Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) (133528 Views)

My Elder Sister Is Feeling Suicidal / Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! / Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by Tgirl4real(f): 8:39am On Nov 25, 2013
DutchesSsS: Hello Everybody..

Hello DutchesSsS, how are u this morning? I hope all is great. smiley
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 27, 2013
sad
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by EfemenaXY: 10:50am On Nov 27, 2013
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by Toyinletstalk(f): 7:55pm On Nov 27, 2013
I received a message from someone here on NL today, and i am glad that i am trusted enough to be sent real personal (very personal) issues. The truth is we all hurt at a point in time, we can't help it. That is just the way life is, and we need each other to strengthen and help one another. Let love lead. I live to love and give love in which ever way. Send your mails to me, toyin.letstalkabout@gmail.com. There is no longer going to be any case of suicide in Jesus Name, Amen. we are here for a divine purpose, let our light shine. Thank you .

1 Like

Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by Vivly(f): 7:57pm On Nov 27, 2013
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by cdamsel(f): 9:20am On Nov 28, 2013
DutchesSsS: Hello Everybody..
dutchess find ur way back to the fun room,u re urgently wanted there please.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by dare2think: 11:14pm On Dec 02, 2013
wrong post in wrong thread!

Sorry!
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by bonultimate: 5:03pm On Dec 11, 2013
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by maclatunji: 5:11pm On Dec 11, 2013
bonultimate: I plan to take my life today, this night..

I have never felt so depressed and frustrated.

Everybody is against me.... i believe no one will miss me...

I have prayed, cried, shed tears, begged, appealed, but everyone seems to still be against .

I will.

Tell me what the problem is. You know you have only one life to live. Don't take it tonight, let us talk.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by bellong: 6:11pm On Dec 11, 2013

I have prayed, cried, shed tears, begged, appealed, but everyone seems to still be against.

There is hope for a tree though it be cut down, at the scent of water it shall sprout....

If an hopeless log of wood can still sprout branches at the scent of water, why would you think yours is different.

Share your grief and people will offer you practical and reasonable solutions.... Before you embark on the mission, empty your heart

here and you will surely have a rethink.... It is well with you
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 11, 2013

3 Likes

Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by bonultimate: 8:28pm On Dec 11, 2013
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by Mynd44: 8:42pm On Dec 11, 2013
bonultimate: Unfortunately I can't talk here.

But am glad that in this my remaining hours some people still cared here.

Thank you all. Bye!
Goodbye? Nah.

Why not share what's wrong with me o someone else before you go? It might be a lesson to someone else. Talk to someone here; lets hear you or we can chat, mail or whatever.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by texanomaly(f): 9:02pm On Dec 11, 2013
Mynd_44:
Goodbye? Nah.

Why not share what's wrong with me o someone else before you go? It might be a lesson to someone else. Talk to someone here; lets hear you or we can chat, mail or whatever.

cry Mynd what can be done here? Has anyone heard from this person since last post?
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by Mynd44: 9:15pm On Dec 11, 2013
texanomaly:

cry Mynd what can be done here? Has anyone heard from this person since last post?
I have no idea
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by eagleeye2: 9:41pm On Dec 11, 2013

Thank you all. Bye!
I don't know whether you will read this, but you need to hear my story first. If I am still forging ahead, then I believe you can.
I agree with you, sometimes it seems the world don't care. But someone cares, and surprisingly that someone is YOU.
If you didn't care you will not be on this forum announcing to all of us that you want to take your own life. Please listen to YOU.

1 Like

Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by onegig(m): 11:26pm On Dec 11, 2013

Thank you all. Bye!
Another person lined up that cares alot about you. You want numbers of people that care? I can get you100 others who would also care. would you want to put those who want to care for you in pain ?

But on a side note. Nice name. :. . What inspired the ultimate name?
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by RoyalRoy(m): 11:29pm On Dec 11, 2013

Thank you all. Bye!

Don't just slip away. You have been brave enough to speak out
wake up man
speak to us ......let us know ur grief
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 12, 2013

1 Like

Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by Raxxye(m): 5:02pm On Dec 12, 2013

Thank you all. Bye!

OMG!
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by onegig(m): 5:12pm On Dec 12, 2013
Raxxye:

OMG!
nothing to panic about,he replied a pm I sent him this morning.

1 Like

Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by Mynd44: 5:13pm On Dec 12, 2013
onegig: nothing to panic about,he replied a pm I sent him this morning.
Oh good
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 12, 2013
Mynd_44:
Oh good

Same here at least I know he is alive
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by bellong: 5:45pm On Dec 12, 2013

I hope he is doing well and fine?
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by Raxxye(m): 5:46pm On Dec 12, 2013

Thank you,Jesus!

...and Thank you, Onegig, Mynd44, and everyone!
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 12, 2013
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by onegig(m): 6:17pm On Dec 12, 2013
bellong:

I hope he is doing well and fine?
HE replied around 11am and i sent him one immeiately I saw it. but I guess he hasn't seen my response because there's been no reply since then.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by Toyinletstalk(f): 11:30am On Dec 13, 2013

I have prayed, cried, shed tears, begged, appealed, but everyone seems to still be against .

This is just so sad!!!! Please send me a mail; Toyin.letstalkabout@gmail.com.

People we need to start praying more for everyone. I have received more relationship issues and suicide mails. We have so much work on our hands.

1 Like

Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by troy20(m): 8:01pm On Dec 13, 2013
...its all cold dirt here as i stare down.looking farther.........i only see a hazy a mist of emptiness.....
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by troy20(m): 8:02pm On Dec 13, 2013
...only if we were made with a stronger will to pull the plug, it would've made up for everything.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 13, 2013
This is one of the most emotionally tasking, n xtremely difficult thread on nairaland to read, you guys here re really trying. I'm already weak reading some comments here.
I pray the Good Lord gives each and every one of you the strength to carry on, n keep doing the good works here n beyond.
I will advice or suggest this thread creates or runs one unified email account attached to the thread's title, cos I believe a lot of people won't have the courage to open up here.
Good bless Nigeria.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 13, 2013
onegig: Another person lined up that cares alot about you. You want numbers of people that care? I can get you100 others who would also care. would you want to put those who want to care for you in pain ?

But on a side note. Nice name. :. . What inspired the ultimate name?

Exactly what I was thinking! Born ultimate.if you're still there please hold on tothat name! Please........

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (39) (Reply)

I Am Forced To Marry My Own Mother, What Do I Do? / I Was A Husband: My Experience / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.