Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Your Comments Online Could Land You In Jail - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your Comments Online Could Land You In Jail (20788 Views)

Brigadier-General Ransome-Kuti Sentenced To Six Months In Jail / Gbenga Daniel Replies Soyinka: Your Comments Betray Your Repute / Your Comments Online Won't Win Election For Buhari!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Comments Online Could Land You In Jail by Dygeasy(m): 10:25am On Jul 04, 2013
jammani:
number 4. Iswear i don enta semi finals... I knw say 1day 1day i go make my family proud.
You No Get Sense!

I'll Be Waiting For Your Arrest Warrant Because Of The Above. gringrin
Re: Your Comments Online Could Land You In Jail by immortalvoices(m): 10:25am On Jul 04, 2013
Hmmm...freedom of speech does not mean you should hurl insult at anybody in various many

Nigerian are the most demanding and inpatient humans, am not exonerating the leaders of their act and doings by my comment but we ar all humans prone to mistakes, so I suggest every comment should be written with more rage, less insult because this page is not a stage"

Oga seun please we need delete button Asap.

1 Like

Re: Your Comments Online Could Land You In Jail by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 04, 2013
Okay. I don't get this either.

Can I get jailed for professing love to Yuzedo online, when in reality I'm sworn to one man?
Re: Your Comments Online Could Land You In Jail by Willgates(m): 10:26am On Jul 04, 2013
D best thing is.... :-XD best thing is....
Re: Your Comments Online Could Land You In Jail by Horus(m): 10:27am On Jul 04, 2013
alpha conde: Oga seun and all the mods, please help me delete all my comment on nairaland where I have insulted patience jonathan and ameachi, am very sorry, I don't want to go to jail.

By the way, why can't we delete posts ourselves on nairaland? Is it a trap?

It is too late for you, but you will be allowed to have internet access inside the jail to delete your posts.

1 Like

Re: Your Comments Online Could Land You In Jail by DCTrendy(m): 10:27am On Jul 04, 2013
U guys no go kill person with laughter!!

One of the reasons why its so hard to leave this forum!

Now, if u have abuse me before, we re meeting in the court nxt year..ahahaha..lol.. funny things.

Actually, we naija have to grow up the way we address ourselves online, Honestly!..

I love the law, bring it on plz!..lol..
Re: Your Comments Online Could Land You In Jail by mesther96(f): 10:28am On Jul 04, 2013
hahhahahah! i laughcheesycheesysmiley
Re: Your Comments Online Could Land You In Jail by Evestar200(f): 10:29am On Jul 04, 2013
Chai na me go first land 4 jail o,,make i go delete the ones wey dy my facebook first,,
Re: Your Comments Online Could Land You In Jail by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 04, 2013
I never insult any politician before o... I swear. I only talk say Nigeria no get leader!

4 Likes

Re: Your Comments Online Could Land You In Jail by DCTrendy(m): 10:31am On Jul 04, 2013
immortalvoices: Hmmm...freedom of speech does not mean you should hurl insult at anybody in various many

Nigerian are the most demanding and inpatient humans, am not exonerating the leaders of their act and doings by my comment but we ar all humans prone to mistakes, so I suggest every comment should be written with more rage, less insult because this page is not a stage"

Oga seun please we need delete button Asap.

Bros, why u dey ask for delete button nah? chie! my people!.. funny Thursday, nice things. grin smiley
Re: Your Comments Online Could Land You In Jail by fulli16(m): 10:38am On Jul 04, 2013
udifrancis: Oga Seun, I'd like to book and appointment with you ASAP. grin

When I entered my Nairaland handle in google, come see as my comments full the whole page. LMAO

grin grin grin grin grin grin no b only yhu...i jux dey laf masef!!!
me sef go book appointment wit oga seun o smiley
Re: Your Comments Online Could Land You In Jail by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 04, 2013
alpha conde: Oga seun and all the mods, please help me delete all my comment on nairaland where I have insulted patience jonathan and ameachi, am very sorry, I don't want to go to jail.

U dey fear?
Re: Your Comments Online Could Land You In Jail by ayusco85(m): 10:42am On Jul 04, 2013
Lmao. This thread got M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ thinking.
I think i need to activate what i read in the bible this morning.
Proverbs 21 vs 23. Oya all nairalanders should read that verse.
Re: Your Comments Online Could Land You In Jail by kunlesehan(m): 10:43am On Jul 04, 2013
is this true ?
Quoting Stanley G.V.: Three Gorges Dam in China cost $26 billion and produces 22,500 MW of electricity.
Between Obasanjo and Goodluck, Nigeria has spent over $30 billion, and has less than 4,000 MW.

