Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,826 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law (61511 Views)

2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life / Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s / Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Kaysalas(m): 3:18am On Jul 03, 2013
kulyie: like a poster has rightly said read romans chapter 14 and stop making yourself feel too happy :p

i wonder why you are soo particular about chasing mans commendation and approval instead of God's.that is part of the characteristics of a pharisee.its apparent you are one,no doubt about that :p

All those dont bother me, just trying let you know you aint making intelligent points based on the bible, please just as i referred the poster to ezekiel 33, so refer i you.
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by naijathings(m): 3:18am On Jul 03, 2013
[size=16pt]christian dressing?... what the hell is that.. ?
okay......
i wonder if these guys have some set rules and regulation on how to love your wife after marriage.....
maybe you have to fast and pray and seek the face of the Lord and permission of the church and take oath
not to "do it" for pleasure and also swear not to hit it from the back or put her legs on your shoulders
or standing position or pull her hair or smack her bum or do the dishes..

LMFAO..
I am trying to imagine whats gonna happen if any of these holy member walk in and catch sister LOVE testing
brother JOHN's microphone with her tongue.

Anyway.. Thumbs up to Bro. John and Love for doing exactly what was in their hearts on their wedding day..
Hey brother John, I hope there were some strippers at the bachelors party.
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Nobody: 3:19am On Jul 03, 2013
Kaysalas:

And you know what? No LIAR or sinner will find his/her way into that CHURCH as well. except you acknowledge, confess and forsake your sins cool
here we go again,still emphasizing CHURCH.then again if a person is to come to God,he is supposed to acknowlede,confess to God in his closet not to pastors or gbeborun church folks that will turn that person to a gossip topic after church :p
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Kaysalas(m): 3:21am On Jul 03, 2013
and as per being a Pharisee, it was Jesus(a member of the Trium God) who exposed their hypocrisy. Why don't you leave Him to expose mine. Se o fe gba ise Jesu se ni? cheesy
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by emorse(m): 3:22am On Jul 03, 2013
Kaysalas:

wink thanks for the pat on my back. however, kindly post the link here if you can. please
Unfortunately, I can't copy the link cos I'm presently browsing with a "palasa" fone. Lol. I can comment on it though. So you can search through my profile 4 my last comments.
By the way, 1 Tim. 2:9(NLT) reads- "And I want women to be modest in their appearance. They should wear decent and appropriate clothing and not draw attention to themselves by the way they fix their hair or by wearing gold or pearls or expensive clothes."
The above scripture in one word. MODESTY! Wear decent and appropriate clothing and NOT DRAW ATTENTION by the way they fix their hair. . . In other words, avoid flamboyance. It never said women shouldn't look good.
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Kaysalas(m): 3:24am On Jul 03, 2013
kulyie: isnt it obvious your life revolves around trying to make a point to man that you are even holier and righteous than jesus

in first timothy 2.9 i have told you severally that it is emphasizing about modesty and simplicity for women.who told you looking elegant with a touch of simplicity and class is a sin

please what do you mean by "SIMPLICITY"? well, i will quote it out here for all to see, since you cant wink

In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array;

happy reading wink
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Kaysalas(m): 3:27am On Jul 03, 2013
kulyie: you are a kind too :p

you can point out what God says with a humble spirit not with so much self display of righteousness and pride that you are exhibiting.jesus did not point scriptures to people with an air of pride

Now, you are coming home cheesy, if it is the air of pride... then i a very sorry i cut across as being proud to you, but you know what? i like what you said: Jesus didnot point scriptures with an air of pride smiley, sorry if i did it with an air of pride, but you agree i am pointing out the scriptures right? wink wink

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Nobody: 3:27am On Jul 03, 2013
Kaysalas: and as per being a Pharisee, it was Jesus(a member of the Trium God) who exposed their hypocrisy. Why don't you leave Him to expose mine. Se o fe gba ise Jesu se ni? cheesy
emi ke grin you yourself know that you are a hypocrite and pharisee without being told grin
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Kirinwa: 3:30am On Jul 03, 2013
mutiply: Medicine after death, but I love the leaders of the church, they acted immediately and took a vital decision on it.

