bundle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.