Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,678 members, 7,813,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) (133190 Views)

My Elder Sister Is Feeling Suicidal / Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! / Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by Elxandre(m): 10:06pm On Oct 19, 2013
thanks guys...i heard you all
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 30, 2013
i am tried of life......life is so bad to me....i cant take it anymore....i will deactivate my real account soon...i am so broke.......lost all i had in life....and bin trying to get on my feet but no way.... i am tried ......this country is a hell hole.....i wish i didnt come back here....i would have stayed back in the UK ....i am tired
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by Les: 8:19pm On Oct 30, 2013
This was what i wrote on my fb wall, any hope for me??

The more they tell me not to, the more I want to do this.
The reasons they give me not to do this are the reasons I wanna do it.

Dear lord, only accept my soul when I die!!! ‪#‎suicidalMe
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by kinnad(m): 8:35pm On Oct 30, 2013
Les: This was what i wrote on my fb wall, any hope for me??

The more they tell me not to, the more I want to do this.
The reasons they give me not to do this are the reasons I wanna do it.

Dear lord, only accept my soul when I die!!! ‪#‎suicidalMe
i thought of suicide when i was in d university but today my lifw is sweet. why would u even consider such a shit
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by Les: 8:49pm On Oct 30, 2013
kinnad: i thought of suicide when i was in d university but today my lifw is sweet. why would u even consider such a shit
I'm a loner. I don't have anyone, those I have are either not comfortable or far. I hate everything around me, everything and everyone irritates me, I might survive if I. Just lock myself up in my room but no, no one let me be. Believe it or not, a man like me was crying as I type this. I tried fighting the tears but I was weak, ask me what's making me cry, I don't know. I'm so depressed, I have nobody, dear lord, where did I go wrong?"?
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by onegig(m): 9:18pm On Oct 30, 2013
Les..hmmm:. Just hold on a bit more. Care to pm me bro. Having flat battery now but would definitely be able to talk and chat by tomorrow. What do you think?
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by baby124: 9:29pm On Oct 30, 2013
Les, what exactly is your problem or the problem. Care to write all your thoughts? Sit down and think about it. What brought you here, to this point. What exactly do you want? To live or to die? What thoughts are going through your mind? What ever made you so hateful? Why are you full of hate? Is it your childhood? Family? Finances or achievements? Or do you think it is coming from a mental state you do not have control over? Look introspectively and respond. Also respond thoroughly no matter how long. I will read. wink
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by rated1210: 9:58pm On Oct 30, 2013
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by baby124: 10:11pm On Oct 30, 2013
rated1210: I am so depressed.
finished NYSC over a year ago.
My fiance disturbed me for marriage so the intro has been done, marriage plans ve started.
My prob is I ve beEn asked to contribute 200k for d wedding, pls where do I get this from?
I keep getting scared day by day and I feel like killing myself cos its just 5months away!
My salary is just 12k in d sch m teaching! I feel like calling it off but wld be a disgrace to my family.
I think d best way is to just die!
Sorry for d epistle.

Is this a joke? Because of marriage? Look, you better postpone the wedding till you can afford to feed yourself and take care of a family. If you kill yourself, that fiancee will marry someone else in less than a year. How can you disappoint a family that cannot contribute 200k and give at least N5m for you to start your new life? If they feel ashamed ask them to bring the money. LOL, this is the joke of the century. If you kill yourself because of anyone, life will go on o. It wont stop.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by Idowuogbo(f): 10:18pm On Oct 30, 2013
Les: I'm a loner. I don't have anyone, those I have are either not comfortable or far. I hate everything around me, everything and everyone irritates me, I might survive if I. Just lock myself up in my room but no, no one let me be. Believe it or not, a man like me was crying as I type this. I tried fighting the tears but I was weak, ask me what's making me cry, I don't know. I'm so depressed, I have nobody, dear lord, where did I go wrong?"?
Haaaaaaaaaa! Les! shocked and u no pm me? angry sad

Biko check ur mail
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by Idowuogbo(f): 10:22pm On Oct 30, 2013
rated1210: I am so depressed.
finished NYSC over a year ago.
My fiance disturbed me for marriage so the intro has been done, marriage plans ve started.
My prob is I ve beEn asked to contribute 200k for d wedding, pls where do I get this from?
I keep getting scared day by day and I feel like killing myself cos its just 5months away!
My salary is just 12k in d sch m teaching! I feel like calling it off but wld be a disgrace to my family.
I think d best way is to just die!
Sorry for d epistle.
Huh? Die ke? Bia, don't even try it!

