Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Lawyers To Sue Betty For "Public Sex" In Big Brother House? - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Lawyers To Sue Betty For "Public Sex" In Big Brother House? (46671 Views)

Big Brother House Found:official Launch Date Is October 5th / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / BBAfrica Housemates Betty & Bolt Kiss In Bed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawyers To Sue Betty For "Public Sex" In Big Brother House? by jmoore(m): 6:14pm On Jul 04, 2013
BBA house is ashawo house. What else do they expect?

1 Like

Re: Lawyers To Sue Betty For "Public Sex" In Big Brother House? by henribj(m): 6:24pm On Jul 04, 2013
did she actually have sex in public? i did not watch that part in the show, but i think the sex was in the room, and under the covers, because BBA decided to televise it and were able to see them having sex because of Infrared technology or whatever, does it mean the girl should be punished? I rather think the lawyers should be suing BBA for televising it to Ethiopians. Am i right or am i wrong? Just my views.

2 Likes

Re: Lawyers To Sue Betty For "Public Sex" In Big Brother House? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 04, 2013
she did it for fame
Re: Lawyers To Sue Betty For "Public Sex" In Big Brother House? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 04, 2013
I HOPE THE PERFORMANCE WAS WORTH IT SHA
Re: Lawyers To Sue Betty For "Public Sex" In Big Brother House? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 04, 2013
No they are suing her for having the most wackiest seex in the history of fuccking. If its the sexx tape posted here few weeks ago, that was the horror sexx. . So I take it they are suing her for not knowing how to fucck
Re: Lawyers To Sue Betty For "Public Sex" In Big Brother House? by Burger01(m): 6:32pm On Jul 04, 2013
The lawyers should leave the mulato alone. They should sue BBA and not the senseless girl.

sad
Re: Lawyers To Sue Betty For "Public Sex" In Big Brother House? by captainnigeria(m): 6:35pm On Jul 04, 2013
Oh so when did law start all this moral bullshite.they should start with lawyers that represent the guilty and corrupt judges.betty should be d least of their worries

1 Like

Re: Lawyers To Sue Betty For "Public Sex" In Big Brother House? by onila(f): 6:41pm On Jul 04, 2013
REALITY101: No they are suing her for having the most wackiest seex in the history of fuccking. If its the sexx tape posted here few weeks ago, that was the horror sexx. . So I take it they are suing her for not knowing how to fucck
grin grin
Re: Lawyers To Sue Betty For "Public Sex" In Big Brother House? by ifihearam: 6:44pm On Jul 04, 2013
where is the video sef?
Re: Lawyers To Sue Betty For "Public Sex" In Big Brother House? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 04, 2013
The most annoying thing is that she is a secondary schl teacher!!how will those children see her?will they ever respect and listen to her??

1 Like

Re: Lawyers To Sue Betty For "Public Sex" In Big Brother House? by adrainuche(m): 6:48pm On Jul 04, 2013
What rubbish !!!!
Re: Lawyers To Sue Betty For "Public Sex" In Big Brother House? by caukerzee(m): 6:50pm On Jul 04, 2013
Chinwem: Technically speaking she had s^x In a room not in public

But she's very silly to have done that

Nobody is talking about the guy now, did she sleep with herself?

Can she see herself? Silly girl, stupid show.
FEMINIST. If you read and observed carefully without your feminist sentiments, you woulda noticed that she's being sued by ethopian lawyers because she is from ethopia. the dude meanwhile is from serria lone. it is now left for the serrialone lawyers to decide to sue him or not.

4 Likes

Re: Lawyers To Sue Betty For "Public Sex" In Big Brother House? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 04, 2013
REALITY101: No they are suing her for having the most wackiest seex in the history of fuccking. If its the sexx tape posted here few weeks ago, that was the horror sexx. . So I take it they are suing her for not knowing how to fucck
guy are u serious? grin
Re: Lawyers To Sue Betty For "Public Sex" In Big Brother House? by watchindelta(m): 6:59pm On Jul 04, 2013
but tinz no show well na shocked why dey wan kill her na grin
Re: Lawyers To Sue Betty For "Public Sex" In Big Brother House? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 04, 2013
imperiouxx: What bullshiit this BBA is all about.
Illuminati things... the show has no moral value and lessons to learn. It is a Satan oriented program. smh

2 Likes

Re: Lawyers To Sue Betty For "Public Sex" In Big Brother House? by nbright: 7:19pm On Jul 04, 2013
Lordave: Abeg where can I download the video?
The video is wacked
Re: Lawyers To Sue Betty For "Public Sex" In Big Brother House? by Lordleno(m): 7:22pm On Jul 04, 2013
lol i cant just stop laughing out loud....its her body for Godsake besides it was not in public though i watched it....... grin...its not new to us .....i mean its what we do almost everyday....nwaoh
Re: Lawyers To Sue Betty For "Public Sex" In Big Brother House? by sunnyolads1(m): 7:24pm On Jul 04, 2013
I don't think any Lawyer should get involve in this matter cos she is on a act for BBA. But I want to believe that the girl is not responsible at all even after the show of BBA..Look at how she disgraced herself in front of millions of viewers of the show cos of dic..!

