Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,201 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? (42476 Views)

Most Annoying TV Adverts / What Is The Most Annoying Tv Advert Of 2013 So Far? / Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by Nobody: 12:05am On Jul 08, 2013
J@sper7:
Any advert that contains saka. For some weird reason that dude thinks he's phornie

Thank you! I thought I was alone in this. I am yet to understand what's so funny about his porting advert

2 Likes

Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by cuteshade(f): 12:09am On Jul 08, 2013
daddyiel: Una never see advert sef......some advert can make one wish there was no light......I somuch hate that SAKA port sh******t advert
I like dat advert like...especially d way he was dancing, funny steps grin
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by seankay(m): 12:11am On Jul 08, 2013
The BBA advert.I so dislike that Asenat's part!
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by Ay111(m): 12:15am On Jul 08, 2013
COOL DK: [size=13pt]Mine is that AIT theme advert
....AIT ogbonge TV
for this country......
Baba Mama ooooooo, AIT na we their station..

Damme shit!!! as if be say they are improving. Atimes u just wonder may be na crime to get a good antenna. U just see their picture output overlaying on each other and poor sound.
[/size]

I swear! Dat silly theme song irritates me a lot

1 Like

Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by blueeyes1: 12:24am On Jul 08, 2013
Nelly Ghenghen: Mine is that mtn advert where the man woke the woman up telling her he had a gift for her outside, only for her to get up from bed-open the window- and then the man said "its the sun" shocked u dey mad ni? Waking me up to see sun?? shocked
kai! Babe ur not romantic at all,I totally lov dat advert.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by solum: 12:25am On Jul 08, 2013
Mine should be honeywell advert with that Agbaya dancing bam la la la with small kids. Shame
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by Nobody: 12:25am On Jul 08, 2013
Mine has to be that Honeywell noodles... I mean, that dude is just too old for such silly role and their wheat ad where there was cultural dance... Shey if we chop am, we go dey dance abi Nonsense people.
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by mydi(f): 12:28am On Jul 08, 2013
samilo88: If you guys think you've seen annoying advert, wait till you see adverts aired on ITV and EBS in Edo state. Gosh which kind advert I no see back then when I was schooling there. Block making factory, barbing saloon, ice block dealers all of dem get adverts. The annoying ones are those of Edegbe, Iyare and God is good motors.
lol. Am feeling u jawe. Mama ebo pepper rice, mama twin starch advert,ultimate joe, pre gce advert... Menn I jst feel lyk cryin any tym my mum turns 2 these local stations 4 news and don't forget enough obituary advert! I specially hate EBS angry

1 Like

Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by javadoctor(m): 12:32am On Jul 08, 2013
Etisalat ,aaaaaaaRrrrrrrrrgggggghhhh,I can almost hug a near by transformer wen I c dat commercial, imagine someone coming out from a bus,and walking den al of a sudden peopl start trailing behind him as he's talking bout some silly etisalat rate, den d most annoyin is wen princess starts dancing azonto. Anoda is the mtn pulse,for God sake pulse on d beat with paint spray,wen did paint spray become a part of our culture. Smh

1 Like

Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by Nobody: 12:34am On Jul 08, 2013
MissYuzedo: all the netwurk advart were peoples are happies becos of cheap call ratings. kant dey afforded to buy 50,000 richard kard likes d one my sweetus olways loading for me
sad
MissYuzedo: all the netwurk advart were peoples are happies becos of cheap call ratings. kant dey afforded to buy 50,000 richard kard likes d one my sweetus olways loading for me
u dey mad u get dat kind money to buy card idiot.
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by MrCork: 12:35am On Jul 08, 2013
..KDK MOOOSKITO KILLER FAN!! angry

1 Like

Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by rex2: 12:44am On Jul 08, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lordave: at times I wonder wether na like this dem born you abi you just dey joke ni.
grin
Lordave: at times I wonder wether na like this dem born you abi you just dey joke ni.
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by JOYCEOUS(f): 12:46am On Jul 08, 2013
akinzy_akin:
Am sure u wia watchn d film wif a spoilt eye lens
Wahz annoyin in dat advert??
Smh!!
Best advert eva 2 me
Hit "like" if you agree wif me

Maka y?
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by aydoth(m): 12:48am On Jul 08, 2013
rozayx5: the Etisalat Referee grin grin grin grin grin grin
I like adverts that are concise, informative, conceptual and funny. The etisalat referee advert has all these, and I love watching it.
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by DexxyAlebs(m): 12:50am On Jul 08, 2013
Lagos dudes continue complaining, it seems u av nt bin to places like ekiti where they have 1 tv station and 2 radio station dia best advert is elders shinnap abi wat's it name and progress fm jingle oda adverts bi like petrol stations, isoji ajinde etc