Dis ur own issue no hard at all.... Postpone ur wedding and start saving. If he/she loves u, dey'll wait. Inugo?
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by Idowuogbo(f): 10:24pm On Oct 30, 2013
190fan: i am tried of life......life is so bad to me....i cant take it anymore....i will deactivate my real account soon...i am so broke.......lost all i had in life....and bin trying to get on my feet but no way.... i am tried ......this country is a hell hole.....i wish i didnt come back here....i would have stayed back in the UK ....i am tired
Smh
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by Les: 10:30pm On Oct 30, 2013
baby_123: Les, what exactly is your problem or the problem. Care to write all your thoughts? Sit down and think about it. What brought you here, to this point. What exactly do you want? To live or to die? What thoughts are going through your mind? What ever made you so hateful? Why are you full of hate? Is it your childhood? Family? Finances or achievements? Or do you think it is coming from a mental state you do not have control over? Look introspectively and respond. Also respond thoroughly no matter how long. I will read. wink
the problem is that I don't recall the last time I was happy nor something significant happened to me. Since I graduated from sec school, I grew up alone, years ago, I have been sad. Now I'm living with people and I don't like it and in a new place were I know nobody, I want to continue living alone, just feel like my entire life and what I have become taken away from me. I really don't wanna be elaborate because considering my personality I don't think anyone can help me because I don't ask for help, I wanna be an Island, I wanna go back to my bird-like life,everything about me is always me me and me.
I withdraw myself from people hence my depression I really don't know what to say nor answer you but I hope this help. Please try to know me first before any advice because it might irritate me more . As regards my initial post.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by Idowuogbo(f): 10:33pm On Oct 30, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Wooooooow!
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by Les: 10:43pm On Oct 30, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Haaaaaaaaaa! Les! shocked and u no pm me? >sad sad

Biko check ur mail
if you read my last post, you will know why I didn't pm you, well just in case you didn't see, I said somewhere that I withdraw from people. That means that I really do hate friendship, it scares me. I promised to pm you, I even clicked on your profile this evening but to pm you really scared me.. Hard truth. Forgive
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by Idowuogbo(f): 10:45pm On Oct 30, 2013
Les: if you read my last post, you will know why I didn't pm you, well just in case you didn't see, I said somewhere that I withdraw from people. That means that I really do hate friendship, it scares me. I promised to pm you, I even clicked on your profile this evening but to pm you really scared me.. Hard truth. Forgive
Les, click on it o! Click away!!!! I don't bite!!!! We need to talk. sad
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by Les: 10:51pm On Oct 30, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Les, click on it o! Click away!!!! I don't bite!!!! We need to talk. sad
since you have PM me. Your mail will enter by tomorrow. I don't just know how to explain it but that is the way I'm. The way I grew up. You will like me but my personality will amaze you.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by Idowuogbo(f): 10:52pm On Oct 30, 2013
Les, I'm waiting.... cry
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by Idowuogbo(f): 10:53pm On Oct 30, 2013
Les: since you have PM me. Your mail will enter by tomorrow. I don't just know how to explain it but that is the way I'm. The way I grew up. You will like me but my personality will amaze you.
Tomorrow ke? Haaa! Stop this! Stop it! We must talk tonite o! angry angry sad
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by Idowuogbo(f): 10:57pm On Oct 30, 2013
Oga tinapa ayinapa, talk nau... U See wetin Lesley dey do me? cry
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by baby124: 10:59pm On Oct 30, 2013
Les: the problem is that[b] I don't recall the last time I was happy nor something significant happened to me[/b]. Since I graduated from sec school, I grew up alone, years ago, I have been sad. Now I'm living with people and I don't like it and in a new place were I know nobody, I want to continue living alone, just feel like my entire life and what I have become taken away from me. I really don't wanna be elaborate because[b] considering my personality I don't think anyone can help me because I don't ask for help, I wanna be an Island, I wanna go back to my bird-like life,everything about me is always me me and me. [/b]
I withdraw myself from people hence my depression I really don't know what to say nor answer you but I hope this help. Please try to know me first before any advice because it might irritate me more . As regards my initial post.