1 Like

Re: Lawyers To Sue Betty For "Public Sex" In Big Brother House? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 04, 2013
How did the lawyers get their hands on the one minute man video
Re: Lawyers To Sue Betty For "Public Sex" In Big Brother House? by echibuzor: 7:44pm On Jul 04, 2013
Like a previous poster said, the sex gan itself na crap, joblessness dey worry ethiopian lawyers, make dem go run for iaaf...

1 Like

Re: Lawyers To Sue Betty For "Public Sex" In Big Brother House? by Chinwem(f): 7:50pm On Jul 04, 2013
caukerzee: FEMINIST. If you read and observed carefully without your feminist sentiments, you woulda noticed that she's being sued by ethopian lawyers because she is from ethopia. the dude meanwhile is from serria lone. it is now left for the serrialone lawyers to decide to sue him or not.

You re too slow for my liking. You need to remove your feminist- tinted sunglasses that makes you read feminism where there is none. That you just learnt the meaning of the word FEMINIST doesn't mean that you either READ or UNDERSTOOD anypart of what I wrote. All the good grammar you wrote up there has nothing to do with my post you quoted.

1. Was the 'offense' committed in Ethiopia?

2. Are South African lawyers not competent enough to decide if any law was broken on their soil?

3.Did she have s^x with herself?

2 Likes

Re: Lawyers To Sue Betty For "Public Sex" In Big Brother House? by mkoabiola: 7:52pm On Jul 04, 2013
Where is d video.
I need to watch d video.
Infact,wetin concern agbero wit overload.
Re: Lawyers To Sue Betty For "Public Sex" In Big Brother House? by Nomski0(f): 7:59pm On Jul 04, 2013
Betty was a she-goat for having sex in the house when she hasnt spent a month, Bolt is just an as$ who should have been evicted much earlier. As for the lawyers, its obvious they desperately want to make front page news.....at they did on N.L. They should rest.....its her body, is making a sex tape or p¤rn clip not legal again?

1 Like

Re: Lawyers To Sue Betty For "Public Sex" In Big Brother House? by ceejayluv(m): 8:20pm On Jul 04, 2013
Wait wait wait ... This Ogus baba is generating traffic with stories he clearly pulled out of his A$$.!! Someone pls drop a more reliable link,of where Amaechi's donation to OJB and this story are confirmed. Anyone pls.
Re: Lawyers To Sue Betty For "Public Sex" In Big Brother House? by MaziOmenuko: 8:23pm On Jul 04, 2013
When does having s'e.x become a sin punishable by imprisonment behind bars? What laws do the Ethopians practice?
No wonder Phillip the apostle had to disappear from that god'fsken country after encountering the eunuch. Who knows what else he witnessed after his encounter with the eunuch that made him varnish into thin air!
Re: Lawyers To Sue Betty For "Public Sex" In Big Brother House? by Sunglow: 8:26pm On Jul 04, 2013
[quote
author=peppy luv]The most annoying thing is that she is a secondary
schl teacher!!how will those children see her?will they ever respect and
listen to her??[/quote] Dat was exactly my thot.sometimes in life we need to b careful how we live our lives,just becos we r young,youthful doesnt mean we shld throw caution in d air n act irresponsibly,such actions will always come back to hunt u in d future

2 Likes

Re: Lawyers To Sue Betty For "Public Sex" In Big Brother House? by manuch(m): 8:28pm On Jul 04, 2013

4 Likes

Re: Lawyers To Sue Betty For "Public Sex" In Big Brother House? by Sunglow: 8:32pm On Jul 04, 2013
[quote
author=peppy luv]The most annoying thing is that she is a secondary
schl teacher!!how will those children see her?will they ever respect and
listen to her??[/quote] Dat exactly wats on my mind.4 d fact u r young youthful doesnt mean u shld throw cation in d air n live carlessly.cos in d long run,some of does actions will hunt u in d future

1 Like

Re: Lawyers To Sue Betty For "Public Sex" In Big Brother House? by Osoldier: 8:38pm On Jul 04, 2013
supaeagles: i need to see the video clip of the alleged public lewd act so that i can comment intelligently on this hot topic
http://www.ogusbaba.com/2013/06/bigbrotherafrica-video-bolt-and-betty.html

http://www.ogusbaba.com/2013/06/bigbrotherafrica-video-bolt-and-betty.html

see video link
Re: Lawyers To Sue Betty For "Public Sex" In Big Brother House? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 04, 2013
So who's suing the guy?
Cos I'm sure she didn't sleep with herself.
Or are the laws meant to apply to women only?
#Justasking#

1 Like

Re: Lawyers To Sue Betty For "Public Sex" In Big Brother House? by Cathybrown: 9:01pm On Jul 04, 2013
watin concern d ethiopia lawer. bt nawaooo, some chick no fit hold body for jst one day.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" / Hilarious Reactions Trail Kemen's Disqualification From Big Brother Naija / BBNaija: Voting Polls Favour Efe Despite Dirty Nose-Picking Habit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.