Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,207 members, 7,811,563 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? (42458 Views)

Most Annoying TV Adverts / What Is The Most Annoying Tv Advert Of 2013 So Far? / Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by RedCard1(m): 7:59pm On Jul 04, 2013
Mine has to be that MAMA GOLD RICE ADVERT where people were flying after eating MAMA GOLD RICE. After watching the advert, I just told my Elder Sister not to buy the rice so I don't fly away. Another one I dislike is that Glo advert where Ini Edo had to plaster her face with all kinds of make up so she could look like a COLOURFUL MASQUERADE. She also show cased all kinds of offcolour/mgbeke dressing in that advert. I never watched it twice because it was extremely annoying. Those Chi adverts also annoys me...can't just watch them. Please which of them is the most annoying to you? Thanks....MODERATOR FRONT PAGE THINGS BIKO.

7 Likes

Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by Ojisik(m): 8:07pm On Jul 04, 2013
LOOL....MINE IS THAT VIJU MILK ADVERT WITH SEGUN EYErinze

70 Likes

Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by RedCard1(m): 8:24pm On Jul 04, 2013
Ojisik: LOOL....MINE IS THAT VIJU MILK ADVERT WITH SEGUN EYErinze
dat VIJU MILK advert with Segun Arinze was/is extremely annoying. If RSTV tries showing it, all I do is switch to AIT.

1 Like

Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by MissYuzedo(f): 8:36pm On Jul 04, 2013
all the netwurk advart were peoples are happies becos of cheap call ratings. kant dey afforded to buy 50,000 richard kard likes d one my sweetus olways loading for me

15 Likes

Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by kokoA(m): 8:55pm On Jul 04, 2013
Malaria own don kpafuka! Malaria own don kpafuka.. And that agbaya segun viju milk.

20 Likes

Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by AbuMikey(m): 10:53pm On Jul 04, 2013
ExtraJoss,Harpic,Viju Milk,............some yeye adverts aired mainly on Channels TV

4 Likes

Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by tunapawizzy: 9:43pm On Jul 07, 2013
[size=14pt]Emzor Paracetamol..... Tony Umez very annoying sumtin[/size]

16 Likes

Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by Lordave: 9:45pm On Jul 07, 2013
If you watch EPL on DSTV you'd know about this Stanbic IBTC advert. One guy like that going to work, on his way stopped and started dancing at the main road, he finished dancing and made his way to the bank.
The thing too mumu, I no fit describe am self.

70 Likes

Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by Afam4eva(m): 9:47pm On Jul 07, 2013
kokoA: Malaria own don kpafuka! Malaria own don kpafuka.. And that agbaya segun viju milk.
That advert is annoying as sh1t. I always feel like slapping both the person shouting "Malaria don pafuka" and the person impersonate Malaria and whoever put the ad together.

10 Likes

Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by blackwall(m): 9:47pm On Jul 07, 2013
Saka's mtn. I don port o

15 Likes

Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by Lordave: 9:48pm On Jul 07, 2013
MissYuzedo: all the netwurk advart were peoples are happies becos of cheap call ratings. kant dey afforded to buy 50,000 richard kard likes d one my sweetus olways loading for me
at times I wonder wether na like this dem born you abi you just dey joke ni.

24 Likes

Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by PStacks(m): 9:48pm On Jul 07, 2013
grin
Red_Card: Mine has to be that MAMA GOLD RICE ADVERT where people were flying after eating MAMA GOLD RICE. After watching the advert, I just told my Elder Sister not to buy the rice so I don't fly away. Another one I dislike is that Glo advert where Ini Edo had to plaster her face with all kinds of make up so she could look like a COLOURFUL MASQUERADE. She also show cased all kinds of offcolour/mgbeke dressing in that advert. I never watched it twice because it was extremely annoying. Those Chi adverts also annoys me...can't just watch them. Please which of them is the most annoying to you? Thanks....MODERATOR FRONT PAGE THINGS BIKO.
grin
Red_Card: Mine has to be that MAMA GOLD RICE ADVERT where people were flying after eating MAMA GOLD RICE. After watching the advert, I just told my Elder Sister not to buy the rice so I don't fly away. Another one I dislike is that Glo advert where Ini Edo had to plaster her face with all kinds of make up so she could look like a COLOURFUL MASQUERADE. She also show cased all kinds of offcolour/mgbeke dressing in that advert. I never watched it twice because it was extremely annoying. Those Chi adverts also annoys me...can't just watch them. Please which of them is the most annoying to you? Thanks....MODERATOR FRONT PAGE THINGS BIKO.

Pls I beg u. Don't eat rice that would make u fly oo... Them put winch for the rice ni?