Shebi una don happy?Dey chuck mouth for wetin no concern una. Mtchew. angry
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Nobody: 3:31am On Jul 03, 2013
Kaysalas:

Now, you are coming home cheesy, if it is the air of pride... then i a very sorry i cut across as being proud to you, but you know what? i like what you said: Jesus didnot point scriptures with an air of pride smiley, sorry if i did it with an air of pride, but you agree i am pointing out the scriptures right? wink wink
yes you are.o try gan.you try wella grin you are making me read the bible like i am reading the constitution before i go to work everyday grin
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Kaysalas(m): 3:31am On Jul 03, 2013
phade:
Not until you answer my questions, really i'm puzzled by your high handedness i've asked simple questions to which u have not given answers (assume i am a muslim and that question will open my eyes to salvation in christ) yet you handout scriptures. please answer the question before i begin to assume you'll need to reference your pastor before i get an answer.

cheesy there is no sin in having to refence my pastor before answering a question, except of course you feel you are confusing or dumbfounding me with the word. but honestly, i do not have another answer right now, moreso when you are not considering it from the angle i suggested. High handedness? sorry, i dont know what to say about that. wink
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Nobody: 3:34am On Jul 03, 2013
Kaysalas:

please what do you mean by "SIMPLICITY"? well, i will quote it out here for all to see, since you cant wink

In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array;

happy reading wink
o,i have read it too grin bet wait o.what of you may now kiss the bride wink because on my own day too,i will kiss my groom publicly before the congregation too grin abi is that one a sin 8-)
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Kaysalas(m): 3:35am On Jul 03, 2013
kulyie: grin ehen ; so why are you now telling someone to go back to deeper simply because he or she left there instead of being more concerned about his spiritual state wherever he is :p

So apart from lying, you also infuse words in other people's mouth. where did i tell him to go back to the church? angry if you try anything funny, trust me to expose you shocked
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by phade(f): 3:36am On Jul 03, 2013
Kaysalas:
[b]
All those dont bother me, [/b]just trying let you know you aint making intelligent points based on the bible, please just as i referred the poster to ezekiel 33, so refer i you.
are you serious? you are more interested in proving your points than objective reappraisal? @kulyie someone is really feeling smug here!!!! i dont think you need to bother anymore

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Kaysalas(m): 3:38am On Jul 03, 2013
kulyie: here we go again,still emphasizing CHURCH.then again if a person is to come to God,he is supposed to acknowlede,confess to God in his closet not to pastors or gbeborun church folks that will turn that person to a gossip topic after church :p
INDEED u are a kind. "church" here refers to the church of christ you posted earlier MEHN! you are something else.
and where did i ask you to confess to a pastor ? u are really unintelligent.
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Kirinwa: 3:38am On Jul 03, 2013
But wait oh.I thought they denied /tried to justify the action? Thought I saw that on front page?

This apology must have been forced or coerced out of them to prevent a breakup of deeper life.Politics!

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Nobody: 3:38am On Jul 03, 2013
Kaysalas:

All those dont bother me, just trying let you know you aint making intelligent points based on the bible, please just as i referred the poster to ezekiel 33, so refer i you.
but you are making intelligent points abi grin i laugh in hebrewgrin
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Kirinwa: 3:38am On Jul 03, 2013
But wait oh.I thought they denied /tried to justify the action? Thought I saw that on front page?

This apology must have been forced or coerced out of them to prevent a breakup of deeper life.Politics!

