Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,900 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law (61512 Views)

2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life / Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s / Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Kaysalas(m): 3:59am On Jul 03, 2013
kulyie: you don turn this thig hundred times and i don answer you 2oo times.i say i don read am ooooooooooo and i don adress you in that regard cheesy
Oh No NO No. this is 2 thi 2 v 15, not i thi 2 v9
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Nobody: 3:59am On Jul 03, 2013
Kaysalas:

Beautiful, but you know.. a promise is not necessarily the same as the fulfilment thereof, remember the children of Israel, who heard the promise of a land flowing with milk and honey, out of 500,000 men asides women and children, only two entered therein. But please, be more concerned about eternity
of course i am grin heaven is my portion.i will like to see you there too :p
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by DeeperdanNY: 3:59am On Jul 03, 2013
COOLDUN: Arrant nonsense, what about the already done wedding? is it going to be cancelled? if no then the suspension is useless. Is W.F Kumuyi God?
That the gullible members follow foolishly does never make the man a saint. If i were his son, i wouldn't mind moving away from the church. Unless he is one of the emperors in garment.

Hear ye Korah_Frosbel, Dathan_Biolabee and Abiram, the sons of Eliab, and On, the son of Peleth, s and your company. In Deeperlife we do not train children like Absalom in the family. for an outsider to the kingdom to start advising children to leave like a prodigal son is a fail adventure,
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Kaysalas(m): 4:00am On Jul 03, 2013
kulyie: wonderful grin

ase kosi eyan tiole change abi ti olorun o le change.ehen thats nice grin i can see God is working on you cheesy 8-)
very immature.. in non essentials there is "LIBERTY"
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Nobody: 4:03am On Jul 03, 2013
Kaysalas:
Oh No NO No. this is 2 thi 2 v 15, not i thi 2 v9
woow,woow,woow.look what we have here,oya read verse 16.that particular verse is referring to people like you cheesy

i like the way you brought it out yourself 8-)

this one na wednesday morning bible study apapandodo grin
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Kaysalas(m): 4:04am On Jul 03, 2013
kulyie: of course i am grin heaven is my portion.i will like to see you there too :p

Then let us recognise God's standard for what it is, heb 12 v 14, Holiness is the only criteria for seeing God. Holiness.. Holiness..HOliness...Sinlessness.. but when 'peradventure' sin comes, forgiveness through Grace. wink
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Nobody: 4:05am On Jul 03, 2013
Kaysalas:
very immature.. in non essentials there is "LIBERTY"
o ti tun bere abi.you are the mature one.

What do you know :/:p
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Nobody: 4:06am On Jul 03, 2013
Kaysalas:

Then let us recognise God's standard for what it is, heb 12 v 14, Holiness is the only criteria for seeing God. Holiness.. Holiness..HOliness...Sinlessness.. but when 'peradventure' sin comes, forgiveness through Grace. wink
true 8-)
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Kaysalas(m): 4:08am On Jul 03, 2013
kulyie: woow,woow,woow.look what we have here,oya read verse 16.that particular verse is referring to people like you cheesy

i like the way you brought it out yourself 8-)

this one na wednesday morning bible study apapandodo grin

verse 16 says profane and vain blabbings,;

pro·fane [prō fáyn, prə fáyn]
adjective
1. irreverent: showing disrespect for God, any deity, or religion
2. secular: not connected with or used for religious matters

vain [vayn]
(comparative vain·er, superlative vain·est)
adjective
1. excessively proud: excessively proud, especially of personal appearance
2. unsuccessful: failing to have or unlikely to have the intended or desired result

a vain attempt to escape

3. empty of substance: devoid of substance or meaning

Microsoft® Encarta® 2009. © 1993-2008 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
from the definitions above, you'll agree with me that none of my posts have the qualities of these two words "profane" and "vain" wink
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Nobody: 4:11am On Jul 03, 2013
Kaysalas:
By calling u unintelligent, i av not insulted you. if it comes across as an insult then i am sorry, but you know it is true, evrybody with an objective mind here knows you haven't represented well. think about it cheesy cheesy
2nd timothy 2.16,keep away from profane and foolish discussions which only drive people away from God.try and be more mature and stop trying to display level of intelligence as if we are competing for who is more intelligent
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Kaysalas(m): 4:11am On Jul 03, 2013
kulyie: o ti tun bere abi.you are the mature one.

What do you know :/:p

wink smiley smiley grin grin ;Dc
i kinda like you. can we be friends?
so i can invite to december retreat.... from my perception of you, i think success camp will be a good place to start wink
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by emorse(m): 4:13am On Jul 03, 2013
Kaysalas:
you read only God knows what version of scripture, please when yo are on system or even on your fone, kinly google search 1 thimothy 2 v9, read thru all the available versions, then you will be broadened
#smilin# ok o. Here goes.
1 Tim. 2:9(The new world translation)
Likewise I desire the women to adorn themselves in WELL ARRANGED dress, with MODESTY and SOUNDNESS OF MIND, not with styles of hair braiding and gold or pearls or very expensive garb.
(THE NEW KING JAMES VERSION)
In like manner also, that the women adorn themselves in MODEST apparel, with PROPRIETY and MODERATION, not with braided hair or gold or pearls or costly clothing.