2 Likes

Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by rozayx5(m): 9:48pm On Jul 07, 2013
the Etisalat Referee grin grin grin grin grin grin

15 Likes

Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by yuzedo: 9:48pm On Jul 07, 2013
Ah! Don't get me started! ALL Chi/Chivita adverts! Blood of God! shocked I swore never to buy any of their products! Daft! Irritating, disgusting adverts with girls using embalming cream as make-up, rètarded concepts, wtf?! undecided Serious demarketing! angry

In short lemme go and consult my blackbook of bastard adverts!! Dem plenty! angry angry angry

8 Likes

Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by Afam4eva(m): 9:48pm On Jul 07, 2013
I also hate that Extrajos advert with those mancity players. Especially the part where they shouted "FEARLESS".

27 Likes

Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by trent9002(m): 9:48pm On Jul 07, 2013
That indomie "Mama do good" advert. One word, Horrible

17 Likes

Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 07, 2013
Mine is that foolish Knorr chicken advert where some old woman was looking through the kitchen cabinets for chicken because she thought the daughter hid it. Like wtf is that?

29 Likes

Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 07, 2013

12 Likes

Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by ibrahimor: 9:51pm On Jul 07, 2013
undecidedMine was that Extra joss advert always after watching each half of the confederation cup, still wonder why dstv could allow that kind advertMine was that Extra joss advert always after watching each half of the confederation cup, still wonder why dstv could allow that kind advertMine was that Extra joss advert always after watching each half of the confederation cup, still wonder why dstv could allow that kind advert
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by Amoshie(m): 9:51pm On Jul 07, 2013
Please what is the meaning of that stupid Big Brother Africa advert? e b lyk say if u dey watch BBA u go sharp for class.

31 Likes

Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 07, 2013
Mtn aeroplane promo cos I knew it was a big lie den

6 Likes

Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by Nwoka(m): 9:51pm On Jul 07, 2013
Mine is that hungry man size advert!... tf they mean by they feeding nigerians... as if indomie is free and e dey full belle.... i also hate lipton adverts...i mean why dont they put milk in their tea.... liars.....and omo advert...like you jus put it and d stain will go....dem never see my brother socks!

43 Likes

Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by Uwakuwak(f): 9:52pm On Jul 07, 2013
Mine is Ibu who always open his mouth too wide to kick against piracy as if lower class citizen no go chop

3 Likes

Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by samilo88(m): 9:52pm On Jul 07, 2013
Nothing pisses me off than watching this recent glo advert. For God sake why put all nig music stars in one advert just to tell us they have some money to throw around yet dem no fit give u small mb to take browse or free credit to make call. When boys full street wey go do those stupid advert for almost nothing. They should borrow a leaf from Guiness, coacola those are the brands whose advert I'll love to watch any day.

24 Likes

Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by tejpot(m): 9:54pm On Jul 07, 2013
Bonababe, that advert is extremely annoying. There is this other advert, I can't remember d name of d product, where d man came in from work and said to his wife 'shes so sweet, I love her. Only for the wife to start searching for a lady under d car seat

17 Likes

Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 07, 2013
trent9002: That indomie "Mama do good" advert. One word, Horrible
hmmmmmmm!! mama do too good? i bi tink say that advert make sense

17 Likes

Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by Olaone1: 9:54pm On Jul 07, 2013
Go compare.com ads.

We buy any car.com ads

Etisalat ref ad

undecided

1 Like

Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by yuzedo: 9:54pm On Jul 07, 2013
Lordave: If you watch EPL on DSTV you'd know about this Stanbic IBTC advert. One guy like that going to work, on his way stopped and started dancing at the main road, he finished dancing and made his way to the bank.
The thing too mumu, I no fit describe am self.
Lmao!! grin grin grin see vex na?!

Nah, that ad is veryyyy ok! The concept is brilliant! Saw it only once, was inclined to irritation but when it ended I confirmed the creative force behind it.

4 Likes

Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by FKO1(m): 9:55pm On Jul 07, 2013
MEHN DAT EXTRA JOSS ADVERT IS PLAIN ANNOYING
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by Cuteobi(f): 9:55pm On Jul 07, 2013
Red_Card: dat VIJU MILK advert with Segun Arinze was/is extremely annoying. If RSTV tries showing it, all I do is switch to AIT.

Kai!! Dat advert dey pepper my body angry
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by AbuMikey(m): 9:55pm On Jul 07, 2013
Emm.....even dat OLX advert on DSTV is somehow annoying though!! SELL STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by Afam4eva(m): 9:55pm On Jul 07, 2013
samilo88: Nothing pisses me off than watching this recent glo advert. For God sake why put all nig music stars in one advert just to tell us they have some money to throw around yet dem no fit give u small mb to take browse or free credit to make call. When boys full street wey go do those stupid advert for almost nothing. They should borrow a leaf from Guiness, coacola those are the brands whose advert I'll love to watch any day.
That's one of the reasons why Glo is still existing. They have money to waste on celebrities and promos. That's why i always have the feeling that Adenuga is fronting for a very powerful politician. They spend money like politians instead of focusing on improving their service.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

BBNaija: CeeC Becomes First Housemate In History To Trend Worldwide On Twitter / BBNaija: Wathoni Evicted From Big Brother House / Frodd Facial Expression When Gedoni Said He Will Date Khafi Outside The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.