Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? - TV/Movies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? (42477 Views)

Most Annoying TV Adverts / What Is The Most Annoying Tv Advert Of 2013 So Far? / Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 08, 2013
Blazinraj01: Gtbank's advert: Where a lady is chilling in the car and the next minute, she's on the field dribbling the ball in heels with other players and then scores. Wtf undecided
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by BankuTilapia: 8:55am On Jul 08, 2013
When Aisha Sesay of CNN interviewed da president from da joke of Africa da clown Goodluck Jonathan. Watching him wearing dat stupidddd hat of his and struggling to answer any question thrown at him was a sight to behold n annoying at da same time.
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 08, 2013
babe_online:
what is this shi?? felt like disliking it on youtube when I checked it out! angry

grin grin
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by solelymade: 8:56am On Jul 08, 2013
unemployment in display folks keepin tabs on useless advert...una beta find beta job do or move to the next thread
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 08, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:
When Aisha Sesay of CNN interviewed da president from da joke of Africa da clown Goodluck Jonathan. Watching him wearing dat stupidddd hat of his and struggling to answer any question thrown at him was a sight to behold n annoying at da same time.

Papi thats not an advert angry

2 Likes

Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by godman01(m): 9:00am On Jul 08, 2013
Na the PASSION advert I dislike too much.
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by overboard(m): 9:00am On Jul 08, 2013
eaglechild: I despise that sterling bank ad where that guy gives a very watery speech about having one customer and getting an undeserved standing ovation from a fake audience.
Where in the world did they get the crappy looking team?
The most annoying part is where that lady muttered something supposedly in Japanese, and the eerie look in her eyes during the ovation. She just looks like a manga cartoon character gone wrong.

Eh yah. And I quite liked that one o. I felt a connection with it but the problem is, you don't get One Customer Banking at Sterling!!!
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by Joeywiltz: 9:03am On Jul 08, 2013
Afam4eva:
That advert is annoying as sh1t. I always feel like slapping both the person shouting "Malaria don pafuka" and the person impersonate Malaria and whoever put the ad together.
Criosly I feel like strangling all those involved in dat advert,d writer,d producer n most of all d malaria guy
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by OmniSparrow: 9:05am On Jul 08, 2013
solelymade: unemployment in display folks keepin tabs on useless advert...una beta find beta job do or move to the next thread
U dat has a job...and u are posting on dis thread. Okponu. U that sells current affairs that still says obasanjo is president...u tink u hav a job?

2 Likes

Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by Tunjman(m): 9:06am On Jul 08, 2013
Tejpot:There is this other advert, I can't remember d name of d product, where d man came in from work and said to his wife 'shes so sweet, I love her. Only for the wife to start searching for a lady under d car seat[/quote]
tejpot: Bonababe, that advert is extremely annoying. There is this other advert, I can't remember d name of d product, where d man came in from work and said to his wife 'shes so sweet, I love her. Only for the wife to start searching for a lady under d car seat
tejpot: Bonababe, that advert is extremely annoying. There is this other advert, I can't remember d name of d product, where d man came in from work and said to his wife 'shes so sweet, I love her. Only for the wife to start searching for a lady under d car seat

Semovita/Semolina
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by Bofemsky(f): 9:09am On Jul 08, 2013
The one that really pissed me up was that Peak milk where one woman said 'Kanu, one day you go do us proud' Like say na me he dey carry all the pound sterling give!
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by UjSizzle(f): 9:09am On Jul 08, 2013
Viju milk advert, all chi advert and that stupid brainless thing Airtel call a porting advert! Abeg all that wristwatch thing no even make sense ni

1 Like

Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 08, 2013
J@sper7:
Any advert that contains saka. For some weird reason that dude thinks he's phornie undecided
He's funny. Even the way he looks and carries himself is funny.
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by ohaleoghene(f): 9:17am On Jul 08, 2013
Most brains behind these advert are so silly . They are not creative at all , all of them believe in flying after using a product. I so hate this new close advert where a guy and a lady are in a lift , then someone openes the head stuff . Most they use sex to advertise? Etisalat advert are so annoying . Solo dey wan cut ur light o . Even the ones where people start dancing bcause they are credited . I give up
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by aieromon(m): 9:17am On Jul 08, 2013
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by Iniotong(m): 9:18am On Jul 08, 2013
yuzedo: Ah! Don't get me started! ALL Chi/Chivita adverts! Blood of God! shocked I swore never to buy any of their products! Daft! Irritating, disgusting adverts with girls using embalming cream as make-up, rètarded concepts, wtf?! undecided Serious demarketing! angry

