Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law (61513 Views)

2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life / Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s / Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Kaysalas(m): 2:17am On Jul 03, 2013
kulyie: am waiting grin

YOU sacrificed your sleep to prove a point grin it is a serious something today grin
grin grin
very SEWIous grin grin
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Nobody: 2:17am On Jul 03, 2013
Kaysalas:

telling blatant lies again. which verse of which chapter of which book did you quote grin grin grin cheesy
molestor/molester is quite negative when compared to hajia, if you dont mind, i can be your Alfa Waidi, if you will be Hajia KUBURAT. wink no ill feelings please. where did i judge you? are you not a CONFUSED LIAR? please just look thru your posts objectively abeg cheesy cheesy
I REJECT IT IN JESUS NAME.MY PORTION IS NOT TO HAVE A SELF RIGHTEOUS, self conceited,haughty, PROUD,ITK SUCKER AS A HUSBAND.THE THOUGHTS GOD HAS FOR ME IS THAT OF GOOD AND NOT OF EVIL TO GIVE ME A FUTURE AND A HOPE.ELEDA MI KO
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Nobody: 2:21am On Jul 03, 2013
Kaysalas: grin grin
very SEWIous grin grin
like d.banj will say (i doubt whether you know who he is or his songs.anyway)like he will say wa gba grin meaning you go hear am grin
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by phade(f): 2:22am On Jul 03, 2013
Kaysalas:

Well, Matthew 5:7 is more like it but Romans 3: 13..? Well for pointing to what God's word says, you call me names(read romans 3 v 13 again), i wont address Romans 3: 13 becos the intention is clear besides it has no relevance to whats on ground, but matt 5:17, what if i tell you "fulfilling there refers to prophesies concerning the coming of christ and His death by Isaiah, Jeremiah and the lot of old testament prophets" and please read hebrews 8 v7-8 again , slowly and meditatatively cheesy wink
not my intention to call you names Rom 3: 31 and not 3:13.my error
you are really quick to pick offence!!! hummmmmmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Kaysalas(m): 2:25am On Jul 03, 2013
kulyie: like i said earlier didirin is for people that dont think outside the box.if you regard that as an insult,then work on exercising your brains more.so truth dey always chuk your body grin ase oro ma'n dun e grin

secondly of course all liars will have their share in the bottomless pit including pharisees because even jesus said NOT ALL WHO CLAIM TO WORSHIP HIM WILL INHERIT THE KINGDOM OF GOD.he is lookimg for those with a pure heart who are genuinely trying to seek him not some people with over sized ego,pride,itk attitude,judgemental,self righteousness and sarcastic attitude.God was not looking for pharisees.he was out there looking for sinners.thats why people like the prostitute mentioned in the bible could make it to heaven or paul who was persecuting christians :/ or even the armed robber who was nailed to the cross alongside with jesus that repented

cheesy if i was hurt by your words i would probably have responded inkind or switched off my system and go and sleep. dont you think?
as per the people you mentioned, at least they accepted their shortcomings, the prostitute, paul(christ jesus came to save sinners of whom i am chief), and the thief(remember the other thief wasnt remorse nor repentful). which one are you here? what would have happened if the prostitute had tried to argue herself out that "prostitution is the oldest profession on earth" or paul says: i cant take this bull shit, i am now blind allright, but i refuse to give up my education and previous beliefs or the thief who made heaven with Jesus, had jopined his fellow peer to condemn christ? think about it. All i am saying is : the fact that we are not measuring up to standard doesnt reduce the potency of God's word
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by phade(f): 2:26am On Jul 03, 2013
Kaysalas:

Well, Matthew 5:7 is more like it but Romans 3: 13..? Well for pointing to what God's word says, you call me names(read romans 3 v 13 again), i wont address Romans 3: 13 becos the intention is clear besides it has no relevance to whats on ground, but matt 5:17, what if i tell you "fulfilling there refers to prophesies concerning the coming of christ and His death by Isaiah, Jeremiah and the lot of old testament prophets" and please read hebrews 8 v7-8 again , slowly and meditatatively cheesy wink
my questions still remain unanswered
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Kaysalas(m): 2:29am On Jul 03, 2013
kulyie: i am not wishing anyone hell,only people with perversed minds do.if there is anything i am wishing for her,i am wishing she dumps religion and embrace the christian fait.dump itk,dump hypocrisy and so on because those are not the fruits of the spirit.those are not good traits that will make her inherit the kingdom,THATS IF SHE WANTS TO GO TO HEAVEN O,BECAUSE GOING TO HELL TOO IS A CHOICE NO ONE WILL MAKE FOR YOU wink

you are either a child or you have a very short memory(and when i say this, it is not an insult, it is a fact, you just told somebody he is going to bottomless bit, you even attached a smilie) now, you come here lying again. angry angry
lie number two, in the space of how many hours wey we don dey chat for nairaland. i wonder how many lies you tell a day!!
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by ModestSam(m): 2:32am On Jul 03, 2013
what is good for the goose, should be good for the gander. Why ask other people's children to do something you can't ask your own child to do? That's called hypocrisy, my friend.

phapi: To b frank what d social network has done to diz tender marriage is bad and if I were to b d couples I will never 4give nigeria for making noise over what is not necessary.......
The shit happening to diz couple started wif hw the nigeria media handle diz wedding,to me as a born and breed deeperlifer I querrie d rationale behind diz suspension

MAY GOD help JOHN and his beloveth LOVE

G.S is taking diz to d extreme *he should remeber blood is thicker than church elders*

Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Kaysalas(m): 2:33am On Jul 03, 2013
kulyie: i am not wishing anyone hell,only people with perversed minds do.if there is anything i am wishing for her,i am wishing she dumps religion and embrace the christian fait.dump itk,dump hypocrisy and so on because those are not the fruits of the spirit.those are not good traits that will make her inherit the kingdom,THATS IF SHE WANTS TO GO TO HEAVEN O,BECAUSE GOING TO HELL TOO IS A CHOICE NO ONE WILL MAKE FOR YOU wink

Galatians 5:22-23
New International Version (NIV)
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.

fruits of the spirit includes faithfulness, it means absolute loyalty and yieldedness to the totality of God's word. ALL GOd's WORD
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by phade(f): 2:34am On Jul 03, 2013
Kaysalas:

Galatians 5:22-23
New International Version (NIV)
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.

fruits of the spirit includes faithfulness, it means absolute loyalty and yieldedness to the totality of God's word. ALL GOd's WORD
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Kaysalas(m): 2:37am On Jul 03, 2013
phapi: NLD is one of the foremost social media that contributed negatively to d wedding of JOHN KUMIYI

I still can't fid the portion of the bible that restricts the kind of gown LOVE KUMIYI wore on her wedding DAy, all I see is jst religious and church sentiments coz they are PASTORS WARDS,to me as a member of DLCM I see no fault

GOT this to say"G.S pls knw JOHN is bearing ur name and not DLCM leadership* u could had looked well before u leaped"

cry cry did you say you are a member? Well, it is not an uncommon thing. so after all the bible studies, TRETS and sunday worship services, you still can say this? well, everybody is entitled to his opinion, member or no member, but please read gen 35 v 1-4, i thi 2 v 9, peradventure you havent come across it all your stay in DL
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Provie(m): 2:37am On Jul 03, 2013
I kno John & Love didnt wed demselves; someone weded dem after dey had presented demselves in those "unnatural" manners. Wil dey also suspend d pastors/officials dat went ahead 2 wedd dem after seeing dem in dat fashion? These pple ar just playing 2 d gallery.
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Nobody: 2:38am On Jul 03, 2013
Kaysalas:

cheesy if i was hurt by your words i would probably have responded inkind or switched off my system and go and sleep. dont you think?
as per the people you mentioned, at least they accepted their shortcomings, the prostitute, paul(christ jesus came to save sinners of whom i am chief), and the thief(remember the other thief wasnt remorse nor repentful). which one are you here? what would have happened if the prostitute had tried to argue herself out that "prostitution is the oldest profession on earth" or paul says: i cant take this bull shit, i am now blind allright, but i refuse to give up my education and previous beliefs or the thief who made heaven with Jesus, had jopined his fellow peer to condemn christ? think about it. All i am saying is : the fact that we are not measuring up to standard doesnt reduce the potency of God's word
ehen,good grin you are getting rid of pride and a haughty spirit.thats a right step in the right direction instead of carrying yourself with so much arrogance and think you are so holy while the others are terrible sinners.remember God loves a humble heart.he said im matthew chapter 5 verses 5 and 6 blessed are those who are humble for they shall receieve what God has promised.blessed are those whose greatest desire is to do what God requires,(not trying hard to impress flesh and blood with your over sabi) for God will satisfy them fully.move down to verse 8 blessed are those who are pure in heart (not pretending to be pure by their outward appearance and spiritual display) for they will see God grin
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Kaysalas(m): 2:40am On Jul 03, 2013
kulyie: grin grin the bible which you and i love so much said be yee holy as i am holy.it did not say impress your pastor so that people will think you are righteous,dress dull and look like an old clown,so that people will see you as holy,righteous and modest.holiness has to do with the inward you.even when the bible refered to external holiness,it said cleanliness is next to Godliness,he did not say wearing this or wearing that shows you are holy or unholy wink 8-)

i have told yoy severally that who i impress is up to me, as per dressing: did you read 1 thi 2 v9 at all? why do you keep avoiding this portion of scripture? please read again and tellus what it means
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Nobody: 2:43am On Jul 03, 2013
Kaysalas:

cry cry did you say you are a member? Well, it is not an uncommon thing. so after all the bible studies, TRETS and sunday worship services, you still can say this? well, everybody is entitled to his opinion, member or no member, but please read gen 35 v 1-4, i thi 2 v 9, peradventure you havent come across it all your stay in DL
can you imagine,you are emphasizing church instead of jesus.smh.that is the problem of religion.like marx will say

religion is the opium of the masses,but as kulyie will say true christianity is the umbrella of the wise.the bible also said it,the fear of the lord is the beginning of knowledge and wisdom.it also said those who abide in the secret place of the most high shall abide under the shadow of the almighty

dont forget that jesus is comming soon and he is not comming for denominations,he is comming for a spotless and prepared bride,who is that bride,the bride is the body of christ not deeper life,not christ embassy,not cele,not reedem,not mfm,not cac,not anglican,catholic or methodist

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Kaysalas(m): 2:44am On Jul 03, 2013
kulyie: I REJECT IT IN JESUS NAME.MY PORTION IS NOT TO HAVE A SELF RIGHTEOUS, self conceited,haughty, PROUD,ITK SUCKER AS A HUSBAND.THE THOUGHTS GOD HAS FOR ME IS THAT OF GOOD AND NOT OF EVIL TO GIVE ME A FUTURE AND A HOPE.ELEDA MI KO
grin grin
i think you shoud be more concerned about having an EXPECTED END. jer 29 v 11 wink
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Kaysalas(m): 2:49am On Jul 03, 2013
kulyie: like d.banj will say (i doubt whether you know who he is or his songs.anyway)like he will say wa gba grin meaning you go hear am grin
cheesy cheesy
what if/ what if not i know/ dont know D'banj? so you think you are more exposed than me now abi? grin "educated lady" grin
Well, it is obvious for every discerning minds to see who is making factual points here wink
check this out:

emorse: @kaysalas
I like your comments. They have so far shown maturity. Though I don't agree with all of them, I don't want to comment on this topic cos me its specific nature.. However, I'd like to have ur take on make-ups and trousers for women. There's a thread somewhere in the religion section that caused alot of stir not too long ago. Kindly locate it and drop ur contribution if u can cos I don't want 2 derail this thread.
wink wink you are out of points my dear wink
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by phade(f): 2:50am On Jul 03, 2013
@Kulyie and @ Kaysalas go read Rom 14:1- 23 and stop this
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Nobody: 2:52am On Jul 03, 2013
Kaysalas: grin grin
i think you shoud be more concerned about having an EXPECTED END. jer 29 v 11 wink
of course that is my portion too gringrin

jesus has promised me already in psalm 23 that he is my shephered and i am his sheep,that i will not lack,he will let me rest in green fields of green grass,he will lead me to a quiet pool of fresh water,he will give me new strength,he will guide me along right paths,even if i go through the deepest darkness,i will not be afraid because he will be my protector,he will prepare a BANQUET for kulyie where all my enemies can see me,he fills my cup to the brim,surely and certainly the goodness of God shall follow me all the days of my life all the days of my life and beyond grin
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Kaysalas(m): 2:55am On Jul 03, 2013
phade:
not my intention to call you names Rom 3: 31 and not 3:13.my error
you are really quick to pick offence!!! hummmmmmmmm lipsrsealed
smiley no difference my sister, the same explanation i gave previously applies too. no offence, thnx for the clarification. think about these two portons of scripture very well.
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Nobody: 2:56am On Jul 03, 2013
Kaysalas: cheesy cheesy
what if/ what if not i know/ dont know D'banj? so you think you are more exposed than me now abi? grin "educated lady" grin
Well, it is obvious for every discerning minds to see who is making factual points here wink
check this out:

wink wink you are out of points my dear wink
like a poster has rightly said read romans chapter 14 and stop making yourself feel too happy :p

i wonder why you are soo particular about chasing mans commendation and approval instead of God's.that is part of the characteristics of a pharisee.its apparent you are one,no doubt about that :p
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Kaysalas(m): 3:00am On Jul 03, 2013
Provie: I kno John & Love didnt wed demselves; someone weded dem after dey had presented demselves in those "unnatural" manners. Wil dey also suspend d pastors/officials dat went ahead 2 wedd dem after seeing dem in dat fashion? These pple ar just playing 2 d gallery.

PLEASE READ P.M NEWS OF YESTERDAY FOR MORE INFO... infact here:
http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2013/07/02/deeper-life-suspends-kumuyis-son-wife/

happy reading
"However, P.M.NEWS investigation revealed that John and Love’s wedding was not conducted in a Deeper Life Bible Church. It was also not conducted by pastors from the church as Deeper Life Bible Church in Jamaica has not been licensed by the country’s government to join couples in wedlock, according to the laws of Jamaica."

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by 99cent: 3:01am On Jul 03, 2013
careytommy:
EYE SERVICE is all i see to appease angry church members.

grin grin
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Kaysalas(m): 3:04am On Jul 03, 2013
kulyie: ehen,good grin you are getting rid of pride and a haughty spirit.thats a right step in the right direction instead of carrying yourself with so much arrogance and think you are so holy while the others are terrible sinners.remember God loves a humble heart.he said im matthew chapter 5 verses 5 and 6 blessed are those who are humble for they shall receieve what God has promised.blessed are those whose greatest desire is to do what God requires,(not trying hard to impress flesh and blood with your over sabi) for God will satisfy them fully.move down to verse 8 blessed are those who are pure in heart (not pretending to be pure by their outward appearance and spiritual display) for they will see God grin

so by pointing out what the bible says, i have become proud and self righteous!
KAI! u are a kind.
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Nobody: 3:04am On Jul 03, 2013
Kaysalas:

i have told yoy severally that who i impress is up to me, as per dressing: did you read 1 thi 2 v9 at all? why do you keep avoiding this portion of scripture? please read again and tellus what it means
isnt it obvious your life revolves around trying to make a point to man that you are even holier and righteous than jesus

