Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Muslim Sisters Circle - Islam for Muslims (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslim Sisters Circle (20355 Views)

Happy Eid-ul-Adha My Muslim Brothers And Sisters! / Advice For The Muslim Sisters Before You Say I Do / Muslim Brothers & Sisters: Barka de Sallah! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Sisters Circle by deols(f): 5:11am On Jun 30, 2014
Sissie: Salam alaikum, thought I should share
My Punch newspaper interview http:/ kiss/www.punchng.com/business/young-entrepreneur/you-need-perseverance-to-succeed-bello

Awwww dear! kiss I will take my time to read the interview. I said you WAS pretty! I knew it! smiley
Re: Muslim Sisters Circle by deols(f): 5:13am On Jun 30, 2014
Sissie: Ramadan Kareem

ALLAHU akram.
Re: Muslim Sisters Circle by Sissie(f): 5:16am On Jun 30, 2014
deols:

Awwww dear! kiss I will take my time to read the interview. I said you WAS pretty! I knew it! smiley

Please do, hehe wink grin
Re: Muslim Sisters Circle by ameenahz(f): 5:20am On Jun 30, 2014
Wow! Our Sissie is pretty. May Allah put his barakah in all your endeavours.
Re: Muslim Sisters Circle by Sissie(f): 5:22am On Jun 30, 2014
ameenahz: Wow! Our Sissie is pretty. May Allah put his barakah in all your endeavours.

cheesy amin and may Allah (SWT) put his Baraka in all your endeavors too. Jazakallah khair.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Sisters Circle by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 30, 2014
Salam Alaykum !

This is sisters NL harem and for two hours I read page 1 - 7 with so much seriously digesting every conversation after which I shed little tears (a ma emotional type with strong heart lol ) .

Hajia Sissie, I read your interview on punch and Barkallahu fiih ......

Here is superbly educative : Jazakum'llah Khaeran and Ramadan Kareem !
Re: Muslim Sisters Circle by Sissie(f): 9:29am On Jun 30, 2014
donroxy: Salam Alaykum !

This is sisters NL harem and for two hours I read page 1 - 7 with so much seriously digesting every conversation after which I shed little tears (a ma emotional type with strong heart lol ) .

Hajia Sissie, I read your interview on punch and Barkallahu fiih ......

Here is superbly educative : Jazakum'llah Khaeran and Ramadan Kareem !

Jazakallah khair. Ramadan Kareem to you too.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Sisters Circle by Ifyjemila(f): 8:08pm On Jun 30, 2014
Salam to everybody in the house. A big jazak to my sister sissie for letting me know the existence of this thread.
Re: Muslim Sisters Circle by Sissie(f): 8:09pm On Jun 30, 2014
Ifyjemila: Salam to everybody in the house. A big jazack to my sister sissie for letting me know the existence of this tread.

Salam your welcome to this thread.
I must say it's been a little bit boring for sometime now.
Wa yakking.
Re: Muslim Sisters Circle by Ifyjemila(f): 4:45am On Jul 01, 2014
Sissie:

Salam your welcome to this thread.
I must say it's been a little bit boring for sometime now.
Wa yakking.
Walekun- Salam why did you say is boring?
Re: Muslim Sisters Circle by Ifyjemila(f): 5:21am On Jul 01, 2014
k4kenny: Salam alaykum sisters. smiley
Wonderful thread. On the issue of hijab, I believe what's worth doing at all is worth doinf well. The funky hijabs I see these days are a no no. Imagine someone wearing a transparent hijab, barely passing her shoulders, then wears a fitted top and tight jeans shocked ? I see a lot of these in lagos. Even in the North, the hausa girls use their Hijab more as a fashion statement. I'm not judging o, but I feel the Hijab should be used in obedience to Allah and not an accessory.
yes it is true, at times i fill uncomfortable seenig most of our sisters wearing trasparents hijjabs. We need to always give lactures about the importance of hijjab. May almighty Allah make us good muslims.
Re: Muslim Sisters Circle by Ifyjemila(f): 5:49am On Jul 01, 2014
Sissie: salam sisters
how do you find time to do ibadah during ramadan, being a worker/student, mother and doing the cooking for iftar and sahur, how do you juggle going for tarawih, reading the quran and doing tahajud.
i think the men finds it easier than us.
personally, i go to work, immediately i get home, i head to the kitchen to cook, break my fast, pray, read the Quran but praying tarawih is a struggle and waking up for tahajud is another.
am sure its tougher for married women, who work and have little children and demanding husbands.
i know its just the beginning and i will adjust to the situation but then how do we still do it.
we women multitask alot.
yes its not easy but may Allah make it easy forgive us for our short coming.
Re: Muslim Sisters Circle by Ifyjemila(f): 5:57am On Jul 01, 2014
luqken: salam alaykum ma'ams. so sorry for intruding, just cant resist it.
as a brother,father,husband and son to u all, i appreciate ds thread and ur discussions. may Allah reward u all esp dose multitaskng in ds holy month.
Ameen.
Re: Muslim Sisters Circle by Ifyjemila(f): 6:14am On Jul 01, 2014
Any body in the house? Assalamualekun.
Re: Muslim Sisters Circle by Ifyjemila(f): 6:38am On Jul 01, 2014
Pelummy: salam alaikum sis,what do you mean by a good brother passing u by because of your bashfulness?
About asking same question.
Re: Muslim Sisters Circle by Sissie(f): 6:42am On Jul 01, 2014
Ifyjemila: Walekun- Salam why did you say is boring?

We've not had much contributions from sisters for some time now.
Re: Muslim Sisters Circle by Ifyjemila(f): 6:46am On Jul 01, 2014
Sissie:
Wa Alaikum salam.
Bashfulness means shy/reserved/not wanting to be noticed, so the question is if you see a single and searching good Muslim brother and you think he will be a good husband will you approach him and propose to him directly or indirectly? Or you will just let him be and pass you by.
For me i can not propose to a brother.
Re: Muslim Sisters Circle by Ifyjemila(f): 6:59am On Jul 01, 2014
Sissie:
Wa Alaikum salam.
Bashfulness means shy/reserved/not wanting to be noticed, so the question is if you see a single and searching good Muslim brother and you think he will be a good husband will you approach him and propose to him directly or indirectly? Or you will just let him be and pass you by.
For me i can not proposn to a brother no matter what.
Re: Muslim Sisters Circle by Ifyjemila(f): 7:08am On Jul 01, 2014
Sissie:

We've not had much contributions from sisters for some time now.
Inshallah it will no longer be board.
Re: Muslim Sisters Circle by Ifyjemila(f): 7:40am On Jul 01, 2014
Sissie: Khadijah bint Khuwaylid

She was from the tribe of quraish and bani asad, she was à rational and venerable women who was famous for her strictness, reason and decency, because of this she was respected and desired by the elite of her tribe.
She got married to Abu Halah and gave birth to Halah and Hind, after his death she married Ateeq and they separated after sometime. She refused many proposals of marriage from venerable men.

She was wealthy and use to hire men to manage her business, being informed of the Prophet's truthfulness, integrity and good manners before his messengership, she entrusted him to run her trade, she was quite pleased with his achievements, but what pleased her more and gained her admiration was the Muhammad (SAW) himself.

She found herself emotionally attracted to him. She started to wonder will he accept her proposal since she ess forty five years and he was only twenty five, her friend Nafisa bint Munabbih comforted her and reminded her of his good character, lineage over all those venerable men who sort her, no sooner did Nafisa leave khadija than she (Nafisa) went to meet Muhammad (SAW), she asked him "why did you not marry Muhammad" he answered "I cannot afford marriage" she smiled and said "if there is anyone who could be eligible would you agree" he asked "who is she" and she said "khadijah bint Khuwaylid" he said "I would agree if she did"
Nafisa instantly went to khadijah to tell her the good news. On the other hand Muhammad told his uncles he wished to marry Khadijah, and Abu talib, Hamza and others went to khadijah's uncle Amr ibn asad.
The marriage was concluded.

