Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,549 members, 7,816,334 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? - TV/Movies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? (42478 Views)

Most Annoying TV Adverts / What Is The Most Annoying Tv Advert Of 2013 So Far? / Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by benchilovsky(m): 7:53am On Jul 08, 2013
Passion....
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by naijaboiy: 7:58am On Jul 08, 2013
Diligence: I deduce from the postings that if would-be adverts shld need ur SIGNATURE before they air them, they cld as well forget abt adverts/marketing altogether. Who indeed can satisfy MAN?

Imagine a world without marketing! Ironically, we all market ourselves b4 jetting out for the day's biz every blessed day.

I was taught to always appreciate the work of art: e no easy - the efforts, time, money, etc. What I suggest is process improvement is 'everly' necessary, but to consider what pple might say/think b4 u advertise? Nope!
bros be kool...we are jux avn fun ere
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 08, 2013
tochman: Mine is that herbal toothpaste advert where the bride and d groom were eating both d chicken and the bone. Very depressing
very disgusting advert undecided
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by Yornandrew: 8:07am On Jul 08, 2013
Mama Na Boy
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by ebirimonyinye(f): 8:07am On Jul 08, 2013
MissYuzedo: all the netwurk advart were peoples are happies becos of cheap call ratings. kant dey afforded to buy 50,000 richard kard likes d one my sweetus olways loading for me

Hahahahahahahahahah very funny
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 08, 2013
I would Careless to watch TV adverts.

I'm so watching Reuters and AFP Lately cheesy
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 08, 2013
samilo88: Nothing pisses me off than watching this recent glo advert. For God sake why put all nig music stars in one advert just to tell us they have some money to throw around yet dem no fit give u small mb to take browse or free credit to make call. When boys full street wey go do those stupid advert for almost nothing. They should borrow a leaf from Guiness, coacola those are the brands whose advert I'll love to watch any day.
ETISALAT too. Their advert are great. I always watch them over nd over again.
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by sobastical: 8:09am On Jul 08, 2013
MissYuzedo: all the netwurk advart were peoples are happies becos of cheap call ratings. kant dey afforded to buy 50,000 richard kard likes d one my sweetus olways loading for me

Yucks! That's what your comment are.... Oga madam abi wetin u be sef abeg upgrade nau, no one is gonna buy this mehn
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by digitite: 8:12am On Jul 08, 2013
Red_Card: Mine has to be that MAMA GOLD RICE ADVERT where people were flying after eating MAMA GOLD RICE. After watching the advert, I just told my Elder Sister not to buy the rice so I don't fly away. Another one I dislike is that Glo advert where Ini Edo had to plaster her face with all kinds of make up so she could look like a COLOURFUL MASQUERADE. She also show cased all kinds of offcolour/mgbeke dressing in that advert. I never watched it twice because it was extremely annoying. Those Chi adverts also annoys me...can't just watch them. Please which of them is the most annoying to you? Thanks....MODERATOR FRONT PAGE THINGS BIKO.

Ho Ho Ho; I laugh so tay my belly won bust grin cool
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by Sike(m): 8:15am On Jul 08, 2013
I've lost count already.
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by hrykanu231(m): 8:16am On Jul 08, 2013
the advert on Niger delta Power Company, is just so scaring. The background voice is so coarse infact harsh and the epileptic nature of light in 9ja makes it very difficult 2 be convinced or persuaded to invest by the advert. Them 4 use woman voice or a mild voice to sound endearing and appealing to the ears atleast. Infact listening to most adverts on NTA(local or international) barely sounds nice. I hope smart advertisers can read through most of the complaints here and modify their ad copy... The consumers are erring their views here SERIOUSLY
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by sammoe(m): 8:17am On Jul 08, 2013
For me there're several, but the one I find most sickening and denigrading is the coca cola 'Africa Let's go crazy' ad. I wonder how it was censored. Several unwholesome meanings could be read into it.
If some dude wants to be looney, methinks he should do it solo!
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by Rooneyboy(m): 8:19am On Jul 08, 2013
egift: One ad i hate most is on radio "Ursa Habal". 5min Jingle, 10min staged interview. Its also very regular.

Online i hate "PopUps" ads.

Na so pipo dey take fail exam ooo, they ask u "A" you come dey answer "Z".
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by Rooneyboy(m): 8:24am On Jul 08, 2013
garex:
that advert should be one of the best. So so funny.

I absolutely concur with u .
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by magnificio(m): 8:24am On Jul 08, 2013
Honeywell noodles! Bam bam la la...ruins ma mood each tym it cms up!

