Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,458 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

See Geopolitical Zones Contribution (A Cheat System) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Geopolitical Zones Contribution (A Cheat System) (7480 Views)

FG To Begin 17m Mass Housing In 6 Geopolitical Zones (dailytrust) / List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party / List Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Geopolitical Zones Contribution (A Cheat System) by ACM10: 12:02am On Jul 07, 2013
4 Play:

Source:http://news.yahoo.com/nigeria-oil-theft-causes-5-pct-drop-may-112600963.html

The figure from the top quote is absurd and is off by 1 trillion Naira. $10bn per month will mean annual revenues of $120bn which is not remotely plausible.

Don't sweat it. These people are irrational.
Re: See Geopolitical Zones Contribution (A Cheat System) by Samxiulee: 12:10am On Jul 07, 2013
ACM10: All I see here is round-the-circle masturba.tion on each others comment by three clowns. Make una enjoy una convo grin
All I ask is why do Yoruba cling tenaciously to one Nigeria when they are self-sufficient. Aint that an irony?
at no point in time did yorubas called for one Nigeria,what they advocated for was fiscal federalism,resource control.Nnamdi Azikwe was the champion of one Nigeria.
Re: See Geopolitical Zones Contribution (A Cheat System) by ACM10: 12:28am On Jul 07, 2013
Sam xiu lee: at no point in time did yorubas called for one Nigeria,what they advocated for was fiscal federalism,resource control.Nnamdi Azikwe was the champion of one Nigeria.

Why should they clamour for any form of association in the same federation with parasites? Aint that stupidity?

1 Like

Re: See Geopolitical Zones Contribution (A Cheat System) by IGBOSON1: 1:13am On Jul 07, 2013
Rhino.5dm:
[size=48pt]We can now see why these leeches are licking the yansh of south south [/size]

^^^Care to explain further dude? Who are the 'leeches' you're referring to? smiley
Re: See Geopolitical Zones Contribution (A Cheat System) by IGBOSON1: 1:25am On Jul 07, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

Stick to the thread!!

Tell me why the self acclaimed industrious region is found Swimming with boko haram states, each beggar is trying to out do the other?

^^^Let's start from the basics: what are the resources/services in the South West (that is solely down to the 'ingenuity' of the Yoruba) that are bringing in this revenue to the federation account?; just what is it that's making your blockhead swirl?

You really believe any noticeable dearth in revenue receipts from the South East isn't as a result of decades of official policies, unofficial decisions, and exclusions from decision making of the Igbo/South East by the core northern ruling elite aided and supported by the Yoruba?......some decisions of which to this day have had a lasting negative effect on the South Eastern economy!

You're disgusting!

1 Like

Re: See Geopolitical Zones Contribution (A Cheat System) by IGBOSON1: 1:46am On Jul 07, 2013
alj harem:

Abeg pack well biko ! angry

What is there. why not answer your own question truthfully and let us rest.

Who is holding this nation together and why

Here are the possible outcomes due to interest

1. The president = He is not a northerner nor a yorubaman

2. COAS = He is an Igbo man who can easly do a coup and divide the nation

3. The most active militants which are MEND and Boko Haram = Both are not of yoruba origin

4. PDP = controlled by the north and SS/SE

5. House of reps and senate = SS/NORTH AND SE MINORITY SW

6. Even private industries can do a breakup = controlled by the most industrialised people on earth the SE

7. Oil = SS

From all these, it is a clear indication who is holding this nation. Do you see yoruba people invest everywhere ? NO !!!

What interest is this nation for them other than you people parasitizing on there resources and lying on Lagos.

^^^So the knob of your argument is what?.....that the South West aren't controlling much hence they can't force a break-up of the 'union'?; and you conveniently ignore all the other 'chances' they've had (right from the late 60s to 2007) to pull themselves out of this mere geographical expression! Lemme guess....you're arguing that Ndigbo should try for another 'Biafra' now our son is COAS?