To be continued.

I know about this but these days if a sister unfortunately jarms a brother who is not knowledgeable, what do you think the brother will call that sister?
Re: Muslim Sisters Circle by Sissie(f): 7:45am On Jul 01, 2014
Ifyjemila: I know about this but these days if a sister unfortunately jarms a brother who is not knowledgeable, what do you think the brother will call that sister?

The sister has to be careful.
Re: Muslim Sisters Circle by Ifyjemila(f): 9:44am On Jul 01, 2014
harmeenart: Assalam alaykum sisters.
Just wanted to share my own experiences.
One thing I find challenging with the hijab is d issue of hairdo.To get a place to make ur hair is always a serious issue.1 of d complains dey give is "I cant close the door of my shop".
But I knw Allah is our source of help. cheesy
i had same problem, i made a friend with one of the hair dressers in my area who comes to my house whenever her service is needed.
Re: Muslim Sisters Circle by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 01, 2014
wow wow wow... Lemme say I luv ds,am inspired n.... av bin on NL for some tym now Buh Neva bumped into D's thread bcz I don't usually enter 'Islam for Muslims' cz anytime I do,I find abusive topics n bla bla bla... was bored yestanyt n was just looking around,found it quite interesting. Jazakumu lahu khairan to u all for ur contributions n love for Islam.

My own challenge is on d issue of hijab. Afta my sec school,I went on holidays @ my uncle's place wch was quite long. hs wife wears flowing hijab n I rilli took interest in it. Dat was wen I started using d jilbaab,but wen I came home it was difficult to continue bcz of my parents(dey said I had changed completely n wats wt wearin d hijab always even in d house ,(Dats wen we av visitors,)dey get pissed at every lil thing I do,dat I don't even relate well again n all ODA related issues),I realised I was hurtin dem n before u knew it,I stopped. aktually,I don't go out wtout complete covering, like I wear my free skirt,jacket n roll my veil. of recent I even started sewing new hijabs n am getting more consistent in weà8ng dem now again. uhm,its not easy. Like yestaday she saw one of my hijabs n was like is D's one not reaching grnd(my mum,cz I just cam3 bk fr9m skull). Got discouraged again cz I luv ha n don't want to hurt ha. a times I fe3l guilty dat am I no5 disobeying Allah? Trying sha but its nô5 eàsy. May Allah aid n guide us. ova to u all,advice,coñttribution,criticism n all

Wats ur advice to so many odas like me out dere?
Re: Muslim Sisters Circle by Ifyjemila(f): 2:01pm On Jul 01, 2014
CERKEYNAH: @ harmeenart; when u get to d bridge u'll cross it, just ask 4 God direction.
@ all; I av something dt has been disturbing my mind c goes does: how do u care 4 ur hair 4 ummus in da houz considering d fact dt u av to take ur ghusl(spiritual bath) after intercourse unlike normal cycle c u know is once in a mnth u've gotta wash. I av dis stubborn hair, n long c i av to relax after so much pain, I also dont like plating my hair cos of headache buh I wash n pack it neatly. Buh been married n putting water on it often is disturbing n it get due easily. Pls my sis both married n singles, I nid ur suggestion, contributions n advise. Tanx
i thing you should get your self a hand drier, after bath you dry your hair immediately.
Re: Muslim Sisters Circle by Ifyjemila(f): 2:20pm On Jul 01, 2014
ameenahz: Wow! Our Sissie is pretty. May Allah put his barakah in all your endeavours.
Ameen
Re: Muslim Sisters Circle by Ifyjemila(f): 2:46pm On Jul 01, 2014
Candis009: wow wow wow... Lemme say I luv ds,am inspired n.... av bin on NL for some tym now Buh Neva bumped into D's thread bcz I don't usually enter 'Islam for Muslims' cz anytime I do,I find abusive topics n bla bla bla... was bored yestanyt n was just looking around,found it quite interesting. Jazakumu lahu khairan to u all for ur contributions n love for Islam.

