Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Your Comments Online Could Land You In Jail - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your Comments Online Could Land You In Jail (20789 Views)

Brigadier-General Ransome-Kuti Sentenced To Six Months In Jail / Gbenga Daniel Replies Soyinka: Your Comments Betray Your Repute / Your Comments Online Won't Win Election For Buhari!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Comments Online Could Land You In Jail by mascot87(m): 11:18am On Jul 04, 2013
alpha conde: Oga seun and all the mods, please help me delete all my comment on nairaland where I have insulted patience jonathan and ameachi, am very sorry, I don't want to go to jail.

By the way, why can't we delete posts ourselves on nairaland? Is it a trap?

My friend,don't you know that you can edit your comments by modifying them? angry
It is only if someone quote your comment that makes you in trouble grin
Re: Your Comments Online Could Land You In Jail by Horus(m): 11:21am On Jul 04, 2013

Blue countries have no internet censorship, Yellow countries have some, Red countries are under surveillance,
and Black countries are heavily censored.
Re: Your Comments Online Could Land You In Jail by born2boink(m): 11:22am On Jul 04, 2013
If someone steal Seun Osewa pics to make a comments that's in accordance to jail term , that means innocent Seun Osewa might go to jail.

All my enemies in trouble and make I delete all my pics online too, can go to cafe put them to jail

3 Likes

Re: Your Comments Online Could Land You In Jail by mascot87(m): 11:23am On Jul 04, 2013
Nairalanders, type nairaland/your username for google and your yansh is open grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Your Comments Online Could Land You In Jail by 1025: 11:29am On Jul 04, 2013
please if there is any moderator around, let this thread topic be moved to jokes or comedy section asap.
how can u be talking about landing in jail when are all in jail.
who even told u that we are not yet in jail?
before the jail self, what do u mean by those who do not like jonathan's policies? what are his policies? i hear say him get secret projects.
abeg, nigerians are in jail and that is where we are writing from.
Re: Your Comments Online Could Land You In Jail by AKMoney1(m): 11:31am On Jul 04, 2013
[size=15pt]Are we talking about online jail here or......[/size] undecided
Re: Your Comments Online Could Land You In Jail by jonced(m): 11:33am On Jul 04, 2013
@ seun and mods...take note.

The deluge of insults to people in authority on nairaland is alarming. Mods should censor such comments.

Some people that cannot even tell their left from right just spew all types of distasteful comments about those in authority. This is totally unacceptable.

The mods should do something about it or the forum could be sanctioned in line with the topic.
Re: Your Comments Online Could Land You In Jail by zyzzx: 11:37am On Jul 04, 2013
So much for "democracy"
Re: Your Comments Online Could Land You In Jail by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 04, 2013
Fuccking perverts! Animals want to shut people up.
Re: Your Comments Online Could Land You In Jail by Temptee101(m): 11:40am On Jul 04, 2013
Na where d populace dey dem always get power. Our politicians dey threaten d govt day in day out dey release vulgar nd uncivilized statmnts always. Dem neva fit do anytyn. God punsh der papa. Oya mak una come arrest me

1 Like

Re: Your Comments Online Could Land You In Jail by Temptee101(m): 11:40am On Jul 04, 2013
Na where d populace dey dem always get power. Our politicians dey threaten d govt day in day out dey release vulgar nd uncivilized statmnts always. Dem neva fit do anytyn. God punish der papa. Oya mak una come arrest me
Re: Your Comments Online Could Land You In Jail by wahihi(m): 11:44am On Jul 04, 2013
NICE MOVE, THE PRESIDENT WILL NOW HAVE REST MIND NO MORE INSULT FROM THE SOCIAL NETWORK AGAIN, GOD BLESS THE N.B.A.
Re: Your Comments Online Could Land You In Jail by smartg(m): 11:45am On Jul 04, 2013
slimyem: No one on this thread is taking this seriously...
hw serious do you want us to take it. Mr man, can you chase a ghost with a cutlass?.
Re: Your Comments Online Could Land You In Jail by 1025: 11:47am On Jul 04, 2013
i hope the pic below will not land the viewers in jail.

Re: Your Comments Online Could Land You In Jail by Suljosh: 11:48am On Jul 04, 2013
Federal or state jail Yeye people no better thing to do, Good luck jonathan u be mumu.

1 Like

Re: Your Comments Online Could Land You In Jail by Jakumo(m): 11:50am On Jul 04, 2013
alpha conde: Oga seun and all the mods, please help me delete all my comment on nairaland where I have insulted patience jonathan and ameachi, am very sorry, I don't want to go to jail.
By the way, why can't we delete posts ourselves on nairaland? Is it a trap?

Ha ha ha please calm down and park well, Oga Alpha Conde. You too dey fear. A-ah. Why ? Dem no talk say army recruit go bundle you go throway for inside barracks guard-room. Dem no talk say dem go kill you with blanla and stick.

