Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

Muslim Sisters Circle - Islam for Muslims (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslim Sisters Circle (20367 Views)

Happy Eid-ul-Adha My Muslim Brothers And Sisters! / Advice For The Muslim Sisters Before You Say I Do / Muslim Brothers & Sisters: Barka de Sallah! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Sisters Circle by zarinaAin: 3:18pm On Jan 08, 2017
Zeinymira:

walaykum salaam, I'm fine and you?

wondering what zarinaain means

Beautiful eyes
Re: Muslim Sisters Circle by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 08, 2017
zarinaAin:

Alhamdulilah sis, how you doing.?

All good.

Alhamdulliah

Btw your name has a beautiful meaning.
Re: Muslim Sisters Circle by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 14, 2017
Salam alyakum sisters,

I would like your opinion on a topic.

1)What are your views on spouses preventing each other from using social media? Like for example a man prevents his wife from using social media and vice versa even though he knew she uses it before he married her?

2) If both spouses agree that they will keep using social media, is it right for them to request passwords and read their private messages?
Re: Muslim Sisters Circle by ameenahz(f): 8:48am On Jan 15, 2017
snapscore:
Salam alyakum sisters,

I would like your opinion on a topic.

1)What are your views on spouses preventing each other from using social media? Like for example a man prevents his wife from using social media and vice versa even though he knew she uses it before he married her?

2) If both spouses agree that they will keep using social media, is it right for them to request passwords and read their private messages?

Wa alaykum salaam

1. Except if a man or a woman sees that his or her partner's activities are becoming detrimental to their marriage or personal well-being, I don't see any reason why he or she should try to stop his or her spouse from using social media.

2. Having access the each other's accounts is not wrong. The issue may arise if it becomes a routine or if one partner needlessly questions the other or does not trust him or her.
Re: Muslim Sisters Circle by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 15, 2017
ameenahz:

Wa alaykum salaam

1. Except if a man or a woman sees that his or her partner's activities are becoming detrimental to their marriage or personal well-being, I don't see any reason why he or she should try to stop his or her spouse from using social media.

2. Having access the each other's accounts is not wrong. The issue may arise if it becomes a routine or if one partner needlessly questions the other or does not trust him or her.

Jazakallahu Khayran for sharing. You gave me a different way of looking at it.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Sisters Circle by Empiree: 4:19pm On Jan 16, 2017
Sisters only shocked shocked shocked
Re: Muslim Sisters Circle by kanopet: 5:00pm On Jan 16, 2017
I am a muslim " I believe that there no god/God but Allah ." " I believe that Muhammad is God's Holy Prophet." " I believe that Islam is the Only True Religion ." "lā ʾilāha ʾillā-llāh, muhammadun rasūlu-lillah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim Sisters Circle by k4kenny(f): 10:20pm On Feb 10, 2017
Salam alaykum sisters. It's been a while. How was Jummah today. May Allah grant us it's rewards.
Re: Muslim Sisters Circle by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 11, 2017
k4kenny:
Salam alaykum sisters. It's been a while. How was Jummah today. May Allah grant us it's rewards.

Wa alaykum salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh.

Yeah it's been a while.

How are you doing?
Re: Muslim Sisters Circle by k4kenny(f): 2:49pm On Feb 11, 2017
snapscore:

Wa alaykum salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh.

Yeah it's been a while.

How are you doing?

I'm cool, alhamdulillah. How's your learning of Tajweed coming along?

Have a splendid weekend sisters kiss
Re: Muslim Sisters Circle by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 11, 2017
k4kenny:

I'm cool, alhamdulillah. How's your learning of Tajweed coming along?

Have a splendid weekend sisters kiss

I am ashamed to say this but it has been on pause mode for a while now. I am not learning new rules because I am not really practicing them.

Hopefully I will be able to make some baby steps next week and learn something new.

Jazakallahu Khyran ya ukhti kiss Wishing you an even more splendid weekend kiss kiss *hope I made sense sha grin*

1 Like

Re: Muslim Sisters Circle by dupzy05: 6:26pm On Feb 11, 2017
Asalam alaykum waramotullah
sisters in the house pls why I'd hijab too expensive?
The reason for me asking this question is that I saw an article on instagram on a sisters page not knowing she sew and sells veils and wears i askd how much she said 6500 for a gown only.that so expensive
such is nt encouraging at all.
Re: Muslim Sisters Circle by zarinaAin: 11:05pm On Feb 11, 2017
dupzy05:
Asalam alaykum waramotullah
sisters in the house pls why I'd hijab too expensive?
The reason for me asking this question is that I saw an article on instagram on a sisters page not knowing she sew and sells veils and wears i askd how much she said 6500 for a gown only.that so expensive
such is nt encouraging at all.

If you mean hijab (6,500)it shouldn't be upto that. But a gown worth more depending on the material, style, stylist popularity, delivery cost if it's online transaction

I sew khimar (hijab) for #250 at the market but a gown is more than that
Re: Muslim Sisters Circle by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 03, 2017
Re: Muslim Sisters Circle by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 17, 2017
Salam alaykum sister Zarinaain and Zeinymira

How are you all doing?
Re: Muslim Sisters Circle by Zeinymira(f): 6:02pm On Mar 17, 2017
snapscore:
Salam alaykum sister Zarinaain and Zeinymira

How are you all doing?

Alhamdulillah am good and you?
Re: Muslim Sisters Circle by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 17, 2017
Zeinymira:

Alhamdulillah am good and you?

All good alhamdulliah.

It's been a while. Feel like everything is quiet here.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Sisters Circle by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 17, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

11 Marriage Realities We Fail To Realize / Would You Marry A Second Wife If You Were Wealthy? / 7 Practical Steps To Help You Face Any Difficult Situation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.