Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,594 members, 7,816,464 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? (42480 Views)

Most Annoying TV Adverts / What Is The Most Annoying Tv Advert Of 2013 So Far? / Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by justkaycee1(m): 5:15am On Jul 08, 2013
yuzedo:
Lmao!! grin grin grin see vex na?!

Nah, that ad is veryyyy ok! The concept is brilliant! Saw it only once, was inclined to irritation but when it ended I confirmed the creative force behind it.
[color=#000099][/color]

thanks bros.
Dont mind dat yeye chairman wey one spoil market 4 d boys.
#MOVING FORWARD
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by Nobody: 5:25am On Jul 08, 2013
adaobi123: undecided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_-9QFvhQWo&feature=youtube_gdata_player
what is this shi?? felt like disliking it on youtube when I checked it out! angry
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by Phay8(f): 5:36am On Jul 08, 2013
Dat one about mortein,Iτ̲̅ kills mosquito and Iτ̲̅ keeps killing up to one week(see lie) Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd the one that dat old woman W̶̲̥̅̊aƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇ looking for chicken

1 Like

Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by tiebe: 5:56am On Jul 08, 2013
that Oreos advert with the girl and her dad KILLS me! I cant watch it!!!! i tune off everytime its on!!!!!!
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by tpia5: 5:58am On Jul 08, 2013
Omni_Sparrow: That useless pepsi advert with wizkid and tiwa. Annoying. Then indomie advert. Nauseating

you're entitled to your opinion, but i think tiwa was great in that ad.

and, the ad itself was good.
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by Zamoni15(m): 6:01am On Jul 08, 2013
tejpot: Bonababe, that advert is extremely annoying. There is this other advert, I can't remember d name of d product, where d man came in from work and said to his wife 'shes so sweet, I love her. Only for the wife to start searching for a lady under d car seat
i think it hornyewe semovita.The advert realy sucks.
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by Zamoni15(m): 6:01am On Jul 08, 2013
tejpot: Bonababe, that advert is extremely annoying. There is this other advert, I can't remember d name of d product, where d man came in from work and said to his wife 'shes so sweet, I love her. Only for the wife to start searching for a lady under d car seat
i think it hornyewell semovita.The advert realy sucks.
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by greyce: 6:01am On Jul 08, 2013
derez dz etisalat advert,a gateman wz openin d gate 4 his boss wen he receivd an sms sayn hez bn givn free credit,he ran out n left hez boss waitn in d car...so so stupid.wen d credt finish he go luk 4 work taya
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by nwokeomayola(m): 6:13am On Jul 08, 2013
I love money, but I like better network pass, maga don pay

Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by Nobody: 6:20am On Jul 08, 2013
Try radio advert, u will cover ur ears in shame.
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by Ferdinandu(m): 6:25am On Jul 08, 2013
MissYuzedo: all the netwurk advart were peoples are happies becos of cheap call ratings. kant dey afforded to buy 50,000 richard kard likes d one my sweetus olways loading for me
This your Advert is just annoying me now.
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by tochman(m): 6:30am On Jul 08, 2013
Mine is that herbal toothpaste advert where the bride and d groom were eating both d chicken and the bone. Very depressing
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by eaglechild: 6:31am On Jul 08, 2013
Hollandia yoghurt has the worst tune any ad can ever have.U know the one with the fine plastic babe licking her upper lip, why would one need to be seduced into drinking yoghurt.
I wonder who produces ads for the house of chi?
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by toygod2: 6:32am On Jul 08, 2013
lol @ Nlders....u r 3 much
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by premlove(m): 6:34am On Jul 08, 2013
Una no like viju milk etisalate na yeye bba na nonsense which one come beta
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by anderson1994: 6:43am On Jul 08, 2013
Lordave: If you watch EPL on DSTV you'd know about this Stanbic IBTC advert. One guy like that going to work, on his way stopped and started dancing at the main road, he finished dancing and made his way to the bank.
The thing too mumu, I no fit describe am self.
lol I kw that add annoying like mad cheesy
Lordave: If you watch EPL on DSTV you'd know about this Stanbic IBTC advert. One guy like that going to work, on his way stopped and started dancing at the main road, he finished dancing and made his way to the bank.
The thing too mumu, I no fit describe am self.
lol I kw that add annoying like mad
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by anderson1994: 6:48am On Jul 08, 2013
hehehe that should be that daft honeywell advert e dey vex me die
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by Agbele1(m): 6:53am On Jul 08, 2013
Honestly speakin,all 9ja tv adverts re very funny.many of it av bn mentioned e.g. Mama gold,stanbic,indomie big size,extra joss e.t.c man pikin go chop sha
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by anderson1994: 6:55am On Jul 08, 2013
has anyone seen either alomo or yoyo bitters advert daim those bitches be smilling after drinking these extremely bitter shit like say na sugar god e dey annoy me die and all stanbic ibtc n sky bank adds dey stupid die...buh guness dey make dope adds n star gulder sef when dey dey in a good mood
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by pitipom: 6:58am On Jul 08, 2013
That honeywell semolina advert where a man came home telling his wife he was in love wt a woman who s so smooth n sweet n eventually the woman turned out to be the semolina. Gosh! It was so out of context.I was so embarrased for whoever dat was behind it.
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by OchukoisBlack(m): 6:58am On Jul 08, 2013
Nelly Ghenghen: Mine is that mtn advert where the man woke the woman up telling her he had a gift for her outside, only for her to get up from bed-open the window- and then the man said "its the sun" shocked u dey mad ni? Waking me up to see sun?? shocked