NB: I didn't have to use the internet. I got out of bed to get these versions. And the first one was The New Living Translation (NLT).
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Nobody: 4:15am On Jul 03, 2013
Kaysalas:

wink smiley smiley grin grin ;Dc
i kinda like you. can we be friends?
so i can invite to december retreat.... from my perception of you, i think success camp will be a good place to start wink
grin na so e dey start,no thank you i am not comming.the christian women mirror our tenant brings for us is enough.she don invite me taya i no gree.the christian women mirror don do me and please dont LIKE me because the feeling is not mutual:p 8-)
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Kaysalas(m): 4:16am On Jul 03, 2013
emorse:
#smilin# ok o. Here goes.
1 Tim. 2:9(The new world translation)
Likewise I desire the women to adorn themselves in WELL ARRANGED dress, with MODESTY and SOUNDNESS OF MIND, not with styles of hair braiding and gold or pearls or very expensive garb.
(THE NEW KING JAMES VERSION)
In like manner also, that the women adorn themselves in MODEST apparel, with PROPRIETY and MODERATION, not with braided hair or gold or pearls or costly clothing.

NB: I didn't have to use the internet. I got out of bed to get these versions. And the first one was The New Living Translation (NLT).

i love the part you highlighted with caps, but please what happened to the part that says... not with bla,bla, bla...?
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by OuchDaddy(m): 4:17am On Jul 03, 2013
slimyem: Mtcheeeeeew. Rubbish!!
Pray and seek forgiveness for doing what?
Na John and Love get time sha. undecided
Rotflmao!! Plenty-Likes for this!! Na u suppose be First 2 comment gan!! True-True, Na Johnbull & Love get time ni, dem suppose de do Honey-Moon now!! Apology-Kor!

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Kaysalas(m): 4:18am On Jul 03, 2013
kulyie: grin na so e dey start,no thank you i am not comming.the christian women mirror our tenant brings for us is enough.she don invite me taya i no gree.the christian women mirror don do me and please dont LIKE me because the feeling is not mutual:p 8-)
LOL grin grin grin grin can't help laughing here, that's a good one. Alright then all the best
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Nobody: 4:21am On Jul 03, 2013
Kaysalas:

verse 16 says profane and vain blabbings,;

pro·fane [prō fáyn, prə fáyn]
adjective
1. irreverent: showing disrespect for God, any deity, or religion
2. secular: not connected with or used for religious matters

vain [vayn]
(comparative vain·er, superlative vain·est)
adjective
1. excessively proud: excessively proud, especially of personal appearance
2. unsuccessful: failing to have or unlikely to have the intended or desired result

a vain attempt to escape

3. empty of substance: devoid of substance or meaning

Microsoft® Encarta® 2009. © 1993-2008 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
from the definitions above, you'll agree with me that none of my posts have the qualities of these two words "profane" and "vain" wink

i am refering to what the bible said not what the dictionary said.meanwhile i have typed what my own version stated in the previous post
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Nobody: 4:23am On Jul 03, 2013
Kaysalas:
LOL grin grin grin grin can't help laughing here, that's a good one. Alright then all the best
same to you :p

and with this we come to the end of our bible study,abi you still was argue :p
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Kaysalas(m): 4:29am On Jul 03, 2013
parting Shot:
A primary six maths teacher taught his class PERIMETER of plane shapes one particular week. Well, because, it involved just addition of all sides, everybody in the class scored everything.
The following week, he taught Area of plane shapes, sensing the pupils might possibly mistake Area for Perimter He decided to sound several notes of warning to the class that they are to Multiply the length by the breadth and not add up as was done the previous week. he even wrote the formula on the board, after several examples. Then came the classwork, which should pass as mid term test, then guess what....?
Some students said within themselves, i do not know my times tables, i am not very good with multiplying numbers, so i am just going to add the length to the breadth, to the length, and then to the breadth. Afterall, it is the same shapes we did last week. then they submitted the books.

please, as a teacher, what would you do to these students who failed to do the right thing all because they felt short?

i am sure, they deserve some punishment right?

the whole bible is filled with warnings against sin and call to Holiness from genesis till revelations, but you know what? Rev 22 v10 - 12. I rest my case wink
GOOD MORNING grin
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by emorse(m): 4:35am On Jul 03, 2013
Kaysalas:

i love the part you highlighted with caps, but please what happened to the part that says... not with bla,bla, bla...?
ok. It says not with styles of hair braiding and gold and pearls and expensive clothes.
Does that mean the hair should be left unkempt? I guess not. Gold, pearls and expensive clothing here signifies flamboyance. I'm quite sure you've seen people with heavy gold chains (blings) around their necks. Not very modest. Is it? The message here is clear bro. Avoid flamboyance.
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by jidewin(m): 4:56am On Jul 03, 2013
Not a member of DLBC but seriously,the church's decision after their apology is to the extreme.Haba!
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by cashflowpc(m): 5:05am On Jul 03, 2013
Kaysalas: parting Shot:
A primary six maths teacher taught his class PERIMETER of plane shapes one particular week. Well, because, it involved just addition of all sides, everybody in the class scored everything.
The following week, he taught Area of plane shapes, sensing the pupils might possibly mistake Area for Perimter He decided to sound several notes of warning to the class that they are to Multiply the length by the breadth and not add up as was done the previous week. he even wrote the formula on the board, after several examples. Then came the classwork, which should pass as mid term test, then guess what....?
Some students said within themselves, i do not know my times tables, i am not very good with multiplying numbers, so i am just going to add the length to the breadth, to the length, and then to the breadth. Afterall, it is the same shapes we did last week. then they submitted the books.

