Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Silly Things Guys Do Just To Get Laid - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Silly Things Guys Do Just To Get Laid (4550 Views)

8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". / Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Silly Things Guys Do Just To Get Laid by tosyne2much(m): 3:43pm On Dec 22, 2014
Your newly found boyfriend makes you feel like a queen and the best lady in the world. He opens the door for you, he settles the bills, texts and calls regularly. You feel he's genuinely interested and you are thinking you have gotten to your final bus stop but little did you know that he has a different mission entirely

Take a glass of kunu drink & read cool

10 Silly Things Guy Do To Get Laid

1. He Tells You Not To Come Along With Your Friend When Coming To His Place
This sounds really funny. He invites you to his place and he's curious to know if you are coming along with your friend. Tell him you are coming with your friend and you will see discomfort registered on his face

2. He Doesn't Want Her To Watch A Movie
This really sounds awkward. They are both in the room and he tries as much as possible not to allow her watch a movie. He keeps telling her the movies he has on his laptop are too boring ** if I hear dem no sweet **

3. Asking If She's A Virgin
He gets to meet her and on the first date, he's curios to know if she's a virgin. This is a silly kweshion which some dudes ask so as to know how exposed the lady is

4. Getting Her Drunk
He forces her to drink a little amount of alcohol so as to make her feel tipsy. He does that not because he wants her to feel the excitement but for his selfish sexual motive

5. He Risks His Life By Travelling To Meet Her At A Far Distance
He lives in Lagos while she lives in Maduguri and he's so eager and desperate to meet her. You keep wondering why he needs to travel for about 24 hours just for a visit thereby making frantic efforts for someone he barely knows. This is a typical abnormality. It is one of the silly signs that he wants to get laid

6. Curious To Know What She Will Wear To His Place
He invites you to his place and prior to your arrival, he calls and jokingly asks you what you will be wearing to his place. He might even tell you not to wear a trouser to his place. When you get angry he quickly tells you it was only a mere joke

7. Forcing Her To His Home After Spending On Her

He invites her to get something to eat. Dinner goes well too, then dinner ends. Now what? He insists she knows his place by force just because of his mission

8. He Goes Into An Impediment Of Debts
How does that sound ? It shouldn't sound strange.. He borrows and made a sufficient
investment of his time and resources in order to
accomplish his goal

9. Flattering You Unnecessarily
That sounds really low, but through my experiences, I honestly can’t report much
better. An average dude will flatter and praise you just to get what he wants. He will tell you you are the prettiest lady he has ever come across and that you are a wife material. ** if I hear **

10. Telling You You Must Give Him A Kiss When You Get To His Place
This sounds really silly. He says it in a romantic manner so that he will not look desperate. He says it to indirectly just to signal to you that you should have a foresight of what the visitation would look like

Written by: tosyne2much

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Silly Things Guys Do Just To Get Laid by englishmart(m): 3:47pm On Dec 22, 2014
don't call it silly. One man's meat is another man's poison...

3 Likes

Re: Silly Things Guys Do Just To Get Laid by IKJ66(m): 3:49pm On Dec 22, 2014
ok
Re: Silly Things Guys Do Just To Get Laid by Lipzlikeshugar(f): 3:50pm On Dec 22, 2014
hehe
Re: Silly Things Guys Do Just To Get Laid by Beennkumar(m): 3:51pm On Dec 22, 2014
Well, I'm not guilty of any of those. smiley
Re: Silly Things Guys Do Just To Get Laid by orlaryhincah(m): 3:51pm On Dec 22, 2014
5 and 7 thoo
Re: Silly Things Guys Do Just To Get Laid by Rapmoney(m): 3:53pm On Dec 22, 2014
Tosyne2much, don't you think the topic of your thread should have been ' 10 Silly Things Silly Guys Do To Get Laid?' That your No. 5 sha! Anyone who does that in this present time of ours needs medical check-up grin
Re: Silly Things Guys Do Just To Get Laid by rittyben(f): 3:53pm On Dec 22, 2014
Haahahahahaahaahahhaahahahaahahahahahahaha
Re: Silly Things Guys Do Just To Get Laid by chimerase2: 3:55pm On Dec 22, 2014
This list doesn't exist any more undecided

1 Like

Re: Silly Things Guys Do Just To Get Laid by tosyne2much(m): 3:56pm On Dec 22, 2014
Rapmoney:
Tosyne2much, don't you think the topic of your thread should have been ' 10 Silly Things Silly Guys Do To Get Laid?' That your No. 5 sha! Anyone who does that in this present time of ours needs medical check-up grin
once guilty of No. 5 when the man of God was still in the world wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Silly Things Guys Do Just To Get Laid by OgidiOlu3(m): 3:57pm On Dec 22, 2014
Stop exposing us gaddamit! angry. Now, kika23 will start fronting for me cry