Crawl back into the shithole you've been hiding these past few months abeg!
Re: See Geopolitical Zones Contribution (A Cheat System) by Samxiulee: 2:00am On Jul 07, 2013
ACM10:

Why should they clamour for any form of association in the same federation with parasites? Aint that stupidity?
clamour for association?if its the a.c.n cpc merger you are reffering to Tinubu and Buhari just want to have a piece of the action at the center,PDP is more of a Northern party than the others,forget about the facts thay Gej is in power now,they have more members in the party than any other region,what I don't understand is the fact that you guys have always had align with them everytime elections comes up since 1960 till date,despite the mutual hatred both region have for one another,the SW has nothing but love for all other region,let Gej perform,he is going to get the highest number of vote from them again,they don't hate him and they are least concerned about where the president comes from as long as he perform.
Re: See Geopolitical Zones Contribution (A Cheat System) by Nobody: 5:53am On Jul 07, 2013
4 Play:

Source:http://news.yahoo.com/nigeria-oil-theft-causes-5-pct-drop-may-112600963.html

The figure from the top quote is absurd and is off by 1 trillion Naira. $10bn per month will mean annual revenues of $120bn which is not remotely plausible.

I am sorry you got me confused.. what isnt plausible?
Re: See Geopolitical Zones Contribution (A Cheat System) by Rhino5dm: 6:32am On Jul 07, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^Let's start from the basics: what are the resources/services in the South West (that is solely down to the 'ingenuity' of the Yoruba) that are bringing in this revenue to the federation account?; just what is it that's making your blockhead swirl?

You really believe any noticeable dearth in revenue receipts from the South East isn't as a result of decades of official policies, unofficial decisions, and exclusions from decision making of the Igbo/South East by the core northern ruling elite aided and supported by the Yoruba?......some decisions of which to this day have had a lasting negative effect on the South Eastern economy!

You're disgusting!

What's all these balderdash about? Can you just cut the cheese and tell me why the Japan of Africa is contributing far less to the national coffers than the war ravaged boko haram states? Those guys selling gala and la casera at upper iweka don't pay tax? Besides, Civil war is some 40 years ago, so don't give me that crap!
Re: See Geopolitical Zones Contribution (A Cheat System) by daisy002: 7:13am On Jul 07, 2013
I don't believe this figure. it looks made up and also have no actual evidence from FG to support the speculation. it sounds like another least poverty figure that was later denied by the organization credited to it.
four or five months later it'll probably be indicated as fake.
Re: See Geopolitical Zones Contribution (A Cheat System) by homerac7: 8:30am On Jul 07, 2013
most of comments here are unfortunately mischievous or plain silly. It doesn't take common sense to see that those huge revenue zones are because of oil & gas in SS and the only deep seaport location and its attendant influenced heavy industrialization in Lagos-Ogun axis. If the seaport had been in Calabar or Warri, the stat would have skewed that way too. Also if the inland oil basins were developed, the stats would be different. The misconstrued stat has not in anyway attributed any industrial acumen to the so favoured zones, neither is it a pointer to the HDI. If fair argument is to be presented, Human Development indices and GNI per capital should be presented for each zone, then we can have matured, educated and unbiased comparism. Otherwise no statistics is worth any useful meaning without INTERPRETATION.
Re: See Geopolitical Zones Contribution (A Cheat System) by WarriPikin1: 8:45am On Jul 07, 2013
[size=23pt]Abeg, where is the source and how is the contribution measured?
For me,the Niger Delta is the ONLY region sharing its wealth with others. Nigeria calls our wealth "National Resources" then other peoples wealth is individual or community resources.
I need the source for this o, Or is this another lunatic post like Musiwa?[/size]

1 Like

Re: See Geopolitical Zones Contribution (A Cheat System) by ijawcitizen(m): 9:09am On Jul 07, 2013
Why can't Igbos and Yoruba people admit for once that they're both parasites just like the Northerners. You are all partners in the R-A-P-E on the people of the Niger Delta. Shameless people.
Re: See Geopolitical Zones Contribution (A Cheat System) by Abagworo(m): 9:34am On Jul 07, 2013
ijaw citizen: Why can't Igbos and Yoruba people admit for once that they're both parasites just like the Northerners. You are all partners in the R-A-P-E on the people of the Niger Delta. Shameless people.

The problem with you and other Nigerians is in the failure to realize that natural resources are no contributions as nobody worked to put them there. You can only claim to contribute when you help in mining the resources or when you help by giving land and condusive environment for the mining companies to operate which all regions in Nigeria seem to score 50%. All Nigerians contribute equally in terms of natural resources. The North contributes more in Agriculture while the South contributes more in formal sector.
Re: See Geopolitical Zones Contribution (A Cheat System) by IGBOSON1: 9:46am On Jul 07, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

What's all these balderdash about? Can you just cut the cheese and tell me why the Japan of Africa is contributing far less to the national coffers than the war ravaged boko haram states? Those guys selling gala and la casera at upper iweka don't pay tax? Besides, Civil war is some 40 years ago, so don't give me that crap!