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Nobody: 3:41am On Jul 03, 2013
Kaysalas:
INDEED u are a kind. "church" here refers to the church of christ you posted earlier MEHN! you are something else.
and where did i ask you to confess to a pastor ? u are really unintelligent.
then you'll say 'body of christ' church as we all know could be mfm,4 square,cac,deeper etc
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Kaysalas(m): 3:42am On Jul 03, 2013
emorse:
Unfortunately, I can't copy the link cos I'm presently browsing with a "palasa" fone. Lol. I can comment on it though. So you can search through my profile 4 my last comments.
By the way, 1 Tim. 2:9(NLT) reads- "And I want women to be modest in their appearance. They should wear decent and appropriate clothing and not draw attention to themselves by the way they fix their hair or by wearing gold or pearls or expensive clothes."
The above scripture in one word. MODESTY! Wear decent and appropriate clothing and NOT DRAW ATTENTION by the way they fix their hair. . . In other words, avoid flamboyance. It never said women shouldn't look good.
you read only God knows what version of scripture, please when yo are on system or even on your fone, kinly google search 1 thimothy 2 v9, read thru all the available versions, then you will be broadened
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Kaysalas(m): 3:44am On Jul 03, 2013
kulyie: emi ke grin you yourself know that you are a hypocrite and pharisele without being told grin
letr God be the judge of that now, how you take know? u sabi before? Let God, Oba arinu rode, olumoran okan be the judge wink
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Nobody: 3:45am On Jul 03, 2013
Kaysalas:
and where did i ask you to confess to a pastor ? U ARE REALLY UNINTELLIGENT.
HERE WE GO AGAIN,ALWAYS INSULTING BUT DOES NOT WANT TO BE INSULTED.CANT MAKE A POINT WITHOUT ATTACKING PERSONALITIES.I REALLY SEE HOW MUCH YOU ARE EXHIBITING THE FRUITS OF THE SPIRIT IN 1ST CORINTHIANS CH 13 :/
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Kaysalas(m): 3:46am On Jul 03, 2013
kulyie: yes you are.o try gan.you try wella grin you are making me read the bible like i am reading the constitution before i go to work everyday grin

grin grin grin if that is the case, then i am happy for you wink 2 thi 2 v 15, oya go read am smiley
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Kaysalas(m): 3:48am On Jul 03, 2013
@emorse, cant get the link even from you thread. dont worry, take your time and post it here by morning
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Nobody: 3:49am On Jul 03, 2013
Kaysalas:
letr God be the judge of that now, how you take know? u sabi before? Let God, Oba arinu rode, olumoran okan be the judge wink
of course God is your judge and i like Gods way of judging.before he destroys or lifts up a person,he first exposes the person.if the person falls into the class of hypocrites,he disgraces them before they meet their doom and if he is otherwise,he exposes them before he lifts them up :p
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Kaysalas(m): 3:51am On Jul 03, 2013
kulyie: o,i have read it too grin bet wait o.what of you may now kiss the bride wink because on my own day too,i will kiss my groom publicly before the congregation too grin abi is that one a sin 8-)
He is your man, do as you please, in Essentials, let the word of God reign supreme, in Non essentials there is liberty
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Nobody: 3:51am On Jul 03, 2013
Kaysalas:

grin grin grin if that is the case, then i am happy for you wink 2 thi 2 v 15, oya go read am smiley
you don turn this thig hundred times and i don answer you 2oo times.i say i don read am ooooooooooo and i don adress you in that regard cheesy
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Kaysalas(m): 3:53am On Jul 03, 2013
phade:
are you serious? you are more interested in proving your points than objective reappraisal? @kulyie someone is really feeling smug here!!!! i dont think you need to bother anymore
Fadeke, forgive me if i am not giving you the answer you want, no offence meant, but... o.k kindly repost, then give me time to do my research then come back to you.
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Nobody: 3:53am On Jul 03, 2013
Kaysalas:
He is your man, do as you please, in Essentials, let the word of God reign supreme, in Non essentials there is liberty
wonderful grin

ase kosi eyan tiole change abi ti olorun o le change.ehen thats nice grin i can see God is working on you cheesy 8-)
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Damsman10(m): 3:54am On Jul 03, 2013
slimyem: Mtcheeeeeew. Rubbish!!
Pray and seek forgiveness for doing what?
Na John and Love get time sha. undecided
i'm sure dey r apologising jst to fulfil all just.they don do their mind nd dey happi.HML to u o jare
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Kaysalas(m): 3:56am On Jul 03, 2013
kulyie: HERE WE GO AGAIN,ALWAYS INSULTING BUT DOES NOT WANT TO BE INSULTED.CANT MAKE A POINT WITHOUT ATTACKING PERSONALITIES.I REALLY SEE HOW MUCH YOU ARE EXHIBITING THE FRUITS OF THE SPIRIT IN 1ST CORINTHIANS CH 13 :/
By calling u unintelligent, i av not insulted you. if it comes across as an insult then i am sorry, but you know it is true, evrybody with an objective mind here knows you haven't represented well. think about it cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Prophet Chukwuemeka "Odumeje" Ohanaemere's Wife And Children (Photos) / Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out / 20 Years Later: How Bishop Benson Idahosa Really Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.