Aah ,dat advert was lovely jor. One of my best sef

1 Like

Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by OmniSparrow: 7:07am On Jul 08, 2013
OchukoisBlack:

Aah ,dat advert was lovely jor. One of my best sef
U must be gay to like dat advert
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by ewet: 7:25am On Jul 08, 2013
Mee234:
hmmmmmmm!! mama do too good? i bi tink say that advert make sense

The indomie "mama too good" campaign wasn't bad and it was really a catch on with kids. However the 2 neww ads the 1 with their grandma singing and the kids chorusing "ehn ehn" and the 1 on the hungry man size. those 2 ads are just plain annoying.
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by okpurukata(f): 7:28am On Jul 08, 2013
Mystery 1: The orange drugs advert where a woman couldnt go to the party because of ill-health and the husband WAS GLAD.Eventually she took the bloody drug and came to the party.She met the hubby dancing with a lady and he had heart attack immediately he sighted the wife.

Very useless advert. kiss kiss

Meanwhile I love the advert. Can't help laughing every time I watch it.
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by Diligence: 7:28am On Jul 08, 2013
I deduce from the postings that if would-be adverts shld need ur SIGNATURE before they air them, they cld as well forget abt adverts/marketing altogether. Who indeed can satisfy MAN?

Imagine a world without marketing! Ironically, we all market ourselves b4 jetting out for the day's biz every blessed day.

I was taught to always appreciate the work of art: e no easy - the efforts, time, money, etc. What I suggest is process improvement is 'everly' necessary, but to consider what pple might say/think b4 u advertise? Nope!

1 Like

Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by Raypawer(m): 7:35am On Jul 08, 2013
rozayx5: the Etisalat Referee grin grin grin grin grin grin

supersport 3ni shew dis advert before the Nigeria vs Uruguain match, and ma uncle was like, does it mean that where ever i am, when i get the yeye etisalat bonus i should leave what i was doing and start dancing? Like the refree... Social madness by Etisalat.
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by moscobabs(m): 7:40am On Jul 08, 2013
Na my own bi dis

Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by billkeys: 7:44am On Jul 08, 2013
Mine is that yoyo- bitters advert usually played during ramadan. Lack of concept!!!
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by zwalnanmak(m): 7:51am On Jul 08, 2013
it is realy anoying
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by Raypawer(m): 7:52am On Jul 08, 2013

it's honeywell advert.. The man was talking about honeywell wheat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

BBNaija: Wathoni Evicted From Big Brother House / Frodd Facial Expression When Gedoni Said He Will Date Khafi Outside The House / Jagaban Ft. Selina Tested Episode 4 (Mp4 Download)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.