Stats: 3,166,057 members, 7,863,748 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:41 AM

Go Get Laid Please! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Go Get Laid Please! (2912 Views)

Outrageous Lies Men Tell To Get Laid! / Silly Things Guys Do Just To Get Laid / Tales From Kenya: Why Nigerian Men Get Laid Faster (2) (3) (4)

Go Get Laid Please! by OsunAmazon: 11:49pm On May 15, 2008
Anytime a woman is having a heated conversation with a man and the man gets frustrated, he'll resort to asking the woman to go get laid as if she's getting all worked up because of lack of sex. Some women do that too,i.e. tell their fellow women to go get laid during a heated argument.

Isn't the comment heavily sexist? why are men not usually told to 'go get laid' even though they are more in number when it comes to those that are not getting any. Common, any woman that wants a weenie can get it 24/7 as long as she's ready to do it without her spirit, even mad women in the streets of Naija or American mental homes still get some from men.

Again, are their any relationship between frustration/anger to a woman's sexuality that cannot be found in a man's sexuality? Why is this phrase reserved for  women alone?
Re: Go Get Laid Please! by Finecat(m): 11:52pm On May 15, 2008
OsunAmazon:

Anytime a woman is having a heated conversation with a man and the man gets frustrated, he'll resort to asking the woman to go get laid as if she's getting all walked up because of lack of sex. Some women do that too,i.e. tell their fellow women to go get laid during a heated argument.

Isn't the comment heavily sexist? why are men not usually told to 'go get laid' even though they are more in number when it comes to those that are not getting any. Common, any woman that wants a weenie can get it 24/7 as long as she's ready to do it without her spirit, even mad women in the streets of Naija or American mental homes still get some from men.

Again, are their any relationship between frustration/anger to a woman's sexuality that cannot be found in a mans sexuality? Why is this phrase reserved for women alone?

what else could it be? you can always tell when a woman ain't getting no action. They get all tensed up !
Re: Go Get Laid Please! by sheniqua: 11:56pm On May 15, 2008
hmm
just like a strong woman is called a B and a strong man is said to be fearless and assertive
Re: Go Get Laid Please! by OsunAmazon: 12:04am On May 16, 2008
what else could it be? you can always tell when a woman ain't getting no action. They get all tensed up

How do you tell when a man is getting no action?
Re: Go Get Laid Please! by sheniqua: 12:06am On May 16, 2008
OsunAmazon:

How do you tell when a man is getting no action?

He takes it out on innocent posters grin
Re: Go Get Laid Please! by 4Him1(m): 12:08am On May 16, 2008
OsunAmazon and Sheniqua . . . Go get laid! grin
Re: Go Get Laid Please! by OsunAmazon: 12:18am On May 16, 2008
OsunAmazon and Sheniqua . . . Go get laid!
I don't need to tell you to go get a life. The undue accumulation os semen is purging you and you seriously need to jerk off. You can quietly take a trip to your bathroom with a tablet of irish spring. Sexist!
Re: Go Get Laid Please! by 4Him1(m): 12:21am On May 16, 2008
OsunAmazon:

I don't need to tell you to go get a life. The undue accumulation os semen is purging you and you seriously need to jerk off. You can quietly take a trip to your bathroom with a tablet of irish spring. Sexist!

you're always so quick off the blocks to rant and rave. Are you perpetually angry?   cheesy

You seem to spend a large chunk of your life creating silly threads for someone telling me to get a life . . . dont ya think? cool
Re: Go Get Laid Please! by OsunAmazon: 12:23am On May 16, 2008
you're always so quick off the blocks to rant and rave. Are you perpetually angry?
Angry for what? I should allow you to make denigrating remarks about females abi? Even gay men cannot make these remarks and am sure you are not one just that you are sexually frustrated. GO GET LAID PUNK!
Re: Go Get Laid Please! by 4Him1(m): 12:28am On May 16, 2008
Denigrating remarks to females . . . oh pls. Like i suppose you exist.
Re: Go Get Laid Please! by pahtahkee: 12:30am On May 16, 2008
Funmi is this your latest thread?

Do you want to get laid? grin
Re: Go Get Laid Please! by OsunAmazon: 12:33am On May 16, 2008
Denigrating remarks to females . . . oh please. Like i suppose you exist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bswpx5BTeHk
Re: Go Get Laid Please! by 4Him1(m): 12:34am On May 16, 2008
aunty agbaya. grin
Re: Go Get Laid Please! by OsunAmazon: 12:35am On May 16, 2008
Do you want to get laid?

My boo makes my bed warm steady, so why should I want more.
Re: Go Get Laid Please! by OsunAmazon: 12:36am On May 16, 2008
aunty agbaya
Uncle animashaun.
Re: Go Get Laid Please! by 4Him1(m): 12:37am On May 16, 2008
OsunAmazon:

na true. that's why you open threads here every second.
Re: Go Get Laid Please! by pahtahkee: 12:39am On May 16, 2008
OsunAmazon:

Your bed must be very warm right now, while mine remains cold. tongue

Wanna come? cheesy tongue
Re: Go Get Laid Please! by sheniqua: 12:40am On May 16, 2008
4 Him:

OsunAmazon and Sheniqua . . . Go get laid! grin

LOL
I need it
Re: Go Get Laid Please! by OsunAmazon: 12:44am On May 16, 2008
Your bed must be very warm right now, while mine remains cold.