Les, i think some of what you wrote is contradicting. You are depressed because you are a loner. You feel your life has been a failure because you are a loner, yet you are with people now but you prefer to be a loner. You are in this position, you are sad. But you dont want help. I wonder why you are talking about yourself here then? I think you should talk to someone. Are you an orphan and how did you get to where you are right now. Look, if you are fighting with society's expectations, there is nothing wrong in being a loner. Some people like to be alone, and that is okay. However to function and survive in this life you need some social skills to relate with the world. As a loner, i am sure you would give vibes in which people will know to leave you alone, when you want to be alone. I personally like my alone time, and in that time i cherish it. So i understand that you are an introvert and that is fine. No need to beat yourself up or feel you have to kill yourself over that... That is who you are. However, you need help to resolve the issues you have, and you need to learn to relate with people. By issues, i mean issues from childhood, and other things you are battling with. I think you should give getting help a chance before you make conclusions. Goodluck.

2 Likes

Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by tunapa2009(m): 11:01pm On Oct 30, 2013
LES... The bitter truth about Life is that you've got choices.. You choose the events that you want to stay. You choose to be happy. You choose your life..
No matter the advice, the final decision lies in you.. So many times I felt like that(I wanted to be alone) but at the end I do face life squarely by handling it properly(depression).. As a christian, I hid God's word in my heart.. I don't think what people says about me but what God thinks about me... I don't whether you believe also in that.. You need you to be a better you.. You need you to take full responsibility of your life. You need you to be happy about you..

We all are concern about you... Friend, we need ourselves to survive in this time..
We really LOVE YOU LES.......

2 Likes

Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by Les: 11:03pm On Oct 30, 2013
Idowuogbo: Les, I'm waiting.... cry
tomorrow hon.
this thread reminds me of when my mom came visiting back in those days. I disagreed with her on everything and caused trouble so she could just go, she faced and told me I was a difficult person to live with no one can live with me. I mellowed, she should have asked herself if I wanted to live with anyone at first. But now I'm living with people, it depresses me alot. I hate it, I wanna be alone.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by Idowuogbo(f): 11:04pm On Oct 30, 2013
Les: tomorrow hon.
this thread reminds me of when my mom came visiting back in those days. I disagreed with her on everything and caused trouble so she could just go, she faced and told me I was a difficult person to live with no one can live with me. I mellowed, she should have asked herself if I wanted to live with anyone at first. But now I'm living with people, it depresses me alot. I hate it, I wanna be alone.
Ok.... I'll let u b... Go easy on urself pls! Ok? kiss
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by cdamsel(f): 11:16pm On Oct 30, 2013
Les: tomorrow hon.
why did she ask u 2 live with people? Finance?if that's the case, then you should understand,its just temporary,being alone is just gonna put suicidal thoughts in ur head, meet people find out what's on the other side of life.

Do u think of the toll it ll take on the people in your life? Or u don't care of the grief u ll cause people? No make we vex oooo,

I have a friend who lost his parents & all his siblings yet he has neva for once had suicidal thought, so u better look on the bright side of life
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by Les: 11:21pm On Oct 30, 2013
baby_123:

Les, i think some of what you wrote is contradicting. You are depressed because you are a loner. You feel your life has been a failure because you are a loner, yet you are with people now but you prefer to be a loner. You are in this position, you are sad. But you dont want help. I wonder why you are talking about yourself here then? I think you should talk to someone. Are you an orphan and how did you get to where you are right now. Look, if you are fighting with society's expectations, there is nothing wrong in being a loner. Some people like to be alone, and that is okay. However to function and survive in this life you need some social skills to relate with the world. As a loner, i am sure you would give vibes in which people will know to leave you alone, when you want to be alone. I personally like my alone time, and in that time i cherish it. So i understand that you are an introvert and that is fine. No need to beat yourself up or feel you have to kill yourself over that... That is who you are. However, you need help to resolve the issues you have, and you need to learn to relate with people. By issues, i mean issues from childhood, and other things you are battling with. I think you should give getting help a chance before you make conclusions. Goodluck.
ya I know. I told you I was not elaborate. I'm not an orphan but I grew up alone with my elder siblings but they left and I was alone which was my best moments so far but now I live with people, I don't like it, understand me here, I don't join them in most things. I'm alone within me despite being with people.,I try to adjust and be more open but it doesn't work, I try making new friends I do but friendship is not really my thing, everything is complicated. I don't even talk to anyone sometimes when they talk to me, every thing is complicated.
And you were right about me talking about me here, I'm not sure I'm ok by it but I got to do something, I can't believe I cried for no reason and updated suicide stuff on my fb, I just had to do something and I don't want to call it"help" maybe salvation or breakthrough from depression.
cdamsel: why did she ask u 2 live with people? Finance?if that's the case, then you should understand,its just temporary,being alone is just gonna put suicidal thoughts in ur head, meet people find out what's on the other side of life.