1 Like

Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by anonimi: 8:28am On Jul 08, 2013
Mine will have to be the Coca Cola BRRRRRRRRRR advert that is obviously racist and plays on stereotypes about we black Africans doing anything-no matter how bizarre-that our leaders/kings do.

For those who may have forgotten the clip or did not see it before, you can click the hyper link below:

http://www.tvspots.tv/video/42395/
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by senator2k9(m): 8:32am On Jul 08, 2013
Myn is dat tom-tom advert ! For goodness sake wats d relationship of tom-tom with football? Even wen wayne rooney had sore throat, he missed like 3 matches n there was no tom_tom to come to his rescue !
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by moscobabs(m): 8:32am On Jul 08, 2013
Stanbic ITBC advert where one idiot staff is passing road on traffic
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by YekinniOlamide(m): 8:35am On Jul 08, 2013
Lordave: If you watch EPL on DSTV you'd know about this Stanbic IBTC advert. One guy like that going to work, on his way stopped and started dancing at the main road, he finished dancing and made his way to the bank.
The thing too mumu, I no fit describe am self.
and d guy no sweat @ all, wit all d stupid dancing wey him do 4 road, come enter bank like say notin happen....abeg....naija advert na wa.....
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by anonimi: 8:36am On Jul 08, 2013
moscobabs: Stanbic ITBC advert where one idiot staff is passing road on traffic

That is just a plain stupid advert IMHO.
I wonder what the whole crew that came up with the idea up to its execution was thinking.
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by sobastical: 8:38am On Jul 08, 2013
Uwakuwak: Mine is Ibu who always open his mouth too wide to kick against piracy as if lower class citizen no go chop

Huh So you're one of them abi?? Watch your back oo...lol
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by Ayorh4you(m): 8:42am On Jul 08, 2013
tejpot: Bonababe, that advert is extremely annoying. There is this other advert, I can't remember d name of d product, where d man came in from work and said to his wife 'shes so sweet, I love her. Only for the wife to start searching for a lady under d car seat

SeMo vItA
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by godwinony(m): 8:42am On Jul 08, 2013
Red_Card: dat VIJU MILK advert with Segun Arinze was/is extremely annoying. If RSTV tries showing it, all I do is switch to AIT.
especially the part where he keeps protruding and retracting the drink in his hand, all the while staring with his big eyes..super annoying!
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by YekinniOlamide(m): 8:43am On Jul 08, 2013
tejpot: Bonababe, that advert is extremely annoying. There is this other advert, I can't remember d name of d product, where d man came in from work and said to his wife 'shes so sweet, I love her. Only for the wife to start searching for a lady under d car seat
Honneywell Semovita.....so disgusting...
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by homegirl1: 8:45am On Jul 08, 2013
mine is indomie advert.............. when your mama dey small she no gree me rest the rest is history. the concept is so childish
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by disneyemmy: 8:45am On Jul 08, 2013
grin Mine is dat Emmanuel adebayor's advert..its just annoying...
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by Mystery11(m): 8:46am On Jul 08, 2013
Yornandrew: Mama Na Boy

The advert was greatly criticised because it ridiculed the relevance of a female child and some men's laziness.It was withdrawn immediately and changed to ''Mama she don born ooo''
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by Akmust(m): 8:50am On Jul 08, 2013
Indomie Noodles'advert annoys me[i][/i][color=#000099][/color]
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by Mystery11(m): 8:50am On Jul 08, 2013
Nobody remembered the Omo advert.Where children were entering a pond to search for their ball.

Very risky advert that could motivate children to take unncessary risk in their actual life.What if the pond was very deep embarassed embarassed.

It was aired with another one where the children entered abadoned building for their ball.What about a snake biting them.If children try it in real life.

Very disgusting.
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by flavourwole: 8:51am On Jul 08, 2013
etisalat adverts the woman in the market wt her customer and the referee advert.we need money yuo cant neglet ur duty because of one stupid bonus....
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by Mathewjoseph: 8:52am On Jul 08, 2013
Mine ix dat yeye malaria own don kpafuka,honestly d yeye man singing malaria own don kpafuka luks like a hungry somalian,infact dat advert is the worst ever i av seen,d guy forming malaria is a very big mumu.and anoda advert i dislike again is that hip tv guy saying like time we tick tock,be bob bla bla bla honestly dat dude too mumu.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

BBNaija: CeeC Becomes First Housemate In History To Trend Worldwide On Twitter / BBNaija: Wathoni Evicted From Big Brother House / Frodd Facial Expression When Gedoni Said He Will Date Khafi Outside The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.