please, as a teacher, what would you do to these students who failed to do the right thing all because they felt short?

i am sure, they deserve some punishment right?

the whole bible is filled with warnings against sin and call to Holiness from genesis till revelations, but you know what? Rev 22 v10 - 12. I rest my case wink
GOOD MORNING grin

This is one dumb A$$ weak arguement!

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by ogunjimiwalefat(m): 5:08am On Jul 03, 2013
perfect planned work amongst the church authories
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Nobody: 5:16am On Jul 03, 2013
Let this issue be laid to rest...
King James Version Rom 14:4
Who art thou that judgest another man's servant? to his own master he standeth or falleth. Yea, he shall be holden up: for God is able to make him stand.
Proverbs 24:2 - For their heart studieth destruction, and their lips talk of mischief.
1 Timothy 5:13 - And withal they learn [to be] idle, wandering about from house to house; and not only idle, but tattlers also and busybodies, speaking things which they ought not.
1 Peter 4:15 - But let none of you suffer as a murderer, or [as] a thief, or [as] an evildoer, or as a busybody in other men's matters.
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by mchileks4luv(f): 5:43am On Jul 03, 2013
baby_123: What about both parents of the couple that were present and not looking solemn at the wedding? Fo rthe parents to be there on that day snapping picture and smiling means they have to be suspended too. oops. Kumuyi started the church. undecided. WASH
GBAM Ii surport U
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Kaysalas(m): 5:43am On Jul 03, 2013
emorse:
ok. It says not with styles of hair braiding and gold and pearls and expensive clothes.
Does that mean the hair should be left unkempt? I guess not. Gold, pearls and expensive clothing here signifies flamboyance. I'm quite sure you've seen people with heavy gold chains (blings) around their necks. Not very modest. Is it? The message here is clear bro. Avoid flamboyance.

it took a while to get you to agree on the text, now you come come with "avoiding flamboyance". there is no where being 'UNkempt' comes into this, 2 peter 1 v 20, don't you think if peter had meant flamboyance and invariably preaching modesty, he would have just said so; Are you saying that after admonishing women to dress in modest apparel, he still went ahead to tell them not to be "immodest/flamboyant" as you put it. Well, read more objectively, thimothy here, is giving examples in concrete terms what should and what should not be done:
1 Timothy 2:9
King James Version (KJV)
9 In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array; wink
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by mrakin(m): 5:43am On Jul 03, 2013
My people there are two things that we must take note of in the bible: LAWS & PRINCIPLES.
Laws are things forbidden outright. Principles are things we should use our conscience and past experiences to know how God will feel about a matter.
For instance, the bible did not categorically state that we should not smoke but warns against defilement of flesh and spirit. Yes smoking defiles the flesh.
Concerning indescent dressing, the bible said if meat will make my brother stumble, I will never eat it.
Finally, bible principles are difficult to apply except you have a trained conscience. Note that our dressing should be approved by the good people around us. It should not stumble them, but the church has no right to impose a particular dress style on members. The members ought to willingly dress to glorify GOd. However, some unrepentant members can be disciplined if necessary. Am a JW
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by vowiski(m): 5:44am On Jul 03, 2013
After deceiving gullible members to die in poverty..

SHAME!!!

The leadership will receive the hammer once John takes over the Church.. hehe cheesy
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by adgwarri: 5:46am On Jul 03, 2013
i luv my church,no time 4 rubish..u go aginst dia rule u get served..i must wed in dipalyf o.
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Kaysalas(m): 5:47am On Jul 03, 2013
^^ please emorse, i am still waiting for the thread you spoke about.
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Pygru: 5:57am On Jul 03, 2013

Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by mchileks4luv(f): 6:01am On Jul 03, 2013
nedu2000: Nice move my the church!!kudos...keeping to their doctrines without sentiments or compromise
Let ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ ask Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ ♓☺ are Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ so sure it was the couple dat wroTe the letter,all this dat is happuning is formality,the couples are enjoying their honey moon, Your̶̲̥̅̊ church leaders are just acting all dis delima so that fellow members will not feel bad,so dat the church will not b divide.the deed is done so why are D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ deciving them self."the couples are suspended"imagin who cares.even the couples might not feel it cus they are not in nigeria even if they are it just medicine after death.those going 2 dat church i wish them all best of luck,

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Prophet Chukwuemeka "Odumeje" Ohanaemere's Wife And Children (Photos) / Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out / 20 Years Later: How Bishop Benson Idahosa Really Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.