Do u think of the toll it ll take on the people in your life? Or u don't care of the grief u ll cause people? No make we vex oooo,

I have a friend who lost his parents & all his siblings yet he has neva for once had suicidal thought, so u better look on the bright side of life
she didn't ask me to live with people, she told me I can't live with people because I really and purposely caused problems when she came to visit me and I didn't like it and it worked anyway. I don't know if it is the respect I have for my dad that stops me, without my dad even with God I'm not sure I would be here, forgive me lord.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by Les: 11:32pm On Oct 30, 2013
tunapa2009: LES... The bitter truth about Life is that you've got choices.. You choose the events that you want to stay. You choose to be happy. You choose your life..
No matter the advice, the final decision lies in you.. So many times I felt like that(I wanted to be alone) but at the end I do face life squarely by handling it properly(depression).. As a christian, I hid God's word in my heart.. I don't think what people says about me but what God thinks about me... I don't whether you believe also in that.. You need you to be a better you.. You need you to take full responsibility of your life. You need you to be happy about you..

We all are concern about you... Friend, we need ourselves to survive in this time..
We really LOVE YOU LES.......
you're right, no matter the advice, only my choice counts, thank you
Idowuogbo:
Ok.... I'll let u b... Go easy on urself pls! Ok? kiss
you too.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by tunapa2009(m): 11:59pm On Oct 30, 2013
LES... Learn to be happy..
When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn't understand the assignment, and I told them they didn't understand life.” -John Lennon....

1 Like

Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by baby124: 1:54am On Oct 31, 2013
Les: ya I know. I told you I was not elaborate. I'm not an orphan but I grew up alone with my elder siblings but they left and I was alone which was my best moments so far but now I live with people, I don't like it, understand me here, I don't join them in most things. I'm alone within me despite being with people.,I try to adjust and be more open but it doesn't work, I try making new friends I do but friendship is not really my thing, everything is complicated. I don't even talk to anyone sometimes when they talk to me, every thing is complicated.
And you were right about me talking about me here, I'm not sure I'm ok by it but I got to do something, I can't believe I cried for no reason and updated suicide stuff on my fb, I just had to do something and I don't want to call it"help" maybe salvation or breakthrough from depression. she didn't ask me to live with people, she told me I can't live with people because I really and purposely caused problems when she came to visit me and I didn't like it and it worked anyway. I don't know if it is the respect I have for my dad that stops me, without my dad even with God I'm not sure I would be here, forgive me lord.
Les, we are only restrained by the walls we build around our mind. The mental shackles we bind to our bodies and the mental pain we inflict on ourselves. I feel when you break away and forgive who ever hurt or made you feel abandoned in the past you will be a happy person. For some reason it seems you resent being left alone and it is your way of consoling yourself when anyone reaches out. Your siblings and family who you should open up about your feelings are out living their lives without a clue on what you went through, or how it affected you being left alone. I am an advocate in being vocal about your feelings immediately. Yoruba's say ironu man fa arun si okan. When you think or keep things in mind, it manifests and creates it's own life holding you back from living yours. I think you should confront the source of these issues. No matter how painful or embarrassing. I don't know if it was emotional, physical, sexual or mental abuse. But know that to be happy you must have the courage to confront your demons and skeletons, so you can destroy them for good. There is much to see, do and experience out there. No matter when you have been through, people are going through worse. What keeps them going and confronting every challenge is a determination that their circumstance must change. And an understanding that in life you get what you put in. Understand that you can be an introvert but still loved and wanted by people because you have a special gift they need. An introvert is a thinker, analytical and very intelligent. But you need people and people need you too. That is the beauty of life. No man is a complete island. Confront your demons first, you will find your balance. Make it your challenge and make it happen. See a therapist and open up to your family. Enrol in a class for something you love to do and accomplish it. It will get you leaving the house, seeing people and learning to interact with people while doing what you love. Everything will fall in place
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by Nobody: 5:40am On Oct 31, 2013
190fan :
i am tried of life......life is so bad to me....i cant take it anymore....i will deactivate my real account soon...i am so broke.......lost all i had in life....and bin trying to get on my feet but no way.... i am tried ......this country is a hell hole.....i wish i didnt come back here....i would have stayed back in the UK ....i am tired

Please don't Give up.This Period shall be a Testimony very soon.But what exactly did you lose? Why not start from somewhere .

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (39) (Reply)

I Was A Husband: My Experience / I Am Forced To Marry My Own Mother, What Do I Do? / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.