My own challenge is on d issue of hijab. Afta my sec school,I went on holidays @ my uncle's place wch was quite long. hs wife wears flowing hijab n I rilli took interest in it. Dat was wen I started using d jilbaab,but wen I came home it was difficult to continue bcz of my parents(dey said I had changed completely n wats wt wearin d hijab always even in d house ,(Dats wen we av visitors,)dey get pissed at every lil thing I do,dat I don't even relate well again n all ODA related issues),I realised I was hurtin dem n before u knew it,I stopped. aktually,I don't go out wtout complete covering, like I wear my free skirt,jacket n roll my veil. of recent I even started sewing new hijabs n am getting more consistent in weà8ng dem now again. uhm,its not easy. Like yestaday she saw one of my hijabs n was like is D's one not reaching grnd(my mum,cz I just cam3 bk fr9m skull). Got discouraged again cz I luv ha n don't want to hurt ha. a times I fe3l guilty dat am I no5 disobeying Allah? Trying sha but its nô5 eàsy. May Allah aid n guide us. ova to u all,advice,coñttribution,criticism n all

pls my sister is your mother a muslim?
Re: Muslim Sisters Circle by Ifyjemila(f): 3:22pm On Jul 01, 2014
Salam everybody in the housn, what do you intend to break your fast with & tomorrow's suhur?
Re: Muslim Sisters Circle by Sissie(f): 4:12pm On Jul 01, 2014
Candis009: wow wow wow... Lemme say I luv ds,am inspired n.... av bin on NL for some tym now Buh Neva bumped into D's thread bcz I don't usually enter 'Islam for Muslims' cz anytime I do,I find abusive topics n bla bla bla... was bored yestanyt n was just looking around,found it quite interesting. Jazakumu lahu khairan to u all for ur contributions n love for Islam.

Salam
Don't get discouraged, and please try and have a conversation with your mum about it, and continue with the hijab, your family will get used to it.
Re: Muslim Sisters Circle by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 01, 2014
Tanx sisie,ifyjemila ofcos she is
Re: Muslim Sisters Circle by underage(f): 5:19pm On Jul 01, 2014
Candis009 comments brought me to dis thread. I wonder whr have been all dis whyl

Well, sisters am really impressed wit wat am seeing here and am hoping to be part of dis circle, am sure am gonna gain from you guys in one way or the other.

Jazakhallahu khairan and Ramadan Kareem.
Re: Muslim Sisters Circle by Ifyjemila(f): 7:03pm On Jul 01, 2014
Candis009: Tanx sisie,ifyjemila ofcos she is
can you read Quran 33 v 59 for her which says: o prophet! Tell your wives and your daughter and the women of the believer to draw their cloaks(veil) or hijjab all over their bodies(ie seveen themselves completely, except the eye to see the way) that will be better that they should be known(as free respectable woman) so as not to be annoyed . And Allah is ever oft forgiving, most merciful. Let her know it is Allah's instruction, & always remember her in your prayers. Inshallah she will chenge.
Re: Muslim Sisters Circle by Sissie(f): 7:28pm On Jul 01, 2014
underage: Candis009 comments brought me to dis thread. I wonder whr have been all dis whyl

Well, sisters am really impressed wit wat am seeing here and am hoping to be part of dis circle, am sure am gonna gain from you guys in one way or the other.

Jazakhallahu khairan and Ramadan Kareem.

Welcome. Hope you would participate often.
Wa yakkum
Ramadan kareem

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Edoardo Agnelli: Son of Billionaire Italian Killed For Embracing Islam / Dr. Sheikh Muszaphar Shukor Praying In Outer Space / Jumaat Sermon: Avoid Broken Home At All Cost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.