Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,131 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Your Sincere Opinion To A Sister Please!- Do you think I can get married again? - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your Sincere Opinion To A Sister Please!- Do you think I can get married again? (18413 Views)

My Marriage Is Crashing, I Think I Hate Him...Help / I’ve Had Two Warning Dreams About Sleeping With My Sister (please Help) / Your Sincere Opinion Is Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Sincere Opinion To A Sister Please!- Do you think I can get married again? by ayans4u: 11:11am On Jul 11, 2013
rednax: Even though marriage is for better and for worst, there are certin condtions to which it can be nullified. so if you cannot make the sacrifice,please just leave and move ahead with your life. many men will gladly take you, most especially your decency

@ Rednax....thank you.
Re: Your Sincere Opinion To A Sister Please!- Do you think I can get married again? by biolabee(m): 2:40am On Aug 26, 2013
Something I saw this morning
Wooo... The ten year trend is shocking

Declining male fertility: IMSI to the rescue
on august 26, 2013 at 1:00 am in health

By SOLA OGUNDIPE

AS the rising problem of male-factor infertility is being effectively tackled with a technologically advanced approach called Intra-Cytosplasmic Morphologically-Selected Sperm Injection, IMSI, Nigerian couples with such challenge  have been urged to take advantage of the technique.
IMSI enables direct selection of good sperms from the man and then injecting into the woman’s egg to successfully achieve pregnancy.
It is  a build up on a previously existing treatment for male-factor infertility treatment procedure called Intra-Cytosplasmic Sperm Injection, ICSI.

Making the call last week,Medical; Director, Nordica Fertility Centre, Lagos, Dr. Abayomi Ajayi, said couples who may have been experiencing failed assisted reproduction conceptions or recurrent miscarriages, may need to be investigated for the problem of male-factor infertility.
“When we compared the sperm parameters of men who presented 10  years ago in our clinic with parameters of those who are presenting now, we found that there is about a 30 percent decline in the sperm count of those presenting now,” Ajayi stated.
Noting that although the observation was based strictly on patients attending the clinic and not  the whole community, he hoever noted: “We are seeing  more male issues than what we saw 10 years ago. The sperm parameters are becoming worse, and therefore it  is necessary to bring it to the front burner and we cannot talk about it without talking about technology, because we know there is no drug right now that solves the problem of deranged sperm count or bad sperm parameters.”
Arguing that IMSI is someting we need to talk about, Ajayi stated: “From our  findings, IMSI has increased pregnancy rates in people with previous failures in ICSI, and we also saw there were less abortion rates. IMSI is only indicated when there is less than two million sperm count  and motility less than 5 percent.
“First, sperm count is low, then there is higher incidence of genetically deformed sperms. Much of the problems with bad sperm is genetic, and  they can burn out,”he noted.
Nordica Fertility Centre  pioneered the technique in West Africa, and says IMSI doubles the chances of men with abnormally low sperm count and poor sperm motility. It was gathered series of pregnancies have already been successfully achieved through the pioneering initiative

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/08/declining-male-fertility-imsi-to-the-rescue/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
Re: Your Sincere Opinion To A Sister Please!- Do you think I can get married again? by johnwell(m): 7:51am On Dec 15, 2013
@OP>>>Am sure by now you should be 1000km away from that wicked & decieptive family?
Re: Your Sincere Opinion To A Sister Please!- Do you think I can get married again? by remsonik(f): 9:05am On Dec 15, 2013
Op pls I will advise you to just leave, a lot of homes now are being built on deceit and lies.
Re: Your Sincere Opinion To A Sister Please!- Do you think I can get married again? by kindway: 12:35pm On Jan 08, 2014
Kind of waiting to see an update on this thread from the OP.
The husbands family asked that she should wait till December...December is long gone.
Re: Your Sincere Opinion To A Sister Please!- Do you think I can get married again? by Agrika: 6:51pm On Nov 05, 2014
ocheezie:
I'm assuming you had a Christian wedding. And that this is a form of sickness for your husband. And that in the marital vows,you said 'I do' to...in sickness and in health,till death do us part. U can't divorce him on grounds of ill-health. If u weren't going to have pre-marital sex, u should have done fertility and other tests prior to taking those vows. Hard as it may sound,adoption is an option.so many kids out there seeking motherly love,even around you. The solution lies with you and ur man, not here,not with his ur family or friends. Talk it over.what if u divorce him and the next man,God forbid,has d same issues,or develops something like it afterwards? U move again?
Actually she can divorce, am a catholic and during my marriage course, I was made to understand that one of the conditions on which a marriage can be anulled is infertility, which is applicable in this case, cos the man is infertile
Re: Your Sincere Opinion To A Sister Please!- Do you think I can get married again? by MissIndependent(f): 5:56pm On Jun 09, 2017
Na wah o. embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Letter To Nigerian Parents / There Is No Need For DNA Test, There Is Love In My Family - Woman Says (Video) / Benefits And Side Effects Of Using Delay Products To Beat Premature Ejaculati*n

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.