Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,831 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

See Geopolitical Zones Contribution (A Cheat System) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Geopolitical Zones Contribution (A Cheat System) (7481 Views)

FG To Begin 17m Mass Housing In 6 Geopolitical Zones (dailytrust) / List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party / List Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Geopolitical Zones Contribution (A Cheat System) by Rhino5dm: 10:12pm On Jul 06, 2013
For those of you looking for source, follow the link below. Thanks to almighty Google.

http://nigerdeltastandard.com/Post-federation_account_allocation__who_is_short_changing_who_
Re: See Geopolitical Zones Contribution (A Cheat System) by ACM10: 10:19pm On Jul 06, 2013
^
My question still remains, why do you guys cling tenaciously to one Nigeria? Why are you guys afraid of break-up if you are so self-sufficient?

Nigerdelta stand hehehehe I dey laff o.

1 Like

Re: See Geopolitical Zones Contribution (A Cheat System) by Rhino5dm: 10:20pm On Jul 06, 2013
[size=28pt] "IT IS MORE THAN OBVIOUS NOW THAT THE WEALTH AND RESOURCES OF THE SOUTH-SOUTH AND THE YORUBA PEOPLE ARE BEING USED TO FUND DEVELOPMENT IN OTHER REGIONS OF NIGERIA. THE REASON WHY WE LACK QUALITATIVE
HEALTHCARE FOR IJAW'S CITIZENS AND RESIDENTS, AFFORDABLE HOUSING, JOB OPPORTUNITIES, SOCIAL BENEFITS ETC." [/size] - Torunarigha Kenny Cash.

1 Like

Re: See Geopolitical Zones Contribution (A Cheat System) by ak47mann(m): 10:20pm On Jul 06, 2013
^^^

the source written by a yoruba tribalist, A.GRANDSON)yoruba romancing niger delta joker cool
Re: See Geopolitical Zones Contribution (A Cheat System) by Rhino5dm: 10:23pm On Jul 06, 2013
ACM10: ^
My question still remains, why do you guys cling tenaciously to one Nigeria? Why are you guys afraid of break-up if you are so self-sufficient?

Why is the self acclaimed most industrious fellows lagging behind boko haram states? Shameless Parasites!!

1 Like

Re: See Geopolitical Zones Contribution (A Cheat System) by dayokanu(m): 10:25pm On Jul 06, 2013
Thats why some people must just attache by force

See the thread below

https://www.nairaland.com/1288692/eastern-nigeria-economy-overtakes-national
Re: See Geopolitical Zones Contribution (A Cheat System) by ACM10: 10:28pm On Jul 06, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

Why is the self acclaimed most industrious fellows lagging behind boko haram states? Shameless Parasites!!

Respond to my comment. Quit playing diversionary tricks.
Re: See Geopolitical Zones Contribution (A Cheat System) by aljharem(m): 10:29pm On Jul 06, 2013
ak47mann: ^^^

the source written by a yoruba tribalist, [b]A.GRANDSON)yoruba romancing niger delta joker [/b]cool
grin grin grin grin grin grin

so are Ijaws now Yorubas ?

1 Like

Re: See Geopolitical Zones Contribution (A Cheat System) by Rhino5dm: 10:31pm On Jul 06, 2013
ak47mann: ^^^

the source written by a yoruba tribalist, A.GRANDSON)yoruba romancing niger delta joker cool

Let's for a second assume the tribalist Awolowo wrote the articles himself, do you have any rebuttals to the figures quoted; like presenting another figures better than this?

Don't think I will allow you bring in your bigotry to this eye opener? Stop trying bro.
Re: See Geopolitical Zones Contribution (A Cheat System) by ak47mann(m): 10:31pm On Jul 06, 2013
alj harem: grin grin grin grin grin grin

so are Ijaws now Yorubas ?
another propaganda,but una still be learner cool
Re: See Geopolitical Zones Contribution (A Cheat System) by aljharem(m): 10:32pm On Jul 06, 2013
ACM10: ^

if you don't mind me answering the question

How are yorubas clinging to one Nigeria. Is GEJ now a yorubaman ?

THE COAS Yoruba ? These people can break the country if they so wish.

Is there any Yorubaman in power ? Please answer angry why not talk to you leaders

or is the founder of this country Nnamdi now Yoruba ?

2 Likes

Re: See Geopolitical Zones Contribution (A Cheat System) by aljharem(m): 10:34pm On Jul 06, 2013
ak47mann: another propaganda,but una still be learner cool
grin grin grin grin grin keep decieving yourself and others from your region. You know the truth but keep acting in denial.
Re: See Geopolitical Zones Contribution (A Cheat System) by Rhino5dm: 10:35pm On Jul 06, 2013
ACM10:

Respond to my comment. Quit playing diversionary tricks.

Stick to the thread!!

Tell me why the self acclaimed industrious region is found Swimming with boko haram states, each beggar is trying to out do the other?
Re: See Geopolitical Zones Contribution (A Cheat System) by ACM10: 10:39pm On Jul 06, 2013
alj harem:

if you don't mind me answering the question

How are yorubas clinging to one Nigeria. Is GEJ now a yorubaman ?

THE COAS Yoruba ? These people can break the country if they so wish.

Is there any Yorubaman in power ? Please answer angry why not talk to you leaders

or is the founder of this country Nnamdi now Yoruba ?

You are yet to upgrade your infantile brain. Please wallow in your ignorance. You are unteachable and I got no time to educate you. Nonetheless, I will engage you if you stay on the topic.
Re: See Geopolitical Zones Contribution (A Cheat System) by aljharem(m): 10:41pm On Jul 06, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

Stick to the thread!!

Tell me why the self acclaimed industrious region is found Swimming with boko haram states, each beggar is trying to out do the other?
sad sad sad only the SS ( because of oil) and the SW (minus lagos which is about 200 billion thus the rest is about 134 billion which is still more than anyother region) are the contributor to this nation. The main parasites are the ones in the south that boast of more contribution than China and yet still beggers. SMH

3 Likes

Re: See Geopolitical Zones Contribution (A Cheat System) by ak47mann(m): 10:41pm On Jul 06, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

Let's for a second assume the tribalist Awolowo wrote the articles himself, do you have any rebuttals to the figures quoted; like presenting another figures better than this?

Don't think I will allow you bring in your bigotry to this eye opener? Stop trying bro.
which eye opener?if yoruba states where one of the major contribution, dnt u think that ekiti and other yoruba state apart from former capital "lagos" which every yoruba claim they came from,will be enjoying 13% like their fellow niger delta?sometimes,you lot behave like an illiterate may be u are cool
Re: See Geopolitical Zones Contribution (A Cheat System) by Rhino5dm: 10:44pm On Jul 06, 2013
[size=38pt] I have read numerous claims from the Igbos in the last two weeks over the Federation Account Allocation for the Month of May 2013. They all claimed South-East received the lowest allocation. To them, this is injustice. But in reality,the Igbo, Hausa/Fulani, Kanuri, earned more allocation than they contributed to
the national economy. The Yoruba and South-South have
earned the least, below what they contributed to the Federation
Account. [/size]

http://nigerdeltastandard.com/Post-federation_account_allocation__who_is_short_changing_who_

The Japan of Africa, the most industrious region in Africa is contributing less amount than the boko haram states? LWKMD!!

5 Likes

Re: See Geopolitical Zones Contribution (A Cheat System) by aljharem(m): 10:48pm On Jul 06, 2013
ACM10:

You are yet to upgrade your infantile brain. Please wallow in your ignorance. You are unteachable and I got no time to educate you. Nonetheless, I will engage you if you stay on the topic.

Abeg pack well biko ! angry

What is there. why not answer your own question truthfully and let us rest.

Who is holding this nation together and why

Here are the possible outcomes due to interest

1. The president = He is not a northerner nor a yorubaman

2. COAS = He is an Igbo man who can easly do a coup and divide the nation

3. The most active militants which are MEND and Boko Haram = Both are not of yoruba origin

4. PDP = controlled by the north and SS/SE

5. House of reps and senate = SS/NORTH AND SE MINORITY SW

6. Even private industries can do a breakup = controlled by the most industrialised people on earth the SE

7. Oil = SS

From all these, it is a clear indication who is holding this nation. Do you see yoruba people invest everywhere ? NO !!!

What interest is this nation for them other than you people parasitizing on there resources and lying on Lagos.

5 Likes

Re: See Geopolitical Zones Contribution (A Cheat System) by ak47mann(m): 10:48pm On Jul 06, 2013
now i can the reason white man-use mirror to conquer africa,they dnt need guns and cannon,they just show them some few mirrors they ran away... cool

1 Like

Re: See Geopolitical Zones Contribution (A Cheat System) by dayokanu(m): 10:49pm On Jul 06, 2013
alj harem:

Abeg pack well biko ! angry

What is there. why not answer your own question truthfully and let us rest.

Who is holding this nation together and why

Here are the possible outcomes due to interest

1. The president = He is not a northerner nor a yorubaman

2. COAS = He is an Igbo man who can easly do a coup and divide the nation

3. The most active militants which are MEND and Boko Haram = Both are not of yoruba origin

4. PDP = controlled by the north and SS/SE

5. House of reps and senate = SS/NORTH AND SE MINORITY SW

6. Even private industries can do a breakup = controlled by the most industrialised people on earth the SE

7. Oil = SS

From all these, it is a clear indication who is holding this nation. Do you see yoruba people invest everywhere ? NO !!!

What interest is this nation for them other than you people parasitizing on there resources and lying on Lagos.

Well said waiting for sensible rebuttals

3 Likes

Re: See Geopolitical Zones Contribution (A Cheat System) by Rhino5dm: 10:50pm On Jul 06, 2013
ak47mann: which eye opener?if yoruba states where one of the major contribution, dnt u think that ekiti and other yoruba state apart from former capital "lagos" which every yoruba claim they came from,will be enjoying 13% like their fellow niger delta?sometimes,you lot behave like an illiterate may be u are cool

Why is your region, the so-called Japan of Africa contributing less than boko haram sates? How sweet is awoof money? I now see why these leeches must look for host to attached by force. I laugh is SS & SE!

4 Likes

Re: See Geopolitical Zones Contribution (A Cheat System) by aljharem(m): 10:53pm On Jul 06, 2013
ak47mann: which eye opener?if yoruba states where one of the major contribution, dnt u think that ekiti and other yoruba state apart from former capital "lagos" which every yoruba claim they came from,will be enjoying 13% like their fellow niger delta?sometimes,you lot behave like an illiterate may be u are cool

Yet in that ekiti and co you find Uche, Nnamdi and IK all working to earn a living, Why dont they stay in the Japan of Africa where there are more money and opportunity for them. You see your reasoning ?

1 Like

Re: See Geopolitical Zones Contribution (A Cheat System) by Rhino5dm: 10:53pm On Jul 06, 2013
ak47mann: now i can the reason white man-use mirror to conquer africa,they dnt need guns and cannon,they just show them some few mirrors they ran away... cool

Spewing all these thrash won't help you derail the topic. Parasitic organism cool

2 Likes

Re: See Geopolitical Zones Contribution (A Cheat System) by aljharem(m): 10:55pm On Jul 06, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

Spewing all these thrash won't help you derail the topic. Parasitic organism cool
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

BLOODY PARASITES. NEVER LETTING GO OF THEIR HOST (NIGERIA AND SS OIL)

2 Likes

Re: See Geopolitical Zones Contribution (A Cheat System) by dayokanu(m): 10:57pm On Jul 06, 2013
Rewind to my old post

OP let me help you a little

Before lumping SE with SS

Separate the 2 regions and see why one region is desperate to leech on the other

of the 2.64 trillion budget the OP reported as joint between SE and SS

Below is the SE portion

Anambra 111bn
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/03/anambra-house-passes-n110-9bn-budget-for-2013/
Imo 197bn
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/12/okorocha-presents-2013-budget-to-assembly/
Enugu 83bn
http://dailypost.com.ng/2013/03/06/chime-signs-n83billion-enugu-2013-budget-into-law/
Ebonyi 104bn
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/01/gov-elechi-signs-2013-budget/
Abia 137bn
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/12/abia-assembly-passes-n137bn-budget-for-2013/
[size=14pt]Total of all SE States 632bn[/size]

What percentage of 2.6trillion is 632bn

In ratio or percentage SE 5 states contributes less than a quarter of these joint SE/SS Budget

[size=18pt]Little wonder why some people must just attache by force[/size]

I dey laff oooooo

6 Likes

Re: See Geopolitical Zones Contribution (A Cheat System) by aljharem(m): 10:58pm On Jul 06, 2013
dayokanu:

Well said waiting for sensible rebuttals

Am waiting as well because these people have never made sense. Any reasonable objective thinker would see what is happening in Nigeria without Ogogoro.

That is why likes of even Asari Dokubo cannot talk because he is also a parasite. A parasite to his people

2 Likes

Re: See Geopolitical Zones Contribution (A Cheat System) by Rhino5dm: 11:05pm On Jul 06, 2013
alj harem: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

BLOODY PARASITES. NEVER LETTING GO OF THEIR HOST (NIGERIA AND SS OIL)

Brouhaha!

Chei! see how this Ijaw man just open the yansh of his "eastern brothers"?

I thought Innoson has been manufacturing cars and jet fighters at Onitsha? It's official south eastern region is worthless as Kalahari Desert. LWKMD!!

1 Like

Re: See Geopolitical Zones Contribution (A Cheat System) by dayokanu(m): 11:07pm On Jul 06, 2013
waiting for Yorubas to help them break out, Waiting for Yoruba to feed them Yorubas to accomodate them

Na wa o, Shey dem create us because of una ni
Re: See Geopolitical Zones Contribution (A Cheat System) by Rhino5dm: 11:10pm On Jul 06, 2013
[size=38pt]Yet, these shameless clowns will be the first to call others parasites? [/size] I laugh in Japan of Africa!!
Re: See Geopolitical Zones Contribution (A Cheat System) by aljharem(m): 11:38pm On Jul 06, 2013
dayokanu: waiting for Yorubas to help them break out, Waiting for Yoruba to feed them Yorubas to accomodate them

Na wa o, Shey dem create us because of una ni

Gbam you just hit the nail on the head. Why can't they just break off without the yorubas
Re: See Geopolitical Zones Contribution (A Cheat System) by 4Play(m): 11:59pm On Jul 06, 2013
For the month of May 2013, the Federal Government of Nigeria made N1.6 trillion as revenues. These revenues come from all the six geopolitical zones of Nigeria -

ABUJA (Reuters) - Oil theft and pipeline vandalism were responsible for a 5 percent fall in Nigeria's government revenues in May to 590.7 billion naira, compared with 621 billion naira the previous month, the accountant general said on Thursday.
Source:http://news.yahoo.com/nigeria-oil-theft-causes-5-pct-drop-may-112600963.html

The figure from the top quote is absurd and is off by 1 trillion Naira. $10bn per month will mean annual revenues of $120bn which is not remotely plausible.
Re: See Geopolitical Zones Contribution (A Cheat System) by ACM10: 11:59pm On Jul 06, 2013
All I see here is round-the-circle masturba.tion on each others comment by three clowns. Make una enjoy una convo grin
All I ask is why do Yoruba cling tenaciously to one Nigeria when they are self-sufficient. Aint that an irony?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abia North: Sen. Ohuabunwa,PDP rejects INEC's declaration Of Orji Kalu As Winner / My Final Predictions For Edo Governorship Polls / APC Primaries: Andy Uba Will Appeal The Judgement – Campaign Organization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.