Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,328 members, 7,954,323 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:41 PM

What Are Really The Features Of A Beautiful Woman? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are Really The Features Of A Beautiful Woman? (608 Views)

If U Fall In Love With A Beautiful Woman You Are Finished! Soorrry... / Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... / 10 Features Of A Runs Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are Really The Features Of A Beautiful Woman? by ubong560(m): 7:28am On Jul 04, 2013
Is it the character, the sexy face, the flexible body (i dislike women with rigid body with flat features), the well-endowed booty, the boobs or just what?

As for me, when i say a woman is beautiful, i mostly refer to the physicality 1st. She must be endowed with good booty, impressive boobs, flexible and soft body, good shape and sexy face with dark complexion as an advantage. That's me!

However, one man's food is another man's poison. What is ur own description of a beautiful woman?
Re: What Are Really The Features Of A Beautiful Woman? by PedroJP(m): 8:16am On Jul 04, 2013
compressed figure 8( not too much of ikegbe and bosoms but with wonderful healthy thighs) with pretty face always smiling
Re: What Are Really The Features Of A Beautiful Woman? by Adufaye(m): 9:15am On Jul 04, 2013
Height,dressing,leg,yansh,boobs,hair nd character!

If she get al dat tin,dats mean she is deadly beautiful

(1) (Reply)

Funke Oloyede Aka Jenifa Rverts Back To Maiden Name / Love Versus Lust - How To Tell That Your Partner Loves You / What Should She Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.