In short lemme go and consult my blackbook of bastard adverts!! Dem plenty! angry angry angry
seems you've repented o no more funny write ups thats nice
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by knightsamsong(m): 9:30am On Jul 08, 2013
rozayx5: the Etisalat Referee grin grin grin grin grin grin
very annoyn, refs dnt carry phones
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by pinkkindy(f): 9:35am On Jul 08, 2013
Mee234:
hmmmmmmm!! mama do too good? i bi tink say that advert make sense

the first mama do good advrt made sense bt dis new one wif 2 grand kids is so anoyin to de bone, xpecialy de grand daughta dat looks lyk she is 4rm kenya nd de lyin grandma dat said their mother always ate indomie as a kid.
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 08, 2013
Nelly Ghenghen: Mine is that mtn advert where the man woke the woman up telling her he had a gift for her outside, only for her to get up from bed-open the window- and then the man said "its the sun" shocked u dey mad ni? Waking me up to see sun?? shocked
It's romantic tongue cheesy
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by Agbalagbi2013: 9:44am On Jul 08, 2013
For me,d most "stupidest" advert is when d Nigerian government promises uninterrupted power supply by year 2000,later 2001 and now 2600 or when it promise 2 generate 1billion MW by 2600
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by Teespice(f): 9:49am On Jul 08, 2013
Funny adverts though.

Mine would be the top tea advert being shown on STV before tinsel starts. How can a normal human being drink four cups of black tea: in the morning, afternoon,evening and night. So annoying.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by Mzkayphilips: 9:55am On Jul 08, 2013
Mine is that indomie advert where a girl of about 11 years old and her kid bro of bout 8 years old asked their grandma if their mother (a woman who is not less than 30 years) ate indomie when she was a child and their grandma said yes! B4 they started dancing mama too good o. That grandma can lie 4 d nation. Who are they trying to decieve? When I was a kid the only noodles available in nigeria in d early 90's was 'maggi 2 minute noodles' and I'm not yet 25 years old. So that advert is a fat lie!
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by Kessythegeek(m): 10:13am On Jul 08, 2013
Vanneni: It's romantic tongue cheesy
hey
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by ekazulu: 10:14am On Jul 08, 2013
Lordave: If you watch EPL on DSTV you'd know about this Stanbic IBTC advert. One guy like that going to work, on his way stopped and started dancing at the main road, he finished dancing and made his way to the bank.
The thing too mumu, I no fit describe am self.

I culd hit the "Like" button like 50times for this quote.. That advert drives me cwwaaazzzyyyyyyy!!! aaarrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by gabbrri(m): 10:15am On Jul 08, 2013
My own na dat indomie advat wey dat old mama d sing nonsence 2 ha grand children.
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by simplifier(f): 10:16am On Jul 08, 2013
All dettol advert, especially the one with actress 'kehinde bankole' angry
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by naijaboiy: 10:16am On Jul 08, 2013
*i wish i had a friend hu can help wif my Drims*...(Skye bank)...den one old mtn advert wen a fish seller says*oga my fishi cost*...*yello yello xmas*(mtn)....dangote alphabet macaroni...SMH...and recently,extra f*ckin joss and coca-cola tellin us to be CRAZY cos we re AFRICANS...stil don't get dah

2 Likes

Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by write2obi(m): 10:17am On Jul 08, 2013
ewet:

The indomie "mama too good" campaign wasn't bad and it was really a catch on with kids. However the 2 neww ads the 1 with their grandma singing and the kids chorusing "ehn ehn" and the 1 on the hungry man size. those 2 ads are just plain annoying.
Noooooo hungry man size is a cool AD if i ask me, funny stuff
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 08, 2013
The presently running Diamond Bank advert on Ebony Life TV is very annoying.
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by cycline404(m): 10:47am On Jul 08, 2013
blackwall: Saka's mtn. I don port o

I love the ads all because of saka...
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by shumax: 10:49am On Jul 08, 2013
Lordave: If you watch EPL on DSTV you'd know about this Stanbic IBTC advert. One guy like that going to work, on his way stopped and started dancing at the main road, he finished dancing and made his way to the bank.
The thing too mumu, I no fit describe am self.
I'm TELLING YOU ITS SO ANNOYING
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 08, 2013
Exponental: 2 Nigerian couple advertised SA on dstv, giving prestige to SA against Nigeria.
angry ...cant stand that advert ...theres this air freshner advert where a girl leaves the car of a younger man and gets into that of her grandfathers age just because the latter had the airfreshner in his car...he also had a nicer car..i tell u that advert never made me care about the brand of airfreshner and if the name ever stuck it was for the wrong perception and i wouldn't loose my 1kobo on a product as that...thing is most of these advert loose the key; Perception

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

BBNaija: CeeC Becomes First Housemate In History To Trend Worldwide On Twitter / BBNaija: Wathoni Evicted From Big Brother House / Frodd Facial Expression When Gedoni Said He Will Date Khafi Outside The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.