^^^I'll give you 'crap' and a whole lot more arsewipe! Like i said earlier, whatever shortcomings your bigoted eye may have noticed regarding the South East owes largely to the shenanigans of Igbo-haters like yourself.

You talk of the war being some odd 40 years ago?......this is true; but also true is the fact that -for the most part- any developmental strides in the South East during this period have been carried out solely by Igbos. The much expected and promised reconstruction, rehabilitation and reintegration of the South Eastern region after said civil war never materialised even as we had a situation where the sitting Head of State of the time said Nigeria had so much money but didn't know what to do with it. The money made during those oil boom years were either used to build up Lagos, award inflation bursting salary increases for civil servants, embark on a handful of projects (mainly outside the South East), or were stolen by the ruling elite of the time......with nothing saved or invested in a sovereign wealth fund for future generations.

You think we would be having this discussion today if -since the end of the civil war- the federal gov't had dredged the River Niger and built a functioning river port at Onitsha; if they had built a functioning international airport at Enugu; if they had not ceded part of Igbo oyel-bearing communities to Rivers state; if all these decades they had allowed Anambra and Imo to explore and exploit their oyel and gas reserves without said reserves being tagged 'strategic national reserves for future use' (or something of that idiotic and wicked nature undecided) while they spend billions of naira searching for same oyel in the Chad basin; if attention had been paid to our centres of commerce and industry of Onitsha, Nnewi, and Aba......you honestly think we'd be having this discussion if all the above had happened? What we're seeing is nothing more than the results Igbo-haters like yourself planned for since the late 60's, so don't act so surprised!

Any neutral person would agree that Ndigbo are one of the most industrious and hardworking set of people in Africa, and are never afraid to take risks, so it's clear that something somewhere isn't adding up. Though i'll have to concede that Ndigbo should shoulder a small part of the blame given the type of visionless leaders we allow to govern us.

Finally, you meant to say 'cut to the chase'......'cut the cheese' means to fart!

1 Like

Re: See Geopolitical Zones Contribution (A Cheat System) by Rhino5dm: 10:38am On Jul 07, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^I'll give you 'crap' and a whole lot more arsewipe! Like i said earlier, whatever shortcomings your bigoted eye may have noticed regarding the South East owes largely to the shenanigans of Igbo-haters like yourself.

You talk of the war being some odd 40 years ago?......this is true; but also true is the fact that -for the most part- any developmental strides in the South East during this period have been carried out solely by Igbos. The much expected and promised reconstruction, rehabilitation and reintegration of the South Eastern region after said civil war never materialised even as we had a situation where the sitting Head of State of the time said Nigeria had so much money but didn't know what to do with it. The money made during those oil boom years were either used to build up Lagos, award inflation bursting salary increases for civil servants, embark on a handful of projects (mainly outside the South East), or were stolen by the ruling elite of the time......with nothing saved or invested in a sovereign wealth fund for future generations.

You think we would be having this discussion today if -since the end of the civil war- the federal gov't had dredged the River Niger and built a functioning river port at Onitsha; if they had built a functioning international airport at Enugu; if they had not ceded part of Igbo oyel-bearing communities to Rivers state; if all these decades they had allowed Anambra and Imo to explore and exploit their oyel and gas reserves without said reserves being tagged 'strategic national reserves for future use' (or something of that idiotic and wicked nature undecided) while they spend billions of naira searching for same oyel in the Chad basin; if attention had been paid to our centres of commerce and industry of Onitsha, Nnewi, and Aba......you honestly think we'd be having this discussion if all the above had happened? What we're seeing is nothing more than the results Igbo-haters like yourself planned for since the late 60's, so don't act so surprised!

Any neutral person would agree that Ndigbo are one of the most industrious and hardworking set of people in Africa, and are never afraid to take risks, so it's clear that something somewhere isn't adding up. Though i'll have to concede that Ndigbo should shoulder a small part of the blame given the type of visionless leaders we allow to govern us.

Finally, you meant to say 'cut to the chase'......'cut the cheese' means to fart!

Stop writing long and useless epistles jooor. Even boko harams are now contributing more bombers than you. The Japanese came out of Hiroshima while the Japan of Africa are still crying?