2 Likes

Re: Your Comments Online Could Land You In Jail by ITbomb(m): 10:45am On Jul 04, 2013
Tonto Dike should have read this
Re: Your Comments Online Could Land You In Jail by Decryptor(m): 10:46am On Jul 04, 2013
To all those people abusing GEJ your days are numbered. All the FG has to do is to visit NL, make a narrow search with keywords such as "Jonathan", "retardeen", "clueless" etc. Once the results are displayed, they'll check your NL handle, read your posts and find out what you like most and hook you with it.
For eg: If "born2fuck" is one of the suspects, they'll use a lady with pretty curves to sign up on NL, PM him and ask for sexxx in an agreed venue so when he shows up...KIRIKIRI!
If you are a web designer, they'll call your number and tell you that they need a website and that they'll pay N500,000 for it...you show up...PRISON!
Those who like free browsing, they will say come and collect MTN magic sim with over 100GB data for free at so-and-so place...they show up...GBESE!
Even NL mods who put up some stories on FP won't be spared.
If you know you are guilty, start clamoring for "unsuscribe" link from Seun now

3 Likes

Re: Your Comments Online Could Land You In Jail by sayso: 10:50am On Jul 04, 2013
Shut up dea.
Re: Your Comments Online Could Land You In Jail by sheyguy: 10:51am On Jul 04, 2013
Jarus: The 'Jonathan' crew, you hear? grin
Daftness is relative . . . and very open to interpretation. A daft person may perceive a constructive criticism or correction as insult. that's where the real problem is - being smart enough to appreciate where daftness starts.

1 Like

Re: Your Comments Online Could Land You In Jail by Jakumo(m): 10:52am On Jul 04, 2013
At this very moment, a young and illegally beautiful Nigerian actress is reportedly about to face criminal charges brought about by pro-marijuana comments she made on her Farcebook (Confessional) page. This swift police response shows that Nigerian authorities are dead serious about reaching out and touching ANYONE who breaches Nigerian law by publishing "unfavorable" opinions on the internet.

For those cautious enough to hide behind pseudonyms when participating in internet discussion forums, be aware that all internet providers are OBLIGED by law to disclose the IP address and GPS positional coordinates of any internet connectivity users who become the subjects of regional or international law enforcement investigation.

With all this in mind it behooves chit-talking muffugus like me to henceforth SELF-CENSOR all jokes posted to Nairaland, so as not to wake up one daybreak with GBOSA of army boot for door, and come see say watta don pass garri, over common JOKE wey man pikin mistake go yarn for Nairaland readers dem. E get wettin rat see for night, when make am dey shout for afternoon. Our papa dem get parable say person when dey find fish to catch no dey first go climb palm-tree.

2 Likes

Re: Your Comments Online Could Land You In Jail by NoContract(m): 10:52am On Jul 04, 2013
[size=14pt]That is why I always say the online community is quack and fake.

Y'all peeps just spew poo out of hatred here on Nairaland.

Shouting Homosexuals, Gays, Lesbians, Retardeen, Johnadaft ETC.

Out of sheer hatred and nothing else.

Calling UTI gay all over the internet but dem no born any of you peeps well to say it in his face. Texascowgirl, I see you.

We Nigerians will always misuse our opportunities. Bigots, now you can be silenced with prison!
[/size]
Re: Your Comments Online Could Land You In Jail by ichidodo: 10:54am On Jul 04, 2013
What about online BAN; Any Online Ban you implement could land you in jail,NL mods take note.
Re: Your Comments Online Could Land You In Jail by donodion(m): 10:55am On Jul 04, 2013
Abegii make dem shift angry angry
Re: Your Comments Online Could Land You In Jail by Butoneday2(m): 10:55am On Jul 04, 2013
na today, taaah, which kain my comment. talk is free i must talk. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Your Comments Online Could Land You In Jail by jamace(m): 10:58am On Jul 04, 2013
kunlesehan: my people since nah online/ cyberworld. ur jail term sef supose be online. oga seun u get golden cyber handcuffs for offenders ? lol
You have forgotten that Seun has a powerful jailer on NL? SPAMBOT!! grin grin
Re: Your Comments Online Could Land You In Jail by IAMBREEZY: 11:04am On Jul 04, 2013
What do u guys achieve abusing ur president,it's so unfair u guys should stop it...it's disgusting
Re: Your Comments Online Could Land You In Jail by slimyem: 11:08am On Jul 04, 2013
No one on this thread is taking this seriously...
Re: Your Comments Online Could Land You In Jail by hikmoj(m): 11:08am On Jul 04, 2013

u dey fear ?no b real activist u be ?
Re: Your Comments Online Could Land You In Jail by smartg(m): 11:12am On Jul 04, 2013
How did they want to get those disrespecters online In a site like Facebook whr somebody can use another person's picture nd name to open a new account. same goes to nairaland, some ppl have more than 10 different account on nairaland, especially with d case of banning people, because once you banned someone, the person will surely like to open another account as soon as possible which will not contain their original details again . So first of all, seun should stop banning people on nairaland no matter their opinion.
Re: Your Comments Online Could Land You In Jail by tareigns(m): 11:12am On Jul 04, 2013
*hisses like a king cobra*
Re: Your Comments Online Could Land You In Jail by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 04, 2013
saintvalx: mobile.punchng.com/output.php?link=http://www.punchng.com/i-punch/online-comments-could-land-you-in-jail/

Now we need to wear masks before airing our views but that doesn't mean that millions of Nigerians are oblivious of the fact that this incumbent administration needs to leave before we can see light.

The light wey u never see since independence. Go wash your brain with omo and retrace where Nigeria's problem started instead of blaming the current Government.
Re: Your Comments Online Could Land You In Jail by Anabaraonyepete(m): 11:13am On Jul 04, 2013
PLS, CAN 1ST TO COMMENT THINGS ATTRACT JAIL SENTENCE

LWKMD!!!! grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Governorship Aspirants Attend Screening Exercise / Customs Exposes Subsidy Fraud!!! / HIV Geometrically Increasing In Imo State - Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.