Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,333 members, 7,829,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table (54735 Views)

Bill Gates Dab In New Photo / Huge Revelations Made By Aliko DANGOTE At Economist Summit In Lagos / Aliko Dangote At 76! World Richest 2012 Forbes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Gbenge77(m): 7:47am On Jul 06, 2013
The aristocrats!
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by BOUNTYDOG(m): 7:49am On Jul 06, 2013
Siga: ...Bros...i feel u but in fairness...Bill Gates dey spend on Africans oooo....
Meanwhile he hadly get clients from Nigeria as most cliemt in nigeria use pirated operating systems
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by splashbaby(m): 7:49am On Jul 06, 2013
dabrake: where is yuzedo, billyonaire and davido's father?
Who be Yuzedo? embarassed
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by sauceEEP(m): 7:50am On Jul 06, 2013
MENSES......
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by dipojolaoso(m): 7:50am On Jul 06, 2013
[quote author=Yungwizzzy]where my father dey wen dis men dey hustle??[/quote..

Bros...you be bad guy o
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Segunagagu(m): 7:51am On Jul 06, 2013
FineBro: Kidnap things!
Lolsssssssss. .werey..
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Rooneyboy(m): 7:51am On Jul 06, 2013
Yungwizzzy: where my father dey wen dis men dey hustle??

I guess he was busy nyashing small small girls around grin
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 06, 2013
Billyonaire: I told Dangote, that I work 24hrs a day and he told me I havent worked hard enough. Little did I know am supposed to have 20,000 people work for me 24hrs a day. was inspiring!

Hmmn hmmn, nice advice, but fake scenario.
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Raypawer(m): 7:56am On Jul 06, 2013
Billyonaire: I told Dangote, that I work 24hrs a day and he told me I havent worked hard enough. Little did I know am supposed to have 20,000 people work for me 24hrs a day. was inspiring!

Good!
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Okdanny: 7:57am On Jul 06, 2013
In next four years, i ll join dem,,,till den, i beliv my fellow NLs ll post us here as well,,,, ka emesianu
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by ozonaija(m): 7:59am On Jul 06, 2013
paveinc: Y dangote dey strong face like dat grin
They are talking money,u talking nonsense*no offence*
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by ignis: 8:05am On Jul 06, 2013
FineBro: Kidnap things!
And demand how much?
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by cyzzy: 8:05am On Jul 06, 2013
While you guys are busy celebrating the success of these guys, have u asked urself what RCCG is worth?!
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 06, 2013
Ego amaka! But with out amaka o.
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 06, 2013
obadiah777: YES COVETOUSNESS AND GREED IS EVIL. WHATS THE POINT OF ONE PERSON SITTING ON 50 BILLION DOLLARS ? DOES THAT MAKE SENSE TO YOU OR ARE YOU TOO DEMONIC TO REASON INTELLIGENTLY AND MORALLY ?
what's your problem man? These guys worked hard for their money so let them do whatever they like with it.
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Talk2david1(m): 8:18am On Jul 06, 2013
obadiah777: WHILE THE WORLD STARVES. ARE WE SUPPOSED TO BE IMPRESSED BY THESE TWO COVETOUS DEMONS ? SMDH
THEY WORKED HARD TO GET TO THAT LEVEL,START WORKING HARD 2 GET DER TOO.. If the world is starving,they should get up and start working to eat.
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Rockyheight: 8:22am On Jul 06, 2013

Your children go ask you the same question
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Itoroetti(m): 8:22am On Jul 06, 2013
obadiah777: WHILE THE WORLD STARVES. ARE WE SUPPOSED TO BE IMPRESSED BY THESE TWO COVETOUS DEMONS ? SMDH

Did they caused ur starvation and laziness?what do they owe u?
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by adconline(m): 8:26am On Jul 06, 2013
obadiah777: THEY DIDNT CAUSE STARVATION ? YOU MUST BE OUT YOUR GADDEM MIND. LET ME TELL YOU HOW THIS WORKS. THERE IS A FINITE AMOUNT OF MONEY IN CIRCULATION. IF ONE MAN HAS MOST OF IT THEN EVERYONE ELSE HAVE NOTHING. HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND THAT
Madness unleashed! You freaking know nothing!
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by pcnwamadi(m): 8:27am On Jul 06, 2013
D way a lot of Nigerians tink Is very pathetic.. When dis guys were hustling were was ur poor father, so he could make money and feed the world.. slowpoke
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Lordave: 8:27am On Jul 06, 2013
chibuike123: I think u have a self esteem problem
whatever!
There's a question in that post and I expect you to be worried about the answer or better still, provide me with one if you have.
If you don't have an answer, don't quote my post
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by vinas(m): 8:27am On Jul 06, 2013

obadiah777,i think u re a big fool,if nt u would av known dat bill gate is one of d biggest philantropist in d world,let me assume dat u dont anythin outside naija. But even if u know only abt things concerning naija,then u should av known dat d dangote group is d biggest employer of labour in naija...but 4rm ur comment i believe u dont know abt anything aside urself,so quit hatin and go do something useful wit urself...stupid goat.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Pinoralia: 8:29am On Jul 06, 2013
I will join them soonest as God lives
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Aromate: 8:34am On Jul 06, 2013
these r real men talkin business n nt bullshits...
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by phatlajoo: 8:44am On Jul 06, 2013
Caracta: I took the picture. I was there! cheesy cheesy cheesy
cheesy
Caracta: I took the picture. I was there! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by coolest0(m): 8:45am On Jul 06, 2013

Where you dey when karate kid(jaden smith) de make him money?
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by SHAAWA: 8:45am On Jul 06, 2013
So it has now become a sin to be rich? Yet you work your fingers to the bones to make money. I think you are just green with envy, how many men are under their payroll? do the maths.

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by biomedixexcel(m): 8:52am On Jul 06, 2013
paveinc: Y dangote dey strong face like dat grin
He's finding it difficult to understand majority of what Gates was saying cos of his English accent
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by DankemzI(m): 8:55am On Jul 06, 2013
you better go out and hustle... Make son no come ask you the same question
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by king100(m): 8:56am On Jul 06, 2013
Dont worry your children will ask the same question
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Homme(m): 8:58am On Jul 06, 2013
I dressed both of them...
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by gebest: 8:59am On Jul 06, 2013
o boy see money, where dos warri guys na, any warri in the house.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread / Naira Finally Crashes To 260 Per Dollar, Its Lowest In 42 Years / Why Onyema Was Flagged By The US - Advice From A US Based Business Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.