Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

World’s Worst And Best Lovers (men By Country) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / World’s Worst And Best Lovers (men By Country) (1970 Views)

Whats The Worst And The Most Embarrassing Punishment You Were Given In School? / 8 Reasons Why Shy Guys Are The Best Lovers / An Advice To Young,unmarried Men...........by Dr. Myles Munroe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

World’s Worst And Best Lovers (men By Country) by xtgozie(m): 7:17am On Jul 03, 2013
By Okechukwu Nwokafor
A poll carried out by onepoll.com and reported by Telegraph, Daily Mail and Hindustan Times (September 30, 09) asked 15,000 women to rate the world’s best and worst lovers by country, the results are interesting.
WORLD’S WORST LOVERS:
1. Germany (too smelly)
2. England (too lazy)
3. Sweden (too quick)
4. Holland (too dominating)
5. America (too rough)
6. Greece (too lovey-dovey)
7. Wales (too selfish)
8. Scotland (too loud)
9. Turkey (too sweaty)
10. Russia (too hairy)
WORLD’S BEST LOVERS
1. Spain
2. Brazil
3. Italy
4. France
5. Ireland
6. South Africa
7. Australia
8. New Zealand
9. Denmark
10. Canada
Great! 3,349,852,000 women in the world and only 15,000 women get to decide which men are the best and the worst lovers in the world. Please! Give us women some credit. Did these women have to sleep with all the 20 men to decide which one was best or worst?
I personally don’t buy into the notion that one particular group of people are better lovers than others. That said however, I have to admit there is something that men from certain countries do that transfers the “best lover” brand on even those men who aren’t necessarily “best lovers” but just happen to be from that country.
I’ve been in been in business and social gatherings with French and Spanish (from Spain, Spanish) men, the way they carry themselves will actually make you think they must be “that good”. They come across as “best lovers” because they THINK they are, and not necessarily because they all are.
It all comes down to sexual confidence!
Footnote:world female population as estimated by the Population Division of the Department of Economic and Social Affairs, United Nations Secretariat, July 2008
http://coolpenny./2013/07/02/worlds-worst-and-best-lovers-men-by-country/
Re: World’s Worst And Best Lovers (men By Country) by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 03, 2013
Invalid list!!
Where's Nigeria on "worlds best lovers"

1 Like

Re: World’s Worst And Best Lovers (men By Country) by Mynd44: 8:13am On Jul 03, 2013
Here we go again
Re: World’s Worst And Best Lovers (men By Country) by haitto99(m): 11:04am On Jul 03, 2013
naija!! too stingy
Re: World’s Worst And Best Lovers (men By Country) by sakaguchi(m): 11:35am On Jul 03, 2013
That's the problem with copy and paste, it can not speak directly to the people concerned. So OP, where is Nigeria on the List and Ghana? that's the only two country I care to talk about.
Re: World’s Worst And Best Lovers (men By Country) by sexymoma(f): 11:40am On Jul 03, 2013
Nigerians: Sexy, Hardworking, Smart, Supportive,Gentle but rough in bed, Generous, Handsome and so so Romantic... I Swear, why do you think Yvonne Nelson and Nadia Buhari are trying hard to die under Nigerian Guys. I Love Them Plenty. kiss
Re: World’s Worst And Best Lovers (men By Country) by haitto99(m): 12:32pm On Jul 03, 2013
sexymoma: Nigerians: Sexy, Hardworking, Smart, Supportive,Gentle but rough in bed, Generous, Handsome and so so Romantic... I Swear, why do you think Yvonne Nelson and Nadia Buhari are trying hard to die under Nigerian Guys. I Love Them Plenty. kiss
u wrong o!
Re: World’s Worst And Best Lovers (men By Country) by tobechi74: 3:36pm On Jul 03, 2013
Op, u know nothing about love
Re: World’s Worst And Best Lovers (men By Country) by Tininitanana(m): 4:36pm On Jul 03, 2013
sexymoma: Nigerians: Sexy, Hardworking, Smart, Supportive,Gentle but rough in bed, Generous, Handsome and so so Romantic... I Swear, why do you think Yvonne Nelson and Nadia Buari are trying hard to die under Nigerian Guys. I Love Them Plenty. kiss
I be Naija man,where u dey stay ? I kinda feel ya swagg babes...............
Re: World’s Worst And Best Lovers (men By Country) by sexymoma(f): 4:50pm On Jul 03, 2013
Tinini-tanana:
I be Naija man,where u dey stay ? I kinda feel ya swagg babes...............
I stay Close to someone's heart which is far away from intruder... tongue
Re: World’s Worst And Best Lovers (men By Country) by sexymoma(f): 4:51pm On Jul 03, 2013
haitto99: u wrong o!
so you mean say Niger guys no get those features.
Re: World’s Worst And Best Lovers (men By Country) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 03, 2013
undecided undecided undecided
Re: World’s Worst And Best Lovers (men By Country) by haitto99(m): 6:35pm On Jul 03, 2013
sexymoma: so you mean say Niger guys no get those features.
wher we wan steal am from, we are cunny nt hard working den intelligent,nobody dull for dis country

(1) (Reply)

I Hate Men And They Don't Satisfy Me. I Need Help / See The Lady Who Is Challenging Cossy With Her Boobs Of 6 Photos Here.. / My Friend Said I Look Like Sean Tizzle (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.