1 Like

Re: Silly Things Guys Do Just To Get Laid by Rapmoney(m): 3:59pm On Dec 22, 2014
tosyne2much:
once guilty of No. 5 when the man of God was still in the world wink

Man of God? Lol
Re: Silly Things Guys Do Just To Get Laid by Pasqa: 4:03pm On Dec 22, 2014
true talk.Its no new thing,we guys are terrible liers.
Re: Silly Things Guys Do Just To Get Laid by vizkiz: 4:26pm On Dec 22, 2014
Mr tosyne2much...can you please stop exposing our (guys) secrets to the ladies?
Out of 100 tricks we have, you have already revealed 5% angry please and please...don't let the guys on NL start aluta because of you o grin

4 Likes

Re: Silly Things Guys Do Just To Get Laid by kika23(f): 4:38pm On Dec 22, 2014
OgidiOlu3:
Stop exposing us gaddamit! angry. Now, kika23 will start fronting for me cry

Siji, I knew it! All these things are what to do and say to me.... Ehen!!! So it's so you'd get there abi? God yaff catch you..... angry

Don't you ever call me again angry
Re: Silly Things Guys Do Just To Get Laid by jnrbayano(m): 4:39pm On Dec 22, 2014
Tosyn,

Pls do you work in any top 10 giving company?

1 Like

Re: Silly Things Guys Do Just To Get Laid by jmoore(m): 4:44pm On Dec 22, 2014
And wait for this....

Alone with the girl in his room, he puts a p0rn movie .
When guys allow their di** to control them, they end up doing silly things.

smh
Re: Silly Things Guys Do Just To Get Laid by Taleeysun(f): 4:53pm On Dec 22, 2014
Rapmoney:

Man of God? Lol
lol

1 Like

Re: Silly Things Guys Do Just To Get Laid by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 22, 2014
# I'm kukuma reading my Bible #
Re: Silly Things Guys Do Just To Get Laid by OgidiOlu3(m): 5:00pm On Dec 22, 2014
kika23:

Siji, I knew it! All these things are what to do and say to me.... Ehen!!! So it's so you'd get there abi? God yaff catch you..... angry

Don't you ever call me again angry

Errmm...baby, it's not like that o. I've never used these tricks for you aswear cry . Op, see what you've caused? angry
Re: Silly Things Guys Do Just To Get Laid by kika23(f): 5:08pm On Dec 22, 2014
OgidiOlu3:

Errmm...baby, it's not like that o. I've never used these tricks for you aswear cry . Op, see what you've caused? angry

[size=25pt]IGNORED[/size]

angry
Re: Silly Things Guys Do Just To Get Laid by Hadeep: 5:27pm On Dec 22, 2014
Some guys thou.
Re: Silly Things Guys Do Just To Get Laid by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 22, 2014
Very nice and interesting!!
Re: Silly Things Guys Do Just To Get Laid by FLAWLES(f): 5:35pm On Dec 22, 2014
1st of All=Tosyne2much you really a bad person,you don't know how to Appreciate smbodi; (BACK TO TOPIC
Re: Silly Things Guys Do Just To Get Laid by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 22, 2014
If all diz 4 jus to get laid
Wha xcatly do guys do for true luv den?

Buh any guy wey do all diz just to get me yaf suceeeded in wasting iz tym grin cheesy
Re: Silly Things Guys Do Just To Get Laid by FLAWLES(f): 5:37pm On Dec 22, 2014
No7 tho; (shey dem think say every thing na free)
Re: Silly Things Guys Do Just To Get Laid by farano(f): 5:45pm On Dec 22, 2014
99.99999% Correct....especially number 3 tongue

3 Likes

Re: Silly Things Guys Do Just To Get Laid by obibanks: 5:55pm On Dec 22, 2014
Ok
Re: Silly Things Guys Do Just To Get Laid by Sunkyphil(m): 5:55pm On Dec 22, 2014
[size=36pt]LET BOOK SPACE IN CASE[/size]
Re: Silly Things Guys Do Just To Get Laid by Sijo01(f): 5:57pm On Dec 22, 2014
Fowl yansh don dey open small by small
Re: Silly Things Guys Do Just To Get Laid by guente02(m): 5:57pm On Dec 22, 2014
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Collapsed & Fainted After His Daughter Agrees To Marry This Boy. See The Boy / Why Is The Bride Crying(photo) I Dont Understand. / Breaking News!!! Saintsamuraii Cries For The First Time In 2016.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.