3 Likes

Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by solum: 12:51am On Jul 08, 2013
Come to think of it, ALWAYS adverts are always very annoying. Which girl dances and jumps when wearing always ,Unless of course, you want a map on your skirt
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by mikron(m): 12:52am On Jul 08, 2013
mine is this Heineken ad when watching champions league. the guy will just start doing mumu magic everywhere. the thing dey tire me die
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by yuncka: 12:53am On Jul 08, 2013
Buhari 4 President.
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:57am On Jul 08, 2013
The ones that annoy me most is all this bathing soap advert. The "persons" taking their bath seem to rub only their shoulders. Na only shoulder dey body?

3 Likes

Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by purplebrown: 12:58am On Jul 08, 2013
Best adverts are in Mzansi
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by Slimboy94(m): 1:14am On Jul 08, 2013
The new AIRTEL three sims advert

1 Like

Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by Jefferysanchez: 1:44am On Jul 08, 2013
I put dettol in my enemies tea,,,If I don't take Of dem who will
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by magnificentdav: 2:20am On Jul 08, 2013
When CL0SE-UP does an advert, they will show you someone's teeth and how to brush properly

When GILETTE Does an advert they will show you someone's beards, armpit and they will show you how well the shaving stick works

When DETTOL does an advert they will show you someone taking his or her bath in the bathroom with the soap

But what the hell is wrong with ALWAYS ULTRA? When they are doing their advert they will never show us anything!

All we see is a girl rolling on her bed or secondary school girls singing in the field...

How does that show us what the pad is used for? where is the pad going to na? Nawa o! Which kind jouncing and para live be that nah. I tire for una advert abeg na always ultra i no lyk pass abeg..

2 Likes

Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by Nobody: 2:23am On Jul 08, 2013
Adagba1: The one that annoys me most is that man that is always advertising for UBA his hair is too bushy
Chai, bros it's just as if you took away my pen. That man sef represents an archaic generation just as UBA .Useless Bank for Adults wey dey seize person card for atm undecided
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by TheRealMrStan(m): 2:37am On Jul 08, 2013
For me, it's the Dettol Ad where the sweaty ugly kid comes home to his sexy mom after playing basketball. Who did the casting for that role? I'm sure that kid must have been the son of a top Ad exec.

There's also a new disgusting tv Ad for Power Spaghetti,i think.

Glo for me is always missing their mark; good pictures,lots of celebrities but very poor delivery,especially with message & voice overs. Perhaps they have too much money to spend thereby packing too many ingredients in their soup. The glo fast internet tv Ad with the roller skating food delivery guys was disaster in motion.
Ironiclly,one of my best tv Ads happens to be from glo still. The one of the dancing kid that becomes a youtube sensation and ends up performing with Psquare on stage.

As for the Viju milk tv Ad,like i said on my blog,the producers of that Ad must be found and shot. **LoL

-www.mrstanleynwabia..com
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by blinkinzed: 2:46am On Jul 08, 2013
The most annoyin advert for my full life since i waz a kid even til nw na OBITUARY! OBITUARY! OBITUARY
only nightmare
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by BE811APP: 2:51am On Jul 08, 2013
blue eyes1: kai! Babe ur not romantic at all,I totally lov dat advert.

Awwww Blue eyes, Missed u lots..
Missing ur updates!!
Its well with u...
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by Shaadey: 2:54am On Jul 08, 2013
Philipsdael: i soo much hate this pepsi advart wey .... Wizkid want rush the pepsi ....that bitch kon shout "hey see wizkid"... Some fowl-legs chics just run go meet him rubish !!! and the mumu (wizkid) self kon shout Tiwaaa bluuurrrr !!!.
Highest height of stupidness....
Anytime dem show the advart i go wan dey cry
me Km lyk am o
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by MrWaters: 3:42am On Jul 08, 2013
Honeywell noodle bambam lala bam ba lala. feels like throwin up. its over 2years now but they won't change the advert

1 Like

Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by timilehing(m): 3:46am On Jul 08, 2013
Fidelity bank advert- that of child and grandfather at waterside. heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by pkween(f): 3:49am On Jul 08, 2013
blackwall: Saka's mtn. I don port o
I dislike Saka don port o
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by OmniSparrow: 4:40am On Jul 08, 2013
That useless pepsi advert with wizkid and tiwa. Annoying. Then indomie advert. Nauseating

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

BBNaija: CeeC Becomes First Housemate In History To Trend Worldwide On Twitter / BBNaija: Wathoni Evicted From Big Brother House / Frodd Facial Expression When Gedoni Said He Will Date Khafi Outside The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.