in first timothy 2.9 i have told you severally that it is emphasizing about modesty and simplicity for women.who told you looking elegant with a touch of simplicity and class is a sin
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Nobody: 3:07am On Jul 03, 2013
Kaysalas:

so by pointing out what the bible says, i have become proud and self righteous!
KAI! u are a kind.
you are a kind too :p

you can point out what God says with a humble spirit not with so much self display of righteousness and pride that you are exhibiting.jesus did not point scriptures to people with an air of pride
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Kaysalas(m): 3:07am On Jul 03, 2013
kulyie: can you imagine,you are emphasizing church instead of jesus.smh.that is the problem of religion.like marx will say

religion is the opium of the masses,but as kulyie will say true christianity is the umbrella of the wise.the bible also said it,the fear of the lord is the beginning of knowledge.it also said those who abide in the secret place of the most high shall abide under the shadow of the almighty

dont forget that jesus is comming soon and he is not comming for denominations,he is comming for a spotless and prepared bride,who is that bride,the bride is the body of christ not deeper life,not christ embassy,not cele,not reedem,not mfm,not cac,not anglican,catholic or methodist

so by listing meetings where the word of God is well exposed, i am now emphasizing church, u are a rare kind. never for once, have i said church this , churdh that, all my arguments have been based on the word of God.
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Kaysalas(m): 3:09am On Jul 03, 2013
kulyie: can you imagine,you are emphasizing church instead of jesus.smh.that is the problem of religion.like marx will say

religion is the opium of the masses,but as kulyie will say true christianity is the umbrella of the wise.the bible also said it,the fear of the lord is the beginning of knowledge.it also said those who abide in the secret place of the most high shall abide under the shadow of the almighty

And you know what? No LIAR or sinner will find his/her way into that church as well. except you acknowledge, confess and forsake your sins cool
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by phade(f): 3:09am On Jul 03, 2013
Kaysalas:
smiley no difference my sister, the same explanation i gave previously applies too. no offence, thnx for the clarification. think about these two portons of scripture very well.
Not until you answer my questions, really i'm puzzled by your high handedness i've asked simple questions to which u have not given answers (assume i am a muslim and that question will open my eyes to salvation in christ) yet you handout scriptures. please answer the question before i begin to assume you'll need to reference your pastor before i get an answer.

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Nobody: 3:13am On Jul 03, 2013
Kaysalas:

so by listing meetings where the word of God is well exposed, i am now emphasizing church, u are a rare kind. never for once, have i said church this , churdh that, all my arguments have been based on the word of God.
grin ehen ; so why are you now telling someone to go back to deeper simply because he or she left there instead of being more concerned about his spiritual state wherever he is :p
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Kaysalas(m): 3:13am On Jul 03, 2013
phade:
@Kulyie and @ Kaysalas go read Rom 14:1- 23 and stop this
wink very thoughtful, but please read ezekiel 33: 1-11
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Kaysalas(m): 3:16am On Jul 03, 2013
kulyie: of course that is my portion too gringrin

jesus has promised me already in psalm 23 that he is my shephered and i am his sheep,that i will not lack,he will let me rest in green fields of green grass,he will lead me to a quiet pool of fresh water,he will give me new strength,he will guide me along right paths,even if i go through the deepest darkness,i will not be afraid because he will be my protector,he will prepare a BANQUET for kulyie where all my enemies can see me,he fills my cup to the brim,surely and certainly the goodness of God shall follow me all the days of my life all the days of my life and beyond grin

Beautiful, but you know.. a promise is not necessarily the same as the fulfilment thereof, remember the children of Israel, who heard the promise of a land flowing with milk and honey, out of 500,000 men asides women and children, only two entered therein. But please, be more concerned about eternity

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Prophet Chukwuemeka "Odumeje" Ohanaemere's Wife And Children (Photos) / Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out / 20 Years Later: How Bishop Benson Idahosa Really Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.