Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Do You Think Your Boy/girlfriend Loves You?what Makes You Think That Way? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Think Your Boy/girlfriend Loves You?what Makes You Think That Way? (1027 Views)

If U Think Your Girlfriend Loves You (pix) / Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy / What Name Did U Save Your Boy/girlfriend's Name As On Your Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think Your Boy/girlfriend Loves You?what Makes You Think That Way? by Popowaa: 3:15pm On Jul 04, 2013
This afternoon i was with a friend and i asked her this question.She answered with a big yes and then i asked her y she thought he loves her and she was fumbling.
So my fellow beautiful and handsome nairalanders do u think ur boy/girlfriend sincerely love u?
Then what makes u think or feel she truly loves u?what actions or things does she do or say that makes u feel like a world cup to him/her?
Re: Do You Think Your Boy/girlfriend Loves You?what Makes You Think That Way? by xynerise: 3:18pm On Jul 04, 2013
Am I eligible to answer? undecided
Re: Do You Think Your Boy/girlfriend Loves You?what Makes You Think That Way? by Popowaa: 3:19pm On Jul 04, 2013
Yes
xynerise: Am I eligible to answer? undecided
Re: Do You Think Your Boy/girlfriend Loves You?what Makes You Think That Way? by xynerise: 3:27pm On Jul 04, 2013
Popowaa: Yes
What is the question again? undecided
Re: Do You Think Your Boy/girlfriend Loves You?what Makes You Think That Way? by Popowaa: 3:31pm On Jul 04, 2013
Papa antelope pls read de topic again
xynerise:
What is the question again? undecided
Re: Do You Think Your Boy/girlfriend Loves You?what Makes You Think That Way? by xynerise: 3:35pm On Jul 04, 2013
Popowaa: Papa antelope pls read de topic again
ok
Re: Do You Think Your Boy/girlfriend Loves You?what Makes You Think That Way? by xynerise: 3:37pm On Jul 04, 2013
Your topic says boy/girlfriend. I dont have a girlfriend undecided
Re: Do You Think Your Boy/girlfriend Loves You?what Makes You Think That Way? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 04, 2013
you will never really 'know'
Re: Do You Think Your Boy/girlfriend Loves You?what Makes You Think That Way? by Popowaa: 9:45pm On Jul 04, 2013
Sm ppl knw for sure that y they can boldly tell u "My partner will never leave me" or "Even when he strays home he will come back to me" That is confidence and proof that the person knws for sure he/she is loved.
ibkaye: you will never really 'know'
Re: Do You Think Your Boy/girlfriend Loves You?what Makes You Think That Way? by KINGwax(m): 11:39pm On Jul 04, 2013
U want me to answer wen i knw dt 'love' doesn't even exist?
Re: Do You Think Your Boy/girlfriend Loves You?what Makes You Think That Way? by Popowaa: 7:38am On Jul 05, 2013
No be dey claim they love ur bob die?or na my eyes wey dey joke plus me?
KINGwax: U want me to answer wen i knw dt 'love' doesn't even exist?
Re: Do You Think Your Boy/girlfriend Loves You?what Makes You Think That Way? by Mynd44: 8:38am On Jul 05, 2013
You can never know
Re: Do You Think Your Boy/girlfriend Loves You?what Makes You Think That Way? by Popowaa: 8:49am On Jul 05, 2013
Really?why?
Mynd_44: You can never know
Re: Do You Think Your Boy/girlfriend Loves You?what Makes You Think That Way? by Agybabe(f): 5:44pm On Jul 05, 2013
I know he does because he shows it in all way round.
Re: Do You Think Your Boy/girlfriend Loves You?what Makes You Think That Way? by Chitexs250(m): 11:58pm On Jul 05, 2013
You will know with this trust me

(1) (Reply)

He Dont Call Me / CAN Go 4 To 5 Rounds But Erection Is Not Turgid / A Guy In Search Of Friendship To Serious Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.