By the way, you are too sincere in your response for my liking cool
Re: See Geopolitical Zones Contribution (A Cheat System) by ijawcitizen(m): 11:50am On Jul 07, 2013
Abagworo:

The problem with you and other Nigerians is in the failure to realize that natural resources are no contributions as nobody worked to put them there. You can only claim to contribute when you help in mining the resources or when you help by giving land and condusive environment for the mining companies to operate which all regions in Nigeria seem to score 50%. All Nigerians contribute equally in terms of natural resources. The North contributes more in Agriculture while the South contributes more in formal sector.
This is classic ignorance.....I'd reserve the rest my comments. I'm on a good mood today.
Re: See Geopolitical Zones Contribution (A Cheat System) by DaLover(m): 1:44pm On Jul 07, 2013
Abagworo:

Please could you stop this dumb philosophy that it belongs to everybody because nobody put them there?
Resources come in different ways, land, human, mineral, sea, air etc...
People of a specific area should use he resources they have to generate wealth for themselves and pay tax...smple

1 Like

Re: See Geopolitical Zones Contribution (A Cheat System) by Abagworo(m): 2:15pm On Jul 07, 2013
DaLover:

Please could you stop this dumb philosophy that it belongs to everybody because nobody put them there?
Resources come in different ways, land, human, mineral, sea, air etc...
People of a specific area should use he resources they have to generate wealth for themselves and pay tax...smple

You are the dumb one here trying to encourage laziness and dis-unity. What I stated is a fact. Unless Nigeria ceases to exist as a country or our constitution is amended to include natural resource control either at family, community or State level, then Nigerians collectively own our natural resources. I for one know that we donated a site for flow station but the oil belongs to Nigeria while Imo State collects 13% derivation. We also do get some royalty and community projects through IMPSOPADEC for hosting the flow station and it stops at that.
Re: See Geopolitical Zones Contribution (A Cheat System) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 07, 2013
peleson: I present you the details of how much is
contributed by each geopolitical zones to the
Federation Account:
1] South-South -N479 Billion.
2] North-West -N20 Billion.
3] South-West -N339 Billion.
4] North-East -N5 Billion.
5] North-Central -N15 Billion.
6] South-East - N10 Billion.
7] FCT Abuja -N 0 Billion.
8] Federal Government -N 0 Billion.
9] NCS/FIR -N 0 Billion.
10] TOTAL CONTRIBUTION: N1.6 Trillion.
The argument now is not how much was
allocated to each geopolitical zones of Nigeria or
how much was contributed by each zones, but
to know which zone(s) is at the receiving end of
our flawed unitary system. This brings us to
Contributions Versus Allocations.
1] South-South contributed N479 Billion to the
Federation Account. The zone was allocated
N285 Billion. It made a loss of N194 Billion.
2] South-West contributed N339 Billion to the
N127 Billion. It made a loss of N212 Billion.
3] South-East contributed N10 Billion to the
Federation Account. The zone was allocated N85
Billion. It made a gain of N75 Billion.
4] North-West contributed N20 Billion to the
N157 Billion. It made a gain of N137 Billion.
5] North-East contributed N5 Billion to the
N109 Billion. It made a gain of N104 Billion.
6] North-Central contributed N15 Billion to the
N105 Billion. It made a gain of N90 Billion.
We must demand for fiscal federalism

WHERE IS THE SOURCE OF YOUR DATA?
Re: See Geopolitical Zones Contribution (A Cheat System) by rosebowl01(m): 6:48am On Jul 09, 2013
Funny how Igbos are not disputing this stats. Richest and most industrious indeed!

1 Like

Re: See Geopolitical Zones Contribution (A Cheat System) by rosebowl01(m): 2:46am On Jul 21, 2013
This people must find excuse for everything shaaaaa. Lawd!

IGBO-SON:

You're disgusting!
Re: See Geopolitical Zones Contribution (A Cheat System) by omongbatic: 3:00am On Jul 21, 2013
60% of the wealth in LAGOS IS IGBO-OWNED
Re: See Geopolitical Zones Contribution (A Cheat System) by BrosPeter: 4:58am On Jul 21, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

Can the Yorubas try what the SE did by declaring themselves independent? You can't because you know you will end up eating sh.it from your pole.