Na only small jail like this dem say you go serve, and you don begin dey cry and beg like person when never enter cell before ? Lie no good, na you do yaself. Trouble dey sleep. Yanga go wake am. If to say you no go mention the name of all the people wey you dey insult for nairaland since, dem for no get reason to investigate you now. Too much yanga wey you dey do, na him cause wey dem don write ya name put for inside RED BOOK, come begin dey find you.

Na you do yaself, before God and man, but still yet, make you no fear jail too much like that. No shaking. You no know say na for inside jail many people been dey learn new trade, like 419 letter-writing, army-robber informant, kidnapper driver, Oluwole-Certified Forger, and even surgeon wey sabi cut meat well-well ? You see that dat jail wey dem dey fear to enter so ? If you just take am as BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY, or VOCATIONAL TRAINING SEMINAR, you go see say the place no dey too bad like that at all, walahi talahi.
Re: Your Comments Online Could Land You In Jail by Ochyman(m): 11:52am On Jul 04, 2013
which jail.....i go dey Talk my Mind....Don't force me 2 say what is not Right.....
Re: Your Comments Online Could Land You In Jail by wahihi(m): 11:56am On Jul 04, 2013
Suljosh: Federal or state jail Yeye people no better thing to do, Good luck jonathan u be mumu.
IT'S LIKE U ARE OF JAIL, YOU SURELY BE THERE ONE OF THIS DAYS. IF CAN'T RESPECT THE PRESIDENT RESPECT HIS CROWN.
Re: Your Comments Online Could Land You In Jail by Ifetex(m): 11:56am On Jul 04, 2013
After all me and my husband du it every time....patience Jona
hope dix z one of d comment?winkcheesy
Re: Your Comments Online Could Land You In Jail by Olajumokeibk(f): 11:57am On Jul 04, 2013
And how can this help to develop Nigeria's bad economy?
Re: Your Comments Online Could Land You In Jail by wahihi(m): 11:59am On Jul 04, 2013
Suljosh: Federal or state jail Yeye people no better thing to do, Good luck jonathan u be mumu.
IT'S LIKE U ARE HUNGRY OF JAIL, YOU WILL SURELY BE THERE ONE OF THIS DAYS. IF CAN'T RESPECT THE PRESIDENT RESPECT HIS CROWN.
Re: Your Comments Online Could Land You In Jail by holluwai(m): 12:04pm On Jul 04, 2013
Make we hear word. The truth is always bitter
Re: Your Comments Online Could Land You In Jail by toyfat: 12:06pm On Jul 04, 2013
otokx: Is it American or Canadian jail?

Guatanamo bay
Re: Your Comments Online Could Land You In Jail by MistadeRegal(m): 12:11pm On Jul 04, 2013
Paradise prison will be ok
Re: Your Comments Online Could Land You In Jail by MistadeRegal(m): 12:12pm On Jul 04, 2013
Paradise-like prison will be ok.
Re: Your Comments Online Could Land You In Jail by PedroJP(m): 12:12pm On Jul 04, 2013
Don't know what to say cos i do not expect more from a senseless government than that. See to issues that will make us have d benefits of democracy, they won't.

By the way, seems it was someone's opinion, not yet an act. Dem suppose bring dat person for me.

1 Like

Re: Your Comments Online Could Land You In Jail by omenka(m): 12:16pm On Jul 04, 2013
For those of us who use the word "retardeen and retardeeness", fear not for aint no lawyer out there who could proove beyound reasonable doubt what the word stands for. First they would have to tell us what language that is before translating it.

1 Like

Re: Your Comments Online Could Land You In Jail by collynzo2(m): 12:19pm On Jul 04, 2013
So what's my punishment if I call Jonathan a cûnt?
Re: Your Comments Online Could Land You In Jail by Georgesmartt(m): 12:19pm On Jul 04, 2013
Since my comments online can land me in Jail, it also means it can land me in riche$, no biggie. Online dissing takes place everywhere around the globe. But diss responsibly...
Re: Your Comments Online Could Land You In Jail by Mustymohd2: 12:21pm On Jul 04, 2013
ahh me na niger republic own i go like oo
Re: Your Comments Online Could Land You In Jail by yuzedo: 12:25pm On Jul 04, 2013
mollytinrox: Okay. I don't get this either.

Can I get jailed for professing love to Yuzedo online, when in reality I'm sworn to one man?
No you can't, provided we don't nyash less dan 7 times. wink kiss tongue

Big fan of yours, mollytinrox! God bless us. xx
Re: Your Comments Online Could Land You In Jail by devigblegble: 12:27pm On Jul 04, 2013
Signs of end time grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Edo House Crisis: Senate Panel Report Indicts Obaseki,gives Governor Fresh Terms / Ansaru Terrorists Take Over Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna, Ban Political Activities / HIV Geometrically Increasing In Imo State - Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.