Wanna come?
No, I may come next time, ie if my boo dies or something. Why not try using more duffel or ask 4Him how he dey manage life without some shiggy all these while. That boy is a dork.
Re: Go Get Laid Please! by OsunAmazon: 12:47am On May 16, 2008
na true. that's why you open threads here every second.
What can I do brother? you should be happy for me.

Listen bro:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkPSrQVPE6I&feature=related
Re: Go Get Laid Please! by TheSly: 12:48am On May 16, 2008
I am Funmi. . . . .I am invisible. . . . . . .I am POOPED!. . . . . . . . . grin
Re: Go Get Laid Please! by 4Him1(m): 12:49am On May 16, 2008
the females on this board can make you laugh until your sides ache. Everyone little idiot claims to have a boo . . .
its funny that they are the very ones to turn around crying about men using and dumping them.

What a shame, i suppose osun the truck driver equates happiness with how regularly you get sex. Sometimes you really dont need to be sexist, just sit and watch what the very same women who cry so loud say.
Your boo keeps your bed warm and so what? Are all the widows and happily single girls weeping out of boredom or from having to sleep in cold beds?

Get something other than fluff in between your ears . . . being a sperm receptacle isnt all there is to life.
Re: Go Get Laid Please! by pahtahkee: 12:49am On May 16, 2008
OsunAmazon:

No, I may come next time, ie if my boo dies or something. [s]Why not try using more duffel or ask 4Him how he dey manage life without some shiggy all these while. That boy is a dork.[/s]

Give me his name, let me go Sopona and Sango his head off. Then you can come. cheesy

Am waiting for you anyways. grin

Goodnight. tongue
Re: Go Get Laid Please! by LadyT(f): 12:49am On May 16, 2008
Osunamazon
are you a closet lesbian?

You really hate men dont you?
Re: Go Get Laid Please! by sheniqua: 12:50am On May 16, 2008
Ebelebe Igba!
Re: Go Get Laid Please! by OsunAmazon: 12:56am On May 16, 2008
I am Funmi. . . . .I am invisible. . . . . . .I am POOPED!.
Correction: Invincible.
Re: Go Get Laid Please! by OsunAmazon: 12:57am On May 16, 2008
Give me his name, let me go Sopona and Sango his head off. Then you can come
Noo, I still need him. You can deal with 4Him for me and I'll love you forever.
Re: Go Get Laid Please! by OsunAmazon: 12:59am On May 16, 2008
the females on this board can make you laugh until your sides ache. Everyone little idiot claims to have a boo . . .
its funny that they are the very ones to turn around crying about men using and dumping them.

What a shame, i suppose osun the truck driver equates happiness with how regularly you get sex. Sometimes you really don't need to be sexist, just sit and watch what the very same women who cry so loud say.
Your boo keeps your bed warm and so what? Are all the widows and happily single girls weeping out of boredom or from having to sleep in cold beds?

Get something other than fluff in between your ears . . . being a sperm receptacle isnt all there is to life. 

Keep preaching to the choir. I've never been against single women but that doesnt mean that paired ones shouldnt enjoy themselves and their man's joystick. I'll be praying for you because am sure some woman out there is in dire need of your monstrous joystick. i'll pray for you for real.
Re: Go Get Laid Please! by TheSly: 1:02am On May 16, 2008
OsunAmazon:

Correction: Invincible.
kiss Huammmmmm
Re: Go Get Laid Please! by 4Him1(m): 1:05am On May 16, 2008
OsunAmazon:

Keep preaching to the choir. I've never been against single women but that doesnt mean that paired ones shouldnt enjoy themselves and their man's joystick. I'll be praying for you because am sure some woman out there is in dire need of your monstrous joystick. i'll pray for you for real.

pray that i get a my bed warm? grin Its warm enough as it is, i said goodbye to mindless sex a while ago and i'm not going back. There's a lot more to life than joysticks.

Its people like you who come back here at 40 to moan about looking for mr. right. Look around, there are many of ur predecessors here posting threads while hiding under false names.
Re: Go Get Laid Please! by OsunAmazon: 1:18am On May 16, 2008
pray that i get a my bed warm? Its warm enough as it is, i said goodbye to mindless sex a while ago and i'm not going back. There's a lot more to life than joysticks.

Its people like you who come back here at 40 to moan about looking for mr. right. Look around, there are many of your predecessors here posting threads while hiding under false names.
Okay i'll still pray for you tho. I never knew you wish me never to marry. It's all good.
Re: Go Get Laid Please! by lucabrasi(m): 1:28am On May 16, 2008
ill hazard a guess and say prolly cause getting laid has a calming effect on anyone no matter how pissed off or charged u r,

Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 4} / Before Wedding Parties, Didn't Know Ladies Too Could Be This Wild!! / Amazing Romantic Positions That Will Make Your Woman Love You More.