2 Likes

Re: See Geopolitical Zones Contribution (A Cheat System) by ChimaAdeoye: 5:06am On Jul 21, 2013
NAIJA_SOM:

[size=50pt]WHERE IS THE SOURCE OF YOUR DATA?[/size]

So why are they still commenting and arguing on false imagination of a NL fraudster? Perhaps this is another thread of the schizophrenic Musiwa?
Re: See Geopolitical Zones Contribution (A Cheat System) by Mogidi: 5:32am On Jul 21, 2013
Bros Peter:

Can the Yorubas try what the SE did by declaring themselves independent? You can't because you know you will end up eating sh.it from your pole.

Who says they don't eat shi.t now?
I personally witnessed shi.t being shared by a mother to her kids few years ago. I felt disgusted and headed home but few weeks later I bumped into the friend I escorted to the shi.t house. He explained the Yorubas call it "amala" and it was edible. I thought so is "horse meat" but we don't eat "horse meat" just because it is edible.
You see if it taste like shi.t, smells like shi.t and look like shi.t for God sake it must be shi.t.
Below is a comparison of the two, judge for yourself. Enjoy!!!

Re: See Geopolitical Zones Contribution (A Cheat System) by kettykin: 8:15am On Jul 21, 2013
Nigeria and it's false culture of peddling rogue statistics. Please for the sake of the truth 97 % of Nigeria foreign exchange earning come from oil. non oil production contribute only 3 % if the south west and north contribute any thing it is cheating Niger Delt6 and looking the treasury.
All kolanut , cocoa , ground nut export in a year is nit up to the oil exports in a week
Re: See Geopolitical Zones Contribution (A Cheat System) by kettykin: 8:16am On Jul 21, 2013
Nigeria and it's false culture of peddling rogue statistics. Please for the sake of the truth 97 % of Nigeria foreign exchange earning come from oil. non oil production contribute only 3 % if the south west and north contribute any thing it is cheating Niger Delta 6 and looting the treasury.
All kolanut , cocoa , ground nut export in a year is not up to the oil exports in a week
Re: See Geopolitical Zones Contribution (A Cheat System) by Onlytruth(m): 8:23am On Jul 21, 2013
Rhino.5dm:
[size=28pt] "IT IS MORE THAN OBVIOUS NOW THAT THE WEALTH AND RESOURCES OF THE SOUTH-SOUTH AND THE YORUBA PEOPLE ARE BEING USED TO FUND DEVELOPMENT IN OTHER REGIONS OF NIGERIA. THE REASON WHY WE LACK QUALITATIVE
HEALTHCARE FOR IJAW'S CITIZENS AND RESIDENTS, AFFORDABLE HOUSING, JOB OPPORTUNITIES, SOCIAL BENEFITS ETC." [/size] - Torunarigha Kenny Cash.

My friend stop shouting in CAPS. It magnifies your idiocy.

1 Like

Re: See Geopolitical Zones Contribution (A Cheat System) by emiye(m): 8:39am On Jul 21, 2013
Mogidi:

Who says they don't eat shi.t now?
I personally witnessed shi.t being shared by a mother to her kids few years ago. I felt disgusted and headed home but few weeks later I bumped into the friend I escorted to the shi.t house. He explained the Yorubas call it "amala" and it was edible. I thought so is "horse meat" but we don't eat "horse meat" just because it is edible.
You see if it taste like shi.t, smells like shi.t and look like shi.t for God sake it must be shi.t.
Below is a comparison of the two, judge for yourself. Enjoy!!!

It could also be chocolate made from cocoa

Stop the hate lipsrsealed
Re: See Geopolitical Zones Contribution (A Cheat System) by CROWE: 11:37am On Jul 21, 2013
Of course the resources in Nigeria are being funnelled into areas were they shouldn't be. It was the Northern leaders way of eating oil money even though oil is not produced in the North, that is why we stopped the regional financial autonomy system and changed to a federal government collects and shares everything equally system.

We changed to a system were everybody shares everything(communism) because the Northern leaders wanted to share in the oil wealth, the problem is in the 100 year history of communism, 20 or more countries and tried it and it never succeeds, the only reason why we are still doing it here is because the Northern senators will never vote to lose their free oil money.

They don't care about Nigeria as a whole, free oil Money!!! The next time somebody asks you why Nigeria fails remember it is because of the communism enforced by the Northern leaders.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alleged N600m Fraud Trial: Lagos Speaker, Ikuforiji, Knows Fate July 11 / Enugu State Government Approves Over N2b For Water And Road Projects / Dapo Abiodun Releases ₦2 Billion To Offset